Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  The precieved mindless rambelings of a street corner bum. (very long) (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The precieved mindless rambelings of a street corner bum. (very long) by 84Bill
Started on: 06-05-2004 04:09 PM
Replies: 147 (2047 views)
Last post by: LZeitgeist on 06-18-2004 12:25 PM
lurker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------
'84 2m4 se, a work in progress http://www.mtsu.edu/~mkr2c/fiero.htm

IP: Logged
timmer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timmerSend a Private Message to timmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey bill only a true idiot sees a problem and refuses to fix it , thats just being stupid
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I KNOW A SHEETMEDAL COMPANY THATS HIRING BEGINERS FOR 18 BUCKS AN HOUR.yOU COULD TAKE THAT JOB AND I'LL RENT YOU A PLACE REASONABLE.
Say 1650. a month four bed two bath garage nice neighborhood in brentwood.
You have good credit don't you.Oh yeah and first and last and deposit.
G-Nasty

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for G-NastyClick Here to visit G-Nasty's HomePageSend a Private Message to G-NastyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Property taxes going up.
Gas prices going up.
Unemployment going up.
Imigration going up.
CPI (consumer price index) going up.
Military spending going thru the roof.
Interest rates going up.
I could go on and on about how much of a mess America is in.

Another depression/ recession will occur in the coming months- this current executive branch has dropped the ball w/ its deficits.

Your concerns and ramblings Bill are legitimate. You have a right to be angry.
In a way you remind me of John the Baptist. That crazy loud madman that helped Jesus start a rebellion and worldwide religion that gave hope (false or true) to the enslaved races.

History has again repeated itself. But this time we are all slaves with no real opportunity.The competition stiffling. All of our future generations conquered by cash.
Our govt and the majority of Americans could care less if you fell to the wayside and city streets.Some of these idiots on PFF will actually try to kick you while your still down.

This is our undoing. We are a nation full of hate and hunger. Transactions and transgressions. Greedy snakes that watch football, fight muslims, and goto church on Sunday.

These past four (4) years have also been the worst in my life.

Thanks for the revelation
keep on preaching the truth billy-one day you will be heard.

OUT>

[This message has been edited by G-Nasty (edited 06-08-2004).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by G-Nasty:

Property taxes going up.
Gas prices going up.
Unemployment going up.
CPI (consumer price index) going up.
Military spending going thru the roof.
Interest rates going up.
I could go on and on about how much of a mess America is in.

Another depression/ recession will occur in the coming months- this current executive branch has dropped the ball.

Your concerns and ramblings Bill are legitimate. You have a right to be angry.
In a way you remind me of John the Baptist. That crazy loud madman that helped Jesus start a rebellion and worldwide religion that gave hope (false or true) to the enslaved races.

History has again repeated itself. But this time we are all slaves with no real opportunity.The competition stiffling. All of our future generations conquered by cash.
Our govt and the majority of Americans could care less if you fell to the wayside and city streets.
Some of these idiots on PFF have actually kicked you while your still down.

This is our undoing. We are a nation full of hate and hunger. Transactions and transgressions.

These past four (4) years have also been the worst in my life.

Thanks for the revelation
keep on preaching the truth billy-one day you will be heard.

OUT>

One day he will be heard?I hear him now.
I'm trying to figure out a business he can actually make money with his talent.
And yes if i do i'll want a cut bill.

timmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timmerSend a Private Message to timmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well aint that the biggest load of horse puckey i ever heard . here is the deal .. get off your sorry for yourself feeling asses and make a difference instead of complaing that no one else is .
its your own damn fault that you done try to make a difference so stop blaming the world and first look in the mirrior
timmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timmerSend a Private Message to timmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

timmer

1266 posts
Member since Oct 2002
and no my typing skills are not up to par i am learning
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Ask and ye shall receive.

You asked about my post saying "He added one more while I was typing the last post up." I was referring to a quote from your last post prior to mine in which you said "you play well but not good enough to beat me." I was pointing out more of that incredilbe ego of yours. What can I say, arrogant people annoy me.

I'm going to reply to both of your posts.
I'm not arrogant, I'm omnipotent.

Seriously now, do you actually think I am a street corner bum?
Do you actually think I am all those quotes or even my most recent claim above? You so eliquently placed them in a nice neat row and built an image of me just to tear it down?
Did you even bother to read anything I typed in reply or even bother to read the initiating post that created this thread?
I'd wager you did not but then again you just may have but you have no clue what I was referng to. It's just to much for you to handel and the past perceptions of me and dropped hints mislead you and you just gave up.

Perceptions are hooks and mine are well baited. You and your infinate wisdom or pride or whatever you call it have taken the bait hook line and sinker. I just proves nothing more to me than your ability to take a bite.. nothing more. You are not alone however, there are others. but they are more "grounded" than you.. More "real" so to speak.

So why is it that I have "placed myself on high"?
Ya see because without a proper perspective, perception and reality goes out the window. All you are left with is what you see through the filters of your eyes. I fear your vision is blured. What you know of me is a non reality, how do you know what is real? Ya don't.

Sorry but here again you missed the mark and I have the hatchet now... Mind if I throw it back?
The references to "better than you" are in context with a hand of poker I was playing with ditch. But nevermind keeping the content in context because the smear campaign was initiated by you to discredit me will continue as it always has. You made the agreement with me and intend to continue. But why and for what purpose? Haven't I done a good enough job of trying to do just that? Oh well, I know who my friends are and that's all that is important to me.

Why do you even bother to reply to smoke and mirrors if that is all you see?
It's a fantastic show and I just so happen to be the ring master of this particular act. You can doubt me all you want.. I don't care, I really honestly don't. So excuse me if I have decieved you, I never asked for applause and i sure don't expect it. You don't want my life and I sure as hell don't want yours.

I have two general rules
1. I am always right until proven wrong
1. Everyone else is wrong
2. Everyone is a jackass until proven otherwize.
If that is what you are refering to as arrogant and all the other ya ya then OK.. I'm guilty as charged.

Will you buzz off and get out of my thread now? I really hate party crashers.

timmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timmerSend a Private Message to timmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still proving youself as a true idiot eh bill?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timmer:

Oh my.. the inept are just streeming out of the woodwork in droves!

I wonder who sounded the call to arms? It surly didn't take 2 days for people to read a four page post.

Listen up cupcake...
First thanks for keeping my thread alive.
Second I have a job but it's in (among many other places) india.
Third I was born an American and destined to inherit the american dream OR work for it.

Lastly I earn every damn thing I get right down to the penny!

Though this thread has been turned into another precieved self proclaimed pitty party for myself, could care less.
But just like many others who are inept and respond to food like a captive goldfish, I just play along.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

still proving youself as a true idiot eh bill?

Indeed.

PFF
System Bot
timmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timmerSend a Private Message to timmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh thats right we are supposed to feel sorry for poooooooor little bill cuz he cant get some one to pay what "he"
thinks he deserves . what a damn poor excuse for a human being you are bill , blaming every one else you lazy peice of ---- get a life , get off your ass ,and try to make a difference and stop pissing in the wind . you arnt a 1/4 the man any one else here is
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
One day he will be heard?I hear him now.
I'm trying to figure out a business he can actually make money with his talent.
And yes if i do i'll want a cut bill.

All my friends are welcome to ride my coat tails.
Ever watch Shawshank redemption when the were taring the roof and were afforded a beer?
When I get that beer you guys can have it all, I only want to watch you enjoy it. well maybe a sip wont hurt me.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

oh thats right we are supposed to feel sorry for poooooooor little bill cuz he cant get some one to pay what "he"
thinks he deserves . what a damn poor excuse for a human being you are bill , blaming every one else you lazy peice of ---- get a life , get off your ass ,and try to make a difference and stop pissing in the wind . you arnt a 1/4 the man any one else here is

Wow such conviction, Apparently for something that you can easily crush under your feet you have gone through great lengths to ensure such an ability.

Now please dance for me.

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cut the crap Bill. No one believes that you're so clever and quick witted that you planned all your responses to everyone elses responses so that you would leave special "bait" for someone like me to pick up and try to discredit you with. The whole notion is absurd. You want me to believe that you put these special little tid bits in your posts (that make you look like an arrogant a******) just so you could draw me out? To what end? So you could argue with me? To distract everyone from your mindless drivel? You sure love pretending that you're in total control and you planned it all from the start, but on one's buying a word of it. You're taking your 20/20 hindsight and making up your own version of history with it, one that makes you look like you have a slightest hint of a clue. Know what thats called?

You haven't deceived anyone. You keep building up these big replys trying to turn everything around and shut me down, and all you're doing is showing everyone how vulnerable you are to logic and how adament you are about refusing to admit that you're wrong. Keep changing the subject, make it look like I'm the bad guy. I've played this game plenty of times before. There's no pride in this for me. I am just royally sick of your self righteous BULL. And you have the gall to accuse me of having blurred vision and seeing through filters.

You, on the other hand, seem to have had a little trouble grasping MY point. My nice list of quotes from you was preempted. I think it was pretty obvious that my sole intent was to point out your reasoning, logical, rational, and debating short comings, the foremost of which is your idiot contention that you are right.

You're high school drop out skills are showing again. Now you can't count either. Here's another fun one for ya, Arrogant as defined by Webster's Dictionary:

"full of or due to unwarranted pride and self importance; overbearing; haughty"

Yep, you're right. We have a match.

The only smoke and mirrors here are the ones you're throwing up to divert people from the fact that someone (me) is willing to stand up and tell you where to shove it.

Buzz off? Just when its getting fun? Why would I want to do that?

timmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timmerSend a Private Message to timmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes and we all see you conviction .... and i spit on you and your worthless conviction my son is more a man than you could ever measure up to .
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Buzz off? Just when its getting fun? Why would I want to do that?

LOL please continue to beat the dead horse.. I agree it is very entertaining for a really sick person.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

yes and we all see you conviction .... and i spit on you and your worthless conviction my son is more a man than you could ever measure up to .

Well now that just was not right, you shouldn't have thrown your son into this.
You are really screwed up in the head and I feel for your son, he deserves much better than you.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

LOL please continue to beat the dead horse.. I agree it is very entertaining for a really sick person.

Like you?

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bill and timmer sure post close together.Are you guys mentally connected?
timmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timmerSend a Private Message to timmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
look at what you have been posting . just look at the drivol . pointless babble meant to incite others , now that is screwed up . actually im very proud of my son he is a very intelligent person if you could know him you would do well to follow his lead .
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

look at what you have been posting . just look at the drivol . pointless babble meant to incite others , now that is screwed up . actually im very proud of my son he is a very intelligent person if you could know him you would do well to follow his lead .

I might just do that but what was your point? I have yet to see one.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Like you?

I suppose since I appear to be the object of your disdain for some reason. You seem to be enjoying it. Why is that?

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cause were bored and dont want to go to sleep is usaully my answer.
It has been entertaining if your willing to stoop.
timmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timmerSend a Private Message to timmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this is really funny , bill how did you get to be such a pompus ass? really i would like to know ..... whew i just cant stop laughing damn this kills me hahahahahah keep it coming . man i have to copy this crap for posterity
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

I suppose since I appear to be the object of your disdain for some reason. You seem to be enjoying it. Why is that?

I love a challenge

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cause were bored and dont want to go to sleep is usaully my answer.
It has been entertaining if your willing to stoop.

LOL
We all have our faults. I'm running out od steem myself so I may have to pick it all back up tomorow.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

this is really funny , bill how did you get to be such a pompus ass? really i would like to know ..... whew i just cant stop laughing damn this kills me hahahahahah keep it coming . man i have to copy this crap for posterity

Years of dedicate practice.
It feels good to laugh don't it?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

I love a challenge

Ya me too so I don't blame ya.
Did you even read the entire first page?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

bill and timmer sure post close together.Are you guys mentally connected?

No but I do have a headache now that you mention it.

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Poor Bill......

Poor Paranoid Bill........

BBTs

PFF
System Bot
ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wasn't planning on responding but you guys are just way too funny. The fact is we're talking with a total idiot. Only way to actually communicate with 84Bill is to put your head up your ass like him, then you can talk with him on the same level. Don't expect him to respond to many of your questions. He usually can't give a straight answer because it would make him look like more of an idiot...notice I said "more". He doesn't want to work but it's all the systems fault..blah, blah, blah.

Wow Bill, I actually thought you received money from the govt. So all you get is food stamps? So what do you do? Live with mommy and daddy from what I remember, but maybe I'm wrong. Is it just a cardboard house with a computer inside? I think there are other reasons you don't have kids besides your reference to your wife being "shortsided". She probably has a very good reason to have them...it's pretty obvious when one learns about you on here. Why would she want to leave them with a bum having no job and no ambition?...now that's a role model

One thing, I never said I was smarter than you..do you think I'm implying that or something?. Do you feel threatened when I reply in you posts? So you never finished 11th grade, doesn't mean a thing to me. One thing it does say though is that your claim to having spent thousands on college (made in another post, I'll find it if you like, I'm sure you'll deny it) is probably crap. Every college I can think of doesn't accept people who didn't finish highschool, but who knows. Just like everyone else, the more I read your posts, the more obvious it becomes that you are a total loser.

The only thing owed to a deadbeat like you is a swift kick in the ass. The system owes you nothing. Oh sure it gives you something and you do follow by the rules, but does that make it right? Lazy ass people only make this place worse. It would be so nice if you would just take your laziness somewhere else and stop being a leach. Our country doesn't need you and your lazy ass.

alright, I'm out of here for good,
don't forget to post again, we all know you need the last word to feel right, it's OK, I understand
maybe add something like this in the last post of this thread: "the opposition grows silent", then you can feel like you've won.

later deadbeat
Dave

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I KNOW A SHEETMEDAL COMPANY THATS HIRING BEGINERS FOR 18 BUCKS AN HOUR.yOU COULD TAKE THAT JOB AND I'LL RENT YOU A PLACE REASONABLE.
Say 1650. a month four bed two bath garage nice neighborhood in brentwood.
You have good credit don't you.Oh yeah and first and last and deposit.

Anybody do the math on this? Is it possible to live comfortably on an $18 hour job and $1650 month in RENT? Considering utilities if they aren't included. Car insurance... an averaged monthly car payment... repair costs on the Fiero... costs for gas... oh and California state and federal taxes. Would he have enough to save for the future, maybe enough for a down payment on a home and later retirement?

That figure he's making about 36k yr before taxes and paying about $20k of that in rent alone.

say he brings home 12.5k yr after taxes?

He spends $15 gas wk $780yr = $11,620
Car insurance say $1k yr = $10,620
Car and maybe other payments $300 mo = 3600yr = $7,020
Groceries & beer = $100 wk = 5200yr = $1,820
Fiero repair maintenance costs ave $50mo = 600yr = $1,220

I could go further but at this point Bill will have $23.46 a week to spare! Whooopieee!

Better save it to get a better edmuducation you lazy bum.

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 06-08-2004).]

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think 84Bill would need a 4 bedroom house if it is just him. So you could probably cut the rent down to $800 a month.
ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:

Anybody do the math on this? Is it possible to live comfortably on an $18 hour job and $1650 month in RENT?

Man, that's pushing it just a WEE bit. A single person can rent a decent place for less than half that....maybe even a third of that and it will still be a decent place. I've played the renting game quite a bit and it's possible.

I suppose if he had been offered a $36 hour job the statement would have been "is it possible to live comfortably on a $36 hour job at $3300 month in RENT?"
excuses, excuses, excuses

About 4 years ago I was making roughly $35000 yearly (close to the $18 hour job). I remember I had 2 cars, 1 van, rented a decent sized house (2500 sq ft.), paid my own utilities, auto insurance, groceries, blah, blah...all my own living expenses, took care of 2 dogs, vet visits, blah blah. I was saving putting roughly $300 per month into savings at the time (average for 1999 to 2000, I checked my register today when I went home for lunch), not to mention 6% of my salary into a 401k. I did it on $18 an hour and lived very comfortably.

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 06-08-2004).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steve Normington:

I don't think 84Bill would need a 4 bedroom house if it is just him. So you could probably cut the rent down to $800 a month.

then who would rent the rest of the house?

Bill would drive anyone krazy!

i say take the job and live in a small apartment for 800 bucks.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How do you figure that?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by ditch:
The fact is we're talking with a total idiot.

An idiot who knows how to push the buttons of ego maniacs. The frikin swelled heads in this room are enough to make me barf my guts out for lack of a better word.

Bite my arse you nazi jackasses.

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

then who would rent the rest of the house?

i say take the job and live in a small apartment for 800 bucks.

That's that I meant too, I just didn't say it.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then who would rent the rest of the house?

Naw............I could live with him.
I ENJOY spirited opinions!
Of course, I don't have to agree with all of them to support his right to speak them!
But i'm lucky, to be open-minded enough, to understand the WORDS behind the words.
I think he would make a VERY interesting room mate!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock