Started on: 07-21-2004 11:10 PM
Replies: 136 (3131 views)
Last post by: Fiero5 on 08-23-2004 08:52 PM
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

BWAHAHAHA

Another Kelley thread down in flames...

And yet another jerk points himself out to others

IP: Logged
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

all he basically said was don't compare an animal to a human.. i agree..

I think he said just a little more than that...basically

Gridlock

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2004 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

I think he said just a little more than that...basically

What more did I say? Let's see...

"This has nothing, NOTHING to do with Steve."
"Once again, this is nothing in regards to Steve in particular"
"Because I don't give a **** that his rat died and I'm not afraid to ****ing say it?"
"Pet, not family member"
"The key here folks, is that he ACTED like he lost his mother. "

Now, in the same thread, I've found out that I'm an insensitive, heartless, apparently fat, prick with emotiional difficulties with my mother. Did I mention fat?

So what more did I say?

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-28-2004 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:

Now, in the same thread, I've found out that I'm an insensitive, heartless, apparently fat, prick with emotiional difficulties with my mother. Did I mention fat?

So what more did I say?

Ya missed one.

Fathead.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2004 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I said "basically"
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2004 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And yet another jerk points himself out to others

thanks for the visual aid there steve..

------------------

Azriel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-31-2004 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AzrielSend a Private Message to AzrielEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
/sigh

To think, if only you had paid the $750

I followed the link to that previous post, and when I read about your choice to let the ferret die, I lost a lot of respect for you. I don't understand. You made a descision. If you wife had cancer, would you say "OMG that surgery is too expensive for a couple years, how much does 6 months cost?"? No, of course not. But this ferret that you keep calling a member of the family..

Please don't come in here looking for sympathy. You knew this was going to happen. You could have kept the animal alive, but instead, you chose to just do medication to allow it to suffer for a while longer as cancer ate away at it.

I treat my animals like family. You treat yours like a property.

**** you.

[This message has been edited by Azriel (edited 07-31-2004).]

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2004 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a few pets that passed away in my time and was sad and dissapointed, But I did not write poems and stuff about them on the internet..... Personally I think that hits the strango meter.

Anyway Im sorry about your ferret It does get alittle emotional when your attached to a pet and it passes away.

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2004 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
I got yet another great idea.Go kill one of your pets(that should be easy for you)And then so you don't feel left out you can post about it.Maybe even pretend you care.

I edited below after I got some sleep (origional post at 2am, what was I thinking while in the TC?) The origional is preserved below.

Somehow I doubt Grid HAS ANY PETS. I myself not a 'pet person'. I understand when others with pets get emotional about losing theirs. I can be sympathetic, but I really don't care about animals like I do about people. Here at my house we DO have a cat AND a dog, owner either wasn't my idea (although I walk, clean, feed and take them to the vet... and had them BOTH fixed... because I care THAT much). But I also appreciate the center of Gridlocks' statements, it's an animal. They die. They are easily replaced. I really feel attaching an abnormal emotional investment to them is not healthy. Now I'm not Dr Phil, so I can't say if Fiero5 has done this, but from behind the computer monitor it may seem like it.

I guess there are ferret boards you could post to and get a better, encouraging response. And a nother ferret if thats what you ultimately want. PFF ain't the only web gathering place in the world, right?

I mean, what if I went on and on about how great my Ford Mustang was here? What should I expect?
Okay, I don't really own a Mustang. Darn me for bringing this thread to the top of the trash...

------------------
John DuRette, Custom 85 SE, PFF SUPPORTER

[This message has been edited by USFiero (edited 08-01-2004).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2004 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:

Somehow I doubt Grid HAS ANY PETS. I'm not a 'pet person'. I understand when others get emotional about losing theirs. I can be sympathetic, but I really don't care. We DO have a cat AND a dog at the house, neither one is my idea (although I walk, clean, feed and take them to the vet... and had them BOTH fixed). I guess there are ferret boards you could post to and get a better response.

I mean, what if I went on and on about my Mustang? What should I expect?
Okay, I don't really own a Mustang. Darn me for bringing this thread to the top of the trash...

wtf.. he never said anything like that. He said what a lot of peopel said.. Do not put your pets on the same level as humans.. a lot of others said the exact same thing, why criticize him about it? Because he didn't pussyfoot around it and said what the others were thinking? Yeah, it's a pet.. And sure, you loved it.. But you post a love poem about it on an internet forum and have people compare it to a family member and don't expect to get some flames for it.. And calling those who criticize it heartless and insensitive?

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2004 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I got yet another great idea.Go kill one of your pets(that should be easy for you)And then so you don't feel left out you can post about it.Maybe even pretend you care.

Here is a wonderful idea for a person who thinks I'm so heartless. Kiss my ass. Thats right. Sit on down and have a munch.

Now that you are good and pissed that I could say such a thing on the internet, why don't you take 30 seconds and ponder the bullshit that you posted. You don't know me. You don't know a goddamned thing about me.

So the next time you want to post crap like that in response to me saying something so simple as me saying I don't care, think about how great my ass would taste.

PFF
System Bot
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2004 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by JazzMan (edited 12-04-2008).]

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2004 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look. I have 1900 posts and for the vast majority, I've been a nice guy. I make one post in this thread and suddenly I'm dude-25. Now, I'm a cat eating, fire breathing fatass. Fine. I made the post. I can deal with it; but like anyone I can also fight back. Other people made the decision to post in this thread as well.

[This message has been edited by Gridlock (edited 08-02-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2004 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look. I have 1900 posts and for the vast majority, I've been a nice guy.

Your actually kidding here, right?

I make one post in this thread and suddenly I'm dude-25.

I guess you can't count very well either. One post? I'm not even sure if Minngreen with his excellent handle on the search feature could call up all the threads you have made insulting posts in

Now, I'm a cat eating, fire breathing fatass.

Well, obviously that exageration is not totally accurate, but you seem to be an insulting uncaring person towards others when: they lose a cherished pet, post positive comments about the 4 cyl engine, post pics of lime green Fieros, when a new dash is mentioned about being created. Oh, and when a girl is posted posing on a Fiero. Oh, and when... Well...I guess you get the idea

Fine. I made the post. I can deal with it;

OK

but like anyone I can also fight back.

Funny, whenever I fight back against insults and lies you among a few others insult me even more. Talk about the kettle...Oh, never mind. I'm sure it just goes in one ear and...

Other people made the decision to post in this thread as well.

Don't worry, the rest of us all saw that too

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2004 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000

Originally posted by USFiero:

They are easily replaced. I really feel attaching an abnormal emotional investment to them is not healthy. Now I'm not Dr Phil, so I can't say if Fiero5 has done this, but from behind the computer monitor it may seem like it.

I guess there are ferret boards you could post to and get a better, encouraging response. And a nother ferret if thats what you ultimately want. PFF ain't the only web gathering place in the world, right?

Well, first of all they are not always easily replaced as any pet owner will tell you. Don't worry, we have as much attachement to our pets as many others do, but we also know that you have to move on. We certainly don't have an abnormal emotional investment to them. Part of the healing process when losing a pet is talking about it. The nice thing about the internet is that you can show some emotion now and then and the worst you will get is some insults from some like what we saw here. Just a few uncaring people sitting safely in front of a computer screen somewhere trying some sad attempt at getting attention by saying whatever they want no matter how mean and hurtfull it may be. My family and I were simply venting so to speak and we chose a place that we like to hang out often in. Sort of a second family Yes, as is with the internet there are many Ferret boards/forums of which we are also members on a few and posted something similar but a bit more personal on those
As much as it was hurtfull to see some of the uncaring insulting comments made here in this thread it did do it's purpose which was to help us all get over and move on from the loss by posting about it. For all of you who said nice things here, my family and I would like to thank you

For the rest of you, well, it is a public forum I guess.

Azriel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2004 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AzrielSend a Private Message to AzrielEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a wonderful idea for a person who thinks I'm so heartless. Kiss my ass. Thats right. Sit on down and have a munch.

Now that you are good and pissed that I could say such a thing on the internet, why don't you take 30 seconds and ponder the bullshit that you posted. You don't know me. You don't know a goddamned thing about me.

So the next time you want to post crap like that in response to me saying something so simple as me saying I don't care, think about how great my ass would taste.

You got a + for that one cause I laughed my ass off.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2004 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Azriel:

You got a + for that one cause I laughed my ass off.

True, it was funny. But in all seriousness do you have any ideal how long it would take to kiss gridlock's ass?

If you wish to try it I would sugguest hiring a few Sherpa guideds for the journey.

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2004 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is your fascination with the idea that I'm fat? Size 34 buddy. Want me to scan in the tab?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2004 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is your fascination with the idea that I'm fat? Size 34 buddy. Want me to scan in the tab?

Buddy??

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2004 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aww look. They're buddies now.

MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2004 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hah! 32! beat that!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2004 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah dam I'm a 38 I guess i'm fat.
DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2004 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll take this chance to say.. Hey

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2004 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, as is with the internet there are many Ferret boards/forums of which we are also members on a few and posted something similar but a bit more personal on those

thats the creepy part you don't seem to understand

Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2004 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2004 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LMAO - so true...

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2004 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now, I'm a cat eating, fire breathing fatass.

Not likely. Most peoples who eat feline meat are quite thin. A pretty lean meat as I remember from my days in the Orient.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 08-08-2004).]

InDeX420

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2004 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InDeX420Click Here to visit InDeX420's HomePageSend a Private Message to InDeX420Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What more did I say? Let's see...

"This has nothing, NOTHING to do with Steve."
"Once again, this is nothing in regards to Steve in particular"
"Because I don't give a **** that his rat died and I'm not afraid to ****ing say it?"
"Pet, not family member"
"The key here folks, is that he ACTED like he lost his mother. "

So what more did I say?

I have disagreed with Steve in the past, but in this case what you said in the begining of this thread was extremly cold hearted. The only 'Rat' I see here is You, and anyone who finds your posts Humours in ANY way shape or form... I for one would morn the loss of an animal which is far more innocent then a human... I guess this is completly beyond you... If you had said that to me in person had i lost a pet I would have knocked your ass out...
Im so damn pissed off right now i cant think straihgt...people like you make me sick...I hope when you die someone tells your family that they couldnt give a flying f**k...cause I sure wouldnt...dont bother responding to me cause I really dont care what you have to say anymore...oh and please be my guest..the rating meter is just to the left <-

Sorry for your loss Steve....and for the sake of your ferrit, dont even read this garbage thread anymore..it only brings negative to the memory of your little friend..

[This message has been edited by InDeX420 (edited 08-08-2004).]

CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2004 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe I just read this post. I want those 5 minutes of my life back...

------------------
Christian Thomas
87 Pontiac Fiero GT Burgandy/Silver 5.7L ZZ4 5spd

Latest Mod: Poly Rear and Coilovers (HMS 350#)

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2004 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And this chance to to say.. hey .. whats up?

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2004 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CTFieroGT87:

I can't believe I just read this post. I want those 5 minutes of my life back...

Poor little Snuggles probably wishes he could have those precious 5 minutes as well, but ya know what?! He can't because he left the trailer parks of New Hampshire for a better place in Ferret heaven!! You are so inconsiderate!!!

PFF
System Bot
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2004 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by InDeX420:

I have disagreed with Steve in the past, but in this case what you said in the begining of this thread was extremly cold hearted. The only 'Rat' I see here is You, and anyone who finds your posts Humours in ANY way shape or form... I for one would morn the loss of an animal which is far more innocent then a human... I guess this is completly beyond you... If you had said that to me in person had i lost a pet I would have knocked your ass out...
Im so damn pissed off right now i cant think straihgt...people like you make me sick...I hope when you die someone tells your family that they couldnt give a flying f**k...cause I sure wouldnt...dont bother responding to me cause I really dont care what you have to say anymore...oh and please be my guest..the rating meter is just to the left <-

Sorry for your loss Steve....and for the sake of your ferrit, dont even read this garbage thread anymore..it only brings negative to the memory of your little friend..

Ya done? Feel good to get that insightful post off your chest? Would you like me to say some more insensitive things so that you can get all bothered again and delight the forum with your low brow wit?

I'm stuck to come up with something to say about your post. I know that you said I didn't have to respond, but I feel I owe you something. I'm troubled by this statement," I hope when you die someone tells your family that they couldnt give a flying f**k." First, I wouldn't expect the vast amount of people on the internet to care about my death. Sure, people might feel bad, and some might actually remember to make the prayer they promised, but I doubt that many people would lose sleep.

Now, I'd expect less people to care that my cat died. Do you know why? Because it's a ****ing cat! I'd feel bad. My wife would feel bad. But I wouldn't expect you to cry.

How is this not getting through? A pet is not the same as a child. Your family is one place where you are allowed to have a class system. It goes--> human....then animal.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aww Griddy don't be upset.

your right about the fact that i don't know you.I only know your post.I don't really think your heartless cause i really don't think about you or care.That post was directed at your posts and what you said in them.You know you were a dicckk.You don't need to fight about it other than you don't want to admit it.

As far as your advice about crap i post about something as simple as you saying you don't care.It wasn't that simple.you made fun of him and his problem.You did it for no reason other than to make the point that you felt he was stupid for greiving over his pet.I don't know how you concluded it was your job to tell people how they should feel about losing a pet.That goes back to the part where i don't know you.
As far as munching on your ass i don't enjoy the lifestyle your reffering to and you should try some other place to find a date.I do have a freind that does though if you want i can hook you guys up with eachothers email.It's kinda odd to me that you are so careless of others feeling.Usaully people of your sexual preference have quite a bit of tolorence and compassion.
I took that 30 seconds to ponder that you advised and all i could think about was where i'm going to go to breakfast this morning.I'm going to go to sylvias country kitchen.They got a couple of the most edible looking waitresses i have ever had the fortune of admiring.Now that is something i'd be interested in munching on.I bet you might swing back for some of that.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aww Griddy don't be upset.

your right about the fact that i don't know you.I only know your post.I don't really think your heartless cause i really don't think about you or care.That post was directed at your posts and what you said in them.You know you were a dicckk.You don't need to fight about it other than you don't want to admit it.

As far as your advice about crap i post about something as simple as you saying you don't care.It wasn't that simple.you made fun of him and his problem.You did it for no reason other than to make the point that you felt he was stupid for greiving over his pet.I don't know how you concluded it was your job to tell people how they should feel about losing a pet.That goes back to the part where i don't know you.
As far as munching on your ass i don't enjoy the lifestyle your reffering to and you should try some other place to find a date.I do have a freind that does though if you want i can hook you guys up with eachothers email.It's kinda odd to me that you are so careless of others feeling.Usaully people of your sexual preference have quite a bit of tolorence and compassion.
I took that 30 seconds to ponder that you advised and all i could think about was where i'm going to go to breakfast this morning.I'm going to go to sylvias country kitchen.They got a couple of the most edible looking waitresses i have ever had the fortune of admiring.Now that is something i'd be interested in munching on.I bet you might swing back for some of that.

You're calling him gay as an insult?

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnnyK

11290 posts
Member since Mar 2000

Originally posted by InDeX420:

.I hope when you die someone tells your family that they couldnt give a flying f**k...cause I sure wouldnt

Sigh.. gridlock = human being .... 'snuggles' = ferret.. If you can't see the difference you are verging on psychopathic behaviours..

and "Cause I sure wouldnt".. he's the insensitive one about death? You feel worse about a ferret you idn't know at all dying, then a man, who you disagreed with once on the internet? Holy **** ..

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

are you asking me or telling me?

it is more of a jab than an insult.Say something stupid like munch on my ass and your bound to get something stupid back.Tit for tat,ying and yang,post some remarks that are purposefully hurtful and you get an earfull.It all seems so predictable to me.

Or are you asking me a deeper question like is being refered to as gay insulting?
that would be a conveinent discussion as were already in the trash can.
Or are you telling me in the form of a question that being called gay is not an insult?
Or are you saying i'm out of line to have refered to him as gay?

I don't object to answering your question or even discussing it with you.What is the question?

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 08-09-2004).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

a) Or are you asking me a deeper question like is being refered to as gay insulting?
b) that would be a conveinent discussion as were already in the trash can.
c) Or are you telling me in the form of a question that being called gay is not an insult?
d) Or are you saying i'm out of line to have refered to him as gay?

err.. a and c I suppose.. but B plays a big role too..

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

err.. a and c I suppose.. but B plays a big role too..

Answer to Q a.yes i think it is an insult to somebody that is not gay to be refered to as.Thats why i did it.
Answer to Q c.I disagree with you.See answer for a.
Regarding Statement b. I already regret it.But we can argue the issue if you want.I won't change your mind and i know i wont't be changing mine with out some divine influence.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i know i wont't be changing mine with out some divine influence.

Perhaps having a gay child?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2004 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who died and left you in charge of the loonie bin?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock