Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Let's see the Ugliest fiero pics........ (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Let's see the Ugliest fiero pics........ by NY_FIERO
Started on: 06-04-2004 01:03 PM
Replies: 300 (10978 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 05-13-2014 08:03 AM
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And he is probably one of the happiest damn kids in the country. If I have the money to do that for a kid of mine in the future I sure as hell would. I can't think of a better way to bond with a kid than to truly listen to their ideas and help them find a way to make them a reality.

Quote Saber49:

ya know i think most of us are just a little ticked at that green fiero because 100% of the money that was spent was Fiero 5's not Jordan's. We all work hard to support and work on our cars and yes of course Ski is in there... im sure he works just as hard as anyone (had to throw some defense that way). As for Jordan's FIero i wonder how many financial assets he has been able to supply in putting this thing together. probably just allowance money that in itself was provided by Fiero5...

Are you serious!? The kid is 10 years old. What other money, in a country with child labor laws, would a 10 year old have??? Fiero 5 is his father. I wish my father would/could have done something like this for me, and I bet you wish that your's would/could have too. Fiero 5 lets his son take credit for a car that in reality is his car, but that he lets his son decide on what goes on it. I would not finish a car like that but I am not 10 either.

I can't believe that you are ticked that a father has taken his own time and money to build up a car with his son's interest in mind.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 06-07-2004).]

IP: Logged
jelly2m8

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wrong window, ment to send a PM.

[This message has been edited by jelly2m8 (edited 06-07-2004).]

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lex, remember awhile back when you got upset (like we have ever seen you not upset about something) when you thought I was giving you crap for posting your opinion about me in a thread? And now you are giving me crap for posting my opinion here along with facts to some of what has been said? Isn't what your doing what we would call being a hypocrit?
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jelly,
Thats ok... I saw your post...

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 06-07-2004).]

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Jelly,
Thats ok... I saw your post...

Thanks for not quoting, it was for eyes only.

blackie2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackie2m6Click Here to visit blackie2m6's HomePageSend a Private Message to blackie2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is an attempt to clear something up, I may be wrong in saying this but

Steve, If you re-read the post that Eric said, "Wish I could have hung around and watched them present the trophy to you again." That must have been a gas ......" he is referring to when you asked the MAFOA member to re-present the award in Jordan's name and not yours !

he as well as everyone at the show seen or at least heard the acceptance of Jordan's trophie.!!!!!!!

My 2 cents and my opinion ...........

------------------

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Lex, remember awhile back when you got upset (like we have ever seen you not upset about something) when you thought I was giving you crap for posting your opinion about me in a thread? And now you are giving me crap for posting my opinion here along with facts to some of what has been said? Isn't what your doing what we would call being a hypocrit?

You mean "hypocrite"? Remember awhile back when you said you were leaving PFF for the "other" board?

Feydakin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FeydakinClick Here to visit Feydakin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FeydakinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jesus.. I guess this means that I can't post pics of my "daughter's" Fiero since I'm doing all the work and paying for everything for her.. I mean, heaven forbid that I choose to make a nice car for my kid just because I can..

And no, I'm not living through her, I have plenty of cars for myself..

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

You mean "hypocrite"? Remember awhile back when you said you were leaving PFF for the "other" board?

Nope sorry, please show me the exact quote where I said that just like that

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000

Originally posted by blackie2m6:

Steve, If you re-read the post that Eric said, "Wish I could have hung around and watched them present the trophy to you again." That must have been a gas ......" he is referring to when you asked the MAFOA member to re-present the award in Jordan's name and not yours !

he as well as everyone at the show seen or at least heard the acceptance of Jordan's trophie.!!!!!!!

Thanks for the clear headed read on that one.
I didn't take it that way and I am sorry if he actually meant it that way and I took it negatively instead. Honestly though, can you really blame me for thinking that, since after 5 or so posts from him in this thread alone slamming us over and over? My frame of mind wasn't exactly set for a possible post from him all of a sudden after all that, that suddenly he may actually post a positive one. In any case, I edited my long winded post in the positive chance that you are right. See, I can admit when I may have made a mistake. I hope I was wrong in how I took that last comment.
As for the trophy presentation, yes, we were also stunned that they first read my name as the 3rd place winner and not Jordans name, as apparently they got my name off of the pre-registration we mailed in for the car and not off the field check in registration where Jordan was listed as owner. So we nicely asked them to re-due the announcement again and correctly say Jordan and not me as winner which they were very nice in doing again for us. I would like to take this opportunity to thank MAFOA again for doing that for us

Goodnight everyone and hopefully this thread will not still be at the top going strong with negative comments here tomorrow morning
Right Lex?

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 06-07-2004).]

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nope sorry, please show me the exact quote where I said that just like that

Yeah sure, I'll go dig though your 10,000 trash can posts. That would be as ridiculous as putting a fake bottle of NOS in your car

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

Yeah sure, I'll go dig though your 10,000 trash can posts. That would be as ridiculous as putting a fake bottle of NOS in your car

What? Can't find it? Yeah thought so.
As for the rattle can and fake NOS bottle comments, shows what you truly know, or in this case once again what you obviously don't know Lex.

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

Well, I will rephrase it:
Because he has more $$ then 95% of the rest of the member's.... (including myself)

Warning... cheap shot in jest coming...

You'd have all that money if you hadn't spent it on bondo and fiberglass :-).

End of cheap shot, hope you enjoyed...

DustoneGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DustoneGTSend a Private Message to DustoneGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

OH GOD NO!

Funk Master Flex has discovered the Fiero. We're all doomed!

HAHA....that orange thing....funkmaster flex.... Can anybody understand what that guy is saying?

Porvette

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PorvetteClick Here to visit Porvette's HomePageSend a Private Message to PorvetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:

ROTFLMAO.....................

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:

Yes, I enjoyed that!! I am confused about your comment's though...

Being that you are a Auto shop OWNER I would have thought that you would know that Body material's that you mentioned are NOT that expensive..
Thanks for trying to be funny! Sure cracked up Poorman..

Porvette

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PorvetteClick Here to visit Porvette's HomePageSend a Private Message to PorvetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

Thanks for trying to be funny! Sure cracked up Poorman..

Por = Porsche (A 944 getting converted to a v8), Vette (C5) = Corvette. I own both and if that is indicative of being poor then you must be in REALLY sad shape.

Justinjob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinjobSend a Private Message to JustinjobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't been on the forum for a while, thanks for reminding me why guys...

------------------

'86 Pontiac Fiero SE 2.8
'86 Pontiac Fiero GT
'75 Fiat 124 Sport Spider 1800
'79 Olsmobile Cutlass
'67 Chevrolet K10

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackie2m6:

Nope Blackie, you are correct.

DelawareFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 139
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DelawareFieroSend a Private Message to DelawareFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinjob:

I haven't been on the forum for a while, thanks for reminding me why guys...

Come on now. We ALL dont argue like this. Some of us just sit by and be ignored as usual LOL

------------------
88GT 5 spd Red w/grey int. Interior out, still dont know what to do with her
88GT 5 spd Red w/tan int., lowered 1 inch with Fiero Store springs and Koni Shocks and Struts, headlight conversion kit, short shifter. Still not running
87GT auto, Maroon,grey, w/grey int. 3.4L, needs to be rebuilt,
85 2M4, Blue, 5 spd, w/ GT body on it.
87GT 5 spd 2.8L Silver w/grey int. power everything , redone headliner, fiero store seat covers, short shifter, intrax lowering springs, Fiero store floor mats, very annoying alarm. YAY passed inspection, tagged for 2 yrs.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

Nope Blackie, you are correct.

"If" that is actually true, then it would be the very first time in over a year now that you have actually replied with anything even close to being nice to me, the green Fiero or anything at all related to either. Since we all know that Zebras can't change their stripes over night, I have to ask here, what are you "really" up to now?

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am very happy that my little brother has not seen this web site!!! I can't belive that a bunch of adults can be so cruel to a 10 year old! He has worked hard to have his car look like that. How would like to see your car up on an most ugly website!
I am very suprised... i thought that all fiero people loved the fiero not the color or design.
Tarrah
NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I never started this thread...
I forgot that there are people in here that are simply to.... SIMPLE' to enjoy it.....
I think jordan's car is kewl I am NOT a rice fan and I thought 'the fast and the furious' was stupid.. but the car had had TONS of manhours and thought put into it...
I was looking more at 'BAD' body designs... not targetting peoples own opinions...
for example there are a few the qualify... like the lowrider is ugly and the trikes are a disgrage...
I am emailing cliff and asking himto remove this thread....
86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres my thought on each one.

This one gets my vote for being ugly because this one doesn't even look like a fiero.

I do not consider this for being ugly because.... It still likes like a fiero.

This is another one that gets my vote for being ugly and it looks like the person messed up a nice fiero by making it into a trike.

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 06-07-2004).]

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fieroEarl

2203 posts
Member since Jun 2002

here's one that does not get my vote for being ugly... I may be a little ruff but it still has the fiero design

This one defantly don't get my vote... Infact why is this car posted for being ugly ?

This gets my vote but not as much as the trikes... I would take this over any of the trikes in my opinion.

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fieroEarl

2203 posts
Member since Jun 2002

This doesn't get my vote, The body is intact meaning it's based on taste. It looks like a hotwheel car not my taste but were all different. The world would be boaring if everyone was the same and drove the same color and style cars around.

This is just plain disgusting, And gets my vote also as being ugly.

Another one that gets my vote... Infact all the trikes on here gets my vote for being number 1 ugly.

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fieroEarl

2203 posts
Member since Jun 2002

It may be ruff but this doesn't get my vote for being ugly either

This one gets my vote also what was this guy thinking? bad taste in my opinion.

This one really doesn't get my vote... This is based on taste also.

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fieroEarl

2203 posts
Member since Jun 2002

This one does not get my vote either, I really don't consider that being ugly... Infact I think it looks kind of cool.

May be a little ruff but it doesn't get my vote either for being ugly. It just needs some TLC.

This one is mine Soon it will be the badest 4.9 fiero around when I get her painted and redo the interior and lose the leather skirt and get the calipers repainted black. Yeah it's ruff on some parts but just wait Muhahahhha!! The color is going to be Gun metal black

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fieroEarl

2203 posts
Member since Jun 2002

This would be considered ugly if it was perminant but I think this was preforming a part in a parade or something.

This doesn't get my vote either for being ugly, With a areo nose and a new paint job get 17inch gunmetal rims and get a 5inch wing extension instead of 7inch and this will look badass.

This doesn't look bad at all with a nice GT spoiler this will look sharp... It does not get my vote either for being ugly.

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fieroEarl

2203 posts
Member since Jun 2002

doesn't get my vote either... It needs to be a little de riced and painted and it will look nice... I would not mine having this car as a fixer upper.

Ok to sleep I get just had to state my input once more... I hope this thread dies or gets better.

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so much drama in the fiero community - everyone has different opinions on what is in goo taste - but this thread is just inflamatory and begs for drama, trolls and flames.. the hell of forums

we should try to stick to the possative side of things - I'd really like to see some different angels of some of those cars - maybe get some inspiration

PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And... she's off!

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

And... she's off!

You mean like this ???

naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NY_FIERO:

Not to start a waqr but let's see the Ugliest fiero's... I know this is opinin based so don't get a worked up if your ( or my) fiero appears...

You knew darn well this was what would happen in this thread. Shame on you for posting this topic.

PS
My ugly Fiero is in my sig. No matter how ugly anyone else thinks it is, I like it, and seeing as how its my car, thats all that really matters, isn't it?

------------------
Nick www.naskie18.com AIM: Naskie182010

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"If" that is actually true, then it would be the very first time in over a year now that you have replied with anything even close to being nice to me or the green Fiero. Since Zabras can't change their stripes over night, I really have to ask here, what are you "really" up to now?

I was PM'd and asked to give it a rest. Not because I was wrong, but because you were a tool and arguing with you was boring the rest of the community. I tried to post something "decent". That's the best I could muster up. Live with it. Take the compliment and run with it. Print it out in bold red letters and highlight the calendar for all I care.

Btw, ZEBRA has an "E" in it.

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you ever seen a zabra change it's stripes?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you ever seen a Zabra?

(yeah, I know Steve. Just a typo. No biggie)

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 06-07-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

I was PM'd and asked to give it a rest. Not because I was wrong, but because you were a tool and arguing with you was boring the rest of the community. I tried to post something "decent". That's the best I could muster up. Live with it. Take the compliment and run with it. Print it out in bold red letters and highlight the calendar for all I care.

Btw, ZEBRA has an "E" in it.

Yeah I know Zebra has an "E" in it, but just like the sad fact that you can't treat fellow Fiero owners with any real respect, I just simply can't type
LOL You got PM'd to shut up but not because you were wrong?? Puh-lease Talk about who's the actual tool here. I pretty much knew that it wasn't a true compliment coming from a proven trouble maker like you, and your latest idiotic "have to still try and get the last insult in" post at me certainly verified that. So, you can take your now obviously fake trying to now save some face compliment and stuff in your "bought" pro street for all I care 'el Presidento. Have a nice day

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Zabra cadabra
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

Zabra cadabra

That must be the follow up song to Steve Miller Bands Abra Cadabra??

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock