Started on: 07-21-2004 11:10 PM
Replies: 136 (3131 views)
Last post by: Fiero5 on 08-23-2004 08:52 PM
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today we mourn the passing of our beloved Snuggles the Ferret. He passed away restfull in his sleep sometime over night or early this morning. He had been ill but had made a very good recovery. Sadly, he has moved on now.
We will miss you Snuggles. May you join Chewy now in Ferret heaven.

Steve & Family

Edit: Song lyrics posted for Jordan who thought they were appropriate for the situation:
"Lay Down
Your sweet and weary head
Night is falling
You have come to journey's end

Sleep now
Dream-of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across a distant shore

Why do you weep?
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see
All of your fears will pass away.

Safe in my arms
You're only sleeping..."

Into the West
performed by Annie Lennox 

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 07-26-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about your loss
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about the passing of your stinky little friend.

I love ferrets. very sorry to hear about Snuggles...

-FieroRumor

pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you are lookng for more ferrets there are plenty on the island that id love for you to take

------------------
PLAY HARD-DIE FAST And folks always remember to eat before driving on the coast.If you fly off the cliff and no one finds you the only thing worse than knowing you are going to bleed to death alone is to do it hungry.

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm trying
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gridlock

2874 posts
Member since Apr 2002
Still trying...
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gridlock

2874 posts
Member since Apr 2002
Nope...I couldn't care less.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quite frankly, I didn't ask if you did or not Gridlock.
But thanks for trying that again in this thread
sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry about your loss!!!

One of my really good friends had his mom pass today, so I know what your going through (sorta). keep your head up!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear that, Steve. Losing a pet is the same as losing a member of the family.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2004 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aww.. I'm so sorry to hear that fiero5. I hope the kids are ok.

See the story about Snuggles from last year.

PFF
System Bot
JKobra

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JKobraSend a Private Message to JKobraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear that. My family has owned about 6 ferrets, right now all we have is one. I love em, but they seem to pass so quickly
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not a big fan of ferrets, but a pet is a pet...and it's always tough when we lose a pet. I have a miniature dachshund (which, if you think about it, isn't MUCH different than a ferret) who is 14 years old...and I'm afraid the day she passes isn't too far away.

Sorry for your loss, Steve...

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edit: Poem written in part by Tarrah and I thought I would share it here since it is about her loving pet Ferret anyway (sorry if it offended anyone ) :

Goodbye, Our Beloved Snuggles

Snuggles, you were an awesome Ferret,
we don't know why you had to leave us.
You were so cute, so loving
You looked up at us and your cute face brought us joy.

Even though you irritated us at times
like always wanting to get out of your cage,
You were still the greatest and so loving,
we never wanted you to be in pain,
and all you gave us was unconditional love.

I'm glad those times of fun were many,
It was hard for us to be upset with you,
But now sadly you are gone,
And we are missing you very very much.

Sometimes we ignored you for days it seems,
Especially when our busy lives made it that way,
We are very sorry that we could not have spent more time together,
We hope that where you are now is an even better place.

We wish so much that you were here,
If for just one more moment so we can properly say goodbye.
It's all the happy thoughts that will get us through,
Like all the fun we shared with you.

We pray that you are now at peace.
Goodbye from your loving family

Tarrah Kelley

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 07-26-2004).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:

thanks for making a post about it and sharing your that with us.
that was pretty rude. but i know now that i have said this i will be jumped on by a bunch of others and and rated negativly for it. are you saying this because you dont like his green fiero?
the longer i stay on his forum. the more of this crap i see. what a great fiero family we got here huh?

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001
very sorry to here about snuggles steve. i remember how much you did to help him.
it always hurts to lose a pet
JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sometimes a pets death is just as hard, if not harder of a loss than a friend or family member.
Sorry about Snuggles Steve.

------------------
Jim
www.jkfiero.com

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love ferrets. I used to breed them when I lived in VA. It's sad to lose one, they have so much personality, they're like furry little kids. It's a shame.

ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That Sucks Man ...Sorry To Hear That

Hope The Kids Are Ok (Being A Father Myself) I Could Imagine How I Would Handle That !!!!!!

But Thats Why This Kid Aint Gettin No Pets lol

greg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 145
User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2004 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gregSend a Private Message to gregEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pimplock,

Why don't you go play hide and go fu k yourself !?

Totaly UNCALLED for, as soon as I can you will get a big fat neg.
It's crap like this that makes this forum a crappy place, so in short cut the crap...

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greg:

Pimplock,

Why don't you go play hide and go fu k yourself !?

Totaly UNCALLED for, as soon as I can you will get a big fat neg.
It's crap like this that makes this forum a crappy place, so in short cut the crap...

Pimplock...I'm loving that. I look forward to my 122nd rating.

I posted it because OT had turned into peoples personal weblogs. This has nothing, NOTHING to do with Steve. It has to do with the poem written for a dead rat. Come on. Want me to start posting every little thing that happens in my life?

PFF
System Bot
FieroKat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroKatSend a Private Message to FieroKatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
-Gridlock
It is called off topic for a reason. If you feel the need to post every thing that occurs in ur life, go ahead. Someone might be interested it in.
FieroKat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroKatSend a Private Message to FieroKatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroKat

15 posts
Member since Jul 2004
-Gridlock
It is called off topic for a reason. If you feel the need to post every thing that occurs in ur life, go ahead. Someone might be interested it in.
LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pimplock...I'm loving that. I look forward to my 122nd rating.

I posted it because OT had turned into peoples personal weblogs. This has nothing, NOTHING to do with Steve. It has to do with the poem written for a dead rat. Come on. Want me to start posting every little thing that happens in my life?

hey, u don't like it, don't read it, simple as that.........have a bit of respect, if you're old enough to drive you should be old enough to know better than to be such a prick.

sorry about your loss steve, my dog is like my brother, i can't stand to think of losing him.

eatoninside

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eatoninsideSend a Private Message to eatoninsideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah man, that's too bad about the Ferrett. I had one that got ran over about a year ago. My mom left it out all day and forgot about it. They are such happy, good natured little animals. Ours loved wrestling with the cats, but the cats didn't like it so much.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2004 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroKat:

-Gridlock

Welcome to the forum?

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Gridlock I think you missed a dose.

Fiero5 I am sorry for your loss

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh my god....still going on about this? Hey y'all, get over it.

He wrote a diatribe and posted a poem about a ferret. Then everyone starts posting about it like his wife died.

Just looking to interject a little touch of reality.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2004 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The reality is a loving family pet died.
If you don't care, don't post. How tough is it for you to grasp such a simple little common sense

My family and I want to thank everyone so far that have posted all the nice thoughts

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2004 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh my god....still going on about this? Hey y'all, get over it.

He wrote a diatribe and posted a poem about a ferret. Then everyone starts posting about it like his wife died.

Just looking to interject a little touch of reality.

Sure Gridlock you are entitled to your opinion. I must say however you opinion SUCKS!.
It shows a blatent LACK of respect and compassion for things that do not jibe in your pittifull world of selfishness and repugnant atitude for what love is all about.

This "animal" was a family member to no less than Steves children and it is they who you could care less about. This animal UNLIKE the pigish animal you are gave nothing but love and joy to his kids. Now it's gone and you could care less? Well Mr. Gridlock you are pathetic.. And just for the record this little diatribe is dedicated to you for being a lowsey heap of stinking wastefull space.

Try not to get too upset, it's just my somewhat flawed and humble opinion.

Hell, even I can make stupid mistakes sometimes, maybe it's me that need to be put in a cage.

What do you think..Oh wait, you are incapable of thinking.

Have a nice day Sir.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-23-2004).]

Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2004 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My boss jus had to put down his dog he had for 15 years. For some reason I don't understand the big fuss, but I never had a pet. So instead of insualt i'm jus going to say sorry to hear.
Trevor.
PFF
System Bot
FieroMojo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2004 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMojoSend a Private Message to FieroMojoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve, Tarrah and Jordan... sorry to hear of your loss. We had 11 ferrets once and I know full well how loving and entertaining they are. I also know what a handfull they can be. Nothing like sitting on the floor with a gang of ferrets trying their best to tackle you. Several of them passed away and we sold the rest as the pain was too intense to endure.

Wazzamatta Grid... not enough hugs from mom? Weaned too soon? One too many spankings? C'mon, man... tell us how you really feel.

[This message has been edited by FieroMojo (edited 07-25-2004).]

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2004 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the bait.

Bill. Suck on it. Seriously, watch your tongue. A family member no less than a child? What?

"I'm sorry, but you need to choose which will live, your son or your ferret"

"Oh, thats a toughie...hmmm, the kid has my genes and will carry on my family name...the ferret though...its furry. I choose the ferret"

Sorry to exagerate, but you see my point. Yes, I've had pets, yes I've cared for them. No, I do not see how people would find a fitting poem/song to really tell the story of what it meant in my life.

Once again, this is nothing in regards to Steve in particular, but OT has turned into this running drama of every miniscule detail in peoples lives. Whats next, "Took a poo today....0.85lbs and a grunt"? Or, "Hey guys, quick poll, does everyone have 2 eyes?"

So I stand my my three funny posts. I say thank you to the literaly 1/2 handful of pms send to my inbox telling me how funny I am, and I say thank you to the folks that have taken the time to give me a rating, all 14 since I posted in this thread.

I guess I'll go back to being unthinking(THIS coming from 84Bill of all people, talk about the pot and the kettle), heartless and cruel, with apparently some abandonment issues from my mother.

BDF88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2004 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BDF88GTSend a Private Message to BDF88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll take the bait.

Bill. Suck on it. Seriously, watch your tongue. A family member no less than a child? What?

"I'm sorry, but you need to choose which will live, your son or your ferret"

"Oh, thats a toughie...hmmm, the kid has my genes and will carry on my family name...the ferret though...its furry. I choose the ferret"

Sorry to exagerate, but you see my point. Yes, I've had pets, yes I've cared for them. No, I do not see how people would find a fitting poem/song to really tell the story of what it meant in my life.

Once again, this is nothing in regards to Steve in particular, but OT has turned into this running drama of every miniscule detail in peoples lives. Whats next, "Took a poo today....0.85lbs and a grunt"? Or, "Hey guys, quick poll, does everyone have 2 eyes?"

So I stand my my three funny posts. I say thank you to the literaly 1/2 handful of pms send to my inbox telling me how funny I am, and I say thank you to the folks that have taken the time to give me a rating, all 14 since I posted in this thread.

I guess I'll go back to being unthinking(THIS coming from 84Bill of all people, talk about the pot and the kettle), heartless and cruel, with apparently some abandonment issues from my mother.

Gridlock-- you're awesome i couldn't help but laugh when i read that...

fiero5-- dude get real, you're wasting valuable bandwidth on threads about dead rats... i'd rather have another thread about the dirty sanchez

[This message has been edited by BDF88GT (edited 07-23-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2004 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ya know what Grid?
You need to lay off the pork. You are a pathetic excuse for a human...

Thats pretty much summs it up..

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2004 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats a "dirty sanchez"? Is that when you go down on a chick while shes pooping?

LMAO!

------------------
Calgary - August 1, 2004 Fiero Fiesta
1984 Indy Fiero 3.4/3100 Hybrid NA and...
*ALL THROTTLE AND NO BOTTLE*
http://www.gmpcm.com/ Killer ECM/ PCM tuning software and information

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Ya know what Grid?
You need to lay off the pork. You are a pathetic excuse for a human...

Thats pretty much summs it up..

Because I don't give a **** that his rat died and I'm not afraid to ****ing say it?

Bill, shut the **** up.

dodger48nz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dodger48nzSend a Private Message to dodger48nzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
donk I am still laughing that was too much top marks

so sorry about the ferret

Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 05:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I stubbed my toe
it hurt so much
why'd it happen
right after lunch

Atlest i can grin and bare it
It's not as if i lost my ferret

so flame me if you think you must
to me this thread is out of touch

I've lost some family and lost some friends
but a stupid pet i can buy again

Fiero 5 I mean no harm
but it's not like Jordan bought the farm

so back to my toe
yes it hurts
Pop some pills
and go back to work

Trevor. edit:spelling

[This message has been edited by Oneredfiero (edited 07-24-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2004 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because I don't give a **** that his rat died and I'm not afraid to ****ing say it?

Right.. right....
Which makes you a disgusting, selfish, uncaring, pig.. so pease squeel some more for me SUEEEEEE.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock