Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Let's see the Ugliest fiero pics........ (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Let's see the Ugliest fiero pics........ by NY_FIERO
Started on: 06-04-2004 01:03 PM
Replies: 300 (10978 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 05-13-2014 08:03 AM
NY_FIERO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to start a waqr but let's see the Ugliest fiero's... I know this is opinin based so don't get a worked up if your ( or my) fiero appears...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was at daytona.

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
User Banned

Report this Post06-04-2004 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It that the truck downgrade kit
NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that is indeed ugly...
soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it is a half finished jalapeno.. i like those things, i think they are ugly, but for some reason, i like them.
Fiero38SC

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be very careful with this thread. If I had put that much work into a car, I would be upset. Everyone has their own opinion. This forum has become a place to express that opinion in the wrong way. Please keep it clean and remember that someone may think your car is the ugliest.
Fiero~Spataro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero~SpataroSend a Private Message to Fiero~SpataroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the front end looks cool! i think its a montana bumper, very creative.
but ya everyone get ur flame suits

------------------

*click to see my Fiero site*

WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had someone tell me last year at a cruise night that I should have got a fastback, and that silver is a really ugly color, so my ugly fiero is in my sig

------------------
www.cardomain.com/id/wingnutmd------ "Peg" ------ 1985 GT - THE FORGOTTON GT!

Jeremiah

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeremiahSend a Private Message to JeremiahEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would it be a flame to say anything that isn't a notchback is ugly?

/ducks rotten fruit

[This message has been edited by Jeremiah (edited 06-04-2004).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:

This was at daytona.

The front fascia looks good to me. I like the round fog light.

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dont know about the ugly'st, but its the Gay'est
PFF
System Bot
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, whos gunna be the first to post that green fast and furious.. not me, i have no oppinion on it at all, no, not at all.

------------------

The Black Widow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The Black WidowSend a Private Message to The Black WidowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
awww, its not whats on the outside.... there all little ferraro's on the inside.
donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post06-04-2004 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LMAO! I was thinking before I clicked this that either that F&F green fiero was here or my car would be....Its not a shopping cart handle, its a wing!

------------------
Calgary - August 1, 2004 Fiero Fiesta

*ALL THROTTLE AND NO BOTTLE*

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ANY Fiero with 3 wheels, such as:

------------------

[This message has been edited by Boomtastic (edited 06-04-2004).]

BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about mine when I got it last year? What was this guy thinking with the green Bondo on the white car... eww

Brad

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I am seeing is Red X's is there something wrong with the Kansas host or something

------------------
Don Pottorff
www.vmf323.com
Red 88 2M4
Silver 86 2M4
Red 85 GT 1:18 Scale

ca_xtreme

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
User Banned

Report this Post06-04-2004 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ca_xtremeSend a Private Message to ca_xtremeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here's my vote for the ugliest car
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ca_xtreme:

Smoke a lot of dope, do ya'?

Here's mine.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-04-2004).]

destroy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for destroyClick Here to visit destroy's HomePageSend a Private Message to destroyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MiZer:

So, whos gunna be the first to post that green fast and furious.. not me, i have no oppinion on it at all, no, not at all.

Sure...

blizzue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blizzueSend a Private Message to blizzueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by destroy:

Sure...

got my vote

PFF
System Bot
KitKar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitKarClick Here to visit KitKar's HomePageSend a Private Message to KitKarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have any pictures but I saw a butt ugly Fiero trike in Wickenburg AZ (anyone here). The front looked like a really, really ratty Harley and the back half was beat up maroon notchback if I remember right.

------------------
Rick Lord
http://www.KingdomCustoms.com

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blizzue:

got my vote

Mine too!

skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks man, let us see yours.

------------------

Red 88 GT T-Top 3800 INTERCOOLED SUPERCHARGED
White 88 GT Stock
Please give me a rating if you appreciate my contribution.
History of Skitimes Car

rmphoto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rmphotoSend a Private Message to rmphotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i tried to keep quiet....

[This message has been edited by rmphoto (edited 06-04-2004).]

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KitKar:

I don't have any pictures but I saw a butt ugly Fiero trike in Wickenburg AZ (anyone here). The front looked like a really, really ratty Harley and the back half was beat up maroon notchback if I remember right.

Did it look like this?

And while I'm at it with these 3 wheeled monstrosities, here's a few more:

And to think - someone thought these looked good?!!?!?!?!?

[This message has been edited by Boomtastic (edited 06-04-2004).]

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skitime:

Thanks man, let us see yours.

Don't ya know?, that's yer ole' buddy jubjub2m6.

I need to dig up a pic of my winter beater, it might be among the ugliest Fiero's out there...

EDIT:. here we go, I call it a anti vandalism / theft device........

[This message has been edited by jelly2m8 (edited 06-04-2004).]

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some look a bit "rough" some have weird paint, but I'm sorry, THIS one is AWFUL!!!!!!!!!

not ony is it a trike, but it....ugh it's just so bad.
That one gets my vote as the ugliest Fiero.

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 06-04-2004).]

zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by destroy:

Sure...

Get rid of the 2.5, add a good paintjob and I "wouldn't" agree.

Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:

This was at daytona.

This one has my vote.

It looks like a Mad Max reject crossed with a northern Michigan hunter's truck. (sorry)

I still don't understand scoops like that on the front of a mid-engined car.

Is it a front engine conversion?

Arn

Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now I like bikes too, got an 85 maxim X, but a three wheel Fierobike! What the Fu#$@% where these people thinking. Damn, I gave them credit for thinking.
PFF
System Bot
KitKar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitKarClick Here to visit KitKar's HomePageSend a Private Message to KitKarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

Did it look like this?

I don't thinks so. It was dark and going the opposite direction, but I'm pretty sure it looked way rattier than that. That actually looks ok.

------------------
Rick Lord
http://www.KingdomCustoms.com

sthtxfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sthtxfieroSend a Private Message to sthtxfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is gonna get heated quick
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Arns85GT:
I still don't understand scoops like that on the front of a mid-engined car.

Is it a front engine conversion?

Well, I still dont understand hood scoops on little 4 banger ricemobiles... but they're there

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HAHAHAH TOOOOO FUNNY!!!

------------------
A coward dies a thousand deaths..................A soldier dies but once.

Red 86 SE
Yellow 87 GT
Gold 86 SE (wrecked)
Red 84 2.5 Coupe

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still havent figured out what he's thinkin. That may not be to your tastes, but I wouldnt consider it THE ugliest.... now that green ones a front runner......

fierodustin_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure...[/QUOTE]

Thats NOT right........that car belongs to a young guy that is not affraid to set up his car the way he likes it. He has had it at some nice shows and other people like it. Anyway he is just a kid and it just may hurt his feelings. I know that I would have given anything to have a car like that at 8 or 9, how about you guys?

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, must be a pretty slow day on Pennocks if some of you have nothing better to do than thrash my kids car
I always love it when a few car guys come along and decide to bash someone elses hard work and dedication in a vehicle, especially when it's the same one they themsleves own and enjoy. You know, I may have my dissagreements at times with some of you, but you have never ever seen me do or say anything like this to any of you about your cars.
And some are the first to come running back and post on here whenever they see on some other forum where a different car group is slamming the Fiero. Too funny.
Also, I guess some of the comments of there being too many pics of my sons Fiero on PFF weren't true after all, since none of you "so nice" people could seem to find even a semi recent pic of it
And since Jordans Fiero seems to be in the same class here with Skitimes as ugliest, I am sure my son will take that as a compliment

Love it or hate it folks, my sons Fast & Furious Fiero is completely unlike any other Fiero out there. This is his vision of what he likes and wants in his first car, and my Dad and I were only the helpers in making his vision become a reality. If any of you don't like it for whatever reason, I hope and bet that he couldn't care less what some of you think.
Oh yeah, and above all the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies he has allready won with his car in just one year, lets not forget that my 10 year old sons Fast & Furious Fiero was recently invited to attend the very prestigeous "Elite" car class in one of THE largest custom compact shows in the entire country, which I think puts his car in a much more realistic perspective than some of you ever could don't you think?

Well, enjoy your little bash party. Sorry for the breif interuption.
See ya

------------------

Now over 500 pics of our growing fleet of Pontiac excitement:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/fiero5

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 06-04-2004).]

blackie2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackie2m6Click Here to visit blackie2m6's HomePageSend a Private Message to blackie2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Skitime's car one of the ugliest?????? pullllleasse!!!!!!!!!

What ever your smoking go get your money back.....it's messing up your eyesight!

------------------

timmer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2004 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timmerSend a Private Message to timmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
skitimes car is a nice car and i like the other tweo ( the green one ) and the jalopeno they are origiolnal and reflect what the owners like and their personality
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock