Started on: 12-10-2017 12:17 PM
Replies: 108 (2142 views)
Last post by: randye on 12-16-2017 08:59 PM
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony, I'm interested in what specifically some of these liberals have said to you. I have a different view on rinselberg and Threedog compared to most of the forum. I've always seen their posts as polite. If they (or others) have truly PMd or physically mailed you nasty things, I think the forum would like to hear those things and who they are.

E.Furgal/Keel is nuts, and it's hilariously transparent he's using two accounts. But he isn't a liberal so I'm more interested in what started this thread.
IP: Logged
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I have a different view on rinselberg and Threedog compared to most of the forum.

Rinselberg has a sense of humor and takes the time to do some research. Threedog has none of those redeeming qualities. Both are more polite than a few of our "right leaning" members.

Keel/Furgal is not a conservative. He simply parrots positions that he believes will gain him some forgiveness for his immature postings. When he is required to think for himself, his true colors show through.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-12-2017).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What evidence is there thsat Keel is Efurgal? I don't think this is true.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

History has proven that the left leaning members here are liars. Our left leaning members have taken this too far, and I want no part of it. I am not leaving graciously. I plan on telling the truths that keep our little dick loving left so uneasy. Oh, all will become uncomfortable, and I have the green to withstand several large blows to my bar. I plan on using that to my advantage.

I am guessing that I will receive more European immigrant shat in the mail.

I am not a racist. I have full entitlement to all that I have earned throughout life. I am not a criminal, felon, or salesman. I value Christian morals.

My family are immigrants. My name is in the books on Ellis Island. We never carried a green card or the such. I have strong ideals against all things criminal.

My screen name is my real name. I am easily found on the net, in person, and not once have one of you pussy azzed liberals ever came to me in person. Only internet threats, PMs, and emails. If you plan on sending me things, just ask for my god damned address. I will gladly supply it to you.

I may not leave here. I will do as I please. I have chosen to choose on my own. I am fed up with the insane amount of things done to me and my household by leftists on this board. If provoked, I will act accordingly.

Well, let us see just who is real here...

Good afternoon Tony! How are you doing this fine Tuesday late afternoon?

Heheh...

Don't let the nonsense bug you! Stay strong! we are winning!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
What evidence is there that Keel is Efurgal? I don't think this is true.

I don't know that there is any evidence. I am just a computer dummy. I am not stupid however. Why would I create two personas ? Unless I was banned.

Guess what. Does it even really matter ?
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Rinselberg has a sense of humor and takes the time to do some research. Threedog has none of those redeeming qualities. Both are more polite than a few of our "right leaning" members.

Both of them are documented liars many times over.

Lies by both commission and omission.

Polite or not, still compulsive liars.

I won't tolerate liars or propagandists, (one and the same really), even polite ones.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-12-2017).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think that everyone I disagree with are liars. I have never called anyone here a liar.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

I don't think that everyone I disagree with are liars.

Neither do I and I never suggested anything like that.

That wasn't the point anyway, so you can save your "virtue signaling" .

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13834 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by cliffw:

I don't know that there is any evidence. I am just a computer dummy. I am not stupid however. Why would I create two personas ? Unless I was banned.

Guess what. Does it even really matter ?

Yes, it matters.

It matters because those dishonest people with multiple accounts also use them to give out multiple negative *ratings* against members they don't like and multiple positives to help the ones they do .

So instead of the one vote you and I and other honest people get, they are breaking the forum rules and hurting some members.

...and that damn well DOES matter.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
Yes, it matters.

It matters because those dishonest people with multiple accounts also use them to give out multiple negative *ratings* against members they don't like and multiple positives to help the ones they do .

So instead of the one vote you and I and other honest people get, they are breaking the forum rules and hurting some members.

When you put it that way, I see your point. However, they would need 170 personas to put you at neutral.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by randye:

Neither do I and I never suggested anything like that.

That wasn't the point anyway, so you can save your "virtue signaling" .
[/QUOT You used the word liar four times in reference to Rinse and three dog in your recent post. I'm still not going to call you a liar but how do you explain what you've posted.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 12-12-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-12-2017 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is not the ratings. It is the negativity. The lies. The deceptions. The bomb squad in my home.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When you put it that way, I see your point. However, they would need 170 personas to put you at neutral.

Except for the 'nudge' factor.
It was implemented specifically for a case of an all green/mostly green member being all but ban proof thru the regular rating system and becoming an insufferable dolt because they believe they are ban proof. With the 'nudge function' If a person with mostly green gets a certain number or % negs in a short period of time (those quantities are unknown to us members) then it is very possible for the software(or CliffP) to at least put that member on probation even tho the bar is still mostly green.

Posted by Cliff:

As it is right now, the rating system has one major flaw and that is that as soon as someone reaches a certain amount of positive ratings, it's nearly impossible for that person to get banned. And perhaps this is a good thing since it's easier to get a negative rating than it is to get a positive rating. Meaning, you really have to earn those positives while a fart in the wrong direction could land you a negative rating.

Problem is that all those positive ratings gives a person an unfair leverage over others. Let's be honest, if the two people whom are on probation now were new members, or members with only a few ratings in total, the speed-ban (or troll-ban) would have banned them long time ago. But just because they have a lot of positive ratings they get away with their constant bickering. Now I don't have a problem with that per se, since IMO if you have earned so many positives, you are allowed to make a few f---ups.

Now what I'm working on is something I would like to call a "nudge". With this, you can "nudge" a rating you have already given, "refresh" it so to speak. So if you have given someone a negative a long time ago, you can "nudge" this rating. The system will then actually see this as a "new" rating. Now if a person gets enough negatives (or negative nudges) in a relatively small period of time, the system will then automatically put you "On Probation".

Whether this was ever fully implemented or coded in, I do not know, but that was the plan when the nudge thing first showed up.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is not the ratings. It is the negativity. The lies. The deceptions. The bomb squad in my home.

Stick and stones can break your bones but internet keyboard worriers can not.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Or only 25 for a speed ban...

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Except for the 'nudge' factor.

Doesn't matter whether its plain old ratings or "nudges", the point is that it isn't equitable to any of the honest members when the dishonest ones individually wield more "votes" than they do.

You and I and other honest members can only give ONE positive or ONE negative rating to another individual. After that, ostensibly, one "nudge".

The dishonest scumbags with multiple accounts can apparently hand out as many negatives or positives and "nudges" as the number of duplicate fake accounts they can get away with.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13834 posts
Member since Mar 2006

You used the word liar four times in reference to Rinse and three dog in your recent post. I'm still not going to call you a liar but how do you explain what you've posted.

Simple.

A documented proven liar is objectively a liar.

When you intentionally state something that is untrue in order to deceive another, that is a LIE whether the deceit is by commission or omission.

The two individuals you mentioned have a long history of lies on this forum.

When they have been called out on their lies they have either run away from the thread, doubled down on their lie(s), or pretended to be a "victim".

If you don't like being called a liar, it's equally as simple......DON'T LIE.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-13-2017).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Simple.

A documented proven liar is objectively a liar.

When you intentionally state something that is untrue in order to deceive another, that is a LIE whether the deceit is by commission or omission.

If you don't like being called a liar, it's equally as simple......DON'T LIE.

OK, I thought that you had said you didn't call anyone a liar. I must have been wrong. You are calling Rinse and three dog liars right now right?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK, I thought that you had said you didn't call anyone a liar. I must have been wrong.

As usual, Yes, you are WRONG again.

I made no such statement.

You are calling Rinse and three dog liars right now right?

Already asked and answered.

What's your point?

Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-13-2017 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I miss a few of our past members. I absolutely enjoy many of our current members. The stupidity chases people away.

Look around you. Do you like what you see? There are so many amazing people here, but a few of those people are azzholes, and post nothing but hate towards many of us here. The things that have been done to me because of this forum, the emails threatening me throughout the years, and the defense of all of it is tiring.

This is the only time in my day when I converse with idiots. Yes, idiots. I choose with whom I speak to. I do not have conversations randomly on the street with folks that I know to be worthless humans. I tend to lean towards people of substance, not those on a substance.

I swear. I swear a lot. This has offended many here in the past, and all I can do is continually apologize.

I am not the smartest person in the room, but damn you if you are out to "get me" on something. Over the years here I have been "gotten" very few times after more attempts than anyone can count. I remember everything though. Not like many here remember things, but like a photograph. The forum members that cannot remember their last meal are not people that I would associate with in reality. I would stay the **** away from you.

I am one of the toughest persons in any room. Hands down. The things that our liberal members have said to me over the years, the things I get in my mail, email, and PMs are hilarious in retrospect. Every single one of you would not say any of what you have written to me here if we were to ever meet. Not one of you has the nutz to do such things. That is a pussy way to attack a man. I am never looking for a fight, but unlike 99% of those around me, I am always ready to defend. I believe not a single man here understands my commitment to defend. And not just me, but all around me.

As usual, try to enjoy your day. I am surely going to do the same with mine.

Questions/Comments/Concerns

Why is it that you are the Only one that has had this type issues through the years..
yet you have the gaul to rant about others..
As I doubt all that crap was done just because. sadly many can't see what they are the problem and blame everyone else.
**** you ,that's why..

Oh, and This will be my last post, as I'm sick of you clowns claiming I'm someone else..

Merry Christmas to those that didn't get in a few members b/s.. the rest can pound sand..
Signed
Ron Keel

[This message has been edited by Keel (edited 12-13-2017).]

Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-13-2017 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keel

403 posts
Member since Feb 2015

Yes, it matters.

Well if that is why someone would have multiple sign on's. I could not be bothered rating someone..
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Keel:

Oh, and This will be my last post, as I'm sick of you clowns claiming I'm someone else..

Addition by subtraction.

Bye.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(snip)
Oh, and This will won't be my last post, as I'm sick of you clowns claiming I'm someone else..
(snip)

Fixed that for ya!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-13-2017 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why is it that you are the Only one that has had this type issues through the years..
yet you have the gaul to rant about others..
As I doubt all that crap was done just because. sadly many can't see what they are the problem and blame everyone else.
**** you ,that's why..

I am not the only one with issues young man. I never said that. Comprehension, it is your friend.

This is the shear edged stupidity that I mention. Moronic levels of understanding.

Merry Christmas to those that didn't get in a few members b/s.. the rest can pound sand..
Signed
Ron Keel

Blah biddy blah biddy blah...
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-13-2017 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Originally posted by theBDub:
Click to show

No. This is one of the reasons for this thread. I am ranting because of the constant work required by liberals here. So many understand, and yet just a few of our left leaning members have no clue as to why I rant?

Numerous threads here can answer your question. Cherry picking in the middle of a conversation would get stares at folks in real life, but on the internet butting into a conversation mid stroke due to being obtuse is okie dokie.

My gawd people, so many of you are great folks. Then, the internet comes along, and now every word is scrutinized. Have at it, but help your neighbor. Open a door for an elderly person. Do not steal, pillage, rape, or demean for the sake of prosperity.

While I have you rated at a positive, I absolutely think that you are an idiot for constantly letting us know that you support blm. We get it already.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
12 days til Christmas

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-13-2017).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It must suck to be a partridge today.....
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For a few members, the standards for "liberals" and "conservatives" are completely different.

If one has liberal views, they must present them in the most politically correct, and kind way(god forbid they have a typo or spelling error). Meanwhile, a select group of people has decided it is okay to call them names, accuse them of having multiple accounts, create attack threads against them, call them liars, tell them they can't read, and the list goes on(recently I was accused of moving to Denver so I could smoke weed, despite many states having recreational use legal..).

There are often threads started about how the liberal thought process is completely broken, everyone with a liberal thought is an idiot, and liberalism is destroying America. It is the most partisan stuff I have ever seen outside of the propagandic alternative news sites(both left and right). Before I was labeled liberal, I was told that the nature of my posts was "refreshing", now those same people call me names because I disagree with them on political issues.

Its not conservatives or liberals that are dividing this country, its the people that are convinced that their side is gospel and the other side is cancer. Its the people who will vote for someone with an "R" or a "D" next to their name for no reason other than their hatred of the other side. Also, I have brought this up before.

There are many people on this forum who are not like this, but they are drowned out by the disrespectful and rude comments of those who are. If you are one of the few who try to call me out for "abandoning" a post after leaving just a few comments, it is because there is no more discussion to be had.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

There are often threads started about how the liberal thought process is completely broken, everyone with a liberal thought is an idiot, and liberalism is destroying America.

Its not conservatives or liberals that are dividing this country, its the people that are convinced that their side is gospel and the other side is cancer. Its the people who will vote for someone with an "R" or a "D" next to their name for no reason other than their hatred of the other side. Also, I have brought this up before.

I don't stand by R or D but as for liberalism destroying America, you'd have to prove otherwise.
But then what is destroy for one might be headed to utopia for another. What do you expect?
I vote based on each individual issue. Yeah, there will be results and it wont most likely be a tie.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-13-2017).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

. If you are one of the few who try to call me out for "abandoning" a post after leaving just a few comments, it is because there is no more discussion to be had.

You totally do that and there is plenty more to discuss when you do. Choosing not to is your choice.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its the people who will vote for someone with an "R" or a "D" next to their name for no reason other than their hatred of the other side. Also, I have brought this up before.

Political affiliations should be banned from the ballots. People should know who they are voting for, not a political ideological promise.

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Political affiliations should be banned from the ballots. People should know who they are voting for, not a political ideological promise.

Just that sentence alone is a brilliant idea. I’ll have to give this a read through later!
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Liberals: There are so many of them that they have to create fake accounts in order to have someone back them up.

Brad
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can just see the legislatures approving that idea.
One route for adoption could be through the mechanism of petitioning to be put on the State election ballot, possibly circumventing the legislative process to get it to the floor of the legislature.....
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For a few members, the standards for "liberals" and "conservatives" are completely different.

If one has liberal views, they must present them in the most politically correct, and kind way(god forbid they have a typo or spelling error). Meanwhile, a select group of people has decided it is okay to call them names, accuse them of having multiple accounts, create attack threads against them, call them liars, tell them they can't read, and the list goes on(recently I was accused of moving to Denver so I could smoke weed, despite many states having recreational use legal..).

There are often threads started about how the liberal thought process is completely broken, everyone with a liberal thought is an idiot, and liberalism is destroying America. It is the most partisan stuff I have ever seen outside of the propagandic alternative news sites(both left and right). Before I was labeled liberal, I was told that the nature of my posts was "refreshing", now those same people call me names because I disagree with them on political issues.

Once again, right on cue, there you are doing EXACTLY what I said.

When they have been called out on their lies they have either run away from the thread, doubled down on their lie(s), or pretended to be a "victim".

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's examine this.

Ron, he got caught lying and plagiarizing. He just doubles down till he stops responding. I would call him a lefty. He just happens to be the only one I remember in recent history that created a thread on an attempt to attack another member beside this thread.

E.Furgal/Keel, he constantly goes on the offensive even when he's actually agreeing with someone he's just misunderstood the post. When he got caught he started taking about dying, had incredibly obvious conversations with himself and he's now said he's leaving with his fake account to try to further the victim image. Also a plagiarist but not really a lefty.

And of course we can't forget Threedog. In my opinion, you're the least toxic but the most cowardly. Often you make wild unrealistic political statements but when you're confronted with opposition that brings factual arguments, you don't bother backing up your claims and you just sit back and wait to be triggered by the next post.
You're these people

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 12-13-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-13-2017 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Let's examine this.
You're these people

Just listen to the difference in how each side argues. One calls names, has no facts, and are a destructive bunch. The others are usually business owners, read, and build society.

There are hundreds of videos out there representing your post. It is sad that we take a constant barrage of hatred, then are accused of it. It is just a joke to most of us, but it does grow tiring.

Rather than come on this internet forum, call all of us racist, nazi, etc., do your homework people. Stop posting off of headlines. History...

Even here, threepup was cornered about something, and he immediately bypassed it. Never a thought to reply. Just like if 2.5 were dirt. Oh, he has done that to all of us, and it is the same thing from him. In his eyes, we are nothing. It is us that are the evil. Not his constant hatred of any and all things that he has no understanding of. The decades of hard work that most of us have accomplished mean little to nothing to him. Remember this when he does not answer you.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-13-2017).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Let's examine this.

Ron, he got caught lying and plagiarizing. He just doubles down till he stops responding. I would call him a lefty. He just happens to be the only one I remember in recent history that created a thread on an attempt to attack another member beside this thread.

E.Furgal/Keel, he constantly goes on the offensive even when he's actually agreeing with someone he's just misunderstood the post. When he got caught he started taking about dying, had incredibly obvious conversations with himself and he's now said he's leaving with his fake account to try to further the victim image. Also a plagiarist but not really a lefty.

And of course we can't forget Threedog. In my opinion, you're the least toxic but the most cowardly. Often you make wild unrealistic political statements but when your confronted with opposition that brings factual arguments, you don't bother backing up your claims and you just sit back and wait to be triggered by the next post.
You're these people

You guys wonder why I don't respond? How should I respond with to these kinds of posts?

Should I argue that I am not triggered? Should I scream "No YOU are" to the name calling? Should I start admitting that everything I am saying is wrong? Lets look at some examples.

Lets look at some examples.

Example 1

Here is the response to my last post in that thread

I am seeing the same thing here Threedog. As I saw when George W. was Pesident.
WHINING.

You did not care to discuss disagreements. Never did do it. The Dumbs don't do it when they are in charge. The Rights do it anytime.

At that point, I'm not going to respond. The conversation is over.

Example 2

Lets see what was said after my last post..

So millennials are living in abject poverty, without cell phones, electricity, education, and all the rest we've had for a century?
Hardly.

Sarcasm, not much to respond to.

Bull crap.... oh, look stuffs from liberal think tanks..

Dismissal of evidence because they don't like it, no point in arguing there.

I dunno about these "millennials"

They are a lot like a stray puppy....dont have a clue and need training so they dont pee in the living room.

Don't even know what to say about this one..

Then Dobey comes in, and I left, well, because Dobey...

Example 3

You can watch me respond to the end, and you can also watch people repeatedly call the information I posted "fake" and "lies" simply because they disagreed with it. How should I respond to that? I provided the information, they refused to believe it.
Example 4

Quote after my last post:

Geez. Vaginal overload on isle cry baby.

Yeah, I really want to keep talking after that

Example 5

I made one comment, and the first response

Your statement is full of bullshit.

I don't care, neg me. You Pro war Lefties make no sense.

Seems like someone that is open to having a conversation...sure...

Example 6

Quote after my last comment:

Typical liberal not wanting to do his homework.

Why would I want to talk to any of these people?

If you look in my past, I spent a lot of time discussing things with people here on the forum. However after the constant toxic attitude I got, it was not worth it. I did not want to spend time reading three different people call me stupid, two others call me a libtard, and another claim I had a victim complex, just so I could get to the one person who was legitimately disagreeing with me or the points I made.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 12-13-2017).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are playing victim because some of the same people we've brought up here went after you as well as a banned forum member. Most of the other people go after you because your points are indefensible and you've conditioned them. They know when you post bigotry, you're not going to stick around in defense of it.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigotry
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock