Started on: 11-06-2021 05:13 PM
Replies: 154 (3054 views)
Last post by: Valkrie9 on 09-14-2022 03:00 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

program called Handbrake. If you've ever used this program, it isn't boomer friendly at all

Ahem...

IP: Logged
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL. I don't know anybody over 50 that would be capable of using it. People capable of posting images in an online forum are technological masterminds compared to most of their peers.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's my understanding, that the video presented during trial was the original and the newer version is a 'digitally enhanced' version with the judge cautioning the prosecution about introducing it to the jury.

(The satirical pic of 'Rittenhouse' standing outside the courthouse looks more like a female than a male.)

I don't know about the software program in question but I'm on several forums, military and ranching where the majority of members are ages 50-75 years old and there is no shortage of photos being posted every day. It's not rocket surgery..

RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

It's my understanding, that the video presented during trial was the original and the newer version is a 'digitally enhanced' version with the judge cautioning the prosecution about introducing it to the jury.

No, that was a different piece of evidence. A detective used pinch to zoom on his iPhone to enlarge a picture. The zoom function didn't actually zoom in and make the pixels bigger, it used machine learning to enhance the image and fill in the blank with pixels that were not in the original image to make it appear clearer. It appeared to show what wasn't in the original picture, and should have been ruled inadmissible (but again, nobody with a law degree has basic computer knowledge).
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(Bloomberg) -- A drone video that prosecutors say shows Kyle Rittenhouse aiming his rifle at someone who posed no threat to him was reviewed by the jury in his murder trial on the second day of deliberations after a judge approved their request to see it again.

The drone video allegedly shows Rittenhouse aiming his rifle at Black Lives Matter demonstrators before a man rushes toward him and Rittenhouse shoots him. Rittenhouse’s lawyers asked Kenosha County Circuit Court Judge Bruce Schroeder to declare a mistrial because they say prosecutors gave them a lower quality version of the video than they showed the jury at trial.

Schoroeder said he’d rule later on the defense request, although he warned prosecutors that it was a “high-risk strategy for the state” to submit the video into evidence when technology was used to enhance it.

“I was queasy about this from the beginning, and I’m only queasier about it now.”
(Bloomberg) -- A drone video that prosecutors say shows Kyle Rittenhouse aiming his rifle at someone who posed no threat to him was reviewed by the jury in his murder trial on the second day of deliberations after a judge approved their request to see it again.
The drone video allegedly shows Rittenhouse aiming his rifle at Black Lives Matter demonstrators before a man rushes toward him and Rittenhouse shoots him. Rittenhouse’s lawyers asked Kenosha County Circuit Court Judge Bruce Schroeder to declare a mistrial because they say prosecutors gave them a lower quality version of the video than they showed the jury at trial.

Schoroeder said he’d rule later on the defense request, although he warned prosecutors that it was a “high-risk strategy for the state” to submit the video into evidence when technology was used to enhance it.

“I was queasy about this from the beginning, and I’m only queasier about it now.”

The panel of seven women and five men -- all but one White -- is scheduled to resume deliberations Thursday.

Rittenhouse, 18, killed two men, including the one who rushed him in the video, and wounded a third last year at a chaotic Black Lives Matter protest in Kenosha. He faces the possibility of life in prison without parole if convicted of the most serious charge, first degree intentional homicide. The jury can convict him of lesser charges, which carry lower prison sentences.

Rittenhouse claims he was in Kenosha to protect property during the protests and tend to the injured. He claims he shot the three men in self-defense.

The drone video could undermine the teenager’s claim that he wielded his AR-15-style semiautomatic weapon, which he has said “looked cool,” only to defend himself.

“Their client lied about this on the stand,” Assistant District Attorney James Kraus said. “He was confronted with the exhibit. He denied it.”

Read More: Kyle Rittenhouse Defense Outdid the State, Ex-Wisconsin DA Says

Prosecutors and Rittenhouse’s lawyers sparred heatedly over the evidence that was provided to the defense and over the request for a mistrial. Rittenhouse’s lawyers were “focusing too heavily on a technological glitch” that might have resulted in them receiving a lower quality video by email, Kraus said.

Rittenhouse’s lawyer Corey Chirafisi told the judge his team would have approached things differently if it had received the better footage earlier. He said all he was asking for is “a level, fair playing field.”

The judge showed some frustration over the back-and-forth.

“This isn’t ‘Let’s Make a Deal’ here,” he said at one point.

Kenneth Gray, a senior lecturer at the University of New Haven and a former FBI special agent, said in an interview that the footage is a “crucial” piece of evidence in the case.

“The last-minute introduction of the drone video and the raising of the question of provocation may completely invalidate the defense’s use of self-defense,” he said, characterizing the evidence as “grainy still photos showing what the prosecution claimed was a photo of Rittenhouse aiming his weapon at an individual nearby prior to any attack.”

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-17-2021).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69646 posts
Member since Apr 2001
KENOSHA, Wis. — Kyle Rittenhouse’s attorneys asked the judge to declare a mistrial even as the jury in the murder case was deliberating Wednesday, saying the defense received an inferior copy of a potentially crucial video from prosecutors.

Judge Bruce Schroeder did not immediately rule on the request, the second mistrial motion from the defense in a week. The jury deliberated a second full day without reaching a verdict and will return in the morning.

At issue was a piece of drone video that prosecutors showed to the jury in closing arguments in a bid to undermine Rittenhouse’s self-defense claim and portray him as the instigator of the bloodshed in Kenosha in the summer of 2020. Prosecutors said the footage showed him pointing his rifle at protesters before the shooting erupted.

Rittenhouse attorney Corey Chirafisi said the defense initially received a smaller compressed version of the video and didn’t get the higher-quality larger one used by the prosecution until the evidence portion of the case was over.

He said that the defense would have approached things differently if it had received the better footage earlier and that it is now asking for “a level, fair playing field.”

https://www.politico.com/ne...e-trial-video-522908
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL. I don't know anybody over 50 that would be capable of using it. People capable of posting images in an online forum are technological masterminds compared to most of their peers.

Oh young pup, I fixed technology before there was google.
Back then we learned from a book!!

Click to show
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2021 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:
You are not reminding us of anything we are not acutely aware of. This is how Trump was elected. People are tired of being called racist, white supremacist, or any other "ist".

Oh, hell you aren't anybody I'd target as needing instruction. There are others and one here has parroted the MSNBC, BLM, Antifa 'White supremacist' canard right in the O/T.

Everybody sees the huge and growing hoard of anti-White race haters that are destroying society on purpose so they don't have to contribute and perform any civic duties to support a healthy culture.

Even while there is a small contingency of highly racist White people they have zero strength, they have no platform and pose almost zero threat even if they had one. They just want to be with themselves and to point out the obvious failures we all see around us.

Moderates are group thinkers. Conservatives are like-minded.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Oh young pup, I fixed technology before there was google.
Back then we learned from a book!!

Wow, that girl looks just like Lauren Bacall!

Maybe a verdict today?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-18-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

**** !!! I am 43, and so close to that magic "50" number you talk about.

I don't want to become old and irrelevant!!! Hopefully I make as much as possible so I can buy cheap adolescent labor to figure out all my technical problems for me.

I used to be "THE" technical mastermind... I mean, I hacked Bulletin Board Systems growing up. The early internet was my playground and I ran roughshod over cross site scripting and command injection. %27 was how I lived. For decades I was a master-level programmer... doing everything from C# to assembly, to Mumps. Then for another decade, I was a master at cyber security, developing many of the tools that people use today, and personally having written a 176 page forensic manual for Blue Teams all across the United States.

And now you're telling me that in 7 years, I will be irrelevant.

This sucks. A year ago, my 12-year old daughter was trying to beat me in a race. Having been one of my high school's fastest runners, and won at regionals with my teammates... I couldn't let it happen. I found it in myself that sprint that I had... you know... the one where each foot only touches the ground every 10+ meters when I'm at full stride. I managed to beat her... moving all 220 pounds of my 6'3" fat-ass past her 100 pound 5' whatever. But I knew it wasn't the same as when I was in high school. Immediately after, I could feel in both legs that something was wrong, and had to walk it off for at least another 100 meters. Everything was fine, and then when I woke up the next morning, I could barely move.

Getting old really, really sucks. I thought at least as I got older, my brain would improve, and now I'm realizing that it's not... hahaha...
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The jury today, asked to review an enhanced video of the foot chase and shooting, that was not presented to the defense during testimony. (They received a lower quality version)
I'm guessing the jurors are pondering the question of 'initial provocation'.

Yes, the Defense was presented a lower quality version. This fact not contested but explained away.

So much wrong with that. The video, which the Prosecution had but did not give to the Defense, against rules of criminal proceedings, was three times as long as was what was given to the Defense Team for proper defense.

According to Ws state statute tho, even if Rittenhouse is shown to be the source of the initial provocation, it doesn't negate his right to self defense.

The nim rod Prosecutor said otherwise in closing arguments.

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JURY TAMPERING / THREAT ?

https://www.yahoo.com/enter...-bans-180235512.html

"The judge in the homicide trial of Kyle Rittenhouse has banned MSNBC from the Kenosha, WI, courthouse after an incident in which a man who identified himself as a producer for the network was suspected of following a jury bus.

“I have instructed that no one from MSNBC News will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial,” Judge Bruce Schroeder said. “This is a very serious matter, and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following a jury bus, that is an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities for further action.”

"Schroeder identified the man as James J. Morrison. He said that Morrison identified himself to police as a producer for NBC News and employed by MSNBC. The judge said that Morrison told authorities his supervisor had told him to follow the bus, and he went through a red light as he tried to follow the vehicle."

The usual Leftist suspects....Morrison claimed his supervisor is Irene Byon, who works for MSNBC in New York.

Byon Has Deleted Social Media Accounts That Referred to Her as a ‘Booking News Producer’

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-18-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13815 posts
Member since Mar 2006

The Bee will be the Bee and much of the time their satire is right on target, that said, as far I know the Rittenhouse jurors are not sequestered so their bus that was followed from the courthouse by MSNBC was either going to a remote parking area for the jurors to drive themselves home or, (implausibly), the bus was dropping each juror off at their respective homes....

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Conspiracy theories 101:
Another blatant attempt to cause a mistrial
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Conspiracy theories 101:
Another blatant attempt to cause a mistrial

No "theories" required Rick.

As far as I'm concerned and as far as their reporting propagandizing of Kyle Rittenhouse personally and their wildly distorting the facts of this trial, and their behavior during the Kenosha riots, and riots all across the U.S. in 2020, MSNBC is demonstrably a part of the Leftist mob.

It doesn't take much reasoning to conclude that they were following a jury bus to attempt to "dox", as some call it, the members of the jury.

Why else would any media follow them?

I don't see this as an attempt to provoke a mistrial.

I see it as an attempt to identify the jurors, make their names public on MSNBC and intimidate them into delivering the verdict(s) that the mob wants.

This is also sending a very clear message to any future jurors in cases that pique the interest of the Leftist mob:

"We will find out who you are, where you live and where you work and we will make that public to the rest of our mob unless you deliver the verdict that we demand."

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

No "theories" required Rick.

As far as I'm concerned and as far as their reporting propagandizing of Kyle Rittenhouse personally and their wildly distorting the facts of this trial, and their behavior during the Kenosha riots, and riots all across the U.S. in 2020, MSNBC is demonstrably a part of the Leftist mob.

It doesn't take much reasoning to conclude that they were following a jury bus to do anything other than attempt to "dox", as some call it, the members of the jury.

Why else would any media follow them?

I don't see this as an attempt to provoke a mistrial.

I see it as an attempt to identify jurors, make their names public on MSNBC and intimidate them into delivering the verdict(s) that the mob wants.

This is also sending a very clear message to any future jurors in cases that pique the interest of the Leftist mob:

"We will find out who you are, where you live and where you work and we will make that public to the rest of our mob unless you deliver the verdict that we demand."

Can't argue against this. I agree.
For the record, I do not believe in conspiracy theories, but do think the prosecution is incompetent and capable of causing a mistrial. If not only a that but also the possibility of a successful appeal of a guilty verdict.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
People need to pull their heads out of their butts. I wonder how many people were and are influenced by the fluffy rainbow pictures painted by articles like this one thats been up since 2020, all the folks who want Kyle guilty? :

https://www.huffpost.com/en...01a3c5b64f17e13a9546

Stating how those who got shot were great human beings, and they were just trying to disarm mean ol Kyle, who was only there to shoot people at a peaceful protest.
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jury has reached a verdict, to be announced shortly
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RWDPLZ

15013 posts
Member since May 2002
NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! THE SYSTEM WORKS?

[This message has been edited by RWDPLZ (edited 11-19-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let the riots begin.

Kyle is a free man.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2021 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like justice done then.
PFF
System Bot
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Sounds like justice done then.

The justice was done months ago on that night
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2021 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! THE SYSTEM WORKS?

If it worked the dog and pony show would have never started.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

The justice was done months ago on that night

Now, the surviving assailants need to be charged.
Jump kick man an and one armed man are the real criminals.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THE VERDICT

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-19-2021).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally some positive news.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Got, or sued for it?
Last I heard, neither side had divulged how much the agreed upon settlement actually was or how it was paid out.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got, or sued for it?
Last I heard, neither side had divulged how much the agreed upon settlement actually was or how it was paid out.

It's just a meme and I think it makes the point it was meant to.

If you want to quibble about the dollar amount, well...you do you.

The current POTUS, slandered young Mr. Rittenhouse as a "white supremacist" during his campaign, (and while he was a private citizen).

It obviously remains to be seen if Mr. Rittenhouse chooses to sue anyone for libel or slander but Joe "Pants Load" is most certainly "fair game" if he decides to.

Personally, I think he should just do the cable TV news interview circuit, get paid handsomely for each appearance, and then slide gracefully back into anonymity and get on with the rest of his hopefully happy, safe and productive life.

That said, I am still very mindful of how the media hounded George Zimmerman for years after he was acquitted.

Speaking of Zimmerman and libel / slander lawsuits: https://www.theverge.com/20...in-defamation-tweets

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-19-2021).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't keep up with Sandmann and the lawsuits. Figured maybe someone had leaked how much he got after the initial news of the settlement broke and he turned 18.

Rittenhouse better wait a bit before going on the news circuit.

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2021 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2021 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got, or sued for it?

I read an argument that he most likely got nuisance money in the opinion of a legal something or other who also was fairly right-wing sounding.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2021 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:The justice was done months ago on that night

Lol. I think just said 2 of them are "good communists" as of that night.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good for him.
Let's go brandon
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-20-2021 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kyle is still being called a White supremacist in order to justify the hate against him. The significance is, if you agree with the verdict then YOU are one as well. Yes, you reading this now are one if you agree. Your race or identity changes nothing. You support White supremacy in the mind of the radical left. You are hated and must be targeted.
Go visit the BLACKLIVESMATTER Twitter page. It says exactly that about all of America.

Attempting to appease any leftist by agreeing that there is White supremacy is just giving them an excuse to destroy and you will still be hated. You need to consider those on the right who will hate you for trying to appease by throwing the left fuel and empowerment.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-20-2021).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many are attempting to make the Rittenhouse verdict as an indictment of racial inequality or as an affirmation of the Second Amendment or some other justification for a cause.

The fact is, all that was determined was whether or not the Prosecution proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Rittenhouse was guilty of the charges.
The jury decided his plea of self-defense acceptable.

And, that is all that the verdict determined.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-20-2021 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The multiple erroneous charges and 2 million bond say it was racial in the first place. The USA pResident suggested he was White supremacist. He just released a statement of how concerned he is about the verdict. The gov allowed BLM activists to make public threats of violence which were supposed to steer the jury.

The jury was charged with risimg above that. The mob still exists and is looking for more social justice. It was always racial.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-20-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Many are attempting to make the Rittenhouse verdict as an indictment of racial inequality or as an affirmation of the Second Amendment or some other justification for a cause.

The fact is, all that was determined was whether or not the Prosecution proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Rittenhouse was guilty of the charges.
The jury decided his plea of self-defense acceptable.

And, that is all that the verdict determined.

Rams

Yep, sometimes things are exactly what they are.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-20-2021 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Biden's official press release:

“While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included..."

Our appeasement team members here will attempt to give the actual racists a pass so that we can all just get along. The job required of all is to act as the jury did and state the actual facts in order to address the problem.

You appeasement team members, the racists hate you. The rest of us hope the racists find your neighborhoods first.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock