Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  The precieved mindless rambelings of a street corner bum. (very long) (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The precieved mindless rambelings of a street corner bum. (very long) by 84Bill
Started on: 06-05-2004 04:09 PM
Replies: 147 (2047 views)
Last post by: LZeitgeist on 06-18-2004 12:25 PM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2004 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A fragment of "Old Glory"
This is what America has become.
There are no more heroes; they are all dead having spent their fortunes on a fool’s errand leaving no one worthy or willing to pick up the tab.

All that remains are We The People and we only have us to blame.

Since I have nothing better to do with my time at present I figured I'd just mumbel out loud into the thin air of cyber space.
Cackels like a mad man... enjoy.

In the last few days, make that years I have noticed that things have continued to worsen since 9/11 instead of improving. I know many of you will agree when I say I really need medication to help me cope with what is happening in the world; I am very depressed yet detached as if numbed when I think about all that is happening when taken as a whole. Even if I limit my views to only my country, I still feel a sense of dread and am burdened with the intense weight of oppression; again many will argue that I deserve what I get and I will not argue nor deny that fact but I will vehemently and passionately counter with “I know but my children, rather our children deserve so much more.” I’m not talking about wealth or social status, I talking about the quality of their lives, “They deserve so much more”.

I often think about how 9/11 changed my life and where I stand now but little did I know how much it changed the lives of my children nor can I even guess at how it will in the future but if the you know anything at all about how opposed people were to social security numbers when first proposed, you will fully understand how much I fear this government.
I am an old man but not so old as to not have my wits about me, many will agree my tongue is quite sharp sometimes and I admit it even jabs me from time to time. But that is not why I do what I do and say what I say, I do these things because I have a passion for life and on the other hand it is not my own life I have this passion for.
My life is essentially over, I have reproduced and now my job is to ensure that my genetic material thrives. I being a very compassionate man do take that passion to a higher level because all children in this world should have the opportunity to enjoy a life that is equally as fulfilling as my own has been. Oh, I may be a failure in my life but I have partially succeeded and now I need your help but I do not expect it nor will I personaly accept it an anyones behalf.

Please help me to make this world a safer place by understanding WHO the real enemy is so that we may dispatch them or simply change the policy and bring our forces back where they belong.. Protecting America on our soil and our children can live safe from harm and at peace with the world. Please listen to me when I say it is the “governments policy” that warranted the 9/11 attacks. It continues to this very day as the 9/11 death toll mounts daily.

In the last few days the CIA Director quit and if you saw his speech you may think you know why. He as a man who has done things I can not fathom I can therefore equally fathom the true reason why he has chosen to quit his post in the most dire time of need.
I only ask, Why?

The brutal treatment of Iraqi prisoners was not an isolated incident and word has it that General Sanchez will be replaced. This follows a report that he knew and was present at the prison when the abuses were taking place. If that is true it would be even more damaging to American credibility than just a few rogue soldiers could ever be! So I know why. I even know why the prisoners were tortured. I know why it is and will forever be a very black mark in US History unlike any other single event that has ever shamefully occurred in this country.
Thankfully it did not happen in this country. But you know what? It really does happen in our prisons by other prisoners TO other prisoners. I know your reason why “we” could care less what happens to criminals or what they do to themselves in a prison but I am a man with 3 bench warrants for my arrest, I question.
Why? Do you not care about me or anyone else but yourself?

Bob Woodward published a book I have not even read but I know this man to be a man of integrity. He explained on 60 minutes how this President has been dealing cards under the table.
Why?

Richard Clarke quit his post and wrote a book outlining his frustration at the inability of this administration to understand the nature and importance of a threat to domestic tranquility from enemy forces from abroad. I take his book as the retaliation of a disgruntled employee.
Disgruntled? Why?

The president went to Rome today to see the pope. I feel it was an unwarranted waste of tax payers’ money as some of you know my birthday is May 2nd.
What does that have to do with this? Well I’m a Taurus and that means I am full of bull at least I’m not ashamed of that admission.

So anyway the president goes to Rome on a fancy “god class” flight to meet with “gods advocate” with every single security measure imaginable, more luxury than Bill Gates could ever buy in one day trip, more modern connivances than the sweat and blood than the even the above average American tax payer will ever dream of having, that surly cost more than all the money I have made in my entire working career in fuel & maintenance costs alone for this one single trip to an “allied” Country.

So I sit here watching CNN with no job and no money because I am holding out for a career I am indebted to and will not take a pay cut and work as a “Sandwich Artist” at subway because I am a man of integrity and I believe I am entitled to a better life than that, even though I have not fully paid for it I will because I got a GSL that has defaulted and now I owe the government and my credit is shot (so screw em!), only to see protestors of MY presidents inept decision to send our American soldiers into a war with another country, that was clearly defied by many people in the world BUT NOT their governments, waiving our flag with a Nazi swastika spray painted in black paint across it. The question that screams forth from my mind with the blood of thousands who died fighting Hitler is. Why?

I myself have only referenced Nazi America because it is truly how I feel about where this country is headed. Now it appears that I am not the only one and what scares me even more is if that country ever falls into the hands of those people we may have an epic crisis on our hands. I wonder how much of that multi trillion dollar budget plan is being deferred as “hush” money to foreign countries governments to keep their people “under control” while we rape Iraq and it’s people.. Apparently even literally as well as figuratively.

That same president, the representative of my county including me and all of my American friends as well as those other countries that share our great and noble Democratic system announces that the economy has gained 1 million new jobs.

I am so relieved but in reality I know (please take a poll) that many of them are not making anywhere near the amount of money they are both fully qualified and deservedly earned with many long hours and in many cases years of dedicated study. To me this “indication” is nothing more than a slap in the face of those American citizens, myself included that are now suffering under an increasingly oppressive inflation of the cost of living (insurance, gas, food, etc.) while wages precipitously fall. I fail to see the reality of this president’s comment regarding a falsely perceived “strong economy”.

Who the hell is advising the president? Whoever he is he needs to be drawn and quartered, in addition his entire family needs to be sterilized! He apparently has NO CONCEPT of what the hell is going on way down here on main street USA! I mean hello!! I’m a drooling street corner bum that is supposed to have continuity with my government that is supposed to run from the bottom up! Not the top down! I sit here dribbling and ranting to all you zombies that are plodding around to and fro to work like dedicated lab animals not even paying any attention to anything but your own pathetically important lives to even notice that you are being screwed in the ass by your rich Uncle Sam! Not to mention how awful your kids will have it when thaey have it coming to them and it will be even worse than you had it.
Can anyone explain to me why?
Because it seems to me as if many of you don't care or have the desire to get involved in any discussions about important issues like the “Fatherland” (patriot) Act or NAFTA that will directly impact your children. Being too busy is no excuse to leaving your children a world that is in utter chaos.

I also heard that there is a group of military people that have been in Iraq for 18 months and are once again being told they will have to stay even longer. In addition a “stop loss” policy has been enacted that will prevent any military people that have served their military obligation will be forced to stay in for an additional 19 months!

My god people, these are my brothers and sisters in arms who fought bravely and gallantly for this country. I love them with all my heart and I am reduced to tears when I think of them after doing such a great service to not only me but to the Iraqi people only to be forced into staying in the military and Iraq against their will and possibly die. This is a travesty of epic proportions! The injustice is so profound I can not express it in words.

I pray. Dear god, please allow those who have fulfilled their obligation and duty to this country and wish to return home and live a peaceful life for the rest of their days. I know your will is such that I can not question but I implore you to please spare the lives of those whose hearts are weary with the many scars of battle and bloodshed. You know me lord, just as you know all others and I will give my place on earth and in life to allow one who is greater than me to be spared another day in hell. There is no amen to follow this prayer as it will continue to resonate within me until my days are done. Should I find myself at hells gates I know my prayers were answered and the tears I cry will not be for myself and my sorrow but they are tears of joy for another more fortunate than I. Thank you lord, you are kind and just to all and I do not question why.

The silent reply deffens me.

People please, we need to change the course or a great disaster awaits us all. Death is not what I am talking about. It is the changing of the American dream into an American nightmare that I can see so clearly looming on the horizon like a giant thunder cloud. I can feel it in my bones and its thunderous cracks of lightning shake me to the very core even at this distance. The sun is all but gone and the leading edges of a world war are looming overhead like an anvil waiting to fall but never will. Any meteorologist will tell you the anvil is the indicator of the storms direction and it is indeed heading our way.

You may call me crazy but I can assure you I am a very sane person who is a well grounded lightening rod for many things, I have been this way all of my life. My life and everything in it that I have ever seen, read about or have been told has great meaning if only to myself. Like something as mundane as may first name William. It is German for Wilhelm and has two parts Will = desire& Helm = head protection or armor that in turn means Desire to Protect or just “the protector” as many translations have it and even the word “protector” has a definition filled with more meaning. My last name is Stewart which is Scottish. I don’t know all that much about my Scottish heritage but I do know that are noted for their engineering abilities. Hence Scotty the chief engineer in Star Trek. My last name carries a coat of arms or family crest. It is inscribed with a motto that translates as “courage through the blood”.

So what does this useless information mean? To be honest I haven’t a clue. I did press the submit button and leave my message. I have no idea why I feel the need to do so but that did not stop me obviously. I also know as I have said many times before many feel I am a nut case and this will further bolster that theory but again, I don’t care because weather or not my street corner is evaporated in a flash of light or rots into the very ground after all humans have left this earth for the stars ten billion years from now, I and my words I have written here will mean nothing what so ever. But for now it does and I am very happy to know that I have meaning regardless of what anyone thinks of me. It just adds to the meaning of who I am right now but in the end it still means nothing.

Now I must implore you to go back to the beginning of this message and read it all again. That is if you did not already find the meaning. Skimming will not work because you are only getting a tiny amount but for some like myself, it is all that is required but in essence we are all the same. We are all animals who inhabit this earth, no different than a slug or a squirrel and it is my honor to be one. I just hope for the welfare of all life everywhere.

Oh and beware of goldfish, they eat Soilent Green.

And another thing
I have heard stories of "frat" brothers who used to eat them. I thought this was a good thing because you know how evil goldfish are. Well I don’t want to alarm anyone but I have heard a rumor that goes something like “you are what you eat.” If that is the case we are indeed in great peril because from what I gather most politicians were fraternity members.. Apparently some do indeed swim in small circles but I think the bowl is fairly large and the goldfish have grown proportionately due to a very steady and readily available diet. Now run along I have taken enough of your precious time, I do honestly know how important it is to you and how it relates to the grand scheme of things yet to come.

Pax.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-29-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Indeed a World War will come again, Iraq is small potatoes compared to what will happen to my generation and those just below me when we are drafted into a war that our own country will create through our greed. I sure hope things improve instead of worsen.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2004 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Memo To Sheep:

ATTENTION SHEEP!

It has come to our attention that some of the other sheep around you are in fact WOLVES in sheeps clothing!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Good Luck.

Thanks Bill.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see light at the end of the tunnel, the only problem is I don't know if it is the end of the tunnel or a train heading directly at me, I choose to believe it is the end in sight.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2004 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I see light at the end of the tunnel, the only problem is I don't know if it is the end of the tunnel or a train heading directly at me, I choose to believe it is the end in sight.

One way or the other, It is.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2004 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Turn away from the statue of a soldier pointing in the direction over your shoulder and you will see how close the light really is.

What prompted me to write this was the image of the american flag with the swastica painted across it. I don;t hate that protester but I was terrified at the meaning of it. I mean these people went into a state of anarchy! burning things, smashing windows shouting out of windows and their faces were masked!!

Things are very precarious outside the US and if Bush is not carefull ( he is a bafoon of the highest order) and make one more wrong move it just may be enough to set off a spark tht will ignite the world.

We are that close!

zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow your wernt kidding

thats one huge ass post.... never seen on that big here b4 lol

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If John Ashcroft or one of his storm troop- ---ER, I mean patriotic observers sees this post you WILL become Soylent Green.
I share your concerns. These are scary times indeed.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bill, you are paying way too much attention to external reality. it's not that important. cut back on the rope-smoking and get yourself a mindless job, washing dishes part time or something, just enough to make a little pocket money and keep your hands busy. it'll pay (some of) the bills and give you back some self-respect.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 06-06-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

bill, you are paying way too much attention to external reality. it's not that important. cut back on the rope-smoking and get yourself a mindless job, washing dishes part time or something, just enough to make a little pocket money and keep your hands busy. it'll pay (some of) the bills and give you back some self-respect.

Why?

So I can grow up and be just like you? Oh boy! A real life!

A fragment of "Old Glory"

The court of public opinion is passing harsh and irreversibly disastrous judgments. Everything is a political battle ground; affronted on whim and fancy in an all encompassing arena where all reside. There is no immunity; silence or muted consternation is no escape; there are no protections from the malicious onslaught.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-29-2007).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Why?

So I can grow up and be just like you? Oh boy! A real life!

no,so you wont have so much time on your hands.

PS. I want the time back that it took me to read this post.I'll take it on a beach somewhere.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

no,so you wont have so much time on your hands.

PS. I want the time back that it took me to read this post.I'll take it on a beach somewhere.

Blaa.. It only took an hour or so to type.

If you had used your head for something more than a hatrack you would have printed it up and taken it to the beach and read it. Then again you would probably complain that it took 4 sheets of paper or it blocked your view of the ocean while you read it.

Next thing you will blame me for is starting world war three... Sheesh!
Sorry I disturbed your life... Christ..what a travisty.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My concern is not WHO starts WWIII, but WHEN. It needs to be soon. The hive needs cleansing-the swarm reduced to basics. The balancing act has gone on far too long, and it's time to once again go over the precipice, just as all great civilizations have done since the beginning of time. Birth-growth-greatness-decline-fall. Start over. As it was in the beginning, so it will be again. And again. And again.
I'm pretty sure of it.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 06-07-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

My concern is not WHO starts WWIII, but WHEN. It needs to be soon. The hive needs cleansing-the swarm reduced to basics. The balancing act has gone on far too long, and it's time to once again go over the precipice, just as all great civilizations have done since the beginning of time. Birth-growth-greatness-decline-fall. Start over. As it was in the beginning, so it will be again. And again. And again.
I'm pretty sure of it.

LOL
I'm surprised I didn't get the llllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg post and lost attention span from ya.

Anyhow, The decline will happen much faster than it did in past history and this is due to one reason.

The speed and availability of information.
In Roman times everything went by word of mouth(for commoners) and on foot and written parchment(for the muckity mucks). Many could not read so word of mouth was the primary method for the commoners but it was tempered with much critisism dur to the sory changing and being embelished as it move along so it was easier for the commoner to discount or muckity mucks to "correct". In these modern times where almost everyone can read and is "pluged in" the information transfer is almost instantainous.

Now when the muckity mucks try to correct it, it makes it all the obvious (to me anyway) that there is some underhanded dealings afoot.

Bush is on a world tour to bolster US support... It aint looking good for him or us when I see "allies" defacing the flag with a swastica and causing general mayhem in their own back yard to oppose their own government support for the US.

I would be ok if they were chanting down with their own government but they were not only saying that, they down with the US too!
With allies like that who needs Iraq?

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why? So I can grow up and be just like you? Oh boy! A real life!

if you were just like me, one of us (i'm not volunteering) could get off the planet, and no one would notice.

i share your angst, but short of stockpiling ammo, MREs, duct tape, toilet paper and TIN FOIL there's not a whole lot we can do.

i think we need to focus more on the INTERNAL reality, our own state of mind and well-being. if MJ's "precipice" comes in our lifetimes (i certainly hope not), it's going to take far more toughness and adapability of mind to survive than it does now.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 06-07-2004).]

G-Nasty

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for G-NastyClick Here to visit G-Nasty's HomePageSend a Private Message to G-NastyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill:
Yes. There will eventually be a loud crash.
IMHO not in our lifetime.
Those in power - those who print the worlds currency; will continue to 'buy' time.
Its thier world we live in. Its thier militaries. Its thier money & markets. Thier secrets.
They are legion. They have dominion. For many years they've conspired.

One day we may all turn blue & fall down from no oxygen, pollution, chemical bombs, fallout, starvation/thirst, disease, civil unrest, giant meteors this list goes on etc.

When that time comes, whatever it is that takes us out-it will be a sad day.
As a species and as a force, we had the entire universe and its glory at our fingertips.
Its too bad only a few extremely rich folks really got to live it up

Back to your rant:
Your concerns have been tucked away by our government. Our leaders, our representatives, and thier short term decisions have placed us all in front of a ledge. Capitalism does that to honest people-screws them over

From now on its called the United States of whatever the hell you can get away with.
Its funny- those insiders making millions from these recent wars actually believe they're doin us a favor. Sure they're creating temporary job growth but for the most part are creating permanent graves.

Bill: Martin Luther King said if he knew the world would end tommorow - he would still plant a seed today.
Its too bad he was planting seeds all over town (and not in his wife)
Take care-
OUT>

Bush and the Pope was for campaign and pics

[This message has been edited by G-Nasty (edited 06-07-2004).]

ditch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So I sit here watching CNN with no job and no money because I am holding out for a career I am indebted to and will not take a pay cut and work as a “Sandwich Artist” at subway because I am a man of integrity and I believe I am entitled to a better life than that,

integrity? sitting on my butt, feeling sorry for myself, leaching off the system when I am perfectly capable of working....yeah, that's the definition of integrity

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ditch:

integrity? sitting on my butt, feeling sorry for myself, leaching off the system when I am perfectly capable of working....yeah, that's the definition of integrity

I am a proud worrior that will use anything I can to win the war on tyrany and injustice. Thanks for recognizing my sacrefices. Apparently I have loaded the breech with everything available, no one can accues me of not trying. Success? well, I did get you to arrive at this point but the question is did you see anything along the way and are you willing to ensure the future for your kids and mine? I can not do it alone and if you sell out to the enemy or refuse to help me then my job is that much more dificult. Attempting to steal my ammo is not helping but apparently I just found more.

How can you sleep at night? Oh... I know you flog yourself to death working for peanuts. I don't want to sound condensending but I feed peanuts to squerrals and I get them for free with my foodstamps. I also access the internet for free and make 4 page posts on this forum that seem to annoy so many people for free... I'm probably more free and proud than any other so called American on this forum. Just because the government has tought you how to goose step does not make you a free American mine commrad. Be proud of what you are.

I went to school, got the cirtificate and LOVE my job fixing computers. This is the American dream and I cut a nice little slice of it BUT since my rich uncle insists on screwing me up that ass I can't eat my slice of pie. Ya see he gave it to some dothead in India.

I refuse to play that game, I already antied up and was dealt a crappy hand, I just asked for 5 more cards after casting the 5 I had away. Are you are having a hard time figuring out why? Im Sorry to hear that, obviously my chips are down.

Care to wager?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by G-Nasty:

Bill:
Yes. There will eventually be a loud crash.
IMHO not in our lifetime.
Those in power - those who print the worlds currency; will continue to 'buy' time.
Its thier world we live in. Its thier militaries. Its thier money & markets. Thier secrets.
They are legion. They have dominion. For many years they've conspired.

One day we may all turn blue & fall down from no oxygen, pollution, chemical bombs, fallout, starvation/thirst, disease, civil unrest, giant meteors this list goes on etc.

When that time comes, whatever it is that takes us out-it will be a sad day.
As a species and as a force, we had the entire universe and its glory at our fingertips.
Its too bad only a few extremely rich folks really got to live it up

Back to your rant:
Your concerns have been tucked away by our government. Our leaders, our representatives, and thier short term decisions have placed us all in front of a ledge. Capitalism does that to honest people-screws them over

From now on its called the United States of whatever the hell you can get away with.
Its funny- those insiders making millions from these recent wars actually believe they're doin us a favor. Sure they're creating temporary job growth but for the most part are creating permanent graves.

Bill: Martin Luther King said if he knew the world would end tommorow - he would still plant a seed today.
Its too bad he was planting seeds all over town (and not in his wife)
Take care-
OUT>

Bush and the Pope was for campaign and pics

IMHO it will happen in our lifetime, it has started with me and I am sounding the alarm. You may feel it is not worth paying attention to but for me it is real and it has begun because now there is no turning back, It is officially inevitable and the alarm bells have already started to chime in europe once again. The reason we can't hear them is because they are against us.

From now on it is called the Ignited States because the flag is burning in a massive funeral pyre that officially recognises the passing of the american dream. Many Americans refuse to see it.. I am pointing directly at it but the problems is they look at me ans say no.. I am the problem and I should die. Thing is I am mearly the worrior messenger and I will not stop my passive fight.
I only have a few weapons left at my disposal and I will not waith until they are taken away as well. My freedom of speech and my will to survive are all I have to fight with, If I had a gun I would probably head to washington, I hear that is where the big game hunting occurs, in fact those are the once that took my guns away from me...

I never thought my enemy was dumb and I would be a fool to think they are. Terrorists are not the enemy, they are the creation of my governments inept consideration for people in it's own greed driven persuits. This will be its downfall and I am tugging at it from within to pay me some creedence but the replay is "shut up and get a job so you can give your money to me so I can use it how ever I wish". Even if I spend my life in a factory, the cost of living will increse so rapidly that I will not even be able to afford tinfoil to protect my head from the rain, let along goldfish.

My father has always been anti establishment, I never understood why until not all that long ago. He hates the government and hates what it has done to America and to his own American dream. He was able to get a house but he admits if he wishes to keep it he will not be able to retire. I will never own a house let alone retire and live out my days on the fruits of my labors. There wont be anything left for me even if I did.

Dr. King was a smart man with a dream, he knew what the real dream was and was fighting for it, the government killed him just like it will kill me or lock me away. The seed may not have been planted but it still grows due to the stubborn nature of life. I am a very stubborn person.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Blaa.. It only took an hour or so to type.

If you had used your head for something more than a hatrack you would have printed it up and taken it to the beach and read it. Then again you would probably complain that it took 4 sheets of paper or it blocked your view of the ocean while you read it.

Next thing you will blame me for is starting world war three... Sheesh!
Sorry I disturbed your life... Christ..what a travisty.

Easy dog.
I'll use any excuse to go to the beach.

ditch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am a proud worrior that will use anything I can to win the war on tyrany and injustice. Thanks for recognizing my sacrefices. Apparently I have loaded the breech with everything available, no one can accues me of not trying.

You sure appear to be using anything you can Sorry, but the only thing I can see you using now is your butt to sit in a chair all day

How can you sleep at night? Oh... I know you flog yourself to death working for peanuts. I don't want to sound condensending but I feed peanuts to squerrals and I get them for free with my foodstamps.

Yeah, I'm flogging my self to death working in an air-conditioned lab, about 40 hours a week, full benefits, and great pay

Just because the government has tought you how to goose step does not make you a free American mine commrad. Be proud of what you are.

enjoying life as a free american everyday...loving every minute of it

I refuse to play that game, I already antied up and was dealt a crappy hand, I just asked for 5 more cards after casting the 5 I had away. Are you are having a hard time figuring out why? Im Sorry to hear that, obviously my chips are down.

you and millions of other people have been handed multiple crappy hands, but people with the will to better themselves keep at it and don't give up like you have

I know you have said that you're more concerned for your kids future than your own situation. I can understand that. One thing that concerns me though is that their father is a terrible role model when it comes to working for a living.
What do you think goes on in kids heads when their parents live off the system and doesn't attempt to work? They're either going to do the same thing or smarten up and see it as an example of what NOT to do. I hope they do the latter.

Just because you got dealt a bad hand doesn't mean the system is crap...you choose to see it that way. I guess it's easier to sit and point fingers as oppose to doing something

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 06-07-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You spelled RAMBLINGS wrong.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I had a gun I would probably head to washington, I hear that is where the big game hunting occurs, in fact those are the ones that took my guns away from me...

I am progun and normally i wouldn't say this but.....It is hard to say......I am so glad you don't have a gun.
Half crazed confused people like you are the reason i am restricted from doing as i please.People are scared of people like you cause your just not right in the head.There is no telling what you will do.

Get a job bro.Get a therapist.If your not doing anything anyway turn yourself in and do your time that way when you get out and get a job you won't lose it for going to jail.
I'm sure if you were doing something you would see things differently.

I don't work cheap but when there is nothing i'll do whatever it takes to pay the bills.It's a wash in the end.My goals are to pay off my properties and buy more homes.When i decide to quit i'll sell almost everything and reap what i have sown.

I feel like sending you a get well soon card

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...My goals are to pay off my properties and buy more homes...

are you a professional Monopoly player?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am progun and normally i wouldn't say this but.....It is hard to say......I am so glad you don't have a gun.
Half crazed confused people like you are the reason i am restricted from doing as i please.People are scared of people like you cause your just not right in the head.There is no telling what you will do.

You call me a mad man?
So then you are no different than Mr. Bush who has a handgun as a souviner. Keep goose stepping, you are doing a great job.
You obviousy know nothing about me , I don't expect any less than what you have indicated but I will hasten to point out the very reson I am unable to obtain a gun is not because I would use it but because I threaten to use it. That is why I can't own a gun to protect myself and my country. I am under constant threat of attack and It's not terrorists I fear. It's the propogation of policy that enrages them and an inept governemnt that continues to agitate them that I fear!!!!! How can I stop the maddness??

Get a job bro.Get a therapist.If your not doing anything anyway turn yourself in and do your time that way when you get out and get a job you won't lose it for going to jail.
I'm sure if you were doing something you would see things differently.

Weather I get a job or not the maddness will continue. If I get a job and pay taxes the government will either use it to "fight an enemy" and propogate further madness!

Screw that! I seek to end it and getting a job will only make it worse. I am not the cause I am the solution but apparently I am getting much better at identifying who the enemy is.

I don't work cheap but when there is nothing i'll do whatever it takes to pay the bills.It's a wash in the end.My goals are to pay off my properties and buy more homes.When i decide to quit i'll sell almost everything and reap what i have sown.
I feel like sending you a get well soon card

Don't bother because you are just as sick as me, difference is I know where the sickness is and choose not to exploit it.
Do you have that gun to protect yourself from rentors or collect rent payments? Or is it your fear some evil preadatory animal that may slink through your bedroom window at night?

One thing I understand is that you view me and my opinions like a rabid dog, I'm an ass hole. But ya know what you are too and the thing is if you ever needed anything from me you could have it cheap. Apparently you need to be paid in cash for anythig you give and the get well card is wrought with anomosity. I will not pay or reply to your crap again.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro:

You spelled RAMBLINGS wrong.

If you read the original post and understood the very title, you would realize that the mispelling weather intentiond or not is the least of your problems. I dropped out of school in 10th grade and may misspell a few words from time to time but I think it is you who needs the education.
ditch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Screw that! I seek to end it and getting a job will only make it worse. I am not the cause I am the solution but apparently I am getting much better at identifying who the enemy is.

OMG...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So your solution is a country of unemployed bums? All defying the system? Yeah, that will work

That's your excuse for not getting a job? But wait! You said you want a job, just one at the right salary (the whopping $15 an hour you used to have). But now you say getting a job will make the problem worse? So what is it? Do you want one or not? Whether you work or not doesn't make a difference to me, but your views appear to go both ways and it makes no sense.

So you dropped out of school in the 10th grade? I thought you spent thousands of dollars (>$10000) on college? I don't know any college which would accept you without a highschool degree....or did you get it later? Maybe went to a community college where they didn't check you highschool status? What is it?

Man, the more you talk the more you show everyone how full of crap you are.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know you have said that you're more concerned for your kids future than your own situation. I can understand that. One thing that concerns me though is that their father is a terrible role model when it comes to working for a living.
What do you think goes on in kids heads when their parents live off the system and doesn't attempt to work? They're either going to do the same thing or smarten up and see it as an example of what NOT to do. I hope they do the latter.

And who are you to judge me? My kids are well behaved and have a very strong work ethic. I am no longer with them because their mother is so short sighted she cant see the forest throught the trees. I wont go any further than to say I have been barred from returning home or living a normal life.

I am a proud worrior that will use anything I can to win the war on tyrany and injustice. Thanks for recognizing my sacrefices. Apparently I have loaded the breech with everything available, no one can accues me of not trying.

You sure appear to be using anything you can Sorry, but the only thing I can see you using now is your butt to sit in a chair all day

No actually I just got back from the airport and talking with an accountant that had his airplane stolen from him by a crooked mechanic. I won't even waste my breath explaining it all to you but lets just say I'm doing him favors that will pay later on.
I'm not smart but I am lazzy and I know how to play a wild card when I have it.

How can you sleep at night? Oh... I know you flog yourself to death working for peanuts. I don't want to sound condensending but I feed peanuts to squerrals and I get them for free with my foodstamps.

Yeah, I'm flogging my self to death working in an air-conditioned lab, about 40 hours a week, full benefits, and great pay

Ya, me too. I sit here in an airconditioned house all day long posting on a free forum to my hearts content using a free internet service and when I get really bored I go feed the squrrels free peanuts because I like to watch them and it never fails to make me smile at the silly devious things they are capable of. Yeah... I got it really tough.. so don't envy me because I don't envy you.

Life is good for you but I got it better than money can buy. Hell, I already paid. Want to raise the stakes?

Just because the government has tought you how to goose step does not make you a free American mine commrad. Be proud of what you are.

enjoying life as a free american everyday...loving every minute of it

Apparently that is why you insist on making a mockery of me. You must have a very boring life in order to belittle your fellow Americans. Is this your version of what America is supposed to be? Pride is a double edged sword and I only use mine to slice and dice my enemy, I can't cut myself because I'm that good with it.

I love every minute of it too.. thing is I love it so much more than you.. have a nice day and pleas continue to pay your taxes.. Thanks.

you and millions of other people have been handed multiple crappy hands, but people with the will to better themselves keep at it and don't give up like you have

I have yet to fight, I'm just waiting for the perfect moment to cash in my chips.. we all will cash in our chips ya know so better make sure you got some. Ohh.. looks like I'm a bit down, I thinkl I'll tap Uncle Sam for more...

Did the recording just skip?
There must have been a disturbance in the matrix.. Hurry!! the clue phone is ringing!

My kids do as they are told not as I do. They are alos free to explore what lies beyond the forbidden boundries I have put in place. I can't tell you how many people have told me how well behaved and intelligent my kids are. So as I said in the first post. "I am a failure yet I have succeded but I need your help" It's not a request for you to pay taxes, it's a request to make their lives better because when they get older their vision of the American dream will be far wors than mine ever was. I saw mine get destroied before my very eyes!!!!!
And I am very bitter about that! So don't blow sunshine up my ass about me being a failure because I'm really not, I just say that because I can get your attention... there is blood in the water and you smell it but you are feeding on yourself, not me.

Just because you got dealt a bad hand doesn't mean the system is crap...you choose to see it that way. I guess it's easier to sit and point fingers as oppose to doing something

Yes it does mean the system is crap!
It's rigged so the house can win but as I said, I know the rules and am playing my hand well. Care to raise the stakes again? You may grumbel and stay in the game but who knows? maybe I'm just bluffing.

Or just fold and block this thread the way you blocked my PM... Either way I'm in this to win and when I do I'll send you a thank you note.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-07-2004).]

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you read the original post and understood the very title, you would realize that the mispelling weather intentiond or not is the least of your problems. I dropped out of school in 10th grade and may misspell a few words from time to time but I think it is you who needs the education.

I was trying to lighten the mood a little bit. I completely agree with you!

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMG...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So your solution is a country of unemployed bums? All defying the system? Yeah, that will work

That's your excuse for not getting a job? But wait! You said you want a job, just one at the right salary (the whopping $15 an hour you used to have). But now you say getting a job will make the problem worse? So what is it? Do you want one or not? Whether you work or not doesn't make a difference to me, but your views appear to go both ways and it makes no sense.

So you dropped out of school in the 10th grade? I thought you spent thousands of dollars (>$10000) on college? I don't know any college which would accept you without a highschool degree....or did you get it later? Maybe went to a community college where they didn't check you highschool status? What is it?

Man, the more you talk the more you show everyone how full of crap you are.

LOL!!
First off you are a total jackass for taking my conversation with another person WAY out of context. Inept does not even begin to describe your total ignorance!

I will work for 16 bucks an hour and that is not even what I am worth because at 16 bucks an hour I am getting less than a dollar a year increase for the cost of living since I started doing PC work at 16 years old. At that time I was delivering news papers and riding on the back of a trashtruck for 135 bucks a week.

So You hardly know what you are saying or what I am ranting about. go back and read... Apparently you are an educated man, so much more educated than myself LOL! Understanding is apparently not one of your strongest suits... I happen to have alot of stronger suits than you... Lets keep playing... Throw in more chips brother! You are in my game and I own you!

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Easy dog.
I'll use any excuse to go to the beach.

Just be glad it was a stick you poked through the fence and not your arm.. My bark can be worse than my bite but my bark is only a bark. Granted it can jog the senses and it is only a warning because I could jump the fence and rip yer damn head off and care less.

My beach is in my back yard, I go there often so I can relate to what you are saying about being there every chance you can. I am there every chance I can.... In fact I'm headed there very soon.

Honestly though. No offence taken and none given, just don't keep poking at me.

PFF
System Bot
ditch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL!!
First off you are a total jackass for taking my conversation with another person WAY out of context. Inept does not even begin to describe your total ignorance!

I will work for 16 bucks an hour and that is not even what I am worth because at 16 bucks an hour I am getting less than a dollar a year increase for the cost of living since I started doing PC work at 16 years old. At that time I was delivering news papers and riding on the back of a trashtruck for 135 bucks a week.

So You hardly know what you are saying or what I am ranting about. go back and read... Apparently you are an educated man, so much more educated than myself LOL! Understanding is apparently not one of your strongest suits... I happen to have alot of stronger suits than you... Lets keep playing... Throw in more chips brother! You are in my game and I own you!

LOL
I know exactly what you're ranting about, but you choose to address absolutely NONE of the things I say. You just ramble on and on and on......america is in so much trouble...blah, blah, blah
Just as usual, a dose of reality is handed to you and you don't want to hear it. You ignore it and go on with your ranting. Face it, you're an out of work bum...why do I say bum? because you sit on your ass all day long instead of EARNING your money. Don't give me this crap about what's owed to you. You don't deserve crap with your attitude. Welfare is there for people who NEED it.

What exactly did I take out of context? I simple quoted what you said. It's not out of context. You're so entertaining. The crap just keeps piling up everytime you open your mouth. I see it, do you smell it? Understanding is not one of my strongest suits? What the hell? I don't claim to be perfect, but I've read tons of your crap on this forum and I totally know what you're about when it comes to this country and your attitude concerning the system that "failed" you....or at least what you say you're about...the story seems to change from time to time. Lets thing about WHO OWNS WHO buddy....your game is just a senseless pile of horse manure.

I ignore your PM's because I'd rather let you spill all your crap out here in public instead of my mail box. You remember why we were doing PM's in the first place?. It was about you getting off your lazy ass and getting a job, but you chose to ignore all of my questions and just answer with more of your BS. You couldn't address ONE of my questions...why? Because I was giving you REALITY and you didn't want to hear it...go figure

I am just so glad I'm not a loser like you. You can call yourself an american, but with your attitiude and ambition, it sure doesn't look like it. Don't forget to get your foodstamps and that whopping $950 a month in welfare money. I'm sure your sorry ass needs it, but I don't think you deserve a penny of it.

By the way, I'm glad your kids are on the right track. I would hate to think of more kids being raised up with your attitude. America would definitely be screwed then.

The floor is yours, and I'm sure you're waiting by the keyboard at this very minute for my response. Go for it. I've said what I have to say and I'm done with this. I almost kicked myself for even getting into this with you again. I have to remind myself just how full of crap you really are. Work was a bit boring today so I guess I needed something to do for a while.

Dave

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL
I know exactly what you're ranting about, but you choose to address absolutely NONE of the things I say. You just ramble on and on and on......america is in so much trouble...blah, blah, blah
Just as usual, a dose of reality is handed to you and you don't want to hear it. You ignore it and go on with your ranting. Face it, you're an out of work bum...why do I say bum? because you sit on your ass all day long instead of EARNING your money. Don't give me this crap about what's owed to you. You don't deserve crap with your attitude. Welfare is there for people who NEED it.

Nope, you have no clue. Reality? oh so so you are now the worldly avdisor? Hell man be an presidential advisor! your stupid enough!
I am on welfare because I need it you bafoon. You just don't get it do you.. rather you do and it pisses you off to no end because I am playing the game by the rules. Well sorry you don't like it so just bugger off before I taunt you a second time you tiny pea brained whopper of anothers bottom! I fart in your general direction you silly english Kannniget.

What exactly did I take out of context? I simple quoted what you said. It's not out of context. You're so entertaining. The crap just keeps piling up everytime you open your mouth. I see it, do you smell it? Understanding is not one of my strongest suits? What the hell? I don't claim to be perfect, but I've read tons of your crap on this forum and I totally know what you're about when it comes to this country and your attitude concerning the system that "failed" you....or at least what you say you're about...the story seems to change from time to time. Lets thing about WHO OWNS WHO buddy....your game is just a senseless pile of horse manure.

LOL is that what we are playing this game over? LOL! Well looks like I won me a big pile.

I ignore your PM's because I'd rather let you spill all your crap out here in public instead of my mail box. You remember why we were doing PM's in the first place?. It was about you getting off your lazy ass and getting a job, but you chose to ignore all of my questions and just answer with more of your BS. You couldn't address ONE of my questions...why? Because I was giving you REALITY and you didn't want to hear it...go figure

Dear god man you are pure evil incarnate. It was not about me, it never has been about me, I'm doing just fine. I swear on a stack of bibles my life has never been better and it will continue to improve as I adjust my sights and find new ways for screwing instead of being screwed. You speak like a government official, want a dime to call the IRS on me? LMAO!

I am just so glad I'm not a loser like you. You can call yourself an american, but with your attitiude and ambition, it sure doesn't look like it. Don't forget to get your foodstamps and that whopping $950 a month in welfare money. I'm sure your sorry ass needs it, but I don't think you deserve a penny of it.

Hey hey! I won the pile of horse **** not you so why are you sooo upset? Want mommy to kiss the widdol booboo so baby will stop throwing fits?
Hey.. Make 7 up yours.

You are such an ass. I said I get 145 or so in food stamps BUT I CAN MAKE 950 a month in cash from working a job and still collect food stamps. I recieve no cash assistance you dip. LOL!!

jeas man calm down before you have a stroke and make me feel bad or something because you crack me up to much to let you slip off into oblivion without permission.

By the way, I'm glad your kids are on the right track. I would hate to think of more kids being raised up with your attitude. America would definitely be screwed then.

Aw now ya see that's what I was refering to all along.. I raised up some fine kids but I know they will get ground up into hamburgar or killed in a skyscraper on a wonderfull sunny morning by a terrorist. Hell will hath no fury if anything bad happens to my kids and I findout someone is negligent. I will swear before my god right now, vengence will be mine!

The floor is yours, and I'm sure you're waiting by the keyboard at this very minute for my response. Go for it. I've said what I have to say and I'm done with this. I almost kicked myself for even getting into this with you again. I have to remind myself just how full of crap you really are. Work was a bit boring today so I guess I needed something to do for a while.
Dave

LOL! naw come on man, all I want is a few friends and some laughter to pass the time with. I can tell you have a degree though and your thoughts are sincere however because you have that degree does not mean you are smarter than me even though I never completed the 11th grade.. Yeah ... 11th grade not 10th. Thanks for the pile o crap, I'll leave with the following thank you note..

I have nothing to prove to anyone but apparently you do and I am not impressed at all because you failed at what is most important.

Till next time...
Oh and ditch, be sure to bring more horse **** next time and please for god sakes man don't be such a sore looser, you play well but just not good enough to beat me.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-07-2004).]

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was about to say something about the arrogant, self righteous hypocrisy of 84Bill again, even though I regretted getting myself drawn into that pointless arguement last time, but then I realized that I don't have to, he's already said it himself.

Originally Posted by 84Bill:

The perceived mindless ramblings of a street corner bum.

Originally Posted by 84Bill

Since I have nothing better to do with my time at present I figured I'd just mumbel out loud into the thin air of cyber space.

I am a very stubborn person.

I'm not smart but I am lazzy and...[snip]

Pride is a double edged sword and I only use mine to slice and dice my enemy, I can't cut myself because I'm that good with it.

we all will cash in our chips ya know so better make sure you got some. Ohh.. looks like I'm a bit down, I thinkl I'll tap Uncle Sam for more...

My kids do as they are told not as I do.

Inept does not even begin to describe your total ignorance!

Sorry Bill, I know we tried to bury the hatchet before, but you haven't changed a bit. I just can't read this stuff and not take offense to the way you think and interact with other people (on the forum, anyway).

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003

you play well but just not good enough to beat me.

He added one more while I was typing the last post up.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:
I was about to say something about the arrogant, self righteous hypocrisy of 84Bill again, even though I regretted getting myself drawn into that pointless arguement last time, but then I realized that I don't have to, he's already said it himself.
{snip}
Sorry Bill, I know we tried to bury the hatchet before, but you haven't changed a bit. I just can't read this stuff and not take offense to the way you think and interact with other people (on the forum, anyway).

Hay, no problem man but uhhh I never burried the hatchet with you and if you think quoting me will get my ire up you are wrong.
I did however "draw you in once again" but it is not I who looks stupid for doing so.
You just don't like the way I call a spade a spade? Oh well... I guess I'll just saunter off and cry in a corner.
Come one man! you can do much better than this and if not then you pehaps you should just burry you head where the sun does not shine, you look much better that way. It's you and it's normal and I like it that way.

I will never change for you because to be honest you are not worth it. Some others here do not share that opinion of mine about you and that is your saving grace... be thankfull for them but I am not your subordinate and never assume I am. My plans do not include you and I certianly will not trust you with my welfare.. I got that one covered fairly well.

Thanks just the same.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

He added one more while I was typing the last post up.

Care to elaborate?

I can quote you all day long too but all we are doing is wasting space and I'm the king of infinate space wasting.

Quote that one too.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You don't want to acknowledge that we peacefully agreed to disagree in our last butting of heads, thats your perogative. I considered that burying the hatchet, but your ego, evidenced again in your reply to me here, apparently doesn't allow you to put yourself on even remotely level footing with anyone. Sit in your tower, I'll bet the view is great up there.

Tell me to stick my head up where the sun don't shine? And that its me, its normal, I look better that way, and you like it that way? How the hell would you know? You've never taken you're head out of your backside at all, so you certainly haven't ever seen me with my head where it should be OR up my rear.

Tell me more about how much better you are than me. It really makes me laugh. I'm not gonna touch the actual topic of this thread cause I could care less about your incoherant babbling, but I'll be happy to keep pointing out what an arrogant, bitter, egotistical, self rightous little man you are if you want to keep talking to me the way you like to talk to everyone. Apparently, you can't reply to anything without running your mouth and belittling the person you're replying to, so until you give me a proper response and an ounce of respect, I'm not letting you off the hook. Smear me some more, its easier when you give me the BS to throw back at you with a big bucket of logic than it is to go back and look it up myself.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003

Care to elaborate?

I can quote you all day long too but all we are doing is wasting space and I'm the king of infinate space wasting.

Quote that one too.

Ask and ye shall receive.

You asked about my post saying "He added one more while I was typing the last post up." I was referring to a quote from your last post prior to mine in which you said "you play well but not good enough to beat me." I was pointing out more of that incredilbe ego of yours. What can I say, arrogant people annoy me.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scott(fastback) i cant stop laughing.Your cracking me up.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock