Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Going on now, Mass Shooting in CA. (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Going on now, Mass Shooting in CA. by ED's85GT
Started on: 12-02-2015 03:18 PM
Replies: 158 (2409 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 12-04-2016 06:27 AM
loafer87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
If this is real, what are the ramifications? An attack on American soil, and this is what get as far as justice? I think that I just shat myself. Yep, some poo came out.

With Fiorina's statement that the guns were purchased by law enforcement, this recent development really makes one go "hmmm".

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 12-04-2015).]

IP: Logged
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

loafer87gt

5480 posts
Member since Aug 99

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Here is something to help Loafer to Jerk off .

Sorry bud. If you're going to send through jerk off material, at least send through some pictures of beer, maple syrup, and bacon. Not all of us are Muslim sympathizers like you and get off on gore like that.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

But, MANY of our members would rather not see a box of beheaded humans while viewing this forum. Bad move. Sour even.

All right. Makes sense.

But saying kill em all is no different than that.
That is the reality of the extremists final outcomes.
Just saying the words is no less distasteful.

Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

Reports are coming in now that the guns used in the shootings are were purchased and registered to Law Enforcement. Carly Fiorina just dropped this bomb on an interview this morning. Makes one wonder if this is why the police have left the crime wide open to contamination.

Could this be another Fast and the Furious gone bad? Perhaps the ATF peddling firearms to known radicals in hopes of catching the something bigger?

Edit: Unreal.

http://www.cbsnews.com/live...de-ca-shooters-home/

The FBI left driver's licenses and other documents laying around and let the media circus come in to the scene and trample everything??? WHY? I am dumbfounded as to why this scene was opened to the public this quickly.

The CBSN producer in the clip commented on how she was surprised the terrorists left dirty dishes in the sink. Really? NEWS FLASH: People getting ready to do horrible things probably don't care how dirty they left their house!
Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Darth Fiero

5921 posts
Member since Oct 2002

Neighbor Didn’t Report San Bernardino Shooter Over Fears Of Being Called Racist
Political correctness stopped woman from alerting authorities over suspicious activity

According to Fox News correspondent Will Carr, a neighbor of the pair did not alert authorities because “she did not want to racially profile.”

Carr also revealed that neighbors became suspicious when a group of three to four Middle Easterners moved into a nearby apartment and began “getting a lots of package deliveries.”

CBS also reported on, “A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.”

full story: http://www.infowars.com/nei...lled-racist/

Gee, I wonder why that is when you hear crap like this being spewed by this administration:

Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

full story: http://www.dailywire.com/ne...ames-barrett

Political correctness is going to be the death of all of us.

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 12-04-2015).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Normally I am happy when killers get killed. Saves a lot of time and money.

But in cases where Islamic extremists are concerned I think we should do whatever we can to take at least one alive.

Rooting out everything they know and whom they are connected to warrants some forceful interrogation.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3:00 police and FBI press meeting says they now confirm this was a TERRORIST ACT. I wonder if Obuma will ever say that this time, with the police all saying that is what it was. Im sure he will find a twist to it so that he wont have to say muslim/ islamic terrorists did it. He loves them more than Americans.
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I leave your words untouched.

Isn't this about stereo types?

Does the average Joe go around killing people? Of course not.
But that same Joe when pitted with the CHOICE says and does nothing as one of HIS OWN attacks
someone not his own.
Oh yes it is true.Right wingers don't hate Muslims at least not in general and not enough to kill them.
But some do and some say so. When that happen heads turn and more than a few are glad someone did their secret dirty work.

I don't mock right wingers. I spit on their cowardice,weakness and hypocrisy.
High moral ground my ass. If it is higher it is because it is built on a mound of **** .

Doni has been persecuted before and I can see why he made his oh so evil remark when the reports said it was white-man shooting people .
So big crime right?

Did a single soul give a damn that without even a pause he was attacked as an accomplice to terrorists?
This is only a forum so no big deal I guess.

History has shown that it also is no big deal when people drag their neighbors out into the street and light them on fire and kill the whole family.
This has happened,this exact thing to thousands and thousands,whole countries right in most of our lifetimes.

Well those people are no different than we are.
We watch it on the news and proclaim with disgust that they are animals and monsters as the world cries NEVER AGAIN NEVER AGAIN.

Here is something to help Loafer to Jerk off .

The left wing isn't, hypocritical?
Fast and Furious
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Cowards?
Benghazi

Weak?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...ays-veteran-BBC.html

Even some of the "chosen", are finding it hard to defend Islam...
http://www.forwardprogressi...g-ways-defend-islam/

As far as the Doni thing, I try to stay out of personal forum arguments. I have no problem with Doni. I didn't exactly see persecution, maybe a little rude, but Doni's statement would have at least been considered rude, if it would have been from another, race / religion about black, muslims.

Now seriously, quit with the moral/intellectual superiority crap, just because you side with liberals.

Liberals are the most intolerant, and incapable of seeing that sometimes a minority or a religion can be in the wrong. Get sick of the, Oh I am such a great person, because I put down that ignorant hick, who said Islam was violent, or guns are good, or blacklivesmatter has a criminal element or whatever social justice warrior topic.

I challenge you to try and look at both sides of the story, without the liberal reading glasses.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Normally I am happy when killers get killed. Saves a lot of time and money.

But in cases where Islamic extremists are concerned I think we should do whatever we can to take at least one alive.

Rooting out everything they know and whom they are connected to warrants some forceful interrogation.

I agree, and posted something similar on Facebook the other day. (It also makes them martyrs.)

Now, back to Doni.

From someone on the right. (me)

He's muslim, but Isis will kill him just as quickly as you or I. He is not the "enemy-enemy", but does support them just like many extreme left wing nutcases do. And I'm not talking about waving ISIS flags around and cheering when someone is killed in the name of Allah, but support by not speaking out against them, and even ignoring that they even exist, or why they exist. He's read the Koran, he knows why ISIS exists, and what they can and will do.

I could easily have missed the post, but I haven't seen anyone ever calling for Doni to be killed, we would just like people to stop playing games for their own gain that put everyone's lives at risk. I don't want Doni to be killed, I don't really want anyone to be killed. The majority of the right also doesn't want anyone killed. Not liking someone does not equate to wanting them dead.

I can't speak for the Christians, but I'd be willing to bet they would rather him convert to their book than kill him as well.

There is a very large group of people that want to kill us, all of us. Black White, Indian, Californian, Hillbilly. All of us. They don't care who you voted for, or if you think Global Warming caused them to be angry. They want to kill you, and they will kill you. We don't stand a chance if one portion of the country pretends there isn't a problem.

Sorry about ranting a bit.
Brad
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:

The left wing isn't, hypocritical?
Fast and Furious
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Cowards?
Benghazi

Weak?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...ays-veteran-BBC.html

Even some of the "chosen", are finding it hard to defend Islam...
http://www.forwardprogressi...g-ways-defend-islam/

As far as the Doni thing, I try to stay out of personal forum arguments. I have no problem with Doni. I didn't exactly see persecution, maybe a little rude, but Doni's statement would have at least been considered rude, if it would have been from another, race / religion about black, muslims.

Now seriously, quit with the moral/intellectual superiority crap, just because you side with liberals.

Liberals are the most intolerant, and incapable of seeing that sometimes a minority or a religion can be in the wrong. Get sick of the, Oh I am such a great person, because I put down that ignorant hick, who said Islam was violent, or guns are good, or blacklivesmatter has a criminal element or whatever social justice warrior topic.

I challenge you to try and look at both sides of the story, without the liberal reading glasses.

So You think I side with Liberals?

You challenge me?

So if I don't side with the team then I must be on the other team?

Who gives a flying **** through a rolling doughnut about liberals. They are just useless fodder for the most part.

Maybe you should take off your glasses. Clean your own house and be a little less concerned about those other guys house.

I'm concerned with America. Don't give a rats ass about the little circle jerk club members regardless of what kool aid flavor they drink..

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm concerned with America. Don't give a rats ass about the little circle jerk club members regardless of what kool aid flavor they drink..

Good, then let's drop the political bs and get to work. (I'm not sure what needs done, but I'm fairly certain political bickering isn't it.)

Brad

PFF
System Bot
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Good, then let's drop the political bs and get to work. (I'm not sure what needs done, but I'm fairly certain political bickering isn't it.)

Brad

Both parties need to go at every level of government, I am convinced that is the last peaceful way to fix things.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:

Both parties need to go at every level of government, I am convinced that is the last peaceful way to fix things.

You may say he's a dreamer, but he's not the only one... *whistle*

A nice thought, and it won't happen. For every politically non-affiliated American who votes based on who they think will do the best job there are 2 people who only vote because there is a D or R after the name on the ballot. You can't break those gangs...er... parties up, they now have perceived strength in numbers and will refuse to side anywhere else, hell they won't even side with common sense and decency if it means stepping out of their gang..er..party's comfort zone.

Hell, they even identify with colors like a gang. Is anyone certain that by supporting Rs or Ds, we are not actually just supporting the bloods and the crips?

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 12-04-2015).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

You may say he's a dreamer, but he's not the only one... *whistle*

A nice thought, and it won't happen. For every politically non-affiliated American who votes based on who they think will do the best job there are 2 people who only vote because there is a D or R after the name on the ballot. You can't break those gangs...er... parties up, they now have perceived strength in numbers and will refuse to side anywhere else, hell they won't even side with common sense and decency if it means stepping out of their gang..er..party's comfort zone.

Hell, they even identify with colors like a gang. Is anyone certain that by supporting Rs or Ds, we are not actually just supporting the bloods and the crips?

Honestly, if Trump, Cruz or Carson don't win the election... I'm not so sure I'm even going to vote this time. It'll be the first election that I've never voted in. I'm just not going to party to electing the same crap over and over again.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if its been mentioned but did anybody hear the evening news say that she got into this country using a FALSE ADDRESS? WHF!
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 05:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Honestly, if Trump, Cruz or Carson don't win the election... I'm not so sure I'm even going to vote this time.

Sorry, even though I have similar sentiments, not voting for the Republican is a VOTE for Hillary. That's the sad fact of the matter.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2015 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All right. Makes sense.

But saying kill em all is no different than that.
That is the reality of the extremists final outcomes.
Just saying the words is no less distasteful.

when you are at war, you don't have mercy.. you take them all out.. we are not fighting a nation, we are not fighting a country's army we are fighting an set of ideals that control all parts of ones life..
you have no choice but to kill it all..
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2015 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Sorry, even though I have similar sentiments, not voting for the Republican is a VOTE for Hillary. That's the sad fact of the matter.

yup and the liberals are more than happy with people that pick this
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2015 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

Reports are coming in now that the guns used in the shootings are were purchased and registered to Law Enforcement. Carly Fiorina just dropped this bomb on an interview this morning. Makes one wonder if this is why the police have left the crime wide open to contamination.

Could this be another Fast and the Furious gone bad? Perhaps the ATF peddling firearms to known radicals in hopes of catching the something bigger?

Edit: Unreal.

http://www.cbsnews.com/live...de-ca-shooters-home/

Wonder if any of the movie shooting people that were shown to also be part of sandyhook school shooting at a school that was condemned and closed for over a year+ will be seen at this one..
I put nothing passed anti gun liberals
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Based on the interviews of the murdering husband and wife's relatives (birth and in law) and of some people associated with the mosque where the male murderer had frequented--interviews that I have seen (so far) that have been aired on MSNBC--I don't see anything that says "complicity" among this family and social network of Muslims.

I am not saying that complicity will not be discovered as the investigations proceed; just that I don't see it in terms of what has been publicly aired to this point.

The family really needs to find a better pair of lawyers or public relations specialists to serve as their spokespersons. One of the lawyers is an outright idiot; the other one (with some beard), I haven't fully "processed", but he seemed (right off the bat, the few words that I heard from him) like he was not "squaring up the baseball with his bat", as a salaried spokesperson.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-05-2015).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2015 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Based on the interviews of the murdering husband and wife's relatives (birth and in law) and of some people associated with the mosque where the male murderer had frequented--interviews that I have seen (so far) that have been aired on MSNBC--I don't see anything that says "complicity" among this family and social network of Muslims.

I am not saying that complicity will not be discovered as the investigations proceed; just that I don't see it in terms of what has been publicly aired to this point.

The family really needs to find a better pair of lawyers or public relations specialists to serve as their spokespersons. One of the lawyers is an outright idiot; the other one (with some beard), I haven't fully "processed", but he seemed (right off the bat, the few words that I heard from him) like he was not "squaring up the baseball with his bat", as a salaried spokesperson.

speaking of paid bloggers...
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

I know... I know... but I really believe at this point, that there's very little difference. If I vote for a Democrat, the world ends... pretty much. If I vote for an establishment Republican, then I'm simply kicking the can down the road. At this point, I almost would rather have a Democrat basically finish off self-destroying the Democrat party so that the pendulum wildly swings back the other way, than prolong retardation with the establishment Republicans.

But... let me phrase it this way, I think we're already at that point. You've got some people on here that will vote Democrat no matter what... like Rinselberg and Yellowstone. These are people who, no matter what the Democrat party does, will convince themselves that this is somehow what they need to support. If the Democrat party tomorrow announced that Big Bird was going to be their new mascot... Rinselberg and Yellowstone, and the International Harvester guy who's name I forget, they would come up with a laundry list of reasons why this is a good thing, and how the rest of us just hate PBS.

These guys will never change, but there are a LOT of people, particularly the younger people who voted for Obama the first time, and many of whom voted for Obama the second time that did so because they thought they were changing the world... and wanted to be a part of something greater than themselves.... and this seemed like the cool thing to do. Plus, their teachers told them to do that too. These young adults (now in their late 20s) didn't get what they were expecting, and they don't ever remember the economy or the world being this messed up when compared to what it was like when they were younger through the Reagan / Bush / Clinton / Bush years. So... they're thinking... maybe this is messed up.

The non-establishment Republicans gives them the opportunity to not vote Democrat anymore because... well... it's just not that cool anymore, and maybe is responsible for the problems, and while they technically don't WANT to vote Republican... because, well... Republicans are evil, right? They don't feel so bad voting for someone like Ben Carson, Donald Trump, or Cruz.

Basically... TL;DR: I don't think there's a rats ass chance that any Democrat is wining this next election. I would be shocked...

Or maybe the lawyers are doing the best job possible... but the crime and religion are indefensible... and that's why their defense seems poor and ridiculous to you.

Maybe... you should open your eyes and realize that 10 percent of a billion people means there are 100 million people that hate America, hate Christians, and want to kill / destroy them every chance they get.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have spoken to that point many times. More times than I can count.

Have you seen my "latest"..? I think you might find it interesting. It's something of a new direction in terms of the Qur'an and what it means. "Exegesis." That's the formal terminology.

New English language Quran with 'training wheels'. Great Taste, Less Killing..?
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/114322.html

I am not talking (there) about quick fixes or tactical measures and countermeasures. Long term. What's the long term prospectus?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-05-2015).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like I said, on hearing the FBIs statement about the shooters, he says ' they MIGHT have been terrorists " ...YA THINK ?

Id love to see in his words, in writing, what exactly HIS definition of terrorist is.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 12-05-2015).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2015 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is pronounced care?

Local area C.A.I.R. director. A muslim.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The United States is partly to blame for Islamic terrorism around the world, according to a director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

“Let’s not forget that some of our own foreign policy, as Americans, as the west, have fueled that extremism,” Hussam Ayloush, of the group’s Los Angeles chapter, told “New Day” host Chris Cuomo during a discussion about Wednesday’s terrorist attack in San Bernardino, Calif.

Ayloush said U.S. support for repressive regimes in the Middle East, including Egypt, helps “push people over to the edge.”

“Then they become extremists, then they become terrorists,” said Ayloush. “We are partly responsible. Terrorism is a global problem, not a Muslim problem. And the solution has to be global. Everyone has a role in it.”

Former State Department official David Tafuri said on “Cavuto Coast to Coast” that Ayloush’s comments are “crazy.”

Tafuri acknowledged that there is some room for improvement in U.S. foreign policy, but both the Obama and Bush administrations actually took out dictatorships and oppressive regimes.

“It’s lunacy. It doesn’t make sense. It doesn’t match with the facts on the ground,” Tafuri said.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
C.A.I.R. is a terrorist organization, the American arm of the Muslim Brotherhood.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2015 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2015 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

We have always known where you stand. You are an American. Thank you.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2015 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I agree, and posted something similar on Facebook the other day. (It also makes them martyrs.)

Now, back to Doni.

From someone on the right. (me)

He's muslim, but Isis will kill him just as quickly as you or I. He is not the "enemy-enemy", but does support them just like many extreme left wing nutcases do. And I'm not talking about waving ISIS flags around and cheering when someone is killed in the name of Allah, but support by not speaking out against them, and even ignoring that they even exist, or why they exist. He's read the Koran, he knows why ISIS exists, and what they can and will do.

I could easily have missed the post, but I haven't seen anyone ever calling for Doni to be killed, we would just like people to stop playing games for their own gain that put everyone's lives at risk. I don't want Doni to be killed, I don't really want anyone to be killed. The majority of the right also doesn't want anyone killed. Not liking someone does not equate to wanting them dead.

I can't speak for the Christians, but I'd be willing to bet they would rather him convert to their book than kill him as well.

There is a very large group of people that want to kill us, all of us. Black White, Indian, Californian, Hillbilly. All of us. They don't care who you voted for, or if you think Global Warming caused them to be angry. They want to kill you, and they will kill you. We don't stand a chance if one portion of the country pretends there isn't a problem.

Sorry about ranting a bit.
Brad

jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And I think people do gloss over the fact
that terrorist don't even mind collateral damage
that includes their own. When they decide to strike
the rarely ask if anyone is not an infidel.

They seem to take the
"kill'em all and let god separate'em"
approach to dealing with the loss of friendlies.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2015 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
" "kill'em all and let god separate'em"
approach

Works for me for muslims unless they can prove their non-support for radicals.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2015 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New York Times has begun the link between mental illness, and this terrorist attack. Tic toc goes the clock.

A lot of news on the "female shooter". I find the timing and style speculative.

The interviews with the family of the terrorists is discerning. Yes, they denounce the killings, but when a family is as close as muslim/arabic peoples are, how are you not knowing. Serious. Everyone in all households acquainted with the terrorists is knowing. That is islamic society.

Edit: No reason to bump.

Now the news is looking for the reason why they were "radicalized".

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-06-2015).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2016 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update: It seems that the "terrorists" were triggered by a ****ing Christmas tree.

Grab your binkies. Warm up with a good book. Christmas has just been found as fault for a messed up muslim. Wow.

And, even though they pledged to isis, it may have been a mistake. It seems that the "terrorists" may have had an issue with spell check or some simple explanation.

Yeah, this is what is being reported. **** America basically is how I read it. Where do you stand?

............................................................................................................................

Christmas Party May Have Triggered San Bernardino Terror Attack: Police
MEGAN CHRISTIE, RHONDA SCHWARTZ, JOSH MARGOLIN and BRIAN ROSS,Good Morning America 10 hours ago

One year after the terrorist attack in San Bernardino, California, the ABC News Investigative Unit and “Nightline” are looking back, revealing never-before-seen photos and videos and hearing from the first responders, the victims and the everyday people who prevented a terrifying day from getting any worse.

Authorities believe the terrorist attack on Dec. 2, 2015, in San Bernardino may have been triggered by a mandatory employee training session and lunch replete with holiday decorations, including a Christmas tree, that shooter Syed Farook was forced to attend.

Emails discovered by the FBI and police reveal Farook’s wife, Pakistani native Tashfeen Malik, objected to the Christmas setting and was upset her husband had to go.

Just before the attack, Farook posed with four fellow county employees in front of a Christmas tree in a conference room.

A short time later, 14 people were killed and 22 others injured when Farook and Malik opened fire at the meeting with assault rifles.

“She had essentially made the statement in an online account that she didn’t think that a Muslim should have to participate in a non-Muslim holiday or event,” said San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan in an exclusive interview with ABC News that aired on ABC News’ “Nightline.”

“That really is one of the very, very few pieces of potential evidence that we have that we can truly point to and say, ‘That probably is a motive in this case,’” he said.

Four hours after their rampage, Farook and Malik were shot dead in a gunbattle on a San Bernardino street with police.
Farook at the Range

New video, obtained by ABC News, shows Farook two days before the attack practicing at a local firing range with a pistol and an assault rifle that a friend bought for him.

The video shows Farook adjusting the sights on his rifle and then firing at paper torso silhouette targets, one of which was later recovered in the shooters’ vehicle and led authorities to the range.

“They had high-powered weaponry. They had lots of ammunition. They had bombs at their disposal,” said Burguan.

An analysis by the FBI shows that after the two shooters left the scene of the shooting, they never went more than 7 miles from the site and were constantly circling, often driving right past police barricades.

Officials now believe they were trying to remotely set off three pipe bombs they left behind that failed to detonate.

The remote detonator was discovered in their car after the final shootout.
An Ignorant ISIS Pledge

Shortly after the attack, the couple posted an online message pledging their allegiance to the ISIS terrorist group and its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

But police say the couple had to search online earlier in the day for the name of al-Baghdadi.

“You would think that somebody that truly wanted to do that, somebody that was truly committed, certainly wouldn’t be researching on that particular day,” said Burguan.

The murderous couple left behind a 6-month-old daughter, who remains in state foster care, according to family members.

“It certainly surprised me that you’d have a woman with a 6-month-old baby who’d do something like this,” said David Bowdich, who was the in charge of the FBI Los Angeles office. “That’s very hard for us to comprehend.”
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay. That's it. Snowflakes can't have weapons, dammit.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guns are evil but people are triggered!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you love that? Well don't you?

That is how they talk to you. That's how the authorities and the media lead you around from one trough to the next.

This is why they are so arrogant and sure of themselves. They can do whatever they want and then tell you the opposite.
Who gives a **** about a couple of whackos on a killing spree. The real story being hidden is that they are telling you it wasn't the whackos fault. They are not responsible for the things they did. YOU ARE. You triggered them you ****s!

Yep...YOU SUCK. Everyday everybody. People either don't know what that thing sliding down their throat is or don't care.
You can't have respect for people like that. People like that demand that their betters use and abuse them. It's like a law of the universe.

Get some of that!

triggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtrig geredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggere dtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtri ggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtrigger edtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtr iggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtrigge redtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredt riggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtrigg eredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggered triggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggeredtrig gered
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Can we get some muscle over here and get these people out?"
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2016 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If either (or both) of the San Bernardino perpetrators had surfaced their "angst" about attending a Christmas-themed event in a face-to-face discussion with a local imam or some other practicing Muslim in the San Bernardino area, I think the odds that they would have been counseled to deal with this in some non-violent way were at least 99 to 1.

I would like to say ten thousand to 1, and perhaps one million to 1 would be a respectable lower bound, in terms of comparative religions; but I will not try to gloss over the fact that Muslims plainly seem more vulnerable to the allure of radical and criminal ideologies.

In terms of actually practicing their faith (Islam), I would award them a grade of zero out of 10.

Shortly after the crime, I saw an on-air interview with a young Muslim man from a mosque where the male perpetrator had been seen on a number of occasions. He said that the perpetrator would come to the mosque and recite Qur'an passages to himself, but that he largely kept himself apart from the other "mosque'rs" and didn't engage anyone else in any kind of conversation or dialogue.

I don't think that's the way that Muslim Number One (Muhammad Sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam; seen here in one of his rare, surviving portraits) meant for Islam to be "done".
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2016 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.......but I will not try to gloss over the fact that Muslims plainly seem more vulnerable to the allure of radical and criminal ideologies.

Well, there may be hope for you yet!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock