A Very Sad Day :-( by Fiero5
Started on: 07-21-2004 11:10 PM
Replies: 136 (3131 views)
Last post by: Fiero5 on 08-23-2004 08:52 PM
MyLil86GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MyLil86GTSend a Private Message to MyLil86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, some people here are simply disgusting. So someone's pet died and you couldn't care less. But apparantly, you do feel the need to make that perfectly clear. Gridlock, do you go to funerals of people you don't know and tell the family there that you couldn't care less their loved one died? Because that's what you are doing here. You could simply have kept your yapper shut, press the back button on your browser, or simply go read another thread.

You see, it doesn't matter if someone's feeling sad over a lost relative, pet, or Tamagotchi for all I care. The fact that you don't care is no excuse for stomping on someone's feelings.

I posted it because OT had turned into peoples personal weblogs.

You don't make up the rules what can and can't be posted in TO/T, Cliff does.

Want me to start posting every little thing that happens in my life?

What, you mean like asking help with a corrupted Excel file? Sheez, TO/T has turned in people's personal helpdesk.

IP: Logged
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MyLil86GT:

Wow, some people here are simply disgusting. So someone's pet died and you couldn't care less. But apparantly, you do feel the need to make that perfectly clear. Gridlock, do you go to funerals of people you don't know and tell the family there that you couldn't care less their loved one died? Because that's what you are doing here. You could simply have kept your yapper shut, press the back button on your browser, or simply go read another thread.

You see, it doesn't matter if someone's feeling sad over a lost relative, pet, or Tamagotchi for all I care. The fact that you don't care is no excuse for stomping on someone's feelings.

What, you mean like asking help with a corrupted Excel file? Sheez, TO/T has turned in people's personal helpdesk.

Pet, not family member. I did not go to "snuggles'" funeral and tell him I couldn't care less. I didn't go to his mothers funeral and tell him I couldn't care less, I saw a posting on the internet about a dead rat.

Gain a sense of perspective people.

Oh, and the excel file? Nice touch. I see you can use the search feature. What else did that bring up for you? Posts clearifying political positions? My thoughts on the latest news items? Its ok if you didn't understand it all, just that you saw that the excel question represents one post out of many.

Thanks, and have a good one.

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gridlock

2874 posts
Member since Apr 2002

Originally posted by Oneredfiero:

I stubbed my toe
it hurt so much
why'd it happen
right after lunch

Atlest i can grin and bare it
It's not as if i lost my ferret

so flame me if you think you must
to me this thread is out of touch

I've lost some family and lost some friends
but a stupid pet i can buy again

Fiero 5 I mean no harm
but it's not like Jordan bought the farm

so back to my toe
yes it hurts
Pop some pills
and go back to work

Trevor. edit:spelling

My god. That is so uncaring. Don't you realize its a member of his family that died? Who is going to carry on the family name you insensitive tool? Making up funny little poems over something so serious. The family is still in mourning.

LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

Whats a "dirty sanchez"? Is that when you go down on a chick while shes pooping?

LMAO!

it's got somethin to do with a finger in the brown eye, then rubbin it under someone's nose to give them a skid mustache!

MyLil86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MyLil86GTSend a Private Message to MyLil86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:

Pet, not family member. I did not go to "snuggles'" funeral and tell him I couldn't care less. I didn't go to his mothers funeral and tell him I couldn't care less, I saw a posting on the internet about a dead rat.

Gain a sense of perspective people.

Which part of

you didn't understand?

Oh, and the excel file? Nice touch. I see you can use the search feature.

Yes, I can use the search feature. Or are you also implying that is not what the search is meant for? The search also showed that that was the only post you started in TO/T in the past 4-5 months. So you must be special or something - since you've decided that people shouldn't start threads about deceased pets, but it's perfectly ok to start a thread asking for help on a corrupted Excel file.

What else did that bring up for you? Posts clearifying political positions? My thoughts on the latest news items? Its ok if you didn't understand it all, just that you saw that the excel question represents one post out of many.

Again, you started one single thread in TO/T. That makes it incredibly easy to determine what you think TO/T is meant for.Your gripe is that TO/T is turning into people's personal weblogs but you apparantly have no problem turning TO/T into your personal helpdesk.

Face it, Gridlock. You're just an insensitive prick. Follow the yellow brick road. You need a brain and a heart.

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yet another fiero5 thread that is destined for the trash can (through no fault of his own).

Why the hell can't you guys just leave him alone? If you don't like him, don't agree with him, don't like his green car, don't care about his dead pet, read another thread. Geez.

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're just an insensitive prick.

Yup.

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I leave for a couple of days and all heck break loose.
Do I have to come up to Canada and spank your arses???
Being a mom, I'm pretty good at that! Just joking!

Anyway Fiero5, sorry to hear about your ferret. My daughter had one and they are quite funny to watch.
Hope you and the kids are taking it well. Take care!

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're just an insensitive prick.

Yup.

Well, at least we know the score.

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In a way this is such a funny thread...... Yes I lost some dear pets too but I dont post poems about them on a forum. I feel sorry for you and thats it. Dont bash Gridlock for having a clear view on this, I was thinking the same. I just dont like the flames going on.
peace!
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have red, I don't have green, 99.9 percent of the time I disagree firmly with a post I hit the back arrow.

When I find a Fiero5 post with two pages or more I check in on the last age to see how close to the trash can it is.
Nobody sends a post to the trashcan alone, it takes two, just like my mom used to tell me as a kid when I would get into fistfights.

No sides here at all, post and go without offending anyone.

PFF
System Bot
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2004 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by JazzMan (edited 12-04-2008).]

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I lose a parent or a sibling? I'll be upset.

Am I the only one who read the origional post? Am I seeing something others are not?

He did not lose a parent or a sibling. HE LOST A FERRET!!!!! The key here folks, is that he ACTED like he lost his mother.

I could understand if I put this in a post about losing a brother or sister. I would be a heartless,unthinking...prick, thats right. People that don't know anything about me can call me those things. All because I said I didn't care that his glorified rat is dead. I feel bad for him. I still don't care. You know what? Half the people who posted about what a prick I am don't care either. Seriously. Do you actaually care? Did it affect your life? No.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2004 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Am I the only one who read the origional post? Am I seeing something others are not?

He did not lose a parent or a sibling. HE LOST A FERRET!!!!! The key here folks, is that he ACTED like he lost his mother.

Yeah... I can see how much of a piggish fatass freaking prick you are.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2004 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I could understand if I put this in a post about losing a brother or sister. I would be a heartless,unthinking...prick, thats right. People that don't know anything about me can call me those things. All because I said I didn't care that his glorified rat is dead. I feel bad for him. I still don't care. You know what? Half the people who posted about what a prick I am don't care either. Seriously. Do you actaually care? Did it affect your life? No.

holly**** dude. what everyone is trying to say is that not everyone feels the same as you. some people love and cherrish there pets alot.
you don't thats fine, not everyone is idintical!
why are you trying to tell people there wrong for loving there pets or posting about it.
you dont own this forum you dont tell people what to post!
you dont like it click tha back button! i read his thread and im glad he posted it. it was very sweet of him to do that for his pet and I would have done the same. some people liked this thread and left there condolense you dont want to then stay out but dont go bashing him for it. expessily when he lost a loved pet. just drop it.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2004 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

----- Original Message ----- posted by Gridlock:

Nice PM there Gridlock....

------------------
Suddenly awakened by the sound of a klaxon going off. 84Bill in a dazed stupor carefully stumbled past the Mirada of flashing red lights and pegged indicators to rip the klaxon of the wall.
Returning to his chair, kicking his feet up and re-adjusting his tinfoil hat, he was further relieved when the lights finally went out at the Knuckle Dragger County Kookaler Powerless Generating facility.

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2004 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Nice PM there Gridlock....

LMFAO!!
You are a total fat fuking dumbass looser!!

Bring it one fat fuk.

----- Original Message -----
You are about to start something you may not be able to finish.

I thought it was simple. You are the one that started swearing at me and has this fixation that I'm fat.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2004 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh my god....still going on about this? Hey y'all, get over it.

He wrote a diatribe and posted a poem about a ferret. Then everyone starts posting about it like his wife died.

Just looking to interject a little touch of reality.

I got yet another great idea.Go kill one of your pets(that should be easy for you)And then so you don't feel left out you can post about it.Maybe even pretend you care.
People with no compassion have not suffered enough.
You spent considerable energy attacking this thread so i'm thinking you must have some deeper problems.
Why don't you tell us about your childhood.Here take these your going to alright just relax.

Your a #9 https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/024334.html

oh don't mind bill he gets a little excited.We care about you and want to help.Really

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 07-25-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2004 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought it was simple. You are the one that started swearing at me and has this fixation that I'm fat.

----- Original Message ----- PM by Gridlock:
You are about to start something you may not be able to finish.

Well dumbass, if you think I am intimidated by your PM and any other dumbass fatheaded remarks then by all means "bring it on" punk boy.

At least I was smart enough to keep PMs out of public view but since you chose to violate the "code" well then by all means lets duke it out in open forum dumbass.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2004 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

Dont bash Gridlock for having a clear view on this, I was thinking the same. I just dont like the flames going on.
peace!

Ditto.. If a pet is on the same level as a sibling or a parent, we have some other issues to tackle before the funeral...

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2004 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

Ditto.. If a pet is on the same level as a sibling or a parent, we have some other issues to tackle before the funeral...

Then by all means post NEGATIVE bullshit and there won't be a problem if I post my negative bullshit... then we can all be happy posting bullshit all day long and everyone will be happy.

Unless of coarse you don't like negatives.. I could care less.... but I find insensitive people really piss me off more than just "stupid bullshit threads"

Stupid bullshit threads I can skip but stupid bullshitheads posts? well.... after a while they get my attention and I have a very short attention span.

PFF
System Bot
GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2004 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, we've gone from the death of a ferret to the death of intelligence

84Bill and Gridlock, a great future contribution to the trash can you've got going here.

[This message has been edited by GT86 (edited 07-25-2004).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2004 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no wonder you get punched in the face so much. you open your mouth when you don't know what your talking about. I and no one else i saw said they loved there animal on equal level as there wife or kids. but they did care for them and love them.

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2004 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

. I and no one else i saw said they loved there animal on equal level as there wife or kids. but they did care for them and love them.

In all fairness some guy did say his dog was like his brother....That is a bit strange.....

Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2004 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

In all fairness some guy did say his dog was like his brother....That is a bit strange.....

I dunno, i've had some friends go out with some real dogs before.
Sorry but someone had to make that joke and since it was bad, it had to be me.

Weponhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2004 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WeponheadSend a Private Message to WeponheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok , this is just rediculous... you kids need to go to your own corners and sit down, personally I read the first post and thought it was a little odd to me. But i wasnt gonna say anything. Personally I have seen 3 family cats put down , and at least 1 horse put down. Those animals were closer parts of our family than most peoples pets , espescially my sisters championship horse, but even she didnt feel it nescessary to write poems about it. I really dont mean to offend anyone.. and i dont want someone slinging **** back in my face for this. but it was a ferret, me im just not a real sensitive person when it comes to death .. some people are like that, some people just deal well, some people deal differently. But i think fiero5's reputation for posting every little thing about his car supercedes him whenever he posts something so it becomes some thing where one person who has read a bunch of threads he's been in or started .. just doesnt think it could be of any value because he posted it. Just get over it, i usually hit the back button too but you guys acting like damn 5 year olds pissed me off. bill , your being as immature as he is by gratifying his cry for attention. LET IT GO EVERYONE! im not getting into any pissing matches about what i've said because its my opinion if you dont like it .. keep reading and get over it! we cant all get along perfectly. its too damn petty to get into something this heated over...
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2004 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
snuggles would be ashamed of us all!

lol

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2004 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

no wonder you get punched in the face so much. you open your mouth when you don't know what your talking about. I and no one else i saw said they loved there animal on equal level as there wife or kids. but they did care for them and love them.

no.. a bunch of people did post that.. .I'm sure (hope) they didn't mean it like that, but thats the way it was worded.. And granted, when poor old Sid Vicious (my cat) gets schmucked by a car, sure i'll be a little sad, but I wouldn't compare it when Garry (my pops) gets schmucked by a car..

Panama Jack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2004 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Panama JackSend a Private Message to Panama JackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh my god....still going on about this? Hey y'all, get over it.

He wrote a diatribe and posted a poem about a ferret. Then everyone starts posting about it like his wife died.

Just looking to interject a little touch of reality.

Not to be a cold blooded, fat-a$$, beer-drinking bastard, but I gotta side with Gridlock on this one

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2004 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is just another example of Fiero5 starting (yet another) completly useless thread in order to cause flaming... I think he lives for it. Im sure ferrets and god awful ugly fieros are the only thing going on in that God forsaken wide spot in the road town you live in in the middle of some state most people forget is even in the union. Your (borderline creepy) obsession with your kids..we get that, you have horrible tastes in car styles and colors..we get that to, now this...sigh. Did the ferret have his own fiero also? Why dont you take some time from building the alter for Jordan and get a life of YOUR OWN.
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2004 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by My7Fieros:

I love some of this totally insulting posts! We actually have a thread right now in GFC started by Cali Kid commenting on CoolBlues thread that got hijacked and saying that "This might happen to one of your threads" and here we are with some of you doing just that here.
It was a thread about the death of one of the kids cherished pets and some of you morons hijacked it and got it into the trash can.
I won't even comment on some of these totally stupid comments that have posted here as they just don't deserve to be recognized. It will be interesting though to see how well the rating system works on some of these insulting members at least in this case

PFF
System Bot
vwaltdog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2004 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LITEDAZE:

it's got somethin to do with a finger in the brown eye, then rubbin it under someone's nose to give them a skid mustache!

yuk!! ya learn something everyday!

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2004 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2004 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LITEDAZE:

OooOOOooh! Pfft ive done that......not to myself!!!

------------------
Calgary - August 1, 2004 Fiero Fiesta
1984 Indy Fiero 3.4/3100 Hybrid NA and...
*ALL THROTTLE AND NO BOTTLE*
http://www.gmpcm.com/ Killer ECM/ PCM tuning software and information

ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2004 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some people just don't understand how you can get attached to an animal like this. It's acceptable to be attached to cats and dogs but when it's something like a ferret, people think you're nuts. Why? because it's smaller? Because it looks like a rodent? Even animals like this have their own personality and you become attached to them.

I had a blue rat years ago. He was about the size of a ferret. People thought I was nuts to have a "rat" as a pet (at first I kind of did too ). Opinions always changed when they came over though. They could see that he was as smart as any dog or cat...no kidding. He had his own personality. He would play, sit on my shoulder when I walked around the house, and he only pooped in his pen (I was always happy about that one, I didn't know you could litter train a rat). He knew when I was getting him a slice of cheese (his favorite) and would perk up and get excited. He would sit on his rear and his front legs would hold it like a sandwich...and he chowed down on that stuff bigtime. When he died, it hurt. He was an excellent pet.

When you're an animal lover they have an impact on you, and they have a place in your heart. When you lose them it hurts...no matter what kind of animal they are.

sorry about your pet

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 07-26-2004).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

It will be interesting though to see how well the rating system works on some of these insulting members at least in this case

I'm not one to talk, and you shouldn't be either..

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-27-2004 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not one to talk, and you shouldn't be either..

True.
The birght side of all this is Fiero5 is no longer a lying weasel and does not deserve the negative ratings he once got.

But of course thats just my very flawed opinion on the matter at hand.

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero5 sorry to hear about your familys loss ( I know it is hard to lose a pet )

Gridlok you have got some serious issues

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spddy:

Gridlok you have got some serious issues

all he basically said was don't compare an animal to a human.. i agree..

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by My7Fieros:

Did the ferret have his own fiero also?

BWAHAHAHA

Another Kelley thread down in flames...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors