Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  So I'm considering joining the armed forces need some insight from the pros (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
So I'm considering joining the armed forces need some insight from the pros by pontiackid86
Started on: 06-18-2013 11:44 PM
Replies: 165 (3154 views)
Last post by: avengador1 on 08-04-2015 04:50 PM
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2015 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder what that kid is doing.
IP: Logged
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2015 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pK if your ever in the s. florida area PM me i'll whip you into shape to make weight in 3 weeks. Maybe 4. your welcome at my gym if you serious about serving our country.

word of advice, you better have your mind made up, you dont want to end up on the bad side of the service (deserters)
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2015 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I wonder what that kid is doing.

Moved to Texas -Driving a truck for fed/ex I think - purchased a corvette - life appears to be going well for PK
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2015 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awe jeez, why make a six page topic about fantasizing servings our country only TO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH! We don't need soldiers like that
fierodriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2015 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodriverSend a Private Message to fierodriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

Awe jeez, why make a six page topic about fantasizing servings our country only TO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH! We don't need soldiers like that

Its called Short Attention Span disorder.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2015 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SQUIRREL!!!!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock