Started on: 11-06-2021 05:13 PM
Replies: 154 (3054 views)
Last post by: Valkrie9 on 09-14-2022 03:00 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Yep, sometimes things are exactly what they are.

People will find what ever answers they seek if, for no other reason than to justify their positions/perspectives/agendas.
That doesn't make them right.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-20-2021).]

IP: Logged
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-20-2021 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The official appeasement herd statement has been received. This wasn't about race. Someone said these are not the droids we are looking for.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-20-2021).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

The official appeasement herd statement has been received. This wasn't about race. Someone said these are not the droids we are looking for.

I have to assume you're referring to more (or something other) than the verdict?

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-20-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-20-2021 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:I have to assume you're referring to more (or something other) than the verdict?
Rams

Like most aware people, I'm referring to the topic which is the Rittenhouse trial. The motive of the trial is racial start to finish. The top office holder says it's racial.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds like justice done then.

Nope. "Justice" won't be done till his name is cleared. All of the hate speech, lies, false accusations and defamation against him needs to be addressed. I hope he takes some people to civil court and clears out their bank accounts. THEN "justice" will be done. I do not consider winning on a technicality " justice". That is how the people who want him to be found guilty see the verdict,....well that and the system let another racist off the hook. So as long as those idiots continue to get away with their lies and defamation of character,...then there isn't any justice,...only a continuous prosecution.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-20-2021 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I have to assume you're referring to more (or something other) than the verdict?
Rams

I get what you're saying now about the verdict and how the jury rose above the theme.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I get what you're saying now about the verdict and how the jury rose above the theme.

Seven women and five men.

The uncommon bravery of those jurors should not go unnoticed. They knew the risks they faced by not giving the mob the verdict they wanted, but they did it anyway.

The jury consultant for the Rittenhouse legal team said that during voir dire one potential juror said "One half of the country is going to end up hating us and the other half loving us no matter what we do."

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-20-2021).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Personally, I wouldn't go so far as to call it 'courage or bravery'.
Commitment and dedication to doing their 'duty' certainly.
Finding the verdict, based only on the evidence presented at trial, and following the judge's instructions doesn't take any exceptional amount of courage.
Juries have been doing it in this country for over 200 years now.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-20-2021 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know, they're targets for the mob for a while to come. I'll bet 1 of them will at least get assaulted eventually.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Personally, I wouldn't go so far as to call it 'courage or bravery'.
Commitment and dedication to doing their 'duty' certainly.
Finding the verdict, based only on the evidence presented at trial, and following the judge's instructions doesn't take any exceptional amount of courage.
Juries have been doing it in this country for over 200 years now.

You can obviously see it any way you wish but having dedication and doing your duty with the certain knowledge of the violent Leftist mob outside the courthouse most certainly is courage and bravery in my opinion.

Those jury members are residents of the relatively small community of Kenosha and they know full well the hell their town went through and who perpetrated it.

It was revealed today that the jurors were filmed over a week ago by an "activist" while they were awaiting the jury bus to pick them up at their remote / secure parking area to transport them to the courthouse. Police took action.

Another person was caught filming or photographing the jury members *inside* the courtroom. Police took action again.

Then there was the incident of MSNBC following the jury bus taking jurors from the courthouse back to their remote parking area. Once again police action was necessary.

All of those incidents, and possibly more that have not been revealed yet, were fully known to those jurors.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suppose it depends on the individuals.
I've never been one to frighten easily, or at least not in many decades and that was very short lived. Days.

When DEA and local drug task force needed somewhere to heli-lift a crapload of weed, and I told them they were welcome to use my place, I never batted an eye even when they told me they were sure it was a Mexican cartel operation. Nothing changed in how I thought, went about my business or carried out daily routine over any concern, and everyone on this end of the county knows I own this property and what my name is. I didn't (and don't) see it any differently than my duty to vote or being on grand jury.

They can only kill ya once.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-21-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This just in .

Prosecutors find some mail in ballots. Rittenhouse now guilty.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

This just in .

Prosecutors find some mail in ballots. Rittenhouse now guilty.

It could happen.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Summin it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMdIAK59GYA

Can't handle 15 mins? Start at 6 mins...
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-22-2021 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never batted an eye even when they told me they were sure it was a Mexican cartel operation. Nothing changed in how I thought

I think we know exactly what you're saying here.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-22-2021 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by 2.5:

Can't handle 15 mins? Start at 6 mins...

You can change playback time with the settings icon. I watch at 1.5 times speed to shorten video time.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

simulation

Please don't feed the lunatics.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2021 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can change playback time with the settings icon. I watch at 1.5 times speed to shorten video time.

Good point, I believe I can also set a starting point. I havent ever tried to insert a video with altered timelines or speed. But in this case the whole video is good, patient people or those seeking info might wish to catch it all. Speed it up mrore for the chipmunk version

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-23-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2021 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2021 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As a reminder, this piece of sh!t was convicted on 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity with children, including anal rape, masturbation, and oral sex.. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old.

Rittenhouse deserves a medal for ridding the world of this pedo scumbag.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-05-2021).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2021 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

As a reminder, this piece of sh!t was convicted on 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity with children, including anal rape, masturbation, and oral sex.. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old.

Rittenhouse deserves a medal for ridding the world of this pedo scumbag.

We must be careful to respect the gods of the liberal progressive culture. Or be canceled as if we are the ones who have reality screwed up.
Strange World we live in now days where child molesters are martyred and animal experimentalists are worshipped while conducting mass experiments on the population.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 12-06-2021).]

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2021 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So people wanted the police defunded and police themselves and this happens.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2021 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2021 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

So people wanted the police defunded and police themselves and this happens.

Even sadder thing is when the criminal got is 11 counts, the police and laws were apparently in full effect.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2021 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

This is clever
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2021 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2022 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're just wrapping up the last of this shameful Leftist "railroad" attempt.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...nosha-203641858.html

"Judge Schroeder could reject the deal, or still just dismiss the original felony counts based on his ruling about the minors-with-firearms law in the Rittenhouse case."

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2022 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

Crowder ints KyleR

Laid back Q+A conversation about it all with Kyle.
More details the mainstream media wants to forget, (and some of them double down on anyway, because there seem to be no repercussions or concerns about facts).

Language warning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx9XTJ5lu2c

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-10-2022).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2022 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Democrats and the media are ok with open borders, but screamed that he crossed state lines.

These people have no soul and no credibility.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2022 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A treatise on marxist thought.

Deranged marxist thought, wrong again.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay