Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  I know it's a Mustang.. but it's new.. and quick! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I know it's a Mustang.. but it's new.. and quick! by 1FST2M6
Started on: 05-07-2002 02:50 PM
Replies: 162 (946 views)
Last post by: JazzMan on 08-30-2004 10:19 PM
Performance1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2002 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
Performance: What? Who are you anyways.. Go home..

Whats the matter? Cant back up your statments or somthin? Gotta tell me to go home? Why dont YOU go to the library... and follow-up on some of these topics....or better yet...STFU!!!

[This message has been edited by Performance1 (edited 05-08-2002).]

IP: Logged
artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2002 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey kids, instead of fighting; how about we all watch this!
http://www.cartsys.com/fiero/searspoint/03-30-2002/chasing-c5-1.mpg

No footage of the cobra, sorry. Seems I got video of all the slow laps that day (what was WITH that guy in the 3000GT?!)

Best!
Ben

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. (2:13.138 at Sears Point) "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

artherd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2002 05:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

artherd

4159 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Oh baby, imagine what a modern LT-5 type motor would make?! IF GM applied everything they can do to the pushrod boat anchors, to their 4-cam motors? Look out. 4valves, variable cam timing, all the gee gaw 100hp/litre stuff, with *5.7litres!* Me likes too

I belive the LT-5s were rated at 405bhp at the crank in their later years. Same as an LS6 (impressive actually, for the LS6's 2valves. Imagine what 4 could do today :P)

Best!
Ben

Originally posted by NOCONES:
ALL true but you also get a TON of HP.. not sure what factory claimed on it, but a guy i autox with has one that dynoed @ 375hp.. . At the REAR WHEELS. 7K RPM redline... me likes.. now that engine would be fun in a fiero.. screw the northstar

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. (2:13.138 at Sears Point) "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2002 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by artherd:
...IF GM applied everything they can do to the [/b]pushrod boat anchors...[/B]

AAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHhhhhaahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahhhhhaaahhhhaahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't STAND it! Oh man! Holy crap!

lol!

------------------

85 GT 3.4 DOHC WideTrack
...Under Construction...

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2002 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Performance1: Yeah, lets not classify Mustangs as sports cars... They handle better than most cars on the road... Lets call the Fiero a sports car, because it's suspension is made up with 80's econoboxes (Chevette comes to mind.. now that was a real handler...)

Well since we had to go there.. they consider the Prowler a sports car and they are made from a bunch of chysler car parts jeez go figure? The 84 might have been from the chevette suspension.. let me get some 16 in or 17 in rims on my formula.

140 HP is kinda laughable on the fiero too.. my friend had his 2.8 dynoed and he was getting a nice 170?? at the wheels. I'm sure you've heard of car companys BS'ing the cars power so people can have cheaper rates. My dad said this was a common thing back in the late 60's early 70's they'd say a car had 300 HP when it was actually closer to 400+

I won't rip on the mustang.. its been done before hell I rode in my brothers and was impressed, and when my brother first rode in mine when I got it "holy crap this thing would give my mustang a race" and it had a few mods on his.. but personally when that comes out of a mustang fans mouth thats pretty impressive, and now he's into fieros/mustangs.

I can bet you that mustang will cost upward to 40,000+ I've paid maybe 7-8k for everything I've done including suspension upgrade, paint etc.

------------------
-KC

LoW Key's Red Bullet
1988 Formula, 5spd, 3.4 75 NX
Ported exhaust manifolds, tb, plenum, underdrive pulley and adjustable fuel regulator

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2002 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NOCONES:
ALL true but you also get a TON of HP.. not sure what factory claimed on it, but a guy i autox with has one that dynoed @ 375hp.. . At the REAR WHEELS. 7K RPM redline... me likes.. now that engine would be fun in a fiero.. screw the northstar

375hp at the wheels is impressive , but on a Zr1 (93+ 405hp version) it's not that big a gain. they put down 350@ the wheels stock. Gotta love that! you can bolt on exhaust , cams , headers and your there.

Another great aspect is the price!!! the bottom has fallen right out of the Zr1 , 405hp for under 30 grand! (not to mention 188mph top speed stock)

JM

------------------
Jonathan McCreery

btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2002 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by btoth:
Last I heard... GM was working with Toyota to develope a DOHC engine for the next gen. of Corvettes.

You know, I think I meant variable valve timming... but who gives a sh*t anymore. My friend that works for Ford said that the new body style will be on the '04 Mustangs... more boxy, lower but longer or something.

As far as what defines a sports car... I think handling has a lot more to do with it it than power. Mustangs (at least the old Mustangs) where muscle cars, like Firebirds, Camaros, etc. They can all be made to handle well, but the selling point was always cheap power.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2002 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What, MY mustang costing $40,000?? hahaha.. I've actually never even heard of a resto mustang costing $40000...
falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2002 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Performance1, check out the new issue of Car and driver, Motortrend and Road and track. All have articles on the new Cobra. They say it handles great. By the way you have a very limited knowledge of actual automobiles. You may have talked alot with your friends. But you have not actually driven many. You are still young. Just remember how stupid you are going to feel having said this stuff in a few years! You might want to practice some restraint.
Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2002 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by falconhulk:
Performance1, check out the new issue of Car and driver, Motortrend and Road and track. All have articles on the new Cobra. They say it handles great. By the way you have a very limited knowledge of actual automobiles. You may have talked alot with your friends. But you have not actually driven many. You are still young. Just remember how stupid you are going to feel having said this stuff in a few years! You might want to practice some restraint.

???
1) I simply said that the Mustang is NOT a sports car....and it is not....a Muscle car, yes.

2) JonnyK stated Mustangs (ALL mustangs, not just the SVT) handle better than most cars on the road....this is also not true.....correct? yes.

3) JonnyK also stated Fieros are not sports cars, there handling isnt that great....NOT sports cars....they do NOT handle that well?......this is also incorrect......right? yes.

So in conclusion, Mustangs are NOT sports cars, and they DONT handle better than most cars on the road. Now do I really have to be 104yrs old to know this? I think not. Just relax man, just cuz Im 18 doesnt mean I dont know sh!t!

PS...I have driven a Mustang..newer V6...so dont say that ive never driven them. When it comes to other certain vehicles, such as integra-porshe-nsx-cars that ive never driven/rode in, I may not be in that thread.....get what im sayin.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2002 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't believe I said the word ALL anywhere.. And mustangs are definately not muscle cars.. I We'll call them, Pony cars..
PFF
System Bot
GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2002 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
h3ey dont forget those old mustang commercials "The car even a secretary could love" so, they arent sports cars, they're secretary cars. Especially JonnyK's seeing as that his 60's stang was advertised as a secretary's car

------------------
Adam J. B.
1970 Chevelle SS, 496 stroker BBC, 750 N/A hp
likes single digit runs
IM AOL: GTFiero & Rumpdetective (dont ask)

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2002 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GTFiero1

6508 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by Slammed Fiero:
Actually the Hydroformed frame of the c5 was designed to accomodate a 4 cam motor.

JM

yeah, for the new Cadillac XLR (was Evoq)
Its built on the Vette's frame but has a rear drive N* set up

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2002 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
your right about the caddy , but this was in the planning stages before Gm thought of the EVoq. Gm likes to build on things , the new hydroformed frame was desinged to be used in the c5 and the c6 vettes. Just cuts cost when you can skip redesigning the chassis of the car.

So when will we see some picks of the Shovel (chevelle) ??

JM

artherd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2002 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh Hell Yeah!

Best!
Ben.

Originally posted by GTFiero1:
yeah, for the new Cadillac XLR (was Evoq)
Its built on the Vette's frame but has a rear drive N* set up

------------------

Ben Cannon

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2002 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woah woah.. the 64.5-66 were secretary.. My 67 fastback is not a secretaries car..
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2002 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Depends on what engine it had.
I'd still rather have a Falcon.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2002 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Falcon?? WTF is wrong with you.. She doesn't have an engine.. I'm THINKING 351c.. course, it depends what I come upon in the Tri-Ad for cheap.
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2002 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, a Falcon, why go with something that was based on one when you can have the original? (Since a Fiero has it's engine in the back and uses a space frame, it isn't based on a Chevette or a Citation.)
Then I said, "It depends on what engine your car had." because a 289 2bbl sounds like a secretary car to me. Since the 200 gross hp they had translates to about 145 net hp. They're not exaclty a ball of fire.

[This message has been edited by Pontiaddict (edited 05-09-2002).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2002 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know eh.. a TINY bit slower than a 2.8 fiero..
Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-09-2002 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pontiaddict:

Since the 200 gross hp they had translates to about 145 net hp. They're not exaclty a ball of fire.

[This message has been edited by Pontiaddict (edited 05-09-2002).]

ROLMFAO......I like how you used that...LOL!!!

JonnyK....eat your words.......LOL...hahaha

PFF
System Bot
falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2002 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF is wrong with me? Nothing really. Performance1 thinks that all cars not GM are trash. I know this from a bunch of recent threads. All young guys think that the cars they own/are familiar with are the best. The truth is you learn a lot when you get older. You learn you were wrong most of the time. In this case its written down for history. He spends a lot of time argueing invalid points. I own cars from Dodge, Ford, and Pontiac. I love them all. There are boards on the net for every type of car. Each board says the same thing about other brands. BTW Pontiaddict I think you confused "falcon" with "johnnyk". I have a mustang but it has a 350hp bored 302.

[This message has been edited by falconhulk (edited 05-09-2002).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2002 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also, I never said a Mustang from the 60's is going to be a speed demon. I'd be like Performance1 to think a car from the 60's is going to match up with a car from the 80-90's stock for stock..
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2002 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i've drove a 2001 gt on a backroad and i thought it handled pretty good. it might not be a ferrari but i bet it handles better then a plymouth breeze

btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2002 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:
i've drove a 2001 gt on a backroad and i thought it handled pretty good. it might not be a ferrari but i bet it handles better then a plymouth breeze

That's what I'm saying. The GTs handle pretty darned good! And especially for a cheap car and one that size. It may not out-handle a BMW or Audi... but look at the price difference! And considering that the Bullit (sp?) edition comes with Brembo brakes, it probably stops pretty well too. The stock V6 Mustangs though, they could benefit from some better suspension. But if you're getting a Mustang, it should have a V8 shouldn't it? Otherwise what's the point?

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2002 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by artherd:
Oh baby, imagine what a modern LT-5 type motor would make?! IF GM applied everything they can do to the pushrod boat anchors, to their 4-cam motors? Look out. 4valves, variable cam timing, all the gee gaw 100hp/litre stuff, with *5.7litres!* Me likes too

GM's already done that. The Northstar XV12. Variable intake. Variable cam timing and phasing. 7.5 Litres. 750HP!! Packaged in the size of a typical V8. Sure, just an engineering excercise, but proof the General can do it. Now if they'd just put it in something that'll get wrecked, so I can buy one out of the junk yard and drop it into my Formula!

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2002 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Caddy changed the heads on the Northstar to a design that could accept a variable cam timing system. (2k models and newer, I believe. Might be 2001 models) Also northstar tooling is able to support up to a 5.4 liter displacement.

The XV12 is supposed to go into production, though with less hp and probably installed in some land barge like the Escalade or an Eldorado.

Originally posted by btoth:
The stock V6 Mustangs though, they could benefit from some better suspension. But if you're getting a Mustang, it should have a V8 shouldn't it? Otherwise what's the point?

The majority of Mustangs being sold are v6 models. That's the problem.

Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-09-2002 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by falconhulk:
WTF is wrong with me? Nothing really. Performance1 thinks that all cars not GM are trash. I know this from a bunch of recent threads. All young guys think that the cars they own/are familiar with are the best. The truth is you learn a lot when you get older. You learn you were wrong most of the time. In this case its written down for history. He spends a lot of time argueing invalid points. I own cars from Dodge, Ford, and Pontiac. I love them all. There are boards on the net for every type of car. Each board says the same thing about other brands. BTW Pontiaddict I think you confused "falcon" with "johnnyk". I have a mustang but it has a 350hp bored 302.

[This message has been edited by falconhulk (edited 05-09-2002).]

WTF ....You need to shut the F*CK UP!! Quit putting words in my mouth motherf*cker, I NEVER said any car that isnt GM is trash...you REALLY need to STFU....Say youve noticed that through other threads??? I said that I do not like FORD and that the ONLY thing they have to offer thats worth your money is thier SUV line. Thier older Mustangs are more respectable than the new crap. Matter of fact, I have more respect for Toyota than GM. So QUIT puttin words in my mouth, dumbf*ck.

"All young guys think that the car they own/are familiar with are the best"
????? JESUS CHRIST!!! Your REALLY f*ckin pushin it, I NEVER said that nor do I EVEN THINK THAT.....god damn dude....Ive never driven a Supra, RX-7, ect.....but do I think that GM is superior??? NOOOOO......Ill say it again, QUIT putting words in my f*cking mouth man....QUIT

Arguing invalid points?.... what is that suppose to mean??? The point is Mustangs are NOT sports car, the Fiero IS. Thats they main disagreement, acually...not disagreement, more like I am trying to inform someone.

So a word....QUIT puttin f*cking words in my mouth motherf*cker.....I HATE dipsh!ts that do that....thier ALL over the place, even here.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2002 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sigh.. we've got another one

Anyways... the mustang wasn't designed to be a "true" sports car, but it evolved into one in 1 year.. The fiero was designed to be a econo car, and then evolved.. whats the diff?

Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-09-2002 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sigh.. we've got another one

Anyways... the mustang wasn't designed to be a "true" sports car, but it evolved into one in 1 year.. The fiero was designed to be a econo car, and then evolved.. whats the diff?

We got another one what?...******* that puts words in peoples mouths to make them think differently? Yes.

Anyways, you are correct, it was not designed as a "true" sports car. Yet, it is still not a sports car to this day. It is a "muscle car"...the SVT might handle better....but still a muscle car. I know the ass end on the Camaro slides out really easy....I almost crashed cuz I am used to my Formula. But I have never driven an SVT, only a 95-96 Mustang V6, and that thing was pretty squirrly. But you have to remember, I was brought up by the Fiero....by that I mean Im only used to mid-engine, rear-wheel drive, fully-independent suspension, and rack n pinion setups.....and that Mustang I drove was NOTHING compared to the Fiero.

So the SVT is a ballz out car with many mod-applications, yet not a sports car.....muscle.

[This message has been edited by Performance1 (edited 05-09-2002).]

Don_Chi_Chi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2002 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don_Chi_ChiClick Here to visit Don_Chi_Chi's HomePageSend a Private Message to Don_Chi_ChiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2002 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Performance1? See what I mean. Would any person that had a clue write something like that? What point did you prove? On this board we usually try to speak in sentences that make sense. That rant was suppose to "make me shut the &%$# up? Does that work with people on the street? Whats it going to do here? Once again, remember that this is in the archives for good now.

[This message has been edited by falconhulk (edited 05-10-2002).]

Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2002 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you not understand.....you are putting words in my mouth and I am telling you to S-H-U-T T-H-E F-U-C-K U-P.....do you u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d??? Can you get that through your thick head? Jesus christ, you are the most ignorant dipsh!t that is on this forum. So the point of that thread was to tell you to STOP putting words in my mouth. It is REALLY annoying, and that just shows your level of intelligence. Read your last post....really doesnt make any sense does it? So my question to you is, what was the point of that thread????????

I hate idiots....

Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2002 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Performance1

201 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Performance1:
We got another one what?...******* that puts words in peoples mouths to make them think differently? Yes.

Anyways, you are correct, it was not designed as a "true" sports car. Yet, it is still not a sports car to this day. It is a "muscle car"...the SVT might handle better....but still a muscle car. I know the ass end on the Camaro slides out really easy....I almost crashed cuz I am used to my Formula. But I have never driven an SVT, only a 95-96 Mustang V6, and that thing was pretty squirrly. But you have to remember, I was brought up by the Fiero....by that I mean Im only used to mid-engine, rear-wheel drive, fully-independent suspension, and rack n pinion setups.....and that Mustang I drove was NOTHING compared to the Fiero.

So the SVT is a ballz out car with many mod-applications, yet not a sports car.....muscle.

[This message has been edited by Performance1 (edited 05-09-2002).]

And if you were refering to this post, you might want to READ IT.

...it is still not a sports car to this day. It is a "muscle car"...the SVT might handle better....but still a muscle car....

I believe if you would READ the post, you would easily see the point. Try to think before you post....and do us all a favor.

[This message has been edited by Performance1 (edited 05-10-2002).]

falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2002 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is some of the greatest material I have ever read. You are freaking great. 19? I think you are more like 13. Dont take that the wrong way. I wont get caught up in this little game though. Have fun looking stupid.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2002 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you quoting and arguing with yourself now?
Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2002 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you realize your faults now that I have expained it to you?

Do not disrespect me and try to change the subject.
People like you must do this because you are "intmidated" that I was right. You will not except the fact that you were wrong and now must start disrespecting me to deal with it. Dont worry, this is common of your type.

In YOUR instance (like many others), you also had to "Quote" things of me that I did not say nor believe in. This was just another way for you to "feel" better about yourself.

This is something that I see very commonly at other forums. People make negative remarks; or what they call"facts" of the Fiero(s). When they are proven that thier comments are false, some result to the behavior such as yours.

So instead of resorting to negative behavior, except it, and move on. It gets old.....REAL quick.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2002 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your right performance1.. I wish I was you... you are god like in my eyes.. Fiero's are the be all end all of sports-car-ism, and mustangs don't compare on any level..
Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2002 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ROLMFAO......JonnyK......when did I say that? I said the Fiero is A sports car, not THE sports car.....LOL....dumbf*ck

You are a perfect examlpe of these types I metioned earlier. You shouldnt even be aloud to own a Fiero, your a disgrace to ALL members of this forum.

So I must tell you AGAIN....... DO__NOT__PUT__WORDS__IN__MY__MOUTH. Hopfully you now understand and will stop. You are making yourself look very stupid, I hope you realize this. You belong with the ricer crowd, they act most excactly like you. I think youd fit in.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2002 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time for a little humor!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock