Started on: 03-17-2017 08:07 PM
Replies: 39 (646 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 03-21-2017 03:24 PM
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Article

He is on track to cost us more in one year than Obama did in eight

I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.

Link for quote On top of costing way more, he is a hypocrite about it.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 03-17-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suppose being a billionaire, it's tough to make oneself stay in DC when there's a much warmer climate at your disposal. I'm not making excuses for him, I also think he needs to consider his new home (the White House) more than just a business 5 day a week place to hang his hat. He needs to consider who is paying the bills and cut down on his trips. That's not to suggest he's not taking care of business while he's in Florida though. Just my opinion but, that's how I see it.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

If you wish to upset a Conservative, lie to him.
If you wish to upset a Liberal, tell him the truth.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-17-2017).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Security is top notch at the White House, after all.......

One could also make a case that BHO cost us $9 - $10 trillion dollars in eight years.....

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 03-17-2017).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Security is top notch at the White House, after all.......

One could also make a case that BHO cost us $9 - $10 trillion dollars in eight years.....

No, they couldn't. Did you look at my sources?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

Article

You could also consider the fact that he is always working. The man doesn't know anything but working. During the entire weekend, he's still working. When he's on the golf course, he's with a foreign leader or his aides... still working.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
You could also consider the fact that he is always working. The man doesn't know anything but working. During the entire weekend, he's still working. When he's on the golf course, he's with a foreign leader or his aides... still working.

It's funny because every other president was able to "still work" while not wasting tens of millions of dollars.
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-17-2017 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still working

You've never taken work home?

Personlly, I've lost count of the number of machines I took home in the food industry, simply because my shop was equipped one hell of a lot better than the company one. Yup, I pizzed off some execs doing it until they saw my shop and I told them what it would cost to outfit the office like that. They shut up pretty quick.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Still working

You've never taken work home?

Personlly, I've lost count of the number of machines I took home in the food industry, simply because my shop was equipped one hell of a lot better than the company one. Yup, I pizzed off some execs doing it until they saw my shop and I told them what it would cost to outfit the office like that. They shut up pretty quick.

Yeah but when you did that it didn't cost the company millions of dollars.

Trump can work in the White House like every other president.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah but when you did that it didn't cost the company millions of dollars.

Trump can work in the White House like every other president.

I tend to agree but, did you ask these same questions during BOs trips or when his Mrs took her extravagant trips around the world? Don't get me wrong, I've already agreed that President Trump needs to slow down on the FL trips, that's my honest opinion but, where were you when Obama was doing his thing?

It would appear, they need to sell Camp David, it sure as hell hasn't been used much the last few administrations.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

If you wish to upset a Conservative, lie to him.
If you wish to upset a Liberal, tell him the truth.

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I tend to agree but, did you ask these same questions during BOs trips or when his Mrs took her extravagant trips around the world? Don't get me wrong, I've already agreed that President Trump needs to slow down on the FL trips, that's my honest opinion but, where were you when Obama was doing his thing?

It would appear, they need to sell Camp David, it sure as hell hasn't been used much the last few administrations.

The source shows that Trump is going to exceed all 8 years of BO in 1 year..

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

3dog, you really need to remove your partisan bifocals.

Did you look at my sources?

Yes, and no. I looked at where your sources originated from. I couldn't get enthused to read the garbage. Seriously.
As far as your quote ...

I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.

Give the man a break. Give him a chance. WE elected a non politician. I could not blame him for not knowing the resources he has available which allows him to work from anywhere. I can believe that he was at Mar-a-Lago Estate working his vast empire many times when he was a private citizen.

You really want to complain about his taxpayer's dollars being spent on the job ? Forget the costs, ridicule the reason. Nobama used Air Force one to campaigning for loser Hilary Clinton, for fund raising, campaigning for all kinds of Dumbs. Yeah, all Wasters in Chiefs do it. It is a perk of the job.

Do me a favor, pretty please. Complain about his lack of achievement, if you can.
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2017 05:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since when is taking week ends off a VACATION..
He is working like a CEO
starts before 6am and doesn't stop till 8-9 pm.. Or later.

3 dog.. do you get w-ends off, yup schools is closed.. Heck you get vaca's during the year and then the whole summer off..
How much duct tape is holding your liberal house together...
I know I know you volunteer your time off from school to a worthy cause <rolls eyes>

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 05:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CNN.
It's really a shame what has happened to that organization.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2017 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Article

And you have the billing to prove the taxpayers are even paying one red cent.. RIGHT... you know a billed and a copy of the payment..
not a billed that never gets paid and is used as a "loss" on a business books..
AND YOU TEACH..

Trumps way is saving the taxpayers money.. not costing it.. Please tell me you don't teach economic's 101

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 03-18-2017).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol i just find it funny, we all know if a democrat was president and taking weekends off every week, you far right conservatives would be criticizing the hell out of him/her.. But since its Trump, let the excuses flow.. lol. Because we all know when Trump is napping, the world and its problems stop until he wakes up.. For the entire last administration any time Obama took a day off now and then, or, god forbid, a vacation! You guys would piss and moan, he's wasting our money, he's not working on issues! hes Golfing, lol.. Trump does it on a weekly basis, and its.. Oh hes working like a CEO (lol love that one).. Excuses excuses.. Frugal even asked for the Trumps room bill, lmao, thats some 3rd grade debate skills there, wait wait.... I'm rubber, your glue is your next argument right? lmao. Good stuff.

Its just funny how many of you wear your hypocrisy right on your sleeve out in the open, you just pretend its not there. lol.

Keep it "real" guys, at the very least your entertaining.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 03-18-2017).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Job performance should be evaluated based on overall performance over time.
The previous two administrations (GWB and BHO) were net negatives.
Time will tell how this administration scores.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's funny because every other president was able to "still work" while not wasting tens of millions of dollars.

He's certainly made a lot of trips to Florida. But, he'll get a free pass by me if he's able to cut taxes, and increase the tax receipts at the same time by increasing the tax base.

The source shows that Trump is going to exceed all 8 years of BO in 1 year..

Careful with those sources... in many cases they don't include inflation.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

lol i just find it funny, we all know if a democrat was president and taking weekends off every week, you far right conservatives would be criticizing the hell out of him/her.. But since its Trump, let the excuses flow.. lol.

'Tis the nature of our political environment as of late.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2017 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

lol i just find it funny, we all know if a democrat was president and taking weekends off every week, you far right conservatives would be criticizing the hell out of him/her.. But since its Trump, let the excuses flow.. lol. Because we all know when Trump is napping, the world and its problems stop until he wakes up.. For the entire last administration any time Obama took a day off now and then, or, god forbid, a vacation! You guys would piss and moan, he's wasting our money, he's not working on issues! hes Golfing, lol.. Trump does it on a weekly basis, and its.. Oh hes working like a CEO (lol love that one).. Excuses excuses.. Frugal even asked for the Trumps room bill, lmao, thats some 3rd grade debate skills there, wait wait.... I'm rubber, your glue is your next argument right? lmao. Good stuff.

Its just funny how many of you wear your hypocrisy right on your sleeve out in the open, you just pretend its not there. lol.

Keep it "real" guys, at the very least your entertaining.

They did take week ends off.. odd that it's an issue NOW. I guess you call sitting in your home work.. or golfing right..
I'm sure everyone that works out of their home,, that is at home but not working, is working to you..
right..
Last time I checked. you can do work anywhere.. who's to say.. what is being or not being done.. I'm sure 3 dog and you have that info.. correct..
What is odd, is without the info, you've already found trump guilty.. no matter what it is..
I haven't seen him with a golf club in his hands.. on a week day.. ODD.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 03-18-2017).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Take any excuse you like.

Being president and being a CEO are completely different. Being president is serving the country, being CEO is serving a company. If he is not willing to serve the country as much as other presidents have, then he shouldn't be president.

I didn't ***** about Obama because he didn't hold mandatory meetings at a private club he owned instead of using camp David. He didn't take every weekend off like Trump is.

If Trump did this at the same rate which Obama did, I wouldn't complain about it. However as is, he is treating the job like the country owes him to pay for his vacation..if he is so rich, pay for them himself..
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to disagree with your assessment that being President is different than being a CEO.
The US government is the largest business in the world, and it has been horribly mismanaged for decades.
There is a valid analogy between Congress and the Board of Directors in a publicly traded corporation.
The so also a valid analogy between the Courts and the Legal Department of that same Corporation.
Trump's experience in business will serve this country well, IMHO. But, my background is heavy industry and business. Your experience may provide you with a different outlook.
PFF
System Bot
hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hammerSend a Private Message to hammerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Being president and being a CEO are completely different. Being president is serving the country, being CEO is serving a company. If he is not willing to serve the country as much as other presidents have, then he shouldn't be president.

I didn't ***** about Obama because he didn't hold mandatory meetings at a private club he owned instead of using camp David. He didn't take every weekend off like Trump is.

If Trump did this at the same rate which Obama did, I wouldn't complain about it. However as is, he is treating the job like the country owes him to pay for his vacation..if he is so rich, pay for them himself..

Since he isn't taking a salary and he owns Mar-A-Lago, how are taxpayers paying for his" vacations"?
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2017 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hammer:

Since he isn't taking a salary and he owns Mar-A-Lago, how are taxpayers paying for his" vacations"?

He isn't paying for everyone else that has to travel with him. Taxpayers are. He gets paid when he goes there, by taxpayers, who have to cover all the additional costs of him going there, like rooms and meals for Secret Service, WH staffers, and whomever else may be there with him that isn't his direct family.

And you have proof he isn't taking a salary? He said he wouldn't, and would donate all the profit from foreign officials staying at his hotels, to the Treasury. However, there has been absolutely no evidence given to show that he is upholding either of those promises. But since he refuses to uphold other promises, I doubt he'd uphold those. He also said he would divest from his businesses, which he has not done.

First he said he wouldn't take a salary. Now he says he'll "donate it" at the end of the year.

http://time.com/4699969/don...ntial-salary-donate/
http://www.vanityfair.com/n...rump-salary-donation

So you claim he is. Where's the proof? Or any shred of evidence?
hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hammerSend a Private Message to hammerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All these people being paid to travel with him, are they being paid anyway? As to the salary YOU prove that he is collecting it.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2017 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hammer:

All these people being paid to travel with him, are they being paid anyway? As to the salary YOU prove that he is collecting it.

Uhm. Yes, SS are being paid. No, the rooms they are staying in at Trump Tower and Mar-a-Lago aren't being paid for on the days they aren't staying there (or if they are, then there is much more corruption going on than even I am suspecting Trump and associate of). The complaint isn't about the SS/WH/staff salaries. It's about paying for rooms at Mar-a-Lago all the time, and bringing foreign dignitaries there, and allowing public "access" to these people simply by paying a $200K membership fee, when we have secure compounds for hosting such dignitaries and meetings that have already been paid for, and which don't result in a conflict of interest for the man sitting in the oval office.

Did you even look at the links I posted? The first one has a video of Press Secretary Sean Spicer saying in the WH Press Room, to reporters, that Trump will instead donate the salary at the end of the year. That is pretty clear evidence that he is taking a salary, to me.

So can we not do the whole "I know you are but what am I" charade in this thread too?
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have to disagree with your assessment that being President is different than being a CEO.
The US government is the largest business in the world, and it has been horribly mismanaged for decades.
There is a valid analogy between Congress and the Board of Directors in a publicly traded corporation.
The so also a valid analogy between the Courts and the Legal Department of that same Corporation.
Trump's experience in business will serve this country well, IMHO. But, my background is heavy industry and business. Your experience may provide you with a different outlook.

Imagine that. Having a CEO, (Chief Executive Officer), as the head of the EXECUTIVE branch of the government, instead of a neophyte that never managed anything other than a community organizer meeting.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-18-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2017 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sleep much better in my own bed.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where do you get the impression that he's not willing to serve the country as much as other presidents?

At this point (he's been in for two months), he has accomplished more, appointed people faster, and engaged in more projects than any president in modern history... including Ronald Reagan.

There's certainly room for disagreement if the things that he's pushing don't jive with what you'd like to see done. But from my perspective, he's really kicking ass... I mean really kicking ass. I couldn't be happier.

Most of my friends disagreed with me, both conservative and liberal. Most of my conservative friends thought I was nuts, and they wanted Ted Cruz. I wanted Trump from the MOMENT he said he was going to run back in 2012. If you remember, he was only in for a short time and dropped out. But when he announced he was going to run again in 2015, I couldn't have been more ecstatic. I told my friends, he's going to win the nomination, and they laughed at me. I honestly thought he was going to lose the presidency near the end there... but obviously, you know how that turned out.

He is doing EVERYTHING that I had hoped my "ideal" president would do. From my perspective, he's doing things from a very pragmatic standpoint. He's looking at issues with what I consider to be common sense:

1 - We have tons of poor people in America (actual citizens), who we have indoctrinated into the welfare state. They have no dignity because they are beholden to their "entitlements." Why allow of a flood of illegal immigrants (from anywhere, mind you)... stream into America and start collecting benefits (in many states), when we already have people who need jobs? It's been disproven time and time again, that it's not that people "don't want" or are unwilling to do those jobs.

2 - Why can we not come to an agreement on selling insurance across state lines? Everyone says it's a good idea, the Federal government already allows that for Federal employees and they pay 1/2 the cost of any average citizen.

3 - Why do we punish ourselves with mountains and mountains of regulation on every industry, but then allow companies head-quartered in other countries produce these products and ship them in, never having abided by those regulations either? Why punish OUR companies that choose to stay here? We can have common sense regulation, while not bending to the whim of a competitor that manages to lobby a congressmen, senator, or commission to pass a regulation that only affects their competitors. (almost every industry is like this, from baby seats, to agriculture, to medical).

4 - Why do we punish companies by having the highest corporate tax rate in the entire world? Why not encourage them to keep their money in America... like offering a 10% repatriation grace tax on all money stored overseas?

5 - Why do we continue to dump money into the Department of Education when the money doesn't actually go to the students, but instead growing the administrative bloat within the Dept. of Education itself... and focus on programs that funnel money towards teachers unions and programs that indoctrinate our youth into socialist ideology?

6 - Why do we continue to give taxpayer money to China in the form of land and socioeconomic development... because they're considered still a "3rd world" country, when in fact they have the second largest economy in the world?

7 - Why do we give unchecked money to drug lords throughout Africa, and terrorist imams in the Middle East, all through the UN in the name of participation?

8 - Why do we continue to give money to countries that overwhelmingly hate us and want us dead?

9 - Why do we fight wars stupid wars if we're going to pull out without an exit strategy?

10 - Why does the Federal government do everything it possibly can to prevent and restrict our country from becoming an energy-independent nation? I mean, I know the answer to this, it's because of lobbying by foreign oil interests... but still.

I could go on and on and on... unless Trump is totally lying to us, completely... all of what I said above, were things that he's checked the box on. And so far, he's been working towards all of them... and I couldn't be more pleased. The media is... I mean, there's really no word that fully embraces what's going on with them. They are basically shitting the bed every night, having night tremors, and having mental break-downs. But whatever... could care less about their mental state.
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2017 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sad really

[This message has been edited by Keel (edited 03-18-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2017 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AGAIN you have any proof of this costing more.. or is this just b/s you have no intel on.. Again show us the bill and the payment made..
Trump doing things at his places.. if a bill is invoiced and then never paid, it cost the taxpayers zero.. but it is a business loss that allows trumps business to write it off as a loss. lowering it's tax bill..
AND YOU TEACH

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2017 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is pretty dammed funny. The crybabies have nothing again. Is there such a thing as less than nothing?

After blindly supporting the biggest waster of money in world history with almost psychopathic loyalty it's kind of hard to take anything they say seriously.

Trump has done more good for this country in two months than Obama did in 8 years. Considering the damage the almost imbecilic team of Obama has done puts them at something less than zero good. An utter failure, epic incompetence and corruption gone wild.
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2017 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's argue and make comparisons with almost no data whatsoever........
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2017 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I suppose being a billionaire, it's tough to make oneself stay in DC when there's a much warmer climate at your disposal. I'm not making excuses for him, I also think he needs to consider his new home (the White House) more than just a business 5 day a week place to hang his hat. He needs to consider who is paying the bills and cut down on his trips. That's not to suggest he's not taking care of business while he's in Florida though. Just my opinion but, that's how I see it.

As long as this
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/355719/
Continues , I'm okay with a president who can function from any where at any time.

They claim the nation debt has decreased by 100 billion during his 1st two months as president...

I wonder what charities will be awarded the presidential pay salary he has vowed to donate......
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Let's argue and make comparisons with almost no data whatsoever........

Ahhh but that's the Trump way isn't it? Make up **** and then call actual facts fake. Put that seed of doubting what's true in peoples mind then he can claim he is the only one that speaks the truth. It's not a new tactic.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Ahhh but that's the Trump way isn't it? Make up **** and then call actual facts fake. Put that seed of doubting what's true in peoples mind then he can claim he is the only one that speaks the truth. It's not a new tactic.

Good point.
Politicians and the media have advanced it to an art form.
The same ones that complain about it now.

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good point.
Politicians and the media have advanced it to an art form.
The same ones that complain about it now.

Please provide any evidence of Obama trying to silence all forms of data and remove that from the equation.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't mention BHO.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't mention BHO.

Sorry, I assumed, that's my own bias.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a problem, we all have our own points of view and bias.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I have to say is if you own your own multimillion dollar houses, why would you want to spend weekends downgrading in the White House ? Same as why would you drive a Honda when you have a Ferrari. In his case, the White House is where he works, and has on site accommodations.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock