Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Busy week already for terror. :(UK concert with multiple explosions. (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Busy week already for terror. :(UK concert with multiple explosions. by Tony Kania
Started on: 05-22-2017 08:24 PM
Replies: 229 (1833 views)
Last post by: RayOtton on 05-31-2017 06:48 AM
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:
You sure are profligate with the insults.

I know, English are hard but unfortunately you be's wrong...........................................again.

Here is a typo - Thier when you mean their.

Here is a misuse of words - Their when you mean they're...........................or allude when you mean elude.

Gosh, it must be tough keeping up the rage index against all of us, day after day, after day.

Don't fret, it will soon be over.

Then you can switch over to the Pontiac Forum and expose an entirely new group to your scintillating personality.

They won't know what hit 'em and I don't think they have a ratings system either. You'll be free to insult, berate and alienate the other members to your heart's content.

BTW, notice, no name calling.

I would suggest you try it, but then again, it's the only tool in your belt so..................................meh.

Ah look, another useless post from a village idiot.

Stop being an idiot, and a moron, and I will stop using those labels for you.

Your lame attempt at being condescending does not make you superior, nor does it mean you are not "name calling." It just means you are trying to be smarter than you actually are.

Go yell at auto-correct for a while to keep your "rage index" up. Sorry, ray ray, it's going to take a lot more than your poseur attitude to enrage someone like me. I know you have a short fuse, but it doesn't mean everyone else does.

Don't fret, with people like you, the sea will engulf your home soon enough and it will indeed all be over.
IP: Logged
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
No, just find you to be a pussy. A black man with a tiny dick. You need to clean your yard. Google Maps is laughing at you.

Did you get that PM?

Ah, the coward again is full of feces. Unable to provide any supporting evidence, it must resort to such small minded antics. Insults really deliver your message when they're rife with internal conflict. Seriously, go see a psychiatrist. You have serious obsessive mental issues, combined with your insecurities. I especially enjoy your claims of virility. That one is especially funny.

In order to receive a PM, one must first be sent, idiot.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reference has been made here to 26-May (just two days ago) in Egypt, when ISIS terrorists (presumably) slaughtered a group of Coptic Christians who were riding a bus to visit a Christian monastery.

The Egyptian government reacted to this, as it has done in the past, by carrying out air strikes on targets in Libya, where--according to the Egyptian government--there are support networks that are behind some of these attacks that are perpetrated in Egypt.

There was a brief column in CNN that I thought was meaningful. It was published on April 9, after the previous major attack that killed Christians in Egypt by setting off bombs at two prominent Christian churches. It criticizes the Egyptian national government under President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi for tolerating intolerance--for tolerating the long accepted status of Christians and other religious minorities in Egypt as second-class citizens with an abridged set of rights and privileges, even though el-Sisi himself has said that this is contrary to how he wants Egypt to be governed.

Egyptians mourn, but do they understand?
Timothy Kaldas; April 9, 2017; CNN.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/...rism-opinion-kaldas/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-28-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dobey,

I've hoped from the beginning that my interactions with you are an indication to the community the depth of your poisonous, vile character.

Seems to be working.

Keep up the good work.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lil ray ray,

Your posts are indeed poisonous and vile. They are a shining example of the foul stench you and others have brought upon this forum, dragging it down into the swamp of filth in which your mind resides.

Take your rhetoric elsewhere. Like maybe go jump in the sea with it.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dobey,

...my interactions with you are an indication to the community...

That an engine can't run without fuel?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

That the ratings bar does not lie?

Or, blame the other guy?

@ dobey ~ There was never a PM. The Wife thought it would be comical to get in on the fun and suggested posting that to keep you busy for a few clicks. Good dog. Good dog dobey.

Oh yeah, no.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-28-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That the ratings bar does not lie?

Or, blame the other guy?

@ dobey ~ There was never a PM. The Wife thought it would be comical to get in on the fun and suggested posting that to keep you busy for a few clicks. Good dog. Good dog dobey.

Oh yeah, no.

Like I've always said, you're an idiot. Amy must be too, since she's with you, and would make such a stupid suggestion. I was not expecting any PM from you. You're a lying waste of carbon.

Moron.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Back on topic, it's been a busy week for terror indeed. Attacks like this occur all the time, and under-reported, and rarely called the terror incidents which they are, due to being perpetrated by domestic white males.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/...-stabbing/index.html

Where was he radicalized?
Why won't all white people condemn these attacks?
When are we going to ban white people, the most abundant criminals and terrorists in the US?

Of nearly nine million arrests made in the US in 2014, over six million were whites. Nearly 70%.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-i...2014/tables/table-43

In 2015, the total number of arrests dropped, while the percentage of whites rose by 0.3 to 69.7%.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-i...2015/tables/table-43

Looks like another rampage by a violent black man. 8 people killed during his rampage. When will black people such as Dobey take a stand against such senseless violence? Will Barrack Obama renounce the actions of his "son"?

https://www.usatoday.com/st...-shooting/102260448/

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 05-28-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amy? You are like 6 years behind the curve. Her and I no longer are an item. I married a while back homeboy. Amy is the wonderful Mother of my Son.

Rodney, why hide when so much is available anyway? đź‘Ś

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
@ Loafer... You should see the rap sheet on little debbie family! He needs to self reflect. đź‘Ś

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted here by "somebody"
Looks like another rampage by a violent black man. Eight people killed during his rampage.
When will black people such as Dobey take a stand against such senseless violence? Will Barrack Obama denounce the actions of his "son"?

When? Like today, yesterday, and the day before... and as far back as anyone can remember.

If taking public "stands" and issuing publlc "denouncements" could end this kind of violence, it would already have been ended.

Statements about statements, like the one that I just quoted, are a way that some on this forum have seized upon as a way to "snipe" at others on this forum, but these statements about statements have nothing to do with the actual events, like this latest murder rampage; this one in Mississippi. The actual event, like all the other such actual events that have been used this way in Pennock's history, is just a made-up reason.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-28-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Eh, by any chance do you have a portrait of Neville Chamberlain hanging in the den?

You question infers that we just ignore the foul mouthed bully with the absolutely worst forum ratings in the hopes that he gets better or just goes away.

I did that for the first four years I was a member here. I was fascinated by the tap dance a lot of Tech guys did when it came to dealing with Dobey but I figured those guys put up with the BS because sometimes he made valuable contributions. Even with that, his ratings were in the negative zone before he poked his nose in O/T.

Now, O/T, well, this is another battlefield entirely. No one in here needs to suck it up so they can tap his knowledge. No one wants to read his vile accusations day after day. Which is why his forum presence is hanging by a thread.

Really what we're witnessing is an unnecessary, totally self-induced conflagration. It didn't have to be this way. Just a little internet decorum would have sufficed.

It's also not a vast right wing conspiracy. The other minority, left leaning members are all running neutral ratings and the only other member with a seriously red glowing rating leans to the right.

Unfortunately for Dobey but for the sake of the community, the best thing we can do to the conflagration is fuel it.

Think of it as a controlled burn if it bothers you.

Now watch the invectives fly.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah look, more threats from little tonya. Having called me out, mentioned specifically some cousin, but failing to make good on said threat by posting further about said cousin.

What a joke. Your obsessive behavior is in violation of not only the forum rules, but also state and federal laws. Maybe you want to check your own "rap sheet" and do a little self reflection before you start threatening others.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Eh, by any chance do you have a portrait of Neville Chamberlain hanging in the den?

Why do you think I speak up in these conflicts*?
Would it not be safer & easier for me to just go along to get along, or better yet just stay silent?
So why, than?

What do you think am I defending?
What is the gain?

*My involvement in matters such as this goes all the way back to 84Bill.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ah look, more threats from little tonya. Having called me out, mentioned specifically some cousin, but failing to make good on said threat by posting further about said cousin.

What a joke. Your obsessive behavior is in violation of not only the forum rules, but also state and federal laws. Maybe you want to check your own "rap sheet" and do a little self reflection before you start threatening others.

No, I have broken no state or federal laws. I will absolutely continue on in the fashion that I am accustomed to. Your ratings say you are the boil.

I have a rap sheet. I had a misdemeanor. Post otherwise. Heck, I even have a concealed carry. How did I get that with a rap sheet Rodney? Huh, tell the forum how a guy with a notable rap sheet has a gun on his hip legally?
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't seem to recall your same kind of "involvement" with regard to uhlanstan.
Can you point us to it?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-28-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I enjoy how Evergreen State College kids want a campus with no white people. Good times yo!
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do you think I speak up in these conflicts*?
Would it not be safer & easier for me to just go along to get along, or better yet just stay silent?
So why, than?

What do you think am I defending?
What is the gain?

Can't speak to the 84Bill issue as it happened at the beginning of my membership.

Truth is, you have a sort of "above the fray" zen master thing going on.

That's cool, there are times I wish I could be that way and you are definitely a positive force in the community.

So, with due respect, it's perfectly fine if you want to stay above the fray, but then please stay above the fray.

Don't step down to deliver "neutrality pact" comments when one of the parties involved has an absolutely dreadful rating and proven track record for flinging smears. Some behaviors just can't be defended.
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clearly the same person asking for donations is the one with the glowing red bar so..
Time to find another place to get info on my 88
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I can't seem to recall your same kind of "involvement" with regard to uhlanstan.
Can you point us to it?

On the contrary.
Uhlanstan was fond of telling me what he & his machete would like to do to me, and in no uncertain terms.
And even then I made it quite clear I was partially certain he didn't actually mean it.

Everyone with any time on the planet knew the time's & experiences he was coming from.
I held/hold no ill will toward him.

But even if given all that, the above point is still moot.
Because the things I choose are my own.
They answer to me.

And I like beautiful things.

PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Truth is, you have a sort of "above the fray" zen master thing going on.

That's cool, there are times I wish I could be that way and you are definitely a positive force in the community.

So, with due respect, it's perfectly fine if you want to stay above the fray, but then please stay above the fray.

Don't step down to deliver "neutrality pact" comments when one of the parties involved has an absolutely dreadful rating and proven track record for flinging smears. Some behaviors just can't be defended.

I'm not "above" the fray.
I'm just trying to be a better human being.
Hell, i'm more flawed than anyone.

I'm just trying to help.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On the contrary.
Uhlanstan was fond of telling me what he & his machete would like to do to me, and in no uncertain terms.
And even then I made it quite clear I was partially certain he didn't actually mean it.

Everyone with any time on the planet knew the time's & experiences he was coming from.
I held/hold no ill will toward him.

But even if given all that, the above point is still moot.
Because the things I choose are my own.
They answer to me.

And I like beautiful things.

Yet Uhlanstan, 84bill, Fierofetish, Flyinfieros and others were banned by the majority vote of others despite your "involvement'.

Because the things that others choose are their own also.
They don't answer to you...or me.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Yet Uhlanstan, 84bill, Fierofetish, Flyinfieros and others were banned by the majority vote of others despite your "involvement'.

Because the things that others choose are their own also.
They don't answer to you ...or me.

The difference is, I'm not questioning it.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The difference is, I'm not questioning it.

Great.

Then I take it you won't be publically questioning other people's motives for how they choose to post or how they rate others?

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As is true with most things in life, you get what you earn or, you earn what you get.

Some times, you receive what you've been asking for. Seems applicable to this and several other threads and members.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....
Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

I sincerely hope that life is never discovered on another planet because, sure as hell Progressives and Socialists will want to send them money.

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not "above" the fray.
I'm just trying to be a better human being.
Hell, i'm more flawed than anyone.

I'm just trying to help.

1 - I agree, you're not above the fray because you've chosen to enter the fray. Being above it means staying out of it.

2 - Glad you are striving for self improvement. I'd say most of us are trying to be better human beings.

2 - It's not helping when you try to mend the differences between a bunch of unruly, opinionated but generally well behaved members and A RAVING LUNATIC.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like how you think that constantly posting that billions of people should be murdered, making every post with a signature that is full of name calling of those with opinions one disagrees with, suggesting people with opioid addictions should die, constantly deflecting and calling out specific members, promoting propaganda sites, and filling this forum with hate for anything that isn't conservative, christian, or white, "well behaved."

Bravo.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go upstairs and ask mom to check if you took the blue pill this morning because I think you're starting to hallucinate.

No one, and I mean no one here has EVER advocated the murder of billions of people, nor called for the death of drug addicts.

In fact, the only "death" supporters here are the Islamic apologists and the abortion advocates.

And in addition to that, your glowing red ratings bar should be a pretty good indicator of who has the behavior problem. At least for someone with a grasp on reality.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go upstairs and ask mom to check if you took the blue pill this morning because I think you're starting to hallucinate.

No one, and I mean no one here has EVER advocated the murder of billions of people, nor called for the death of drug addicts.

In fact, the only "death" supporters here are the Islamic apologists and the abortion advocates.

And in addition to that, your glowing red ratings bar should be a pretty good indicator of who has the behavior problem. At least for someone with a grasp on reality.

Like I said. You are the one with the "behavior" problem here. You specifically said the drug addicts should die. MEM and now Tony too constantly post calling for a "glass parking lot," along with general calling for the death of Muslims. The worldwide population of Muslims is in the billions. Hell, plenty on here have many times suggested killing all liberals.

Yeah, sure, I guess there's no advocating death in all those posts. It's just locker room talk, right?

Sorry broflake, but your imagined reality is not real.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think Cliff is going to ban anyone. No matter how obnoxious. Something has changed after the Google Ads scare.
PFF
System Bot
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like I said. You are the one with the "behavior" problem here. You specifically said the drug addicts should die. MEM and now Tony too constantly post calling for a "glass parking lot," along with general calling for the death of Muslims. The worldwide population of Muslims is in the billions. Hell, plenty on here have many times suggested killing all liberals.

Yeah, sure, I guess there's no advocating death in all those posts. It's just locker room talk, right?

Sorry broflake, but your imagined reality is not real.

But... but... but... you said Nazi's should be punched.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

I don't think Cliff is going to ban anyone. No matter how obnoxious. Something has changed after the Google Ads scare.

As I understood it, the system was built to automatically deal with problem children. I probably don't understand how it's supposed to work.

But, I am of the opinion now that Cliff is keeping the automatic system he put in from doing as it was designed to do. Eliminate or ban at a certain point. I've never seen a red bar hang on like Dobey's has for so long. I quit rating people a long time ago but, Dobey's posts have brought me back to doing it on a very limited basis. I've also noticed my own bar slide left but the number of ratings hasn't changed so, obviously, someone took me from a positive to a negative. I'm OK with that. I'm sure I've stepped on a few toes over time. I have wondered why the rating system hasn't worked in this particular case. I have to assume it's because such threads drive more looks and possibly more advertising dollars.

What ever................ Back to your originally scheduled squabble...............
------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....
Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

I sincerely hope that life is never discovered on another planet because, sure as hell Progressives and Socialists will want to send them money.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 05-29-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...MEM and now Tony too constantly post calling for a "glass parking lot," along with general calling for the death of Muslims. ...

I will ask you to post where I called for the "general calling for the death of muslims?" Now, I have most surely posted about a "glass parking lot" numerous times. But "constantly", again you are wrong. That, or you are still grading on a curve? Do you still do that? Off to your little search...

You should use search engine that I use. Way more accurate.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you are as dumb as you look, ok.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you are as dumb as you look, ok.

Absolutely.

Now, back to my supposed rap sheet...

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Absolutely.

Now, back to my supposed rap sheet...

Dumb indeed.

Now back to that supposed cousin…
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dumb indeed.

Now back to that supposed cousin…

Just wait patiently for it.

Off on a bike ride with the family...

But first...

Click to show

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-29-2017).]

slowv8fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slowv8fieroSend a Private Message to slowv8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I haven't been on here long, but observing since I have, you are a hate filled bigot based on your posts. you are a racist, based on your posts. You are a fascist, based on your posts. You hate free speech, based on your posts. You are a radicalized, left wing democrat socialist, based on your posts. Just an observation. stop acting like an impetulant child. you look terrible in the eyes of newcomers here. You definately make the left wing party in america look like hitler types
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slowv8fiero:
I haven't been on here long, but observing since I have, you are a hate filled bigot based on your posts. you are a racist, based on your posts. You are a fascist, based on your posts. You hate free speech, based on your posts. You are a radicalized, left wing democrat socialist, based on your posts. Just an observation. stop acting like an impetulant child. you look terrible in the eyes of newcomers here. You definately make the left wing party in america look like hitler types

Based on your posts, you are a good for nothing troll, who only joined this forum to engage in flame wars. All you've done since joining is attack others.

Sorry Shaun, but no.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock