Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Busy week already for terror. :(UK concert with multiple explosions. (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Busy week already for terror. :(UK concert with multiple explosions. by Tony Kania
Started on: 05-22-2017 08:24 PM
Replies: 229 (1833 views)
Last post by: RayOtton on 05-31-2017 06:48 AM
slowv8fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slowv8fieroSend a Private Message to slowv8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
once again straight to the name calling like the bigoted, and fascist I called you just one post above. I have what 6 posts? and I am here to troll? Look at you. You have nothing but hate towards anyone here including someone who just joined who you don't even know. I guess those with different opinions other than your hatefilled and hitler-esque type thoughts is enough to cause rage in your heart. Strange, hitler felt the same way when questioned just like I am questioning you in front of everyone here.

you clearly aren't right in the head.
IP: Logged
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right, show me one of your 8 posts where you weren't calling people names and trolling? That's literally the only reason your account exists. An account with a name following the pattern of a well known troll, even.

Like I said, your posts make it evident that the only purpose for the account is to engage in attacking those with differing opinions to your own.

You are not questioning anyone. You are only attacking. Name calling is not asking questions. Questions end with a question mark, and do not include predetermined accusations.

"Do you like rabbits?" is a question.
"You are a rabbit hater." is not a question.

You may also want to consider possibly learning what the words you're using mean. One cannot be both a racist, and demanding of equality of the races, for example. Here's a hint, I do the latter. You've a lot to learn.
slowv8fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slowv8fieroSend a Private Message to slowv8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dobey = racist and fascist.

dobey = hitler wannabe
slowv8fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slowv8fieroSend a Private Message to slowv8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

slowv8fiero

32 posts
Member since Apr 2017

Originally posted by dobey:

Right, show me one of your 8 posts where you weren't calling people names and trolling?.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/137113.html#p18

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/097516.html#p7

there, two which is more than one. does that meet your satisfaction? I am sure it won't. hitler, just like you, are never satisfied.

[This message has been edited by slowv8fiero (edited 05-29-2017).]

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slowv8fiero:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/137113.html#p18

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/097516.html#p7

there, two which is more than one. does that meet your satisfaction? I am sure it won't. hitler, just like you, are never satisfied.

Let's go out on a limb here and assume he was talking about OT.

slowv8fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slowv8fieroSend a Private Message to slowv8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
assume? hilarious!!!!

Awesome, lets also go out on a limb and show me a post where dobey does not do the same that she is accusing me of. show me a post where dobey the hitler troll, does not call someone a pejorative. You can't!

Dobey = fascist and alt left racist.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, 2 of your now 12 posts, one of which was posted after I asked the question, somehow means you're not a troll, despite the other 90% of your posts being obvious trolling in OT?

Great logic there Shaun.

Nice how the one thread has the OP thanking me for showing him how to embed a video though. But hey, troll on.
slowv8fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slowv8fieroSend a Private Message to slowv8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice how the one thread has the OP thanking me for showing him how to embed a video though. But hey, troll on.

wow, you are such a GREAT asset here. too bad your ratings bar says otherwise. you didn't show the person how to embed, you just did it yourself, so basically you didnt' help anyone like the troll you are

dobey = hitler

[This message has been edited by slowv8fiero (edited 05-29-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Awesome, lets also go out on a limb and show me a post where dobey does not do the same that she is accusing me of. show me a post where dobey the hitler troll, does not call someone a pejorative.

You literally just linked to a thread with that exact example, tonya.
slowv8fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slowv8fieroSend a Private Message to slowv8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You literally just linked to a thread with that exact example, tonya.

which makes me just as much of a troll as you. So there you go. If you call me one, that makes you one. congrats for finally catching up mentally

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...L/096777-3.html#p108

pending on how this works out, i might have you lots of pedophiles here mod my upper intake too.

Right, so I guess It's apt to say that you are indeed Shaun.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You make no sense? I am the OP, and just slightly sure that I know how to embed. But hey, you are a LIAR.

Can you explain how the government let's me, a guy with a rap sheet that you say you are in possession of, is allowed to legally own and carry a firearm? You claimed me one thing, but I have a legal document that says you are a LIAR.

Taking the Wife shooting this week. That decides it.

My yard is clean Rodney, how about yours? Did Google Maps do you wrong to?
slowv8fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slowv8fieroSend a Private Message to slowv8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dobey is a troll and a nazi sympathizer.

typical left wing radical and racist and jew hater.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
You make no sense? I am the OP, and just slightly sure that I know how to embed. But hey, you are a LIAR.

You don't know how to follow links? I guess not, you are a complete moron after all. The comment was about a thread that was linked to, not your thread you stupid waste of carbon.

Again deflecting away from the cousin though I see. Since you are clearly a LIAR with a history of lying on this forum, I guess it's really no surprise. Fecal matter is as fecal matter does, after all.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

Cousin, sister, whatever? They cannot get a CCW.

Cousin dobey: "Can I legally obtain a CCW?"

Officer: "No. Or, nope." Both apply.

Eh, write on little debbie. I got shat to do...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-29-2017).]

slowv8fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slowv8fieroSend a Private Message to slowv8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Can you explain how the government let's me, a guy with a rap sheet that you say you are in possession of, is allowed to legally own and carry a firearm? You claimed me one thing, but I have a legal document that says you are a LIAR.

T

I would like dobey to prove this.

DOBEY POST YOUR EVIDENCE TROLL! I think its hilarious how you try to hold something over someones head.

In case this forum didn't know, I have sources stating that Dobey is a criminal, and wanted in 3 states. My sources also state that Dobey has ripped off atleast 5 people in the for sale section here.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

1 - I agree, you're not above the fray because you've chosen to enter the fray. Being above it means staying out of it.

2 - Glad you are striving for self improvement. I'd say most of us are trying to be better human beings.

2 - It's not helping when you try to mend the differences between a bunch of unruly, opinionated but generally well behaved members and A RAVING LUNATIC.

Matthew 5:9 ~ "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God."
Isn't that the good stuff?
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Matthew 5:9 ~ "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God."

Fall Of The Peacemakers"

A king without a sword
A land without a king
A truth without a voice
One song left to sing
One song to sing

A wise man told me there's something you should know
The way you judge a man is to look into his soul
And you'll soon see everything.

A voice from the past cried "Give peace a chance"
He paid our price now he's free at last
Imagine, we called him a dreamer!
How many times must good men die?
How many tears will the children cry?
'Til they suffer no more sadness
Stop the madness,
Oh, stop the madness.

If ashes are ashes and dust is dust
At our journey's end then return we must
To the sands of the shore
White doves in flight
Peace to all
But tell me why the peacemakers fall
Must we bury anymore?

The hush of the crowd as the horse rode by
A black lace veil hid the tears from her eyes
And we all wept in silence
How many times must good men die?
How many times will the children cry?
'Til they suffer no more sadness
Oh, stop the madness
Oh, stop all the madness.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
Fall Of The Peacemakers

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 05-29-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who are the peace makers ? The USA, with a can of 'whip azz' on hand, as they did in WW II ?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Who are the peace makers ? The USA, with a can of 'whip azz' on hand, as they did in WW II ?

The Good Book didn't say....or did it?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(sorry, can't help myself)
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Click to show

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 05-29-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice, so shauna is trolling now, or tonya pretending to be shauna. With a bunch of nonsense bs of course.

Keep on ruining the forum, y'all.

And tonya apparently not understanding the difference between cousin, and sister, sure explains a lot about his parentage.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Good Book didn't say....or did it?

The good book ? It did say. It said to "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". It also says to "turn the other cheek".

It doesn't say to keep taking it up the azz.

There is that Bible passage where the Jews fled slavery, God parted the Red Sea and let the Jews pass to safety. When the Egyptians chased them, the Red Sea swallowed them.

I need God to do my heavy lifting. Actually, empower me to do the lifting for Him.

Do you need a good book lesson ?

Jesus went into the Temple, the Synagogue, and turned over tables. wwcwd ?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35951 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Are we hurting your feelings, ?

We like our forum.

dumbazzes like you are icing on the cake, .
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice, so shauna is trolling now, or tonya pretending to be shauna. With a bunch of nonsense bs of course.

And tonya apparently not understanding the difference between cousin, and sister, sure explains a lot about his parentage.

I am the real Tony Kania. ๐Ÿ˜‹

So, now I am shauna? You have gone full blown retard. Never go full retard.

My linieage is also mine. Do you know yours dobey? Shat, who is your daddy? ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2017 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Boon
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2017 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, if we're going to get all biblical -

Psalm 82:4 โ€œRescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked"

Esther 8:11-12: By these letters the king permitted the Jews who were in every city to gather together and protect their lives โ€” to destroy, kill, and annihilate all the forces of any people or province that would assault them.

Matthew 7:18-20: โ€œA good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

I'd also like to point out that a peacemaker doesn't necessarily mean a pacifist.

General Patton, General Grant and General Washington were peacemakers.

Heck, we have a nuclear missile called the Peacemaker and the B-36 cold war bomber too.

Confusing, huh?

[This message has been edited by RayOtton (edited 05-31-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay