Started on: 11-06-2021 05:13 PM
Replies: 154 (3045 views)
Last post by: Valkrie9 on 09-14-2022 03:00 AM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2021 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You remember him. The young man that shot 3 people during a riot in Kenosha, Wisconsin

4 days of the trial and so far the prosecution has called 3 witnesses that verified Rittenhouse's self defense claim and 1 witness that admitted that the first person, (Rosenbaum), that was shot and killed after he chased the defendant and cornered him in a parking lot and grabbed for his gun had just been released from a psychiatric hospital that day.

The judge also ruled that the violent criminal history of one of the people Rittenhouse shot, (and survived) WILL be allowed after the prosecution objected.

1 juror was removed by the judge because of a joke he told a bailiff.

OOPS...make that 2 jurors gone. Another one was excused for medical reasons. (The trial started with 8 alternate / extra jurors)

The defense hasn't even put on it's case yet and this trial is almost already won on the facts for young Mr. Rittenhouse.

Of course you never know what a jury is going to do.

Anyone else following this?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-06-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2021 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To be honest, only slightly following.......
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2021 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definitely imterested.
Definitely self defense.
Unsure if a weapons charge viability
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2021 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Definitely imterested.
Definitely self defense.

Agreed

Unsure if a weapons charge viability

ABSOLUTELY a problem for him. I don't think it should be, but what he did was transport a weapon across States lines with a possible motivation to commit a crime. The charges are the mind child of politically prosecutors.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2021 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

ABSOLUTELY a problem for him. I don't think it should be, but what he did was transport a weapon across States lines with a possible motivation to commit a crime. The charges are the mind child of politically prosecutors.

What crime are you referring to specifically?

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-06-2021).]

gtjoe

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2021 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjoeSend a Private Message to gtjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is Factually incorrect. He never crossed state lines with the firearm. It was purchased and stored in Wisconsin.

Also the judge has already eluded to the fact he may dismiss this charge due to the law being void for vagueness. Not that this charge has anything to do with the self defense claim. He would still have a statutory right to self defense regardless of whether he were to be found guilty of this charge.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Anyone else following this?

As much as the major news sources allow.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in the outcome, but not the trial.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2021 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
As much as the major news sources allow.
Rams

This is a reason you and I will never be able to converse philosophically about current issues from an informed viewpoint.

Trusted independent media sources cover the press coverage of the major media propaganda sources from a critical viewpoint. Critical of them, so you don't even have to listen to controlled media to know what they're pushing. Independent media doesn't use terms like "mostly peaceful protests", "insurrection" and "deadly White supremacist rally".
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is a reason you and I will never be able to converse philosophically about current issues from an informed viewpoint.

Trusted independent media sources cover the press coverage of the major media propaganda sources from a critical viewpoint. Critical of them, so you don't even have to listen to controlled media to know what they're pushing. Independent media doesn't use terms like "mostly peaceful protests", "insurrection" and "deadly White supremacist rally".

Thanks, I really wasn't interested in conversing with you anyway.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-07-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2021 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:Thanks, I really wasn't interested in conversing with you anyway.
Rams

You should know that I'm really not informing you. The people reading understand the true meaning of "mostly peaceful protests".
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You should know that I'm really not informing you. The people reading understand the true meaning of "mostly peaceful protests".

Good to know.
And yet you keep finding a reason to quote things I've posted. Hmm
Yeah, that'll sell lots of books.

Rams

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

My point was that the prosecutors will make them up. What charges exactly? I don't know but I imagine they will say he wanted to shoot and kill blm and antifa members.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by gtjoe:

This is Factually incorrect. He never crossed state lines with the firearm. It was purchased and stored in Wisconsin.

This may be, but this is the information that the media put out. This is exactly why I try not to come to conclusions before all of the facts come out.
So do you know for a fact that he did not cross State lines with a gun?

Also the judge has already eluded to the fact he may dismiss this charge due to the law being void for vagueness. Not that this charge has anything to do with the self defense claim. He would still have a statutory right to self defense regardless of whether he were to be found guilty of this charge.

Of what charge? Crossing State lines with a gun, or going to the riot with a gun?
I haven't followed the case, so I am just looking for facts.
Thanks

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2021 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good to know.
And yet you keep finding a reason to quote things I've posted. Hmm
Yeah, that'll sell lots of books.
Rams

Keep quoting me. I'll keep drawing you little pictures for you to understand.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of what charge? Crossing State lines with a gun, or going to the riot with a gun?
I haven't followed the case, so I am just looking for facts.
Thanks

Is it illegal to "go to a riot" with a gun?

Rams
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rams

LOL, that is a loaded question. Yes, no and maybe is the answer
It depends on motive and State laws regarding guns and transportation. Some places are restricted from carrying guns, so it depends on the prosecutors interpretation of law and of course politics is thrown in there too.
So, for example if they say he went to the riots specifically to shoot rioters, then yes they will charge him with a gun crime of some sort EVEN if he did not cross State lines with the gun. If for example he stored the gun in a different State, they can use this information to prove he was avoiding laws in his home State and crossed State lines to use the gun

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 11-07-2021).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe his dad lived in Kenosha and that is were he worked as a life guard.

The media likes to make it sound like he drove from far away just to shoot rioters, but the truth is this was his community.

He was seen cleaning up graffiti and putting out dumpster fires before the shootings occured.

gtjoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjoeSend a Private Message to gtjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only gun charge that has been alleged by the prosecution is a charge for the possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18. The defense has made a motion pretrial to have that charge dismissed. When the arguments were made to the judge from both sides he seemed to be leaning toward dismissing it. He said he thought the law may be void for vagueness. He has not ruled on that motion at this point.

gtjoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjoeSend a Private Message to gtjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

gtjoe

380 posts
Member since Feb 2012

Rams

Im sure the answer to that question varies wildly with your location. It is not in Wisconsin where this occured. As a matter of fact the police officers who have testified in the case so far have testified that a very large number of people at the riot were armed.
One of the people that kyle shot was armed with a handgun, and pointing it at kyle when he was debiceped.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

originally posted by maryjane:

My point was that the prosecutors will make them up. What charges exactly? I don't know but I imagine they will say he wanted to shoot and kill blm and antifa members.

Your point, was to cateforically state that he DID transport a firearm across state lines with a possible intent to commit a crime. That, is already established by your own statement.

IF, he did transport the weapon across state lines (see gtjoe's post) then I assumed you had a crime in mind since you did so strongly state "what he did".

It is not however, a crime to use a weapon in self defense.

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IF, he did transport the weapon across state lines (see gtjoe's post) then I assumed you had a crime in mind since you did so strongly state "what he did".

It is not however, a crime to use a weapon in self defense.

Don, I did not accuse him of anything. As a matter of fact, from just the news media as a source for information (and viewingthe videos that are availableto us), I am in full support of him. From my very first post, I have said that the charges are the brain child of the prosecution. I have also said that I don't have all of the facts, as I doubt anybody does.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He did not transport the gun across state lines. The gun was purchased and stored in Kenosha by KR's friend, Dominick Black, with KR's money. They had agreed KR wouldn't get possession of the gun until KR turned 18. Black is now charged with giving a minor a gun that resulted in death. Dominick Black also testified in KR's trial the other day. Black was dating KR's sister.

There are multiple videos showing everything from before the riots until after the shootings. Did you guys know there is FBI video footage from an aircraft flying over the riot? And it's been edited. It still shows KR being chased by the very people he shot. And with all those people around, KR only shot the 3 who were directly threatening him.

Also, Joseph Rosenbaum was released from a mental hospital the day of the riot. He had been admitted for an attempted suicide. He was a convicted sex offender for child molestation.

The prosecution's opening statement said Joseph Rosenbaum had been shot 4 times and died when the 4th shot struck him in the back. This made it sound like he was running away when KR shot him. However, later testimony indicated the 4th shot hit him in the back when he toppled over face first so that his back was exposed to KR. Later prosecution questioning also attempted to suggest Joseph Rosenbaum was being chased by KR but video evidence time and again showed the opposite.

If you watch the video it's very clear what happened. This is political theater by the Kenosha DA office.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2021 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The kid who shot 4 in a school was out of jail in almost no time with some low dollar bail.

Rittenhouse is enjoying White privilege.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gaige Grosskreutz, the ANTIFA thug that was "debiceped" (I like that term), testified today.

He wasn't much help for the prosecution either and also bolstered Rittenhouse's self defense claim.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...t-man-175635480.html

This clown is about as credible as sushi from a vending machine in a gas station restroom.

He admits chasing the defendant down the street

He admits pointing a handgun at the defendant, that he was illegally carrying.

He admits that he lunged at the defendant when he thought that he was "reracking" his rifle.

He admits that he lied to police investigators after the incident.

He admits that he has filed a $10 Million lawsuit against the Kenosha police department for "deputizing" Rittenhouse.
(NOPE.. No bias there..)

He testifies under oath that he wasn't chasing after the defendant and is then confronted with a photograph and video, also shown to the jury, of him pulling out his handgun as he is running after Rittenhouse.....he then again claims he wasn't chasing the defendant.....

Then he claims that he was trying to "surrender" to the defendant......

The defense should, (and still might), make a motion for summary judgment of dismissal as soon as the prosecution has finished it's case. Unfortunately the judge has made it very clear from the outset that he fears public opinion and perception in this case so I don't see him taking any responsibility for doing the proper, and legally correct, thing when he can simply let the jury take the "heat" that is being threatened.
..............................................................................................................................................

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE THE COURTROOM:

https://newsthud.com/george...-aint-even-going-to/

George Floyd’s nephew Corez Rice threatening to dox jurors if they do not convict Kyle Rittenhouse.

#thuggery
#jury tampering
#federal crime

https://criminallaw.com/cat...20More%20item s...%20

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-09-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13769 posts
Member since Mar 2006
Neglected to mention that the prosecution's "star witness" and "debiceped" assailant from today, Gaige Paul Grosskreutz, the ANTIFA clown that testified that he spent 75 DAYS "LARPING" around at riots claiming that he was some sort of a "benevolent combat medic" has a very interesting background:

‐ Criminal History

1 11/17/2010 West Allis Police Simple Assault/Domestic Violence
Alleged to Have Slapped Grandmother and Smashed Lamp

2 5/27/2012 New Berlin Police Burglary of Home/Criminal Trespass to Dwelling/Disorderly Conduct
Alleged to Have Entered Home and Stole Video Game Equipment and Broke the Lights with

3 5/27/2013 West Allis Police Criminal Damage to Property
Alleged to Have Smashed Window of House Where Girlfriend Was and Threatened Her

4 5/9/2015 Greenfield Police DUI/ Possession of Firearm by Felon / Possession Firearm While Intoxicated
Endangering Safety by Use of Dangerous Weapon/Warrants Blew .159 while driving/Possessed Loaded Firearm While Intoxicated and Being a Felon

(Then he testifies at Rittenhouse trial, and is on multiple videos, that he was in possession of, and pointing, a handgun at the defendant...)

5 11/4/2019 Ashland Police Loud Noise/Obedience to Officers
Loud Music and Refused to Provide Police With ID

http://www.kenoshacountyeye.com/gaige.pdf

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-08-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13769 posts
Member since Mar 2006
THIS JUST IN:

The very bad day(s) and witnesses for the prosecution just keep getting worse by the moment.

#PERJURY CHARGE

#BENCH WARRANT - FAILURE TO APPEAR - OSC - CONTEMPT OF COURT

THIS is an actual image of the Wisconsin State's deputy prosecutor, Joseph Binger, during and just after the cross-examination of his "star witness" and ANTIFA thug, Gaige Grosskreutz, by the defense today:

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-08-2021).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THIS JUST IN:

The very bad day(s) and witnesses for the prosecution just keep getting worse by the moment.

#PERJURY CHARGE

#FAILURE TO APPEAR - OSC - CONTEMPT OF COURT

Ouch
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Admittedly, I haven't seen what the jury has seen and I wasn't there but, I have seen most of the videos that have been shown on television, cable and the internet.
I also am no expert on Wisconsin Penal codes but, based on what I have seen in the videos, I'm baffled as to how they came up with some of the charges against this young man.

It's probably a good thing I wasn't called for jury duty on this one, questioning me during jury selection wouldn't have lasted long.

Rams
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Admittedly, I haven't seen what the jury has seen and I wasn't there but, I have seen most of the videos that have been shown on television, cable and the internet.
I also am no expert on Wisconsin Penal codes but, based on what I have seen in the videos, I'm baffled as to how they came up with some of the charges against this young man.

It's probably a good thing I wasn't called for jury duty on this one, questioning me during jury selection wouldn't have lasted long.

Rams

This EXACTLY my stance on this issue. I haven't followed it and the only information I have is from the media who may or may not put a slant in it.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rams

This should have NEVER gone to trial.

Neither the facts, Wisconsin penal codes, Wisconsin statutes or the law had anything to do with bringing homicide charges against that kid.

POLITICS did.

Additionally, there was very likely the assumption that they could intimidate this jury the same as the Derrick Chauvin jury was intimidated, however the facts, evidence and especially the witnesses make this case an entirely "different animal" and there may be no appeasing of the radical Left demanding this kid's head but as I said before, you can never guess what a jury will do....especially a frightened jury.

This case isn't about "justice".

It's about trying to appease the mob and prevent more rioting.....(which is already being threatened again)

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-09-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This should have NEVER gone to trial.

SNIP

This case isn't about "justice".

It's about trying to appease the mob and prevent more rioting.....(which is already being threatened again)

It does appear (from my perspective) you hit the nail on the head with that last sentence.

Rams

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2021 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only partially. It's about teaching a certain group that they will be punished for standing in the gap. The gap was intentionally created. The mob is intentionally emboldened by the same people creating the gap.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The prosecution 'rested' it's case earlier today. Defense began.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The prosecution 'rested' it's case earlier today. Defense began.

"Once the prosecution rested, Judge Bruce Schroeder agreed to dismiss a curfew violation charge against Rittenhouse, ruling that prosecutors had failed to present any evidence a curfew was in place."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11...l-tuesday/index.html

The prosecution rested it's case after also failing to present any evidence that Mr. Rittenhouse didn't act in self defense.

..........................................................................................................................

I have a close friend who is a Florida Circuit Court judge. We've known each other for many years and he is the one who prodded me to go to law school.

He once told me that " Cross examination is the best tool devised by the mind of man for the determination of the TRUTH".

I haven't followed the videos or transcripts in minute detail but, from what I've seen, young Mr. Rittenhouse's associate defense counsel, Corey Chirafisi, seems to have done all of the "heavy lifting" so far with regard to cross examining the prosecution's witnesses and what is apparent is that he is a master at the art.

It obviously doesn't hurt that the prosecution has such horrible witnesses but watching Mr. Chirafisi take these witnesses apart so deftly and get the truth out of them is a beautiful thing to behold.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-10-2021).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They should have dropped the charges and let him go a long time ago to avoid a lot of embarrassment

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man shot in the arm by Rittenhouse admits he was 3 ft away and pointing a Glock at Rittenhouse, while Rittenhouse was sitting on the ground...when Rittenhouse fired.

https://www.ammoland.com/20...tz-pointed-gun-kyle/
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a short clip today of the Judge (after sending jury out) ripped the Prosecuting attorney a new one. I would have liked to have been watching the Defense attorney's faces. I'm sure it pleased them.

Rams
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saw a short clip today of the Judge (after sending jury out) ripped the Prosecuting attorney a new one. I would have liked to have been watching the Defense attorney's faces. I'm sure it pleased them.

Rams

It pleased them very much.

Prosecutorial misconduct. They know that have a losing case on their hands now and they tried a very dirty stunt and didn't get away with it.

"During cross-examination by lead prosecutor Thomas Binger, Judge Bruce Schroeder twice paused the proceedings to admonish Binger over improper lines of questioning.

Afterward, defense attorney Corey Chirafisi asked for a mistrial with prejudice and suggested that Binger's questions were an intentional attempt to "provoke a mistrial in order to get another kick at the cat because the first trial is going badly."

(Judge) Schroeder said he would consider the request.

https://www.npr.org/2021/11...se-testimony-kenosha

NEVER VIOLATE A JUDGE'S PRETRIAL ORDER...NEVER ARGUE WITH A JUDGE....NEVER ATTEMPT TO "SCHOOL" A JUDGE

JUDGE IS PISSED OFF

KYLE RITTENHOUSE DIRECT EXAMINATION

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-10-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2021 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
KR could still be convicted. Several groups have conducted informal polls where the person being polled said he was guilty because he shouldn't have been there. My guess is these people were perfectly fine with the burning and looting and feel no one has a right to defend themselves. Damn shame it took a 17 year old to stand up to the mob.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock