Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Let's see the Ugliest fiero pics........ (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Let's see the Ugliest fiero pics........ by NY_FIERO
Started on: 06-04-2004 01:03 PM
Replies: 300 (10978 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 05-13-2014 08:03 AM
Soaper

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoaperSend a Private Message to SoaperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ca_xtreme:
here's my vote for the ugliest

CA.... the only reason u posted this is because lets see last year? Ski PMed u asking about ur SIG... cause it had silly stupid crap in it.... therefore u two had dissagreements therefore ya post his car.... WTF! i think Ski is in the top class for GREAT fieros!

Also the people posting the Green Fiero... WHY? who cares what someone else does with there fiero. im sure theres more people out there with wackier things made up that arent on the fiero forum... This is why alot of people dont post anymore cause someone opens up an stupid thread and it goes downhill.... theres just too much BS and stupid **** on this forum...

MY 2 CENTS!

Soaper

[This message has been edited by Soaper (edited 06-05-2004).]

IP: Logged
zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pleaeeeeeee
the guy posting skittimes car was obviously joking!!!

his is obviously one of the best lookin an performing here....
its funny how some people here are freakin over this lol

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya know, Cliff could save himself some time and effort as well as his sanity (and ours) if he allowed people to start threads in the Trash Can.
Soaper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoaperSend a Private Message to SoaperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zMacK:
pleaeeeeeee
the guy posting skittimes was obviously joking!!!

doubtfull....

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blah blah blah.....

And as far as the all popular green fiero is concerned:

AT LEAST IT DOESN'T STILL LOOK LIKE THIS!

------------------

'86 2.8L Bottle-Fed In Progress...
'86 2.5L turbo put to sleep
Fiero Performance Mods
Chris_Oslo_Nelson@hotmail.com

88red4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

blah blah blah.....

Wow... That one is very... um... unique.

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2004 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait let me get this straight, we can't call the radioactive booger ugly, becuase it belongs to a kid?

Yeah right. It looks like crap.TOUGH.

Get over it, people will have their opinions.

soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even though I agree with what people are saying about the green fiero, I will not comment, it really is hard not to join in though, especially after reading Fiero5's ignorance in that thread that was "hijacked" by us explaining our thoughts on his posting. I feel sorry for Jordan, not only because he thinks so highly of this car that everyone slams, but for other reasons as well... cough... i should stop typing before I get rude...

I agree, Skitimes is the worst looking car out there... i mean what was he thinking??? Red with beach interior???? Come on Ski!!! Get with the times!!!!
You might as well just sell it to me for 5 bucks and save yourself the embarassement.. Was that guy actually serious about posting ski's car just to get back at him? or was it a joke... I took it as a joke.. meh..

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by soup:

Was that guy actually serious about posting ski's car just to get back at him? or was it a joke... I took it as a joke.. meh..

He was serious, you guys don't even know a fraction of the hate messages Ski got from jubjub when he simply pointed out in a friendly manner that his signature was on the offensive side, and that he might have wanted to change it before someone gave him heck about it.

This jubjub2m6 / ca-extreme guy has some serious issues.

FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For what its worth, and maybe (or maybe not, I don't know if he was serious when he did it) because I'm unaware of the drama, but I took the posting of Ski's as a joke. I even laughed when I saw it.

Now, my vote would be for my own because as she sets now, she looks nothing like she looks in my head $5000 into the future.

------------------
BruceJuice
87 silver GT
FieroJuice.com
Central Ohio Fiero Enthusiasts
Classic Fiero Owners Group International

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2004 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJuice:

she looks nothing like she looks in my head $5000 into the future.

Cool, what do you have in mind?

PFF
System Bot
2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now let's get back to the ugggggllllly ones. Here's mine...

Dave

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I won a plaque at the "RRRR" in Jefferson for "2nd Place Ugliest Car"... It was a joke though... Rhey said...

------------------
aka."SmoothGT"
Custom Built -- W I D E B O D Y-- GT!!
One of One!!

2nd Generation WideBody coming soon...

[This message has been edited by NotAFieroAnyLonger (edited 06-05-2004).]

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A new paint job and seats and windshield should cure this Right now it screams rice in my opinion. If it was lime green it might look a lil better *begins to duck*

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 06-05-2004).]

Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ya know ive always had my own opinion on that green thing. And its not a great one. But perhaps he's won all those awards out of sympathy maybe because he's just a kid. oh and who's money won him those awards and invites. most of us go through life, get a job, by a car, and so on and so forth. just my opinion but thats what it looks like. if i being a 19 year old kid were to own that id win nothing... EXCEPT perhaps that ugly award someone was talking about.
InDeX420

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InDeX420Click Here to visit InDeX420's HomePageSend a Private Message to InDeX420Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this thread started innocent enough, and I dont know why you guys are flippin out, its not a question of quality or work or time put in...just about opinions...IF i spent thousands and did something radical to my car, I WOULD want to hear ppl tell me its ugly...thats just me, I want the honest opinion because there really is only 1 opinion that matters and thats the Owner of the car....If i had some webspace Id post my beastly Yellow....its more of ugliest interior tho....
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A lot of time, effort and money went into some of these "ugly" cars. There are some people that do not like Skitimes car, Jordans car, my car, madcurl's car, but this topic will only bring heartache to a lot of people so

[This message has been edited by LT188GT (edited 06-05-2004).]

RickN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

here's my vote for the ugliest car

I have the feeling that this may be a tongue-in-cheek posting anyway, but if you're serious, you just must not like Fieros and shouldn't be wasting your time on the Pennock's forum.

------------------
RickN
White 88GT 5spd - Grey Interior
White 85GT Auto - Grey Interior

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blah blah blah.....

OH GOD NO!

Funk Master Flex has discovered the Fiero. We're all doomed!

ca_xtreme

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2004 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ca_xtremeSend a Private Message to ca_xtremeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A lot of time, effort and money went into some of these "ugly" cars. There are some people that do not like Skitimes car, Jordans car, my car, madcurl's car, but this topic will only bring heartache to a lot of people so

personally i saw this thread and realized this thread will eventually end up in the trash can, just how long should we prolong it?

but to the subject, skitime, i never said my car was the best or ugliest honestly i realize it comes down to what you think of your own car.. if ya like hey more power to ya i dont care but since someone wanted to put a thread of the ugliest car i had to post what i thought was the ugliest. and well frankly i was not joking on the ugliest car. that red monstrosity(sp?) its like you need to learn when enough is enough and leave things alone...that car isnt really even a fiero anymore since u seemed to want to modify anything and everything. i mean you cant even keep the spkr covers alone!!! i just think its overdone hence why its ugly....

personally i think the green beast aka jordans car....i dont think it deserves to be in this thread.....and mad props to madcurl....his car rocks i love it.....so if my taste offends you, or my oppion offends you..........tell someone who cares.

Phil86SE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Phil86SESend a Private Message to Phil86SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Love it or hate it folks, my sons Fast & Furious Fiero is completely unlike any other Fiero out there. This is his vision of what he likes and wants in his first car, and my Dad and I were only the helpers in making his vision become a reality. If any of you don't like it for whatever reason, I hope and bet that he couldn't care less what some of you think.
Oh yeah, and above all the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies he has allready won with his car in just one year, lets not forget that my 10 year old sons Fast & Furious Fiero was recently invited to attend the very prestigeous "Elite" car class in one of THE largest custom compact shows in the entire country, which I think puts his car in a much more realistic perspective than some of you ever could don't you think?

Well, enjoy your little bash party. Sorry for the breif interuption.
See ya

BOO-YAH!
feed it to em Fiero 5

-Phil

------------------

"You know what's funny, when it rains it pours. They got money for wars but they can't feed the poor"

PFF
System Bot
ca_xtreme

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2004 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ca_xtremeSend a Private Message to ca_xtremeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

OH GOD NO!

you know everyone here would probably dig that car i meant he paint isnt bad jus needs some like 18's on it

[This message has been edited by ca_xtreme (edited 06-05-2004).]

RickN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2farnorth:

Dave

At least it's an ensemble, with it's matching ugly trailer!

------------------
RickN
White 88GT 5spd - Grey Interior
White 85GT Auto - Grey Interior

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

OH GOD NO!

daytins or whatever there called I have seen these ugly 13s? on just about every car but I would of never thought I would of lived the day to when I seen them on a fiero

BTW does it have hydro's ?

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

personally i saw this thread and realized this thread will eventually end up in the trash can, just how long should we prolong it?

..so if my taste offends you, or my oppion offends you..........tell someone who cares.

Thank's for verifying what I have been saying jubjub, GREAT way to get a start on getting banned for your 2nd time.

InDeX420

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InDeX420Click Here to visit InDeX420's HomePageSend a Private Message to InDeX420Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

looks like its got hydraulics....thats something I was toying with....making a fiero Hop...it would be cool... not that i dig the 13s or anything....but still I bet its pretty cool if it can do the leans etc...

I really dont think this thread should die.....people need to calm down and not take offense over little stuff like this...Do you really care what others think?? I had thought a fiero owner is used to NOT caring what other people think of our cars! This could be a fun thread i think...I personally have been checkin it every chance I get

[This message has been edited by InDeX420 (edited 06-05-2004).]

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They should of made the movie instead of soul plane call it SOUL FIERO !!!!
Actually This is a fun thread I was soo jeolous over other fieros winning the ugliest prize, I had to vote for my own

If anyone get a chance or have any free time can someone photo shop the gray fiero with the gun metal rims and make it lime green and have the little daytins?

Fierobruiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobruiserSend a Private Message to FierobruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Some look a bit "rough" some have weird paint, but I'm sorry, THIS one is AWFUL!!!!!!!!!

Why do bikers like to 'violate' (in all of the meanings of that word) Fieros??

------------------
Notchbacks RULE

"It's cool to have a car you just have to look back at."

88red4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fieroEarl:

daytins or whatever there called I have seen these ugly 13s?

Hm.. Those look way too small to be 13s to me. Maybe not though. -Will

cunninghamsean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cunninghamseanSend a Private Message to cunninghamseanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find to so funny how someone can post pics you their cars/family cars and then actually cry about it when people bash them. I ask you this, if you can not take a negative opinion why would you ever post a pic on the internet? This is a place of opinion like it or not this is not a family photos album that only you see. If you get your feelings hurt easily you should not be on a public forum.

Sean

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2farnorth:

Dave

Gets my vote

PFF
System Bot
Convertable Indy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Convertable IndySend a Private Message to Convertable IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to agree, "Skitime's" is the ugliest! Now Ski, I'll do you the favor and take that nasty looking car off your hands. I'll even give you $100 for it, and consider yourself lucky to get that! j/k

I took the posting of "Skitime's" car as a joke.

As for the F & F car. It may not be what I want but give the guys credit. That was a father/son project and it turned out great! All that matters is the kids happy and proud of his car and it sounds like the father is to! (as he should be)

Heck, I should post my GT. Its yellow on one side, grey and white in the front, white and yellow on the other side and yellow and black in back! (with little touches of flaking paint). And yes Im pround of my car. Why? because its a FIERO!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Convertable Indy (edited 06-05-2004).]

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by destroy:

Sure...

what sucks now is, by the time he gets to drive it, the import scene is going to be pretty much out. Speed parts sales for imports has dropped and attendance is way down for the imports drags, attendance at the carlisle sport compact shows has already seen its peak. Even toy manufacturers are unsure about there sport compact lines because the import scene is fad-driven and everything changes constantly. Wheel manufacturers stated that they're unsure about the tuner movement anymore and have been focusing more on traditional american style wheels. I myself have noticed a drop in the rice rockets around here, even the weekly import cruise night near me thats been going for a while is starting to lose people and more muscle cars start to show up

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2004 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay im going out on a limb here....

....The "skitime" car, personaly i dont see why people fall over themselves when this car pops up. I realize all the inovation and fabrication that has gone into this car but come on, its a red fiero with CHROME rims....the "madcurl car" kicks the bejesus out of this one. I think cars like "slammedgt" and like are way better LOOKING cars. My .02

------------------
Calgary - August 1, 2004 Fiero Fiesta

*ALL THROTTLE AND NO BOTTLE*

GARY TUCKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GARY TUCKERSend a Private Message to GARY TUCKEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stop...........I can't take any more UGLY !!!!

------------------
1988 Gary Tucker (GT)

ThaFieroMunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThaFieroMunkSend a Private Message to ThaFieroMunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTFiero1:

what sucks now is, by the time he gets to drive it, the import scene is going to be pretty much out. Speed parts sales for imports has dropped and attendance is way down for the imports drags, attendance at the carlisle sport compact shows has already seen its peak. Even toy manufacturers are unsure about there sport compact lines because the import scene is fad-driven and everything changes constantly. Wheel manufacturers stated that they're unsure about the tuner movement anymore and have been focusing more on traditional american style wheels. I myself have noticed a drop in the rice rockets around here, even the weekly import cruise night near me thats been going for a while is starting to lose people and more muscle cars start to show up

I agree with you, the whole import scene is definately a fad and that can't last forever. Some of it might be because those kids that all decided to get into the fad when the first fast and furious movie came out are now a little older and possibly more mature. I think when the 3rd fast and furious movie comes out there will be another slight rise in the popularity but after that its probably going to die off.... Well the popularity will go back down to its normal level (ie what it was before that damn movie ever was created).

bsculptor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bsculptorSend a Private Message to bsculptorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Wow, must be a pretty slow day on Pennocks if some of you have nothing better to do than thrash my kids car
I always love it when a few car guys come along and decide to bash someone elses hard work and dedication in a vehicle, especially when it's the same one they themsleves own and enjoy. You know, I may have my dissagreements at times with some of you, but you have never ever seen me do or say anything like this to any of you about your cars.
And some are the first to come running back and post on here whenever they see on some other forum where a different car group is slamming the Fiero. Too funny.

I think your car looks good , very original . there are always going to be people that will try and ruin your fun .
There are not many fiero people out there and some of you guys ruin it for them .lets try and keep them going .
Some of you guys if you did not have a fiero are the same people that would say "dont those fieros catch on fire"

[This message has been edited by bsculptor (edited 06-05-2004).]

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you know everyone here would probably dig that car i meant he paint isnt bad jus needs some like 18's on it

SURE! You feel free to think that... UNTIL YOU SEE THE INTERIOR!!!

Yes Im Jen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Yes Im JenSend a Private Message to Yes Im JenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that's big pimpin'

------------------
Jen
1987 Silver GT

[This message has been edited by Yes Im Jen (edited 06-05-2004).]

Scythe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2004 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ScytheSend a Private Message to ScytheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why? just why...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock