Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Busy week already for terror. :(UK concert with multiple explosions. (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Busy week already for terror. :(UK concert with multiple explosions. by Tony Kania
Started on: 05-22-2017 08:24 PM
Replies: 229 (1832 views)
Last post by: RayOtton on 05-31-2017 06:48 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It happens so often, that I was not able to keep up!

Dozens of children slaughtered by islamic gunfire while on a bus in Cairo. Again, it has been a very busy week for terror. It comes in waves. It will be a tsunami very soon. I am not predicting this time, I am absolutely telling you that all signs point toward attacks in ferocity and intensity by muslims. I will catch flack by several here, but that means nothing. I enjoy your temperament, as you all see.

Again, an increased presence of allah is happening. This is not the summer of peace.

Speaking of which, the leftists are planning a Summer of Disruption. Yes, your brothers and sisters are planning mass disruptions of transit, communication, and energy. All to support their feels on how the horrible white man is holding them down. Shat is real folks...

IP: Logged
newf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
So, you talk shat, I send you a PM, you puss out, continue to talk shat, and expect a different return on your investment?

Actually I answered your PM's asking me to phone you. And like I said I'm not sure what phoning you would accomplish, would you like to Skype or something too? I'm fine with our current correspondence but as I said if I get to Washington or you come here let me know and I'll do the same.

Grammar? Punctuation? Like a child I ask, do you see anything wrong with the sentence that you wrote? Think before answering.

I agree you are like a child.

And you are the one touting your writing skills not me. I mess up lots of times, sometimes I edit them sometimes not. It doesn't really bother me.

But, you go off in a tangent not even defending your very own statement? Liberal pussy.

I didn't go off on a tangent, I replied to your post and poor M&M analogy.

Still with the name calling? Here ya go add it to your collection...

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 05-26-2017).]

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

It happens so often, that I was not able to keep up!

Dozens of children slaughtered by islamic gunfire while on a bus in Cairo. Again, it has been a very busy week for terror. It comes in waves. It will be a tsunami very soon. I am not predicting this time, I am absolutely telling you that all signs point toward attacks in ferocity and intensity by muslims. I will catch flack by several here, but that means nothing. I enjoy your temperament, as you all see.

Again, an increased presence of allah is happening. This is not the summer of peace.

Speaking of which, the leftists are planning a Summer of Disruption. Yes, your brothers and sisters are planning mass disruptions of transit, communication, and energy. All to support their feels on how the horrible white man is holding them down. Shat is real folks...

I agree, deplorable. People are dying in terrorist type attacks frequently, look at Syria, Iraq etc. for example....I wonder what makes this story different??
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now now newf, please don't insult children by associating tonya as one. Children are innocent and inclined to not know better.

Think of the children. They don't deserve that.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

I agree, deplorable. People are dying in terrorist type attacks frequently, look at Syria, Iraq etc. for example....I wonder what makes this story different??

Different location, same religion. One common denominator.

I never think that you, Newf, condones this violence.

I continue to make grammatical mistakes, and have a long history here of correcting this. I make little to no apologies for this.

Again, it has been a busy week for terror.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Now now newf, please don't insult children by associating tonya as one. Children are innocent and inclined to not know better.

Reminds me of something I recently heard while people watching.
Only 2 things never lie. Innocent children and yoga pants.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Reminds me of something I recently heard while people watching.
Only 2 things never lie. Innocent children and yoga pants.

If you think yoga pants never lie, you need to get out more. Like maybe go see Cirque du Soleil.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Different location, same religion. One common denominator.

I never think that you, Newf, condones this violence.

I continue to make grammatical mistakes, and have a long history here of correcting this. I make little to no apologies for this.

Again, it has been a busy week for terror.

Hmmmm nothing to dispute there from me.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 05-26-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmmmm nothing to dispute there from me.

@ you, and not the thread content. Honest on my end, not like you care, but I am of the firm belief that you will never strap a dildo bomb on your back in the name of a religion.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled forum...
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The irony of this statement eludes you, what with the whole support for abortion and all.

Let me allude to something you may not want to admit.

You can't be throwing around the "for the children" comment while condoning the ripping of unborn humans to shreds.

( Rule #5 strikes again.)

[This message has been edited by RayOtton (edited 05-26-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

The irony of this statement eludes you, what with the whole support for abortion and all.

You can't be throwing around the "for the children" comment while condoning the ripping of unborn humans to shreds.

Oh look, another pointless comment meant to derail, by someone who has no idea what they are talking about.
PFF
System Bot
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Talk about trolling. No one was talking about abortion.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one was talking about abortion.

He was asked to think of the children.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
He was asked to think of the children.

No, newf was. Nobody said anything to little ray ray.

Zygotes are also not children.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, newf was. Nobody said anything to little ray ray.

Zygotes are also not children.

Um, You were a zygote at one time.

Newf, this wasn't a misdirect about abortion. I used it simply because it was the first liberal hypocrisy that came to mind. (There are dozens that could have been substituted.)

Instead it was a vehicle to point out that Mr. Big Brains ( by his own declaration ) once again mangled the English language. In the recently locked thread he misused "allude and elude" which Olejoedad pointed out just before the thread was locked. Knowing how it would set him off ( and it did ) I decided to invoke Saul Alinsky's Rulte #5 in this thread.

You can call it trolling if you must, I call it trolling the troll.

Now Mr, Dobey Dobey, I've asked you a couple of pointed questions in recent posts but you've eluded the answer. Instead you alluded to the fact that I'm a forum gadfly unable to bring anything concrete to the conversation.

I'd say you are suffering allusions of grandeur.

See what I did there?

[This message has been edited by RayOtton (edited 05-27-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Um, You were a zygote at one time.

Newf, this wasn't a misdirect about abortion. I used it simply because it was the first liberal hypocrisy that came to mind. (There are dozens that could have been substituted.)

Instead it was a vehicle to point out that Mr. Big Brains ( by his own declaration ) once again mangled the English language. In the recently locked thread he misused "allude and elude" which Olejoedad pointed out just before the thread was locked. Knowing how it would set him off ( and it did ) I decided to invoke Saul Alinsky's Rulte #5 in this thread.

You can call it trolling if you must, I call it trolling the troll.

Now Mr, Dobey Dobey, I've asked you a couple of pointed questions in recent posts but you've eluded the answer. Instead you alluded to the fact that I'm a forum gadfly unable to bring anything concrete to the conversation.

I'd say you are suffering allusions of grandeur.

See what I did there?

I see you're an idiot, continuing to try and derail the thread. Your illusions of intellect are just that. It is amusing to watch you keep confusing yourself by tripping over all the words though.

No, randye correcting a simple typo, did not "set me off," despite his insipid lack of intellect and being unable to actually contribute to the thread, just as you do.

But since you like to abuse the English language as a means to push your poorly formed religious beliefs on others, allow me to help you. The word children refers to young people between infancy and youth, and not a zygote, embryo, or fetus in the stages of development where it is legal to perform an abortion.

I asked newf to not insult these children by comparing tonya to them, precious little ray ray. Take your unborn thoughts and get in the sea.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Click to show

This message is tonya approved.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh I see tonya is back to its little antics of stupidity, also unable to argue its point.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see you're an idiot, continuing to try and derail the thread. Your illusions of intellect are just that. It is amusing to watch you keep confusing yourself by tripping over all the words though.

No, randye correcting a simple typo, did not "set me off," despite his insipid lack of intellect and being unable to actually contribute to the thread, just as you do.

But since you like to abuse the English language as a means to push your poorly formed religious beliefs on others, allow me to help you. The word children refers to young people between infancy and youth, and not a zygote, embryo, or fetus in the stages of development where it is legal to perform an abortion.

I asked newf to not insult these children by comparing tonya to them, precious little ray ray. Take your unborn thoughts and get in the sea.

Jeeze talk about lack of reading comprehension.

#1 - I didn't say Randye set you off, I said - "In the recently locked thread he misused "allude and elude" which Olejoedad pointed out just before the thread was locked. Knowing how it would set him off ( and it did ) I decided to invoke Saul Alinsky's Rule #5 in this thread.

#2 - I pointed out the hypocrisy of the "for the children" comment that leftists so readily fall back on by saying -"You can't be throwing around the "for the children" comment while condoning the ripping of unborn humans to shreds. A perfectly valid point whether or not you think so. And the fact is, all children were zygotes.

#3 - Have you noticed the of two of us you are the one who resorts to name calling? Now, I won't deny that I use sarcasm to deflate your overblown ego and there's no doubt that I point out your obtuse, bizarre behavior regarding your abhorrent ratings but the name calling is something I believe should be left to small minds.

#4 - It's a bay, not a sea. If it were a sea then NOAA would call it the Chesapeake Sea on their maps and when I deign to visit the common folks on the mainland, I'd be crossing the Chesapeake Sea Bridge-Tunnel. ( I threw in the "common folks" comment so you'd have something to rail on about in our next encounter - You're welcome )

[This message has been edited by RayOtton (edited 05-27-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jeeze talk about lack of reading comprehension.

#1 - I didn't say Randye set you off, I said - "In the recently locked thread he misused "allude and elude" which Olejoedad pointed out just before the thread was locked. Knowing how it would set him off ( and it did ) I decided to invoke Saul Alinsky's Rule #5 in this thread.

#2 - I pointed out the hypocrisy of the "for the children" comment that leftists so readily fall back on by saying -"You can't be throwing around the "for the children" comment while condoning the ripping of unborn humans to shreds. A perfectly valid point whether or not you think so. And the fact is, all children were zygotes.

#3 - Have you noticed the of two of us you are the one who resorts to name calling? Now, I won't deny that I use sarcasm to deflate your overblown ego and there's no doubt that I point out your obtuse, bizarre behavior regarding your abhorrent ratings but the name calling is something I believe should be left to small minds.

#4 - It's a bay, not a sea. If it were a sea then NOAA would call it the Chesapeake Sea on their maps and when I deign to visit the common folks on the mainland, I'd be crossing the Chesapeake Sea Bridge-Tunnel. ( I threw in the "common folks" comment so you'd have something to rail on about in our next encounter - You're welcome )

Hahahahahahhahahahahahah. Yes, you do lack comprehension, way beyond reason.

#1 I was correcting you, moron. olejoedad did not say that, nor did it set me off. randye "corrected" me, and you seem to be the one getting "set off" by any correction. Nor did you "set me off" in this thread either. The only person you've "set off" here, is yourself.

#2 No, you pressed your personal beliefs by interjecting into a reply that was made to someone else, because you think you are smarter than you are, trying to condescend and be an arrogant fool. Read your sentence again as well. "All children were zygotes." To be a child, one can no longer be a zygote. You just said so yourself. I'm sorry if you disagree with my logic of preventing births which can be prevented, are unwanted, and which YOU refuse to support as evidenced by your stated voting habits, and political and religious views. Being pro choice is not being pro abortion. You, like the rest of the hatemongers who love to conflate these two into your pointless religious rhetoric, fail to understand that, again showing your lack of ability to comprehend basic English.

#3 No. I have noticed you resort to name calling many times, you simply fail to acknowledge it. Sorry you can't comprehend that. Small mind indeed.

#4 Again, you continue to show your inability to understand the English language, or your geographical location. I said sea, not Sea, learn the difference. You might also want to look at that map again. You live on a peninsula, which is a piece of land surrounded on three sides by sea water, made up of the Chesapeake Bay, and Atlantic Ocean.

Perhaps you should deign to check a dictionary next time, and maybe just maybe, try to add to the thread, instead of yet again trashing another thread by trying to make it about me, and your infatuation with sniffing my ass, as you chase me around and interject yourself into a reply to someone else.

Now, like I said, piss off.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh I see tonya is back to its little antics of stupidity, also unable to argue its point.

My thread. **** islam.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back on topic, it's been a busy week for terror indeed. Attacks like this occur all the time, and under-reported, and rarely called the terror incidents which they are, due to being perpetrated by domestic white males.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/...-stabbing/index.html

Where was he radicalized?
Why won't all white people condemn these attacks?
When are we going to ban white people, the most abundant criminals and terrorists in the US?

Of nearly nine million arrests made in the US in 2014, over six million were whites. Nearly 70%.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-i...2014/tables/table-43

In 2015, the total number of arrests dropped, while the percentage of whites rose by 0.3 to 69.7%.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-i...2015/tables/table-43
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still with the name calling.

Still with the complete lack of self awareness.

Still with the forum death wish.

I'm beginning to think you actually are insane. I'll be sorry when you hit that magic number.

It is fascinating to watch and cheaper entertainment than Netflix.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL. I simply give you the respect you deserve, and seem to give everyone else, little ray ray. If you can't handle it, perhaps you should grow up and learn to converse on a more appropriate level. Might be good to start with actually discussing the topic, rather than me, as you continue to try and trash threads, along with the rest of your sick clique on here, with your death wish for the forum.

If you don't want people using the apt label of moron for you, then stop being a moron. Even someone as mindless as you should be able to figure that out.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back on topic, it's been a busy week for terror indeed. Attacks like this occur all the time, and under-reported, and rarely called the terror incidents which they are, due to being perpetrated by domestic white males.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/...-stabbing/index.html

Where was he radicalized?
Why won't all white people condemn these attacks?

Did you see the skin color of those that died defending those Muslims ? It could have been me.

Under reported, ? Lame stream media would love to report on white privilege.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

Your racism has been detected. Thank you.

Rodney, you have an incoming PM...
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
It seems that the holy month is beginning early. More murders last night. Islam is at an all time murder high. Black on black murders are also set to reach an all time record. White on white murders are on the down fall.

Why not talk about these facts?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-27-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It seems that the holy month is beginning early. More murders last night. Islam is at an all time murder high. Black on black murders are also set to reach an all time record. White on white murders are on the down fall.

Why not talk about these facts?

These aren't facts. They are rhetoric. Facts are something which can be independently verified, and you haven't provided a single reference to support your claims.

If you think these are facts, please provide the link to the data which backs up these claims.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Your racism has been detected. Thank you.

Rodney, you have an incoming PM...

Yeah bro, you don't know what "racism" means apparently. These are just facts. I do not believe any "race" is "superior" to any other, consciously or otherwise, so by definition, cannot be a racist. The color of skin has no bearing on how I feel about anyone.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you think these are facts, please provide the link to the data which backs up these claims.

We can't provide links. They are from anonymous sources, .
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL. I simply give you the respect you deserve, and seem to give everyone else, little ray ray. If you can't handle it, perhaps you should grow up and learn to converse on a more appropriate level. Might be good to start with actually discussing the topic, rather than me, as you continue to try and trash threads, along with the rest of your sick clique on here, with your death wish for the forum.

If you don't want people using the apt label of moron for you, then stop being a moron. Even someone as mindless as you should be able to figure that out.

Everything else aside for the moment, before you go flinging around the moron pejorative learn the difference between elude and allude.

mmm'K?

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everything else aside for the moment, before you go flinging around the moron pejorative learn the difference between elude and allude.

mmm'K?

Learn what a typo is, moron.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No.

Right, so not facts. Unverified opinion.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes. Anonymous sources.

Is that such a hard concept to grasp ?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes. Anonymous sources.

Is that such a hard concept to grasp ?

No, I fully expect it was an anonymous white supremacist whispering in tonya's little ears. Which means it's bullshit. There is however, no "anonymous" source. There is just bullshit being spouted, which helps perpetuate racism.

You are trying to be clever and make a point, I get it, but it won't work.

Good job on keeping the oppression of others going strong.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good job on keeping the oppression of others going strong.

"Oppress or be oppressed" is my motto. I am sticking to it.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, just find you to be a pussy. A black man with a tiny dick. You need to clean your yard. Google Maps is laughing at you.

Did you get that PM?
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Learn what a typo is, moron.

You sure are profligate with the insults.

I know, English are hard but unfortunately you be's wrong...........................................again.

Here is a typo - Thier when you mean their.

Here is a misuse of words - Their when you mean they're...........................or allude when you mean elude.

Gosh, it must be tough keeping up the rage index against all of us, day after day, after day.

Don't fret, it will soon be over.

Then you can switch over to the Pontiac Forum and expose an entirely new group to your scintillating personality.

They won't know what hit 'em and I don't think they have a ratings system either. You'll be free to insult, berate and alienate the other members to your heart's content.

BTW, notice, no name calling.

I would suggest you try it, but then again, it's the only tool in your belt so..................................meh.
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2017 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We can't provide links. They are from anonymous sources, .

FTW!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock