Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Let's see the Ugliest fiero pics........ (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Let's see the Ugliest fiero pics........ by NY_FIERO
Started on: 06-04-2004 01:03 PM
Replies: 300 (10978 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 05-13-2014 08:03 AM
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

ok this is what I see.....

We ALL LOVE the fiero...Right?!

With that said, there are really NO UGLY FIEROS !!!!

There ARE Some VERY diferent mods, colors, rims and even engines, BUT under it all they are the cars we love.

If you even think any fiero is ugly, then you need to just get another car and shut up!

Why be a "hater"??????????? Get over your opinions and let the cars live!!!!!

Sorry I just gad to say it.

Agree!

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

and as far as the $$ assumption.. I was still right on when I said 95%

Ummm, I am not sure 95% is an accurate figure. School teachers do okay finacially, however I think there are more than 5 percent of the members on this forum that makes just as much if not more than a high school teacher. The key to Ski's car's popularity has to do with the fact that he is a remarkable craftsman, and he does his own labor, and fabricates his own stuff to make it all look good.

IP: Logged
Porvette

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2004 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PorvetteClick Here to visit Porvette's HomePageSend a Private Message to PorvetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and as far as the $$ assumption.. I was still right on when I said 95%!

And how are you privy to this information?

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok...ok...ok...ok...ok...ok...ok...ok...ok...
{hang's himself}
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread got really stupid, really fast. Why start a thread about the ugliest Fiero. Yeah there are some bad ones that none of us like, but seriously, its our car, so why make fun. Geezus.

------------------

Maroon 1987 GT 5 spd: 2.8L
Ferrari Red 1988 Formula 4t65eHD Automatic: 3800 Series II Supercharged In & Running.....

My Website: http://www.members.cox.net/rare88/
CarDomain Website: http://www.cardomain.com/id/rare87gt

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow this thread is about as gay as the "who has the best fiero"
Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2004 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, I will rephrase it:
Because he has more $$ then 95% of the rest of the member's.... (including myself)

Maybe instead of beating people up and sleeping in the big house, he was busy getting an education, and making a secure future for himself.
School teachers make a living and probably a decent one BUT they are not paid nearly what they are worth. Passing on knowledge to the next generation is one of the most important jobs anyone could hold, and yet taken for granted in the eyes of many. He deserves every cent he makes and probably so much more.
What he does with his money his is business.

I find four elements are the keys to building a car like MadCurl's Ski's, Cali's etc....

1. Creativity
2. Time
3. Skill
4. Money

If you're lacking in one of these elements you'll more than likely have to make it up in another....

Don't hate people for what you don't have.

2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At least it's an ensemble, with it's matching ugly trailer!

[/QUOTE]
They do seem to fit each other.

That's what happens when you loan a trailer in January in this part of the country. The jerk had it out on calcium/salt covered roads and didn't have the brains to wash it. Because he didn't return it, I had to retrieve it from his yard a month later. It was under about 3 ft of snow. Took it to a car wash and most of the paint just blew off it. Learned my lesson. Hope to sand blast it and repaint it this summer.

Dave

ps: Ski's BEAUTIFUL car doesn't belong in this thread.

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still can't believe Skitime's ugly Fiero beat me at Carlisle!

------------------

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

Put a second engine in the back!

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm envious of ski's car.
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ThaFieroMunk:

I agree with you, the whole import scene is definately a fad and that can't last forever.

We can only pray ..

I certainly hope not. The tuner industry has certainly helped to bring some great innovative and unique products into the aftermarket car world that many of us have been able to use and take advantage of. The "import" or better worded "tuner" crowd may not be everyones cup of tea, but it has helped in the rebirth of many great products that many even on PFF are enjoying as we speak.

PFF
System Bot
DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Put a second engine in the back!

and a third one in the pass. seat.

Its funny really, Smooooth talking about ppls feathers getting ruffled.. I tend to remember a certain user(wont name names, me).. getting jumped on cuz I was talking bad about his car..

------------------
*ring* *ring* *ring* *ring* *ring* Hi, this is Kettle, leave a message at the beep.. *beep* Hello Kettle, this is the pot.. You're black

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DotTC:

Its funny really, Smooooth talking about ppls feathers getting ruffled.. I tend to remember a certain user(wont name names, me).. getting jumped on cuz I was talking bad about his car..

{GASP...}

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ok...ok...ok...ok...ok...ok...ok...ok...ok...
{hang's himself}

ahhhh Thunderous Silence

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL - This thread is hilarious.

Ski don't get all mad because someone slights your ride. Everyone knows its nice but there are things on there that probably just aren't other peoples tastes. But like Bill said that goes for any custom car. I'll be more specific, the cowl hood isn't my thing and neither are the bling blingin' rims. However it's your car and you built it for your tastes so I won't criticize you for it. Everyone on here appreciates the hard work you put into your car but you do get a little touchy at times at the slightest criticisms. Just remember that you can't please everyone.

Steve Kelley - the thread was about the ugliest fiero's. Obviously this would ruffle some feathers but if someone thinks Jordans car is the ugliest they have a right to that opinion. I didn't see anyone straight out trashing it, they just posted a pic. Just a word of advice, I wouldn't take that car to an import show, especially a big one with serious show cars. There will be no Fiero-ites to defend it there, it will get ugly. I don't think they care about negative ratings so they will feel free to openly voice their opinions.

Feydakin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FeydakinClick Here to visit Feydakin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FeydakinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
/me hates the haters..

Why do so many people feel the need to talk trash about other people's rides?? Wait till some of you haters get old/mature/rich enough to own more than a couple of cars.. Then you get it from all sides no matter what you drive.. Makes me want to put all my stuff in a barn and forget it some times..

What's the point of trying to do something new/original/strange/creative/fun if every other person is going to tell you how stupid/sad/ugly your ride looks?? My guess is that most of the haters in here don't even drive, and if they do, I (or many here) can line up a car next to your to make it look like crap..

Now, can we all please stop the hate??

------------------

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a bad post to show your pic sigs
ha ha ha ha ha
Unltd1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dunno I think your's is soooooooo FuGLy... so lets just say you bring me that to Wheatstock and I''ll take it off your hands... I wont even make you pay me to take it off your hands

ok Fine Im gonna go take pics of mine... you want ugly well make sure the women and children are out of the room! cuz pics coming..
-Darius

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

LOL - This thread is hilarious.

Steve Kelley - the thread was about the ugliest fiero's. Obviously this would ruffle some feathers but if someone thinks Jordans car is the ugliest they have a right to that opinion. I didn't see anyone straight out trashing it, they just posted a pic. Just a word of advice, I wouldn't take that car to an import show, especially a big one with serious show cars. There will be no Fiero-ites to defend it there, it will get ugly. I don't think they care about negative ratings so they will feel free to openly voice their opinions.

Agreed. I may have gotten a bit more ruffled than I should have when I first saw how quickly so many "thought" it would be cool to jump on the bash the green Fiero bandwagon
As for your other comment, we allready have taken it to one of THE biggest custom compact shows with serious show cars ( It wasn't just imports but about 98% of them were) and it was extremely well received. One of the two awards that Jordans Fiero was qualified to possibly win put his little Fiero up against at least two other Pontiacs for Best Pontiac. These other Pontiacs (one was a beefed up Grand Am and the other one I think was a sweet built up Sunfire) had ten thousand dollar paints jobs, at least the same mount in the engine and on and on and on. He didn't win the best Pontiac trophy but you know what? He lost out to only one of them. Yes, the Elite class was professionally NCCA judged and Jordans Fiero actually beat out one of these "serious show cars" he was up against. So Black88GT, I think I can honestly say that I really don't think we have much if anything to worry about if we decide to take Jordans green Fiero to another one of these types of shows But thanks for your concern.

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 06-06-2004).]

Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well i hope they didn't see the owner (Jordan) of that green fiero when they judged it... i say again as in my last post, im pretty sure it was out of sympathy so as to not hurt the poor kids feelings that an award if any were to be awarded to it. Especially from the NCCA i mean there were only 2 other pontiacs...
L44_87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2004 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L44_87GTSend a Private Message to L44_87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This ones got my vote

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saber49, I seriously doubt Jordan has won any awards based only on the fact that he is a kid. Cars are judged, or supposed to be anyway, on their own merits and not based on non car areas like say how pretty the girl owner is, or maybe how popular an owner is on PFF or even how cute a little kid owner is. To win an award this way would certainly diminish that win and make it a very shallow victory. I think I can safely speak for Jordan and say that he would like his car to win based on it's own merits and not based on the fact that he is a 10 year old kid.
I know that we have had threads on PFF before about the possibability of cars winning at shows based mostly on popularity. So I am sure that at times some vote for friends or people they know and like which is sad. I can only hope that the majority of votes cast are deserving of the car, and not becuase of any popularity of the owner of the car.
Anyone who votes for a car based only on popularity or personal reasons and not instead based on the right reasons shouldn't be voting at all then as it sadly could take away from some other car(s) that may be more deserving.
As for the Custom Compact show, this was professionally judged. For a certified NCCA judge to give away points on anything other than the category sheet they are following, would be a serious violation of the rules they are sworn to follow.
It sounds to me instead like maybe you just can't or won't accept the fact that a 10 year old kid could possibly own and help create a car that has become as nice as this and you are now simply just fishing for lame excuses of why over and over, time and time again it has done as well as it has at many car shows at all levels.

MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red filling up prety fast, eh steve?

might be an idea to stfu on this thread before you get any more.

cheers.

------------------

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

It sounds to me instead like maybe you just can't or won't accept the fact that a 10 year old kid could possibly own and help create a car that has become as nice as this and you are now simply just fishing for lame excuses of why over and over, time and time again it has done as well as it has at many car shows at all levels.

At Carlisle it took 3rd place!!!!

Course there were only 3 in that class .....

[This message has been edited by Boomtastic (edited 06-06-2004).]

FieroHarry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHarrySend a Private Message to FieroHarryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kameo Kid:

D...I...T...T...O !!! whatever flips your trigger is fine... just don't rag on it because it don't flip yours... whatever your tastes are doesn't give you the right to flame this on and on.... this is a great father and son project and i'm sure they look to this forum for insight and inspiration for new ideas only to have you idiots show you ignorance.. geezzzz put a sock in it huh ?

I agree 1000%........................

SLAMMED87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This has got to be THE best thread I have used this picture for.

Thanks...that will be all....have a good night!

------------------
'87GT auto MODS!, 3" Drop on 17's, boosted 3800 *soon*
'95 Eagle Talon TSi AWD Turbo/T-25 16psi 5-spd
'90 Plymouth Laser RS FWD Turbo/14b 15psi 5-spd

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At Carlisle it took 3rd place!!!!
Course there were only 3 in that class .....

..and yours took.....???
Wow, you really can't leave it alone can you? Your such a piece of work.
There were only 3 huh? I guess you can start trouble a lot better than you can count

ToonTownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToonTownfieroClick Here to visit ToonTownfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to ToonTownfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man I am new here and I see way too much of this fiero5 getting bashed and when you are not picking on him you guys are picking on his pre-teen son.
WOW. That is kinda low you guys. I mean leave the kid out of it. What did he do to any of you. I wish I had that kids car!
I thought this place was to find answers to question or new info about fiero's not bashing 10 yr old kids and their cars.
Well I guess you learn something everyday
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2004 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..and yours took.....???
There were only 3 huh? I guess you can start trouble a lot better than you can count

Steve, who did the paint job on Jordans car? No offense....Well anyway it looks like rattle can.

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..and yours took.....???

Mine didn't take a trophy. I didn't expect one either when I saw I was in the same class with the Sessions brothers AND Ski's car.

As for "3" in your class, a lot of other people counted the same number, including someone that parked right next to you (in another class). Must make us all stupid.

Wish I could have hung around and watched them present the trophy to you again. That must have been a gas ..

Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ya know i think most of us are just a little ticked at that green fiero because 100% of the money that was spent was Fiero 5's not Jordan's. We all work hard to support and work on our cars and yes of course Ski is in there... im sure he works just as hard as anyone (had to throw some defense that way). As for Jordan's FIero i wonder how many financial assets he has been able to supply in putting this thing together. probably just allowance money that in itself was provided by Fiero5... OH and another thing to... im new here as a poster but have been a 2 year lurker because i had no "offical" email. the gross amount of pictures everywhere of that thing is unbelivable. I mean everytime theres a chance... boom take a shot... stop for gas... take a picture. stop at school... take some more... how bout the side of the road... what an oppertunity to take a picture... like jeeez... its not that great and no one wants to see more of that non greatness... i mean the indy is awsome but damn... also this is just one persons opinion which probably reflects off many... just bringing it out into the open for the hounds...

[This message has been edited by Saber49 (edited 06-06-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seriously guys... this is pretty riduculous...

------------------

'86 2.8L Bottle-Fed In Progress...
'86 2.5L turbo put to sleep
Fiero Performance Mods
Chris_Oslo_Nelson@hotmail.com

FieroSE86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSE86Send a Private Message to FieroSE86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know that we have had threads on PFF before about the possibability of cars winning at shows based mostly on popularity. So I am sure that at times some vote for friends or people they know and like which is sad. I can only hope that the majority of votes cast are deserving of the car, and not becuase of any popularity of the owner of the car.
Anyone who votes for a car based only on popularity or personal reasons and not instead based on the right reasons shouldn't be voting at all then as it sadly could take away from some other car(s) that may be more deserving.
As for the Custom Compact show, this was professionally judged. For a certified NCCA judge to give away points on anything other than the category sheet they are following, would be a serious violation of the rules they are sworn to follow.

Fiero5...I have to say I couldn't agree with you more! I've been to more than one Fiero show where awards were given based on popularity or who the owner is...it's the reason why I haven't bothered with a Fiero show in a long while. They're poorly judged and I've run into some of the rudest people I've ever met. This forum isn't much better. I come to read this forum for the first time in weeks and this crap is what I read. For what it's worth, I'm very impressed a 10 year old did such a fine job designing a car. Tell him to keep up the good work!

------------------

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saber49:

ya know i think most of us are just a little ticked at that green fiero because 100% of the money that was spent was Fiero 5's not Jordan's. We all work hard to support and work on our cars and yes of course Ski is in there... im sure he works just as hard as anyone (had to throw some defense that way). As for Jordan's FIero i wonder how many financial assets he has been able to supply in putting this thing together. probably just allowance money that in itself was provided by Fiero5... OH and another thing to... im new here as a poster but have been a 2 year lurker because i had no "offical" email. the gross amount of pictures everywhere of that thing is unbelivable. I mean everytime theres a chance... boom take a shot... stop for gas... take a picture. stop at school... take some more... how bout the side of the road... what an oppertunity to take a picture... like jeeez... its not that great and no one wants to see more of that non greatness... i mean the indy is awsome but damn... also this is just one persons opinion which probably reflects off many... just bringing it out into the open for the hounds...

Hey, Steve......see this? It's another opinion about too many pictures!

Ok. NOW I'm done.

ToonTownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToonTownfieroClick Here to visit ToonTownfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to ToonTownfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All you ever read on here is "Post a pic", or "lets see some pics" and as soon as someone posts some pics lots of you just complain. I don't get it. man I love seeing all your cars all the time. I check the forum daily to hope to see some pics of Boomtastic's car or madcurls car. I mean If you don't like looking at someones car just scroll on past. It's ok to be proud of your car.
As for the fact that maybe jordan didn't spend alot on his own car. SO WHAT everyone wishes there parents had the money to buy them a car. No really though think about it. It's no reason to be jealous or hate him for it.
I might get some (-) for this but I havent picked on anyone directly nor do I follow bashings and always stand up for someone. I just came across all this mess and figured maybe it was time to stop bashing a kid and his car just because he is very forunate

------------------

1985 2m4
Saskatoon, Sask Canada
Visit the Saskatoon Fiero Club Website at
http://www.freewebs.com/saskatoonfieros/

Slater_334

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slater_334Send a Private Message to Slater_334Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the **** is yalls problem? Do you have nothing better to do with your time than bash someone’s car? Threads like this should be deleted from the start. What’s the point? To rag on a persons dream car? Dose making fun of a 10 year old child make you feel better? Is your self esteem that low?
86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanna see more ugly instead of ugly arguing . So far in my opinion the Red GT, And a few others should not be in this thread.

There are other pics of cars here that is not soo bad, One just needs a areo nose and it will look normal, Some are kind of Ruff and needs some TLC and there are ones that need to Lose some functionless items.

The only fieros I acually consider Ugly is the ones that Cannot be shined or Repaired.

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slater_334:

What the **** is yalls problem? Do you have nothing better to do with your time than bash someone’s car? Threads like this should be deleted from the start. What’s the point? To rag on a persons dream car? Dose making fun of a 10 year old child make you feel better? Is your self esteem that low?

It's not a 10yr olds car. It belongs to a middle aged man, living his fantasy through his kid.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Blackie (on page 5). Due to the fact that it is late and I maybe reading some things incorrecty, I have deleted this post just in the possible chance I read a response and took it the wrong way.

Steve

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 06-07-2004).]

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh come on now Eric, you have got to be kidding. Geeze, you really like to keep slinging those little insult arrows at a fellow Fiero person don't you? And to think I was actually thinking of joining a club you are currently a big wig of. Ooh I know, how dare I even say that. You know why? Because if this is how you treat fellow Fiero owners, no matter who they are, what color their paint job, what they have for ETC ETC ETC ETC

Remember that Dr. Suess book:

"Thing, thing, what is that thing
Thing, sing, that thing can sing
Long song, a long long song
Goodbye thing, you sing too long"

What book is that from? Doesn't matter, it really fits your last post Steve. Take a look at your ratings bar and compare it to Erics.
The people have spoken.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 06-06-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay