Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  I know it's a Mustang.. but it's new.. and quick! (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I know it's a Mustang.. but it's new.. and quick! by 1FST2M6
Started on: 05-07-2002 02:50 PM
Replies: 162 (946 views)
Last post by: JazzMan on 08-30-2004 10:19 PM
JohnnyK

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2002 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh huh.. Right performance.. I'm sure you are the envy of all forum members.. what would they do without you..
IP: Logged
Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2002 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See, now theres two things I do to people that are as ignorant as you.

1) Send a nice little package in the mail, in your case...

(address edited out by Cliff Pennock)

or the most likely choice...
2) Send a nice little e-mail, and destroy your comp.

Either way will stop you from internet access. But before I make up my mind, Ill call ya. Your number still (edited out by Cliff Pennock) ...ok, good.....Ill letcha know.

Word of advise......shut your fairy ass up when people tell you to.....and dont trust ANYONE.....now you have learned an (expensive) lesson.

[This message has been edited by Performance1 (edited 05-11-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Cliff Pennock (edited 05-12-2002).]

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2002 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Performance1:
See, now theres two things I do to people that are as ignorant as you.

1) Send a nice little package in the mail, in your case...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Guelph, ON

or the most likely choice...
2) Send a nice little e-mail, and destroy your comp.

Either way will stop you from internet access. But before I make up my mind, Ill call ya. Your number still (519) xxxxxxx...ok, good.....Ill letcha know.

Word of advise......shut your fairy ass up when people tell you to.....and dont trust ANYONE.....now you have learned an (expensive) lesson.

Making threats over the internet. Not very smart.

[This message has been edited by Pontiaddict (edited 05-11-2002).]

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2002 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
neither is posting private information without consent..

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca
http://www.fieroproject.com

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2002 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is not cool Performance. CLIFF!!!!!! Make them play nice.
Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2002 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:
neither is posting private information without consent..

Acually, it is not private..

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2002 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oooh.. threating about things you are going to send in the mail.. NOT a very smart thing to do right now... But I'm sure we can do something about that..

[This message has been edited by JohnnyK (edited 05-12-2002).]

Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2002 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes John, there is something we can do about it.....you can suck my fat f*ckin c0ck until I bust a load all over your fugly lookin homosexual ass face.

Do yourself a favor.....STFU....your only gonna make it worse. So go cuddle with your boyfriend or somethin, that should keep you buzy until its time for your ass pounding by your father you sick f*ck

[EDIT]...them damn censors...

[This message has been edited by Performance1 (edited 05-12-2002).]

Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2002 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2002 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes John, there is something we can do about it.....you can suck my fat f*ckin c0ck until I bust a load all over your fugly lookin homosexual ass face.

Do yourself a favor.....STFU....your only gonna make it worse. So go cuddle with your boyfriend or somethin, that should keep you buzy until its time for your ass pounding by your father you sick f*ck

[This message has been edited by Performance1 (edited 05-12-2002).]

How mature

I'm in the ninth grade and have more friggin sense than you do.

So Performance:

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2002 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and you guys didn't like Eds or ray...
PFF
System Bot
TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2002 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah! A thread in here that I didn't influence.

Woohoo!

(...and people thought I was bad...)

------------------

85 GT 3.4 DOHC WideTrack
...Under Construction...

quantum1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2002 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quantum1Send a Private Message to quantum1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So...err...uhh..Who here hates Ricers, man they...uhh...really get on my..err...uhh...nerves. I personally don't like the new mustangs but I sure as hell respect them. The 'stang drivers at my school respect my fiero for what it is, and I try to respect what they have. And we all make fun of the V6 Mustangs together. I still want a 67 GT 500, that is my fav car.
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2002 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Performance1 is a joke!!!! Bwahahahahahha! He just landed this thread in the trashcan... Good job, bucko. What's with these hot-tempered kids thinking they know everything about cars? I'm picturing one of those scrawny punks with the backwards sun-visor on his head. hehe...
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2002 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Acually, it is not private..

well, my address and phone number are on the net too, because of various business-related things.. but I still consider it private info, and don't give consent for anyone to post it here without asking..

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca
http://www.fieroproject.com

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2002 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know..Im not fond of it, but this is the perfect time for the pic about flaming on the internet and special olymics thing.. Repeat, im not fond of it, but damn.. You people need to chill, and performance1 will you please SHUT THE HECK UP with the foul language sheesh......It got old like after the 1200000000 post in this thread....

------------------

WWW.FIEROLOKI.COM
ICQ# 140841625

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2002 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*raises hand*

I have a question... Which one's the homosexual? The guy being forced onto his knees, or the guy talking about recieving it, and describing vividly what happens next?

P1: You have some SERIOUS issues. Now go stand in the corner. Oh, and from what I can see, you committed at least 2 felonies... I'd probably shut up if I were you...

[This message has been edited by Mach10 (edited 05-13-2002).]

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2002 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mach10

7375 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
and you guys didn't like Eds or ray...

Yeah, what's up with that??! At least Eds never started spewing fould language or homoerotic fantasies on PFF!
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post05-13-2002 07:18 AM   Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mach10:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JohnnyK:
[b] and you guys didn't like Eds or ray...

Yeah, what's up with that??! At least Eds never started spewing fould language or homoerotic fantasies on PFF! [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe.. you saying there was something good about Eds?

------------------
Ray - rturner@fierosite.com - http://www.fierosite.com/
1988 Stage 2 Aero Coupe - 1985 Mustang 3.8 Convertable

falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2002 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to ignore this thread in the future. I just thought I would put in that the mail threat is considered a "terrorist threat". You can be arrested. If you would like confirmation ask for advice from the 2 or 3 officers we have on this fourm.
Draven81

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2002 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Draven81Send a Private Message to Draven81Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Um,, back to the original subject,,, not trying to add fuel to the flames,,, but if you consider hp, torque, and suspension to be qualifications for a "sports car" then what about the 74 caddy Diamond Jubilee??? it had an air ride suspension that was real nice a 500 CID engine and god knows what for torque... but it was bigger than the friggin Titanic and had the acceleration of a snail... Personally I think that a "sports car" is what you personally want it to be... I had an 84 Monte Carlo CL with a 229ci 3.8 V6 with a turbo short tail 350 tranny... it would throw its ears back and haul if I needed/wanted it to (more often than not ). It wasnt any good for burn outs or wheel stands or doughnuts (blew more tires that way) but it had a heckuva top end(for that car) 130mph... and to me it was a "sports car" LOL others called it a "ghetto sled" :scratches his head: could that be because I had 6 JL 15W0s and could hit hard? dunno... but now I own a Fiero that I have problems with but hey,,,its a good car... Point is, let the car be what YOU want it to be,, if somebody wants to argue the point with you,,,take em for a ride then let them decide for themselves? Its all just a matter of OPINION... and you know what they say about those... Just try to get along...
PFF
System Bot
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2002 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, wheres smooth.. Didn't he say someone sent him an e-mail bomb? Did he ever have an argument with this guy? (Hey, not saying anything, just speculating)...
Club281

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2002 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Club281Send a Private Message to Club281Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To all the performers,

Well played. This was true entertainment.

To the players that infuriated Performance1...very well played indeed.

This was the first time I posted in the trash can. I just wanted to be part of history.

Way to go guys!

-Paulo-

G-Nasty

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2002 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for G-NastyClick Here to visit G-Nasty's HomePageSend a Private Message to G-NastyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2002 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
Hey, wheres smooth.. Didn't he say someone sent him an e-mail bomb? Did he ever have an argument with this guy? (Hey, not saying anything, just speculating)...

Johnny damnit I was REALLY trying to stay out of this... To answer your question... Yes I got Bombed... By who, I don't know!! At that time I was having trouble with Triad(which IS OVER) .. I really don't think that he did it after all... I apologized to him for accusing(sp) him for it!!
And who's the Homo...???

------------------

www.thefibersmith.com Technical Support (903) 825-7744
"Smoooooth GTS" --- SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com

Euro Rear taillight's, Shaved door handles, sidetrim, Custom-Double-side scoop's, sail scoop's, Custom 'VENTED' hood, Decklid scoop, Z~3 vent's, Custom RE-designed Fender's, Custom Made-Front and Rear Fascia's...

"Ohh my, Where are the door handle's..??"

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2002 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahh, no point in staying out of this. The main perp seems to be gone, so it's all smooth sailing now.. Amazing how when 1 person disappears, the calm that can come over.
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2002 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahhh, when good posts go bad. Anyone see a fox special here?
I love how the internet can bring people together from around the globe to discuss matters of relevance. The intellectual discussion seen right here about Mustangs will be debated for years to come. Some people should learn old sayings, "if you have nothing nice to say..."
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2002 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Hey, yer dawg is a Gay Homosexual"

"what?! My dawg is not a Gay homosexual"

"Yes he is"

"My dawg will Kick your dogs A$$"

"He wont kick my Dawg's A$$, but he'll sure do something to his A$$!!!!"

hahaha I am so damn funny
I just want to thank the people of this forum who can make anyone laugh with their smart remarks and comical pictures.

------------------
JOEJOE Aol:SSFiero
Two 88FORMULAS Red & Yellow and a Black 86GT
SSFiero@Aol.com

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2002 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
screw all the stangs! my supercharged quaD TURBO NEON can waste ferrari's !!! you all better watch out !!!!!! better reconize yo ! sup jigga my nigga!
lol i havn't been flamed for a while someone start falming me. oh yea smooth use iptracer on the address of the person that found u and it will look up the isp provider and ip number of that person. if its a email account that was from his ip and not like hotmail and ect. ect.
fastfuriousfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2003 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastfuriousfieroSend a Private Message to fastfuriousfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont get me wrong, I love my Fiero (2.8, 140 hp). But put it in the curves or on the dragstrip with my 95' Mustang GT conv.(5.0, 250 hp) or my 67' Fairlane GTA (5.0, 300 hp), or even my 01' Powerstroke Turbo F250,(300 hp, 505 lb. ft.), we all know who would win. You guys call yourselves car people yet you say stuff like: "Its a ford, thats why". If thats the best reason you can come up with for trashtalking a car, you dont have any reason opening up your mouth. If you were really car people you wouldn't count out a car because of a brand name.

Corey

By the way, I'm also a 9th grader. HOORAY FOR FRESHMAN!

------------------
86 SE 2.8 4spd

[This message has been edited by fastfuriousfiero (edited 04-05-2003).]

Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2003 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This may be a bit off topic but in the 80s for every transam/camaro made there was 9 rustangs made.They were a bit faster then the 80s f-bods due to the quad suspention,they could get the power to the ground better,that changed in 87 tho..But they are low budget performance cars and rust just as fast as hondas do,theres my argument about mudstains
PFF
System Bot
fastfuriousfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2003 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastfuriousfieroSend a Private Message to fastfuriousfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Santa Cruzer:

This may be a bit off topic but in the 80s for every transam/camaro made there was 9 rustangs made.They were a bit faster then the 80s f-bods due to the quad suspention,they could get the power to the ground better,that changed in 87 tho..But they are low budget performance cars and rust just as fast as hondas do,theres my argument about mudstains

Hey Santa Cruzer, look at your rating, theres just my argument about your opinion.

P.S. Whens the last time most of you guys even drove a mustang? Its easy to run your mouth when nobody knows.

------------------
86 SE 2.8 4spd

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2003 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastfuriousfiero:

Dont get me wrong, I love my Fiero (2.8, 140 hp). But put it in the curves or on the dragstrip with my 95' Mustang GT conv.(5.0, 250 hp) or my 67' Fairlane GTA (5.0, 300 hp), or even my 01' Powerstroke Turbo F250,(300 hp, 505 lb. ft.), we all know who would win. You guys call yourselves car people yet you say stuff like: "Its a ford, thats why". If thats the best reason you can come up with for trashtalking a car, you dont have any reason opening up your mouth. If you were really car people you wouldn't count out a car because of a brand name.

Corey

By the way, I'm also a 9th grader. HOORAY FOR FRESHMAN!

Dude, you resurrected an 11 month old trashcan thread.

fastfuriousfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2003 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastfuriousfieroSend a Private Message to fastfuriousfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha. Yeah i know, I just got to it.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The preceeding flame fest has been brought to you by Cliff Pennock, Diet Pepsi, and Ban Roll-on Deodorant.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hahaha.. I forgot about this thread... I seem to be getting more relaxed these days when I think about it.
1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

The preceeding flame fest has been brought to you by Cliff Pennock, Diet Pepsi, and Ban Roll-on Deodorant.

LOL

Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastfuriousfiero:

Hey Santa Cruzer, look at your rating, theres just my argument about your opinion.

P.S. Whens the last time most of you guys even drove a mustang? Its easy to run your mouth when nobody knows.

Hehe thanks for the rateing,im sure when yours is visible you will see my opinion..I know why your like this,back in high school everyone praised the 5.slo mudstains none of those guys ever knew how slow they were,so to be cool they would all talk about them like they were the best thing to ever hit the streets.Yes ive driven one and they handle like there on rails,the brakes suck and the interior was horrible.Nothing special way way overrated cars.So tell me what IS so great about them?

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Santa Cruzer:
...Yes ive driven one and they handle like there on rails...

WHAT!?!? you must have a stock Fiero or are used to driving a Montana or an MPV...

as a group many Mustang owners (BBAD-GT excluded) had ego problems thats why -they- are loathed in other car communities. The cars ease in upgradability, and ability to make decent HP and Torque numbers for their weight their purpose was to be an F-Body beater and they did that job well and affordably. From what i've seen over the past 6 years in the tuning community and local drap strip and street racing sect the cars aren't what are lack luster... the poor attitude and holier than thou presence of the younger mustang Fox and SN95 body owners is what is uninspiring and disheartening to onlookers.

Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im talking 80s mudstains.I drove a 85 and it was nothing special.Stock for stock a f-bod will easily outhandle them.They are a dime a dozen and are just cartons on wheels.Yes I know they are easily made fast.Those 80s mudstains were like ford escorts with V8s,like go-carts with a small block,cheap massed produced junk.The only advantage the stangs had over the f-bods was the manual tranny.Although GM has no record of how many 350tpi 5spds were made they were hidden from the public,had A/C delete no front fog lights,baffled gas tank,larger brakes.But they were available on order from 86-92.Dealers had to contact GM because it was not ordered useing normal procedures.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock