Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Going on now, Mass Shooting in CA. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Going on now, Mass Shooting in CA. by ED's85GT
Started on: 12-02-2015 03:18 PM
Replies: 158 (2410 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 12-04-2016 06:27 AM
ED's85GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ED's85GTSend a Private Message to ED's85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This violence has to stop!
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/...-shooting/index.html

Ed

[This message has been edited by ED's85GT (edited 12-02-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeez.....

Remember the "good ol' days" when the only "bad guys" were Muslims and Black people?
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Police scanners are reporting that 30 year Farooq Siad is a suspect. Doni, name sound familiar from your mosque? Seen him at any of the recent Jihad rallies?

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 12-02-2015).]

davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure what you mean buy that Doni, Hitler, Manson, Bundy are a few of many(white) guys that you could say were Bad Guys. The world has a wide verity of idiots running around and today one our more are in San Bernardino CA.

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to get in touch with my Mom, Dad and Sister to make sure they are okay. It wouldn't be odd for one of them to be in San Bernardino with as close to it as they all live. We did get in touch with my wives Mom and thankfully even though this started right across the street from where she works, she took the day off for their anniversary. So Mom and Dad on that side are okay. Back to my phone.
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

Police scanners are reporting that 30 year Farooq Siad is a suspect. Doni, name sound familiar from your mosque? Seen him at any of the recent Jihad rallies?

I just read that as well, but it's not confirmed...

Wouldn't surprise me.

I know Blacks and Whites can commit crimes like this, but the big majority of big time attacks nowadays are Islamic. Doni, I believe you're a muslim of sorts, and I feel bad that you have to cling to such a religion. Jesus is the only answer, not Mohammad. Same goes for Rinselberg, whatever he is.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Al Bundy was a bad guy??
Welp--yeah-----I guess it's true.

Hitler, Manson, Bundy are a few of many(white) guys that you could say were Bad Guys

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-02-2015).]

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ED's85GT:

This violence has to stop!
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/...-shooting/index.html

Ed

The violence is not going to stop, its going to get worse, and no law on earth is going to stop it.
We have become respecters of self, and we have little to no concern for others. Our media loves to play on this, and divides house against house. Violence breeds cover stories.
To end the violence, we must first learn to care about others.
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally got in touch with my Mom and Dad. They are okay, at the VA hospital for more testing for my Dad.
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our office is on lockdown. There's currently a search for one of the three suspects off of Redlands Boulevard. Police scanner if anyone is interested: http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/12443/web
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bradley Jay:

Our office is on lockdown. There's currently a search for one of the three suspects off of Redlands Boulevard. Police scanner if anyone is interested: http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/12443/web

Crap! My Mom got in touch with my sister who is at work in Redlands. Ugh.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 12-02-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There should be a study on you.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 12-02-2015).]

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by maryjane:

Al Bundy was a bad guy??
Welp--yeah-----I guess it's true
LOL! Al Bundy was a great white guy from Chicago. Ted Bundy not so great
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2015 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

Jeez.....

Remember the "good ol' days" when the only "bad guys" were Muslims and Black people?

I am interested in the meaning of this? Seeing as you are a black muslim, then perhaps a bit more than a hit and run? Maybe?
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I am interested in the meaning of this? Seeing as you are a black muslim, then perhaps a bit more than a hit and run? Maybe?

Sorry no religious killings on my thread. This was about a flipping movie.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bingo. And this is why I responded as I did. Funny how Doni and the rest of his Muslim ilk never say a peep when his brothers carry out an attack such we saw in Paris. Yet, something like this happens, and here he pops in, excited at the possibility that the shooter might be white, or even better - gasp- a Christian!

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

loafer87gt

5480 posts
Member since Aug 99

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

There should be a study on you.

I'll save you the time. I don't like Islam, don't like what it stands for, and don't feel it or a of its followers have any place in the civilized world.

Call me intolerant, but I don't feel a religion that celebrates rape, the subjugation of women, pedophilia, and murder of non-believers should be celebrated.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
at least in my area caucasians generally do petty crime or white collar crimes, and the violent ones are mostly black, hispanic, middle eastern in that order. I will also say there are always exceptions. Yes been many, many bad white guys too. We did just have a white guy gun down a whole family who lived next door...also all white. In the meantime since that last week, every day theres been at least one murder a nite and all the suspects were black. I cant refer to other parts of the country because im not there...but it seems the same. On another view, it seems anymore that every black criminal is shot at some point by a white cop....if you listen to the news. Stats from DOJ say 1 out of every 6 blk men have been jailed at some time since 2009.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2015 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This gets you a neg? I was not being a racist religion hater. An honest ****ing question people. From the man that asked it. He is black. He is muslim. If I cannot ask him, then who?

You just cannot have it both ways.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll save you the time. I don't like Islam, don't like what it stands for, and don't feel it or a of its followers have any place in the civilized world.

Call me intolerant, but I don't feel a religion that celebrates rape, the subjugation of women, pedophilia, and murder of non-believers should be celebrated.

A simpletons direction of hate is just a matter of timing and convenience.

Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's been a shoot out with officers now. 2 suspects down it looks like. One in the street and one still in the SUV. A third ran down the side drive of a home into the backyard and they have been surrounding it with the officers on the seen while the Bear Cat vehicles respond to the site. From the video it looked like the suspect ran into the detached garage in the backyard of the house.

From what I could see on the video, as the Bear Cats approached the man down in the street and the guy in the SUV the third started to flee from the backyard of the home he ran from. Not sure if they caught him yet. Bear Cat team radioed that there is a suspect laying down in the back of the SUV that's still breathing with a AR type weapon across his chest.

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2015 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ABC live reporting has the newscaster selling the new toy from the Police. A fricking commercial. Time to get your "Rook".

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-02-2015).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Latest says the SUV was stopped with 3 men in it. There was a shootout, so appears they were the shooters. One is dead, one is in vehicle wounded but still armed. Other got out and ran, still being pursued by the police.
Bradley Jay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two suspects were taken down about a block away from here an hour ago. Lots of sirens and gunshots. Last I heard they are looking for the third but I don't have any updates. We're still on lockdown and not allowed to leave.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stay safe Bradley--I assume you are armed for self defense.

as of last I have read:

“We have no information at this point to indicate this is terrorist related in the sense that people may have been thinking,” the police chief said, adding that at minimum, “we have a domestic terrorism-type situation that occurred here.”
We do not have any identification on who those suspects are,” Chief Burguan said. “We do not have any motive for the shooting at this point.”
David Bowdich, assistant F.B.I. director, who was on the scene, said, “We do not know if this is a terrorist incident.
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure exactly where but they just called the bomb squad in for another IED they just found. They started pulling back from it while they wait for the squad to arrive. They are also about to serve a search warrant on a suspected home in Redlands sounds like off of Center St.

Bradley Jay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our office lockdown has extended until 6 PM PST unless more news of additional IEDs and suspect sightings come up. Most of us are getting antsy. I just want to go home and have a beer after what I heard today.

maryjane, thank you. My Texas CC is sitting at home, can't do that here since I moved so she sits in the nightstand. Hopefully I won't have to use it but the odds of that happening at all are fairly slim. I'm more concerned right now about the undisclosed number of bombs around the city. One taken care of off of 1730 E San Bernadino Avenue, another one just found, but I cannot figure out the location of it.

Who would've thought that the third-largest mass shooting since 1992 would've happened in the town I live in, and a month after I move here, no less. ****ing hell.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I just drove through there. Several streets were closed but until now, I did not know why.
Hope nobody innocent gets hurt.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've honestly become intolerant to our media, I don't trust anything they say any longer.

While I do consider this to be a terrible and horrific crime, I have to question the media in reporting what the killer's motivation was. Seriously, they seem to be trying to calm our nerves before we even know what the hell might have been the reason for such a heinous crime. Do I suspect something? I'm no different than anyone else on the forum. I have my suspicions but, I'll hold them silently until I see some evidence. Obviously, I don't trust our government to tell us the whole truth. They put a favorable spin on everything and seem to control our media.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So search warrant issued on the home in Redlands. Apparently according to a neighbor they have been receiving a lot of packages in the mail over the last couple of weeks and working late in the garage. They said they didn't want to "judge" them because they appeared to be of middle eastern decent. Terrorism is possible but they are also reporting that one of the people worked for the county health inspectors which is who rented the facility that was attacked. So a disgruntled employee, workplace violence type situation is also possible. The middle eastern decent would fit with what we heard on the scanner earlier when they were pursuing the 1 suspect after the shootout. They kept referring to him as "dark skinned".

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[i]Media mentions a Syed R. Farook as one of the shooters/suspects.
Same Syed?
Unknown at this time.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-02-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

So search warrant issued on the home in Redlands. Apparently according to a neighbor they have been receiving a lot of packages in the mail over the last couple of weeks and working late in the garage. They said they didn't want to "judge" them because they appeared to be of middle eastern decent. Terrorism is possible but they are also reporting that one of the people worked for the county health inspectors which is who rented the facility that was attacked. So a disgruntled employee, workplace violence type situation is also possible. The middle eastern decent would fit with what we heard on the scanner earlier when they were pursuing the 1 suspect after the shootout. They kept referring to him as "dark skinned".

Hope it wasn't a ghost gun thing, that's a loophole I believe the left could go after, although if that was the only small victory they got it wouldn't be too bad.

The Ak is a easy gun to get a parts kit for and the receiver is easy to make or buy as a flat only requiring a little bending, welding and riveting to add to the parts kit making a fully functioning Ak out of stuff shipped to your front door.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.vvng.com/vvc-ale...ve-shooter-training/

November 27, 2015

VVC Alerts Public to Upcoming “Active Shooter” Training

VICTORVILLE-(VVNG.com): Victor Valley College officials would like to inform students and area residents that there will be an “active shooter” training exercise on the VVC campus on Monday, November 30th. There will be significant police presence at this time according to Chief Leonard Knight who said this training will last several hours.

In order to avoid any confusion, the public is being notified ahead of time. Victor Valley College Police Department (VVCPD), San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department (SBCSD), Victorville Police Station, San Bernardino County Fire Department (SBCFD), Victorville Fire Station, and American Medical Response (AMR) have planned for and are conducting this exercise to ensure coordinated, timely and effective response to the college community, as well as enhance safety at Victor Valley College.

The campus will be on lockdown causing a portion of the campus to be unavailable and the campus bus routes to be diverted until about noon on Monday. VVC Superintendent/President Roger Wagner believes these exercises and training sessions are imperative as these type of occurrences are all too common. “What I want everyone to know is that we have, on an on-going basis been assessing and implementing an improved campus security and response plan for many months. Many improvements have been made and there are still more to come.”

According to the Victor Valley College press release, this drill is to prepare the school faculty, staff and students in preparation of an active shooter occurrence within our campus community as well as a real life simulation. “Conducting and planning for this exercise will allow us to assess our emergency preparedness and review the coordination and rapid response of both police agencies.” stated Chief Knight.

The campus community will be alerted prior to the start of the exercise via an “emergency notification message” sent through the Alertus Emergency Notification System and through the Text Alert Message System. Additional pre exercise messages will provided through social media, email, classroom announcements and flyers posted around the campus.

Thank goodness they were just doing active shooter drills there on Monday. What a coincidence!

http://thefreethoughtprojec...io-san-bernadino-ca/

BREAKING: SWAT Team Drill Turns into REAL Mass Shooting Scenario in San Bernardino, CA

After the shooting began, San Bernardino Police Department Lt. Richard Lawhead said that their SWAT team happened to be conducting training nearby. The team was suited, “ready to roll” and responded rapidly, Lawhead said.

Nearby police training was underway, response was fast b/c of that. https://t.co/2RirZrapiZ #SanBernardinoShooting pic.twitter.com/ANUautdtUA

— Good Day Atlanta (@GoodDayAtlanta) December 2, 2015

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 12-02-2015).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Syed R. Farook? Sounds like a Southern Baptist, probably from Georgia. Damned rednecks!
I don't know about you, but I always keep a flack jacket and a few bombs in my black Suburban, just in case I get ticked off at the company Christmas party.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank goodness they are terrorists. When I heard on the radio that they were using "assault" weapons, I could see the Democraps going nuts with more gun control laws. Since they are Muslims, the Leftists will be too busy making excuses for them to try to pass more gun control laws.
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

Thank goodness they are terrorists. When I heard on the radio that they were using "assault" weapons, I could see the Democraps going nuts with more gun control laws. Since they are Muslims, the Leftists will be too busy making excuses for them to try to pass more gun control laws.

You heard "assault" weapons? The news feed my wife had up and the police radio from broadcastify.com kept referring to them as semi-automatic long guns. It wasn't until after the shoot out when they approached the SUV and found one suspect possibly still breathing that they referred to the weapon in a different way. At that point they said a AR style rifle.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 12-03-2015).]

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool long rifle, Syed.

Details are coming out that the shooter worked at the place of shooting, and was upset about the Christmas party they were hosting.
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cool long rifle, Syed.

Details are coming out that the shooter worked at the place of shooting, and was upset about the Christmas party they were hosting.

Did they say why he was upset about the Christmas Party?
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Did they say why he was upset about the Christmas Party?

They just said that he had created a disturbance and was kicked out about 20 minutes before the shooting started to take place. If he is like the Muslims we have here, he was likely upset about the celebration of a Christian holiday.

Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A Muslim U.S. citizen and his wife burst into his office holiday party with assault rifles and tactical clothing, massacred 14 and injured 17 before they were both shot dead in a dramatic police shootout in suburban San Bernardino.

Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, who is U.S.-born, was at the party for local health officials but reportedly left angry before returning heavily armed with his wife Tashfeen Malik, 27, and opening fire at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino on Wednesday morning.

Farook, an environmental specialist with the county health department, has been as a 'devout' Muslim and is said to have traveled to Saudi Arabia earlier this year and returned with a wife.

Co-worker Patrick Baccari says Farook was gone for about a month in the spring. When he returned, word got around Farook had been married, and the woman he described as a pharmacist joined him shortly afterward. A baby followed.

Baccari says the reserved Farook showed no signs of unusual behavior, although he grew out his beard several months ago.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...-three-suspects.html

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 12-03-2015).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay