Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Fiero holds own against Cuda youtube - check it out!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero holds own against Cuda youtube - check it out! by DimeMachine
Started on: 12-13-2015 10:39 PM
Replies: 22 (815 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 05-29-2017 10:48 PM
DimeMachine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys, its winter and cars (up north) are sleeping. Just a little video of my 11 second fiero aggravating some mopar boys.

edit - thanks to Dobey below, I studied his post to figure out how to embed the video here.

Thanks!
Dime.

https://youtu.be/CULR4BlZO1U

[This message has been edited by DimeMachine (edited 12-29-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post12-13-2015 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could at least just embed the video here:

DimeMachine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for doing that!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I want to see the full length video.
Jims88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jims88Send a Private Message to Jims88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cuda getting beat by a Fiero? that poor Cuda guy eating crow!
DimeMachine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jims88:

Cuda getting beat by a Fiero? that poor Cuda guy eating crow!

I think he beat me by a smidge, but he came over later to check out how a little fiero gave him a run...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jims88:

Cuda getting beat by a Fiero?

Originally posted by DimeMachine:

I think he beat me by a smidge....

Well, maybe next time your camera person will record the whole run.
DimeMachine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2015 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Well, maybe next time your camera person will record the whole run.

Yeah, that was my 11year olds first attempt, so I will cut him some slack. He will get better footage next summer, just need a new victim, but a cuda with a scoop was fun!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2015 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DimeMachine:

Yeah, that was my 11year olds first attempt, so I will cut him some slack.

Okay okay... that wasn't bad for an 11 year old, especially if it was his first time shooting video at the track.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2015 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay okay... that wasn't bad for an 11 year old, especially if it was his first time shooting video at the track.

Patrick....sounds like you're eating crow just like the Cuda driver!!!

Edit... great run too! Nice to hold your own against anyone with that kind of an intake. I'm guessing he was running with a blower too?

[This message has been edited by Neils88 (edited 12-15-2015).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2015 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neils88:

Patrick....sounds like you're eating crow just like the Cuda driver!!!

Hey, I'll give credit where credit is due. Unlike so many adults, the young lad isn't afflicted with Vertical Video Syndrome.
PFF
System Bot
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2015 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AWESOME, if you listen at the start you hear some dude in the background,"that Fiero must have a turbo or something" ROTFLMFAO

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 12-15-2015).]

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2015 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, I'll give credit where credit is due. Unlike so many adults, the young lad isn't afflicted with Vertical Video Syndrome.

Oh boy...not this AGAIN....
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2015 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To run in the 11's that must have been a Hemi Cuda. The guy has $45,000 invested to slightly edge out a Fiero built for maybe 1/5 the price. On a price vs performance basis the Fiero wins hands down.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

DimeMachine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2015 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

To run in the 11's that must have been a Hemi Cuda. The guy has $45,000 invested to slightly edge out a Fiero built for maybe 1/5 the price. On a price vs performance basis the Fiero wins hands down.

Last time I went to the track there was a new Corvette Z06 there. He was running mid 11's. Not sure if he noticed the Fiero was knocking on his door. All in, I have about $6500 into my car, including the car and HP tuners. That pretty much wins the fastest car per dollar at most venues (unless Dark H or Justin B happened to be there). These ARE the good old days of Hot Rodding IMO. I would never have built it without everything I learned on this board from reading past 3800SC threads...

------------------
84/87 NB, 3800SC, E-85, VS Cam, 2.8 Pulley, 4T65E-HD, HP Tuners, AEM Wideband, Regal GS Gauges, S-10 Brake Booster. 1/4 mile -11.85 at 114mph

[This message has been edited by DimeMachine (edited 12-19-2015).]

DimeMachine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2015 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have nothing against Mopars though, as this picture will prove... and Yes, the Fiero spanked him too.

DimeMachine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

AWESOME, if you listen at the start you hear some dude in the background,"that Fiero must have a turbo or something" ROTFLMFAO

That is the fun part about a fast fiero. Sleeper at the track indeed!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DimeMachine 12-15-2015:

Yeah, that was my 11year olds first attempt, so I will cut him some slack. He will get better footage next summer...

Well if he did, we never saw it.

This summer he'll be 13. We're expecting some great footage of his old man's car.
slowv8fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slowv8fieroSend a Private Message to slowv8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
unfamiliar with your setup. v6 supercharged obviously. Mods? and what et and mph? wish the vid was longer
DimeMachine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slowv8fiero:

unfamiliar with your setup. v6 supercharged obviously. Mods? and what et and mph? wish the vid was longer

I need to make a new one this year when I go to the track. I was fairly active on here a couple of years ago.

Mods. 84/87 NB, 3800SC, E-85, VS Cam, 2.8 Pulley, 4T65E-HD, HP Tuners, AEM Wideband, Regal GS Gauges, S-10 Brake Booster. 1/4 mile -11.85 at 114mph
slowv8fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slowv8fieroSend a Private Message to slowv8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice. here is mine against some 600+ motorcycles. I think its an 09-10 kawasaki 636. they are 11 second bikes I think around 122ish mph. my details in vid description

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQD8ag6Rn3o
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nice. here is mine against some 600+ motorcycles.

Nice. Encouraging motorcyclists to get splattered all over the highway.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nice. here is mine against some 600+ motorcycles. I think its an 09-10 kawasaki 636. they are 11 second bikes I think around 122ish mph. my details in vid description

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQD8ag6Rn3o

And, shauna in Florida.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock