Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  The precieved mindless rambelings of a street corner bum. (very long) (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The precieved mindless rambelings of a street corner bum. (very long) by 84Bill
Started on: 06-05-2004 04:09 PM
Replies: 147 (2047 views)
Last post by: LZeitgeist on 06-18-2004 12:25 PM
BigBoyToys

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I recall Bill did proclaim he has young children (or child) and whether they are living with him or not unless he has formally signed away his parental rights he would still have responsibilities of financial support for that family!

Bill has what I would call the Chicken Little Syndrome......the sky is falling....the sky is falling.....

Being raised in the US during the cold war awaiting the nuclear devistation....remember the drills in school....

Being a tech in the IT business during the Y2K bug erra was heavier stress than for most....again not knowing if the sky will fall....

But at least these had some distance where you could plan and try to survive what could be......

But then came 9/11 and if I am not mistaken Bill may have even resided in the NY area at that time....well that attack was a total suprise to all of us....which tended to put the entire country into shock.....literally dude.....not everyone was able to cope on their owne......for many it takes help......

Bill is shell shocked!!!

Bill continues to maintain a very strong denial....how could this be for such a strong and knowledgable individual ......(as I am sure he will continue to prove very shortly with some quick wit, avoidance or hostilities). He needs help or he may just hurt himself, others, even those closest to him.....and then end up in system (hopefully a padded room.) Trust me bigger fish have fried from the same stress.

This goes much deeper than cost of living, job availability or desired quality of life......

Good Luck CL

BBTs

IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2004 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:

This goes much deeper than cost of living, job availability or desired quality of life......

Good Luck CL

BBTs

Welcome thanks for finally showing just a bit more intelligence, I find it refreshing and it proves that there is indeed hope even if it is still a bit dim.

Care to shed some light on what makes my life deeper? Better yet describe your life if you dare but I bet you lack the balls to portray it for all to see. I wouldn't blame you though because it takes man size nuts to do as I have done.

In any case I want to clear up a fer misconceptions Dr. Kilpatent be a good doctor and shut up for a second and let me speak.

I never lived in New York.
I do not suffer from "shell shock". I may have at one time when it comes to the things that matter the most but I can assure you I am a seasoned veteran when it comes to life in general.

May I borrow your stethoscope?

You are a man that harbors alot of anger, you are generally a decent guy and you would probably give the shirt off your back for a friend. However when it comes to dealing with people you are generally irritated with them. It's understandable living in a big city but you also bring it home at times, in fact it is your home. Let go just a bit and love life a bit more, it's worth it for yourself and the others around you.

The difference between you and me is
You are an animal that thinks he is a man.
I am a man that knows he is an animal.

How am I doing Doc?

As always thanks.

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Poor Bill.......

Starts the denial rite off with insults.........

Poor Bill.......not even a clue!

P.S. What makes U believe I am a male..... and, are you so narrow minded to actually think that NY state is just one big city of skyscrappers........roflmao

[This message has been edited by BigBoyToys (edited 06-09-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2004 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Poor Bill.......

Starts the denial rite off with insults.........

Poor Bill.......not even a clue!

P.S. What makes U believe I am a male..... and, are you so narrow minded to actually think that NY state is just one big city of skyscrappers........roflmao

LOL
I started right off with insults? Poor BigBoyToys.... hasn't a clue. I never stopped you jackass.

My sister lives in New York, Palmyra to be exact.

Not a male? Well that sure does explain why you have so much to prove Doc.
Keep working on it, you will have hair on your chest some day.. Poor BigBoyToys.... wants to be a man.. Awwww how sad.

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Little problem with reading comprehension there Poor Bill?

Best you can do is vulgarity and name calling?

A wee bit presumtive there BIG MAN BILL must be those BIGGEST BALLS of them ALL?

Poor Bill.....what a chump......

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Little problem with reading comprehension there Poor Bill?

Best you can do is vulgarity and name calling?

A wee bit presumtive there BIG MAN BILL must be those BIGGEST BALLS of them ALL?

Poor Bill.....what a chump......

Poor BigBoyToys....

Ya know you really are stupid, a typical bimbo with an attitude problem. Well troll if ya don't like me then how about you trough on a bucket of makup and hit the corners where you might do the working man some good instead of wasting space here on PFF making a total ass of yourself by chasing me around the threads with your immature BS.

You are not my type so take a hike OR continue to badger me, I could care less what you do but I will not just lay down for you but I will give you what your worth because I feel so sorry for you.

Poor BigBoyToys....

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Memo To Sheep:

ATTENTION SHEEP!

It has come to our attention that some of the other sheep around you are in fact WOLVES in sheeps clothing!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Good Luck.

*looks around*

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by derangedsheep:

*looks around*

LOL!
Damn clowns.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
somebody come up with a topic and lets hijack this thread.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
somebody come up with a topic and lets hijack this thread.

hey, i know! lets talk about 84bill!

uh, wait, that's already what the thread is about...

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill you jackass. Someone new came into this thread on you're side and tried to stick up for you and you kicked em in the gut. I'm trying REALLY hard to understand what exactly it is that is wrong with you, and the only thing I can come up with is "A LOT."

When are you going to do the whole forum a favor and STFU?

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Bill you jackass. Someone new came into this thread on you're side and tried to stick up for you and you kicked em in the gut. I'm trying REALLY hard to understand what exactly it is that is wrong with you, and the only thing I can come up with is "A LOT."

When are you going to do the whole forum a favor and STFU?

Lets see.
You and a few of your looser buddies must have run low on chips then went back and found one. Good, you are back in the game and I really love kicking Nazi ass. As far as the other member "on my side", He has remaind fairly neutral and his comment HAS contributed to this thread until now.
So When you have Swiss, make swiss cheese, thing is he is just learning to goose step the way you do so keep teaching him, he aint quite there yet. I'll have my time with him when I get around to it, who knows he may enjoy it. One thing is for sure I certianly will when I'm damn good and ready to.

So punk off and join poor BigBoysToys, you trolls are an annoyance but I really love messing with your massive egos.

Now lay across my piano and sing for a song for me sweetstuff. I already know the tune.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-10-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by lurker:

hey, i know! lets talk about 84bill!

uh, wait, that's already what the thread is about...

Ya know, why don't you just go off and play with your signature, you seem to be real good at stroking it.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by maryjane:

This whole thread could be described in five little words.
The Man Keeping Me Down!!
Well, this page anyway.

Not entirely men but they are all Nazis, can you recognize the "uniform"?

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
faded jeans and tee shirts?
ditch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by connecticutFIERO:

Besides isn't it OK to evolve a discussion onto a new topic? Which is in this case closely related to what Bill's original post was about.... the current situation in America. Albeit he was speaking from his perspective, but talking in general terms.

Ok, want to know if those numbers could sustain a family of 3, 4 or 5? I honestly couldn't say...I bet it would be tight especially with more than 3 kids. Look at the numbers in my budget. Many of them could be skimmed down to free up more money in that situation...

my directv bill ($42/month), get an antenna, or just get basic cable ($14/month), there's $336

gas (heating) bill: that's for a 3200sq foot house built in 1878, not well insulated, apply that to a 2000sq ft apartment or house and it should come down significantly (by at least 40%), there's $648

same goes for my electric bill....air conditioning a house like that sucks juice bigtime, so it would come down at least 30% in a place like described above, there's $306

groceries....I spend an average of $100 per month on going out to eat, I could pack a lunch and bring that figure down to $25/month (there's $900), and as far as food bill goes, I'll give up the expensive meat and buy more chicken...bet that frees up about $300/year ($25/month)
$120/year

for internet? Anyone can get free internet (there's $120)

I have 4 vehicles, lets go back to 2 since I don't need them all, insurance goes from $1600/year to $800/year...brings lisence plates to $65, so between the two, there's $865

that miscellaneous category...I bet I could trim about $700/year from it if I had to

so that's approximately $4000/year I've freed up. I have lived on a tight budget before and I could probably squeeze more money out if needed. On, and lets not forget the extra money the government give me back for having kids when tax time comes. Now is $4000 more per year ($333/month) on top of the $2860 per year I already had ($6820 total left for the year) going to make it possible to raise kids on this income? Depends on how many kids you're talking. With one or two kids, I don't see a major problem with it. If someone wants to try and raise 3+ kids on that income more power to them. I honestly can't give a good opinion on that because I've never experienced raising kids and the expense that comes with it.

I won't say it's impossible because there are people who do it. If someone wants to go and have multiple kids on a low income that's their right, but when it gets to be unaffordable the only one they can blame is themselves. They're the ones who made the decision to do it when on a tight income, so they have to live with it. Most people would be happy with the family they have, money isn't everything.

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 06-10-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

faded jeans and tee shirts?

No, that's just the trees.

connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ditch:

I won't say it's impossible because there are people who do it. If someone wants to go and have multiple kids on a low income that's their right, but when it gets to be unaffordable the only one they can blame is themselves. They're the ones who made the decision to do it when on a tight income, so they have to live with it. Most people would be happy with the family they have, money isn't everything.

The thing is ditch, 42K IS the median income for a family household in the United States. So by calling the "average" middle class income a "low income" you are essentially saying that the expected outcome of the typical US family is bleak. Which if I am not mistaken is what this WHOLE thread is really about. The degradation of America and there's proof of it right there in yours and my post. In the 1970's (just as a reference, it was better in the 60's I think) the average family household had one bread winner, and that bread winner could support the entire family and still have approximately 46% of his pay left to save or spend. Today the average family sends two people to work and when the bills are paid that family has only 25% of its income to save or spend. Not all families have two breadwinners and have to survive on one salary which is VERY difficult. Of course I could cut the cable and drive a beater and not take my girl out for dinner ever, but that isn't the point. The point is the slowly degrading society in which we live in, and the corporations, banks, and government taking more and more from the people. All of this combined with what our current administration is doing to our civil liberties makes this country a lesser place, when we should all be trying to make it a better place.

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The thing is ditch, 42K IS the median income for a family household in the United States. So by calling the "average" middle class income a "low income" you are essentially saying that the expected outcome of the typical US family is bleak.

IMS, his setup was for an income of $36K, not $42K. That extra $5K (after taxes) would be a big difference.

connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steve Normington:

IMS, his setup was for an income of $36K, not $42K. That extra $5K (after taxes) would be a big difference.

Most people get some overtime right?

BTW its $37,440 not 36K which honestly after taxes the take home isn't all that much better at 42K . Its an extra $100 per week, but your tax bracket I think goes up right around there as well. You're right though its a noticeable difference.

[This message has been edited by connecticutFIERO (edited 06-10-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Most people get some overtime right?

If you don't mind my saying so but that's a stretch.

If someone needs overtime to make the ends meet then it's almost like saying "get another job."

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ditch:

Trimming down in such a way may get the leaking radiator replaced in the car next month

In the mean time you have 3 kids with no TV and need to buy (expenses say 25 bux) an...... antenna?
Cut the internet off.
Not cool the house as much or not at all for a month.
Cut back on the food buying just a bit.

So far I would guess that's about 175 bucks and thats being optimistic and trying to "plan" for a 298 dollar radiator. Oh and that just covers the radiator not the labor.

If that were not bad enough ..... POOF!!! now you need to replace the 168 dollar water heater.

What usually happens is people will "forgo" the credit card payment, utility bill (internet,phone,etc) or mortgage and play the game known as "Catchup". It's not all that hard to end up in big trouble real fast.

It's called living on the edge because the ability to "cope" with an unexpected problem requires the entire family to reduce the "quality of living" for an extended period of time. In most cases it is a never ending spiral that if an injection of money does not come right now then it will have to wait till April and a tax "return". If I am not mistaken most married couples with children (atleast in the past) did not get all that much in return. That is why the tax laws were changed.

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Lets see.
You and a few of your looser buddies must have run low on chips then went back and found one. Good, you are back in the game and I really love kicking Nazi ass. As far as the other member "on my side", He has remaind fairly neutral and his comment HAS contributed to this thread until now.
So When you have Swiss, make swiss cheese, thing is he is just learning to goose step the way you do so keep teaching him, he aint quite there yet. I'll have my time with him when I get around to it, who knows he may enjoy it. One thing is for sure I certianly will when I'm damn good and ready to.

So punk off and join poor BigBoysToys, you trolls are an annoyance but I really love messing with your massive egos.

Now sing for a song for me sweetstuff. I already know the tune.

Is your ego so large that you can't see past yourself? If this many people are telling you to shut your stupid, arrogant, ignorant, self rightous, egotistical, lazy ass, maybe, JUST MAYBE that outta tell you something. Something like NOBODY AGREES WITH YOU. No one thinks you're right, that you're any smarter or any more clever than us, or in any way enlightened.

The only minds you've changed with your posts are the ones of people who were giving you the benefit of the doubt. You're running out of people to alienate. Didn't you say earlier that you know who your friends are? Obviously, they're not on the forum, cause in 4 pages the only person who was on your side who you didn't turn against you was the ever so reputable G-Nasty.

You love kicking Nazi ass huh? Thats amusing. If you want to come over here and have a go at my Welsh-Italian ass, by all means. At this point, I'd actually enjoy forcing you to shut up, and I'm not a violent person, I'm very laid back.

Every time I read this thread I become even more incredulous. You've come to the point where you're saying everyone who disagrees with you, which so far seems to be EVERYONE (but G-Nasty), is a Nazi. And you accuse us of having large egos.

So again, STFU. If you want a song, go back to page 3, I posted it there just for you.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Is your ego so large that you can't see past yourself? If this many people are telling you to shut your stupid, arrogant, ignorant, self rightous, egotistical, lazy ass, maybe, JUST MAYBE that outta tell you something. Something like NOBODY AGREES WITH YOU. No one thinks you're right, that you're any smarter or any more clever than us, or in any way enlightened.

The only minds you've changed with your posts are the ones of people who were giving you the benefit of the doubt. You're running out of people to alienate. Didn't you say earlier that you know who your friends are? Obviously, they're not on the forum, cause in 4 pages the only person who was on your side who you didn't turn against you was the ever so reputable G-Nasty.

You love kicking Nazi ass huh? Thats amusing. If you want to come over here and have a go at my Welsh-Italian ass, by all means. At this point, I'd actually enjoy forcing you to shut up, and I'm not a violent person, I'm very laid back.

Every time I read this thread I become even more incredulous. You've come to the point where you're saying everyone who disagrees with you, which so far seems to be EVERYONE (but G-Nasty), is a Nazi. And you accuse us of having large egos.

So again, STFU. If you want a song, go back to page 3, I posted it there just for you.

Ya know
I asked a "god" so to speak to do me a favor. I didn't get a reply but I believe you will get the message. I surly did and it was worth my time and effort.

Thanks God.

PS
I know some will really fear this but Negatives to ALL those trolls that got this thread here, you lost "the game".

Pluses for all the rest you deserve the rewards. Thanks so much for the contribution, just don't forget to "vote"

You are the reason this forum is so great.

ditch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The thing is ditch, 42K IS the median income for a family household in the United States. So by calling the "average" middle class income a "low income" you are essentially saying that the expected outcome of the typical US family is bleak. Which if I am not mistaken is what this WHOLE thread is really about. The degradation of America and there's proof of it right there in yours and my post. In the 1970's (just as a reference, it was better in the 60's I think) the average family household had one bread winner, and that bread winner could support the entire family and still have approximately 46% of his pay left to save or spend. Today the average family sends two people to work and when the bills are paid that family has only 25% of its income to save or spend. Not all families have two breadwinners and have to survive on one salary which is VERY difficult. Of course I could cut the cable and drive a beater and not take my girl out for dinner ever, but that isn't the point. The point is the slowly degrading society in which we live in, and the corporations, banks, and government taking more and more from the people. All of this combined with what our current administration is doing to our civil liberties makes this country a lesser place, when we should all be trying to make it a better place.

I can understand your point. I know it's not the kind of money anyone wants to raise a family on. Things might not be the greatest for everyone, but there are opportunities out there and they can be had. Thanks for the information.

It's obvious why I jumped into this thread in the first place....my disagreement with how Bill handles being out of work and his overall attitude.

By the way Bill, I (The Nazi ), want to thank you for the negative (I'm sure I already had one from you before this). I checked my ratings and don't have one for you. I don't intend on giving you one either. You're much too fun for me to give a negative rating to.

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
U START TRASH

U TALK TRASH

U EUI TRASH

By the way Bill, I (the Nazi ) want to remind you, about my (-), remember....already got mine

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/022437.html

BBTs OUT

[This message has been edited by BigBoyToys (edited 06-11-2004).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
Ya know, why don't you just go off and play with your signature, you seem to be real good at stroking it.

ok, bill.
sig test!

------------------
'84 2m4 se, a work in progress http://www.mtsu.edu/~mkr2c/fiero.htm

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 06-11-2004).]

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2004 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig Test

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay