Started on: 06-01-2014 10:48 AM
Replies: 129 (1207 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 09-08-2014 08:32 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-27-2014 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can...

I choose to treat everything around me with the utmost respect. It is other's actions that remove respect from the equation. I honor that which has earned it.

I do not pray. I have never asked for things. It is up to me to create the world around me. I strongly believe in Earl's ideals. This has hit me harder than any other's words to date. I am thankful, and a better person just by practicing his words.

We all take things differently. We may take different paths towards enlightenment, but it is our destination that we will be remember for.

Peace Brother...
IP: Logged
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Day 28.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Day 29.

Time sure flies!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2014 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Day 30.

Last day. Will post a longer reply later on today.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-30-2014 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even if we did not ultimately conquer our goal(s), we advanced! I think each and every one of us have made gains towards our aspirations.

This goes out to us all... Congratulations!!!
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2014 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2014 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those currently finishing up their first 30 days- congratulations!
Those who restarted and are still on board - keep on chuggin'!
Those who didn't try it out, but are interested, we'll start again tomorrow with a new thread.

Remember, you don't need to complete your goal within 30 days. The test is to keep focused on achieving your goal FOR 30 days. You can reflect on your progress every day, every week and/or at the end of your 30 days. Tweak your goal whenever you need to, and keep going. Next 30 days...

As you progress through each 30 day cycle, you may wish to have one goal, and one "negative" thing you wish to eliminate from your life.

I recommend listening to Earl at least once each 30 day cycle. I have the mp3, I'll share it in the new thread.

I'm very happy that so many of you stuck with it (no matter what day you are currently on) and have seen progress. Thanks for the PMs, and those folks who decided to do the test, but not blab about in on here. Awesome work!!!!

Remember to keep thinking about your goal, do that little bit extra every day. Imagine how things will be when you achieve your goal. Imagine you already did, really concentrate how much better everything is now that you have achieved your goal.

You have to give yourself enough time to accomplish your goal. This may take more than 30 days. Just work on achieving your goal, as you progress you will begin to see the steps you will need to take to get there. Almost every 30 day cycle will bring you closer to achieving your goal. (if you realize you drift away from your goal, either steer yourself back, or reevaluate your goal(you may WANT to be moving in that direction)

I hope a few more folks decide to try out this test with us.
It's fun, and we have cookies!!!!

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 06-30-2014).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-30-2014 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My goals have been met, and then some! Yes, I will continue to re-goal myself. I made this first challenge simple. But then again so am I.

Thanks to all that are doing this. Much of your progresses are what helped me continue on.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2014 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know this thread has been replaced a few times already but I'm still on my first goal of getting down to 160 lbs. Currently, I'm in the 164-165 lb range.

I'm still at it and getting closer. I'm not really doing all the things suggested in the video but I am doing many of them. I am still carrying my card daily.

I am hitting the weights almost daily but only for about 10 minutes. Seeing very good results for the investment. Not sure if I will be happy with 160 lbs at this point. My middle is still softer that I would like and 4 lbs may not make much difference there.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2014 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's great progress!

I did the test twice (or three times? I forget) I made a lot of progress at work and at home. But then, I found myself mentally exhausted because I had opened up a few cans o worms. This month's goal is to get ready for the upcoming Makerfaire. I'll ramp things up for october's 30 day test...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock