Started on: 07-21-2004 11:10 PM
Replies: 136 (3131 views)
Last post by: Fiero5 on 08-23-2004 08:52 PM
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

Perhaps having a gay child?

Hmm i get the impression you think i hate gays.Or there is always an or isn't there?
If i had a child that would be the least of my problems.ha
i do think i would understand a lot more about it.But that wouldn't be my choice would it?Thing is i don't want to know anymore about it.I'm happy with the decisions others make as long as it doesn't bother me.I find the whole deal very disgusting.Your concern for this issue interests me though.

IP: Logged
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Who died and left you in charge of the loonie bin?

Logic tells me it would have had to be you.

Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2004 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:

Logic tells me it would have had to be you.

Common sense tells me you are an arrogant pigheaded prick. So I suppose that means I'm in charge of alot more than just the loonie bin.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2004 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Common sense tells me you are an arrogant pigheaded prick.

That may be true about him, but in the end, atleast he has a job.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2004 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

Yeah but he is still a prickhead looser like yourself.

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2004 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

LOL!!! Ha Ha Ha

Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2004 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya got an Amen on that.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2004 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Hmm i get the impression you think i hate gays.

Nah man.. Never said that.. I predict this conversation will go quite calm and civilized for some reason.. Gut feeling I suppose.. anyways.. I have heard a lot more hatred in a much shorter period of time than you have shown.. But I'm always curious to hear what others say on the subject. I mean, the odd time, i'll be heard as saying "thats gay" as a derogotory term, but it's not what I mean at all.. Somewhere, years ago, i realized it's quite alright, if not a positive aspect, to like gays, and blacks, lesbians, etc.. It might have been the music I listened to, or the people who sang it.. It probably wasn't my parental influence, althougth one never had a problem with it (I still argue about it with the other one though..).. But my thinking was, why hate someone for something they have no control over.. And a lot of homophobes say "They have control over it".. But I have seen, with my own eyes, a lot (well, some, I guess I should say) of people grow up, with the most, well, 'traditional' views around, and they turn out to be gay.. Lets just say, their parents don't think too highly of it I don't think.. But anyways, what I have learned, is it's not up to the individual.. And even from their point of view, they would rather have grown up to be straight.. Why hate a black man for being black? They had no control over it..

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2004 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah but he is still a prickhead looser like yourself.

come on now bill, be nice.

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2004 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DotTC:

come on now bill, be nice.

What??? I was being nice, no harm, no foul.

PFF
System Bot
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2004 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! whats going in this thre........

------------------

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2004 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...takes one to know one...
Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2004 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2004 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! Good read so far. I actually feel like a better man after reading this.
Exdeath

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2004 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ExdeathClick Here to visit Exdeath's HomePageSend a Private Message to ExdeathEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even though Gridlock comes off as being insensitive, I have to agree with him. Fiero5 I couldn't give a rat's ass if your pet died, and I bet if one of my pets died none of you would care about it either. The thing I hate is how you seem to think you're great and superior and that you're some kind of royalty, and that people actually care about what happens in your life. Like how you show off your car to everyone expecting them to like it, and somehow winning car shows proves that it looks good and I should change my opinion about it. I've shown several of my friends it (friends that have hondas and civics that are slightly riced) pictures of your car over the internet and they agree that its ugly. It being ugly isn't a fact, its an opinion. Some people like onions, some people don't. Fact is that when your kid is old enough to finally use "his car", he'll probably be so embarassed by its looks that he won't drive it. When I was his age (6 years ago or so, isnt he like 12?) I was immature (still am slightly, heh), and I get embarassed whenever I get reminded of what I liked back then. This fast and the furious phase isn't going to last forever (we all hope). I normally don't express my opinions, I usually like to sit back and watch everyone else go at it, but some people like Bill and Fiero5 just piss me off too much. You don't even see a picture of my car in my sig (because I don't have Photoshop on this computer), and to see it you have to look in my profile for my cardomain address. Back on the pets issue...I have 1 cat and 1 dog, and I've have 3 cats and 1 parakeet to die in the past. Sure I felt sad, but not sad enough to make poems for them and post them on the internet trying to bring attention to myself and get people to feel sorry for me. Fiero5 before you post anything I want you to think about how the people on this board would react to it. I'm doing that right now and I know that I'm probably going to get covered with flaming **** because of this post.

Grid, dude, I disagree with you at times, but I gave you a plus because you're pretty damn hilarious.

Bill, you're pretty immature, the name calling and such is what I would expect from a 8 year old in an elementary school playground, not with a grown man.

------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, 2.8L V6 Automatic
36,000 miles and counting! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2004 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Exdeath:

And I couldn't give a rats a__ that you don't give a rats a__, so where does that leave us?
But apparently you do if just a little or you wouldn't have taken the time to bump up this thread again. Why do some people who obviously don't like a certain thread/person at all always seem to want/have to always click reply and post anyway?
As for your giving out +'s to at least one for obvious rude and insulting behavior (and then bash another member for behavior that wasn't even half as bad), whatever floats your boat I guess.

This thread has pretty much taken it's course and then some, with both nice and not so nice opinions/comments. So do you think we can just let it die now? It's served it's purpose. I certainly can't see any reason to keep this going anymore, especially if it's just for no other reason than for more cheap shots, insults and negative comments.

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 08-23-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock