Started on: 10-03-2004 06:43 AM
Replies: 125 (2748 views)
Last post by: USFiero on 10-09-2004 07:00 PM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2004 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

Bill, you earned a negative from me a helliva long time ago. Yours means nothing to me.

Blah blah blah...

Thats cool.. I'll be sure to note that in the comments section so I don't set you back to neutral by accident.

IP: Logged
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

No matter who is right or wrong, I think thats a little out of line. I mean, you're in the air force, not a doctor..

Out of line? I am in the military and he is unemployed. I didn't say I was going for a Nobel prize, but ANY job is better then NO job.

Maybe it was out of line because it hit a little close to home...

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

How about "fails to get a clue and blames Cliff, President Bush, Hurricane whatever, you, me, 15 other guys from the forum, his mother, the dog..."

Works for me! BBTs

p.s. (and now from one of Mr. Pennocks infamous cheerleaders )
RAH RAH RAH....ban poorbill......RAH RAH RAH......ban poorbill.....RAH RAH RAH.....

[This message has been edited by BigBoyToys (edited 10-05-2004).]

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BigBoyToys

502 posts
Member since Oct 1999

Originally posted by Fastback 86:
I, for one, am continually astounded by Cliff's unrelenting patience with you. You call him out, attack his board and him personally, and continue to blame him and everyone else for your personal problems and he lets you go. If I were a moderator, I would've booted your ass so fast it would make your monitor spin. And its not cause I'm a "Cliff Cheerleader," I just don't like your crazy ass.

BBTs seconds that!

RAH RAH RAH....ban poorbill......RAH RAH RAH......ban poorbill.....RAH RAH RAH.....

[This message has been edited by BigBoyToys (edited 10-05-2004).]

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BigBoyToys

502 posts
Member since Oct 1999

Originally posted by fierobear:

How about...gee, Bill, you're so easy to piss off?

How about.....gee, it only took me two little words to get my negative from billy!! Poor Bill "the thin skined coward"!

BBTs

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BigBoyToys

502 posts
Member since Oct 1999

Originally posted by Black88GT:

Out of line? I am in the military and he is unemployed. I didn't say I was going for a Nobel prize, but ANY job is better then NO job.

You would think so.....particularly when your owne kids depend on it!!

You think..... Poor JohnnyK

Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig Test

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(insert signature here)

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Umm, nope. I'm in school, so I don't end up working that type of job.

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2004 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd be careful admitting you go to school around here, it pisses off the telemarketers and wal-mart employees.

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What type of job? Military? I'm in school to get that type of job.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

What type of job? Military? I'm in school to get that type of job.

Whatever floats your boat man. But I don't want to be some number without a face taking orders all day. But as i said, you aim where you want to, and I'll aim where I want to.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He is unemployed.

Is that a fact?

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you take the extended tour? Nothing like those 9 yr associates degrees

edit: Come to think of it, stay in school even if you have been in for 12 years, I wouldn't want to end up in the Canadian military!

[This message has been edited by Black88GT (edited 10-06-2004).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you take the extended tour? Nothing like those 9 yr associates degrees

edit: Come to think of it, stay in school even if you have been in for 12 years, I wouldn't want to end up in the Canadian military!

9 yr? Wtf are you talking about? ANd I wouldn't want to be in any military. As I said, I need to have a job where I can think.

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As I said, I need to have a job where I can think.

I don't know how it is in Canada, but once I get commisioned as a 2nd Lt. I think there will be thinking involved.

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
Anyway, to answer Donk's question: I first revoked your signature privileges because your signature was against forum rules (yes, Kermit the Frog humping some other stuffed animal is not allowed. And it's not like you could have overlooked what is and isn't allowed since it's clearly stated in several places - even right next to the "Signature field" when you enter/change your signature). Several people have asked you (and asked you nicely) to change your signature and you wouldn't. That's when I stepped in, and revoked your signature privileges. You then thought it was necessary to simply post the offending image in all your posts (and call yourself the "uber H4x0r for doing so ). And that was the moment I revoked your image posting privileges.

PM sent.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bwahahahahahahahha Sorry Donk. It must be done

Disclaimer: In no way am I saying that cliff is like Hitler. This is not to be offensive. I just found the pic funny. Donk got owned by the moderator. Hence the "you hve been moderated" please understand this was in jest. Thank you.
SH

------------------
JM / SH

I am The Punisher and I approve this message
Opinions are like ‘The Punisher” everyone has one ™
Member of the Redbar Brigade

[This message has been edited by The Punisher (edited 10-07-2004).]

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LMAO!

I mean...Pun, this is a family forum and this pic makes me feel icky. Please remove it or I am gonna tell.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:

How about.....gee, it only took me two little words to get my negative from billy!! Poor Bill "the thin skined coward"!

Speeking of thin skinned cowards.. How about you unblock me from your PM or are you to much of a Dodge owner? Oh yeah... I forgot you are a female.

BBTs

How ghey. I should expect something like this from a cross dressing homo.

PS
I bet all the guys love it when you wear the short skirt.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 10-07-2004).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

I don't know how it is in Canada, but once I get commisioned as a 2nd Lt. I think there will be thinking involved.

Hey man, as I said before, whatever does it for you.. You say tomato..

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test
---------------

84 SE
98 Horse 2.5 L4
Aftermarket Uber d0w3n force 5 wing.
PFF
System Bot
BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

How ghey. I should expect something like this from a cross dressing homo.

PS
I bet all the guys love it when you wear the short skirt.

Poor Sick Billy......So what is wrong with Dodge owners?.....And what is so wrong with females?....Or for that matter these cross dressing homo's you seem to have a fixation for (remember you have shared your CDH pictures here for all to view)......do they scare you?....huh billy....enlighten us.....

As to why I have you blocked in PMs should really not be all that difficult for you to understand (or then again maybe it would)...... you see my issue with you is not your opinions rather the methods you use in an attempt to force them down peoples throat and up there butt. So that being said try real hard to understand that I no more need for your SICK vulgarities or your SICK nasty innuendoes being (also) sent to me in PMs; anymore than, I expect to see them here and in publics view towards not only myself but towards anyone!!! ....(of which I have no control over except to block PMs and my one little negative I have provided you).

No where in any of my post will you find me using such lame, sick, vicious and retarted tactics to express/force my opinions/views upon anyone! If you don't like the methods I have choosen to address YOU sir...get over it!

No where in any of my post will you find me intentionally attempting to circumvent screens the owner/moderator of this sight has put into place to ensure that this sight is recognized as being family originated; and, hopefully seen by all ISP's as a sight which upholds a friendly and decent set of values!

So I would suggest to you, just go and cry to all of your chearleaders starting with your mommy and daddy as I'm sure they will powder your butt, kiss it to make it all better and then tuck you in for your beddy time!

As I said earlier in this thread:
Poorbilly.....get a clue.....buy a clue.....steel a clue.....beg for a clue.....work for a clue.....borrow one from mommy and daddy!!

BBTs

[This message has been edited by BigBoyToys (edited 10-07-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2004 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ya know what BBT's? You have serious issues that need profesional attention. I almost feel sorry for you but for the fact that you constantly post your childish "poor bill" routine.

It's really odd but I know you were sevearly abused as a child. It's not your fault. But seriously man... go talk to a doctor before your life gets worse.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 10-08-2004).]

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So all the attention whores come here and boohoo because they are treated like they should be when they poo on the floor at Cliffs house.

yes, I bumped it. It's entertaining and educational.

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have serious issues that need profesional attention.

And the Pot Calling The Kettle Black award goes too....

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2004 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steve Normington:

And the Pot Calling The Kettle Black award goes too....

And the ass hole award goes to...

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And the ass hole award goes to...

That means you'd have to relinquish it, Bill... that'll never happen.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2004 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That means you'd have to relinquish it, Bill... that'll never happen.

And the cheerleader of the year award goes to....

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And the cheerleader of the year award goes to....

Damn right I support what Cliff does here. You should get down on your knees and thank him for giving you a place to mouth off to 10,000 people, instead of crapping on the carpet around here.

Since I've done what I can and given you the negative that you deserve, I'll just go back to ignoring your public defecation.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2004 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Damn right I support what Cliff does here. You should get down on your knees and thank him for giving you a place to mouth off to 10,000 people, instead of crapping on the carpet around here.

Not only to I appriciate his efforts to give ALL OF US a place to "mouth off" but I also put my money where my mouth is so that ALL OF US (including YOU) can have a place to mouth off. This place does not run for free even if my mouth appears to.

So you should thank me for my efforts as well.

FYI
At the time I was not working and it was 23% of my total wealth, I had not other income of any kind. Obviously I care more about this forum than I do about money.

AND

AND

I'll be getting off my wallet again very shortly.

Since I've done what I can and given you the negative that you deserve.

That's your opinion, thanks for sharing it. However, it would appear that we both have our opinions as evidenced by the ratrings scale to the left.

I'll just go back to ignoring your public defecation.

I somehow doubt that will be the case but I look farward to it none the less. The forum will be a much better place with the likes of your trolling ways silenced.

Thanks for playing and do have a nice day... Stay silent, stay green.. Rah rah rah!

PS
Enjoy the forum, I helped pay for it.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 10-08-2004).]

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I somehow doubt that will be the case but I look farward to it none the less. The forum will be a much better place with the likes of your trolling ways silenced.

Thanks for playing and do have a nice day... Stay silent, stay green.. Rah rah rah!

Blah blah blah... blow me, Bill.

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 10-08-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2004 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Blah blah blah... blow me, Bill.

Just as I suspected..

Troll on punk..

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

9 yr? Wtf are you talking about? ANd I wouldn't want to be in any military. As I said, I need to have a job where I can think.

Well 10 yrs from now when you are working in some cubicle after 12 years of community college, you can think all day about how your life sucks

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PS
Enjoy the forum, I helped pay for it.

OOOOhhh.....I get it now, so this is what gives you the rite to berate and belittle anyone that who voices an opinion which you happen to disagree with, so this gives you the rite to resort to derogatory vulgar attacks until your victim has renounced thier opinion and have fallen into place cowering in your shadow.......I get it now......sorry for this misunderstanding......oh royal one.......oh great one......

You see poorbill the contradiction here is as you have said before you just love to play the devils advocate....so this ALWAYS put you into the situation where you can make your attack......even if someone was to agree, you have to jump back to being that devils advocate just so that you again are positioned to make your attack....... poor sick billy

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2004 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OOOOhhh.....I get it now, so this is what gives you the rite to berate and belittle anyone that who voices an opinion which you happen to disagree with, so this gives you the rite to resort to derogatory vulgar attacks until your victim has renounced thier opinion and have fallen into place cowering in your shadow.......I get it now......sorry for this misunderstanding......oh royal one.......oh great one......

Ohhh I see now....So thats what you are trying to get me to do.. Well keep trying BBT's it will be one cold sumbichen day in hell when I bow before you...
You are one sick chick. If I didn't know any better I'd say that you were molested as a child. Actually I do feel sorry for you. I've met and delt with people like you before in the past and this is a typical pattern. You should be replacing the poor bill with poor BBT's because thats how you really feel. It's a reversal because you are projecting what you hate most about yourself onto me.

Anyways, see a doctor before you have a heart attack. Again, it was not your fault... Just get help BBT's. Understandably you have alot of anger stored up inside of you because of it. It will catch up with you some day and could quite possibly kill you. I'd be willing to bet you have back pains and stomach craps fairly regularly.

Deprevation of love can be a very powerfull weapon when used by an adult on a child.. I fear you have suffered this very kind of mental trauma. The problem with this type of trauma is it will destroy relationships later in life because you can't trust. You hate what happened and you blame everyone for not helping you when you needed it most.

Sux to be you BBT's

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sux to be you BBT's

Yeah I see your point!!!

It is rough......Bill

Been working the same job for 15 years as a HW designer bringing home a six figure income........to my adoring wife and kids....poorBBTs

Even though I get to work remote most days and getting the kid on/off to school doing homework....quality time and all......poorBBTs

Yup....can't hardly find the time to wash and wax my new Z71 2004 Chevy Ave sitting there in the drive......poorBBTs

Now it is getting cold again and I gotta get the 26' SeaRay Sundancer out of the water and winterized next weekend...what a drag....poorBBTs

Oooh and the IROC-Z28 and my GT gotta get put up to for the winter....but then again I promised my son we would do a long foilage bike ride on the FJ1100 before I put it up for the winter......ooooh well......poorBBTs

But then again my buddies from high school want to get out for some 4 wheeling this weekend before hunting season so I guess I'll get the FJ40 loaded on the trailer for a weekend of romping thru the woods......poorBBTs

Then again I do have to get the chains and the plow back on the Kubota for all that snow soon......poorBBTs

And there is that dreaded Holloween weekend where I get to take the kids out on a hay ride and scare the heck out of them......gotta get the shaving cream ready fixit all up to shoot real good......poor BBTs

Yup and Big Game season is upon us so gotta get the rifle sighted in and put some rounds though my new p3_at.....oooh thats rite you can't have fire arms....(sorry about that).......poorBBTs

Of course there is Thanksgiving coming up and of course I had to promise to do Disney this year before making the pilgramage to see Grandpa and Grandma.....40 or so aunts, uncles and cousins down there in Boca West.....ooooh the abuse of it all.......poorBBTs

Oooooohhh well....thanks Mr. William Staurt III for helping me see my evil ways and my poor wreched life......

Get a Clue Dude......BBTs

pred1tor83

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whats HW??

i thought it meant home work well thats what it used to be for me....

HEY u are a lot like my dad, hes got an iroc an avalanche and a 6 fig income :O he never took me to disney world though... and his mom and died have long since died...wait thats my moms mom and dad that died... oppps

im gonnna go cry now

pred1tor83

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pred1tor83

1872 posts
Member since Dec 2000
OOOOO I THINK I KNOW WHAT IT IS

HAZ waste :>

and they said i wasnt the sharpest crayon in the box pfft

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2004 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Humm yes I see, Over compensating..
If you think I'm impresed or envious of your success and material trophies, you are way off.. If anything it just proves to me how screwed up you really are. Money will not buy you love. Yeah it's great to have things but you know there is a stark contrast between us and IT is the crux of your hatred toward me.. Unlike you I have had both parents my entire life. We never had much money and it was ok because we had a close family. I know what it means to be rich and I'm very thankfull for it. Material things break, require maintainence and are quickly superseded by Rev. 2 and keeping up with the Jones's does not a happy life make. Family is forever and I have something far more valuable than a supercharged go cart or a Yamaha quad runner.

There is more to life than material goods BBT's. Money will not buy you happyness and if you think you can buy love from your kids and spouse with money, there may come a time when you find out your spouse is unhappy and has been fooling around on you and the kids are sick of new toys. There is no substitute for love. You simply can not buy it.

You may realize that some day when you are old, that is if you are not dead of some kind of heart disease... which you have.

Seek help BBT's

PS..
The best gift I ever got from my father was the gift of flight. On December 25th 1997 I flew solo for the first time. Money didn't buy me that, my fathers love of flight and the desire to share it with me did.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 10-09-2004).]

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pred1tor83:

OOOOO I THINK I KNOW WHAT IT IS

HAZ waste :>

and they said i wasnt the sharpest crayon in the box pfft

HardWare development of highend Information Technology products......... BBTs

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page