Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  So I'm considering joining the armed forces need some insight from the pros (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
So I'm considering joining the armed forces need some insight from the pros by pontiackid86
Started on: 06-18-2013 11:44 PM
Replies: 165 (3154 views)
Last post by: avengador1 on 08-04-2015 04:50 PM
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

Ooooooh! I can hardly wait for the thread "I got booted from the Navy because of someone else's doing" or " I had to get out because of some jerk did this and I got blamed for it" or the "They lied to me and I just walked away because I felt like I was being screwed" thread.

I'm all goosebumps in anticipation!

Why?

Do you have really low self esteem?

IP: Logged
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
... now that I have the means to work my ass off all day on my body i should be good.. did 4 1/2 miles on the treadmill tonight and jumped on the scale ...

Now that you have the means ? Four and a half miles on a treadmill ? Worked you azz off all day ?

I'm able to jog 4 miles on a 5% incline without slowing down for a break.

In the air conditioning, right ?
If you want it, you better really work your azz off. Don't embarrass yourself showing up in treadmill shape.
You are off to a good start, glad you feel healthier. Don't just get down to the weight limit and think you are good to go. Those more prepared/ready, excel faster, just like school. Getting back in shape is not a quick "to do". Pace yourself. Build stamina.
You do know we have a relatively new member, xquaid I think his username is, who is into fitness training. He has offered to help any here. yellowstone also does physical fitness for a living in Miami. I am sure he will help you.
Good luck Rick.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

In the air conditioning, right ?
If you want it, you better really work your azz off. Don't embarrass yourself showing up in treadmill shape.
You are off to a good start, glad you feel healthier. Don't just get down to the weight limit and think you are good to go. Those more prepared/ready, excel faster, just like school. Getting back in shape is not a quick "to do". Pace yourself. Build stamina.
You do know we have a relatively new member, xquaid I think his username is, who is into fitness training. He has offered to help any here. yellowstone also does physical fitness for a living in Miami. I am sure he will help you.
Good luck Rick.

I'll look into it... and i am making progress... soon enough i plan on running on a trail, right now its helping to build stamina and each time im able to do the whole workout at a faster pace than the night before.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

Ooooooh! I can hardly wait for the thread "I got booted from the Navy because of someone else's doing" or " I had to get out because of some jerk did this and I got blamed for it" or the "They lied to me and I just walked away because I felt like I was being screwed" thread.

I'm all goosebumps in anticipation!

Am I the only one who agrees with the aceman?

Christ Hell just froze over, ace and I agree on something, well at least dad has his cold beer.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 08-14-2013).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you all need to stop being so damn negative about me doing this.. Honestly I've never showed this kind of dedication toward myself to do something not even when I went out for the police academy, When I started this endeavor I weighed a good 225+ lbs i'm now down to 195 and still dropping it.. I have no doubt im at the body fat percentage I need to be at to join up, and honestly I don't quit a job over petty bullshit like you guys are talking about sure I might complain about it but I have a right to, just like everyone else has a place to ***** on this forum, many of you don't know me in person and fail to see how determined a person I can be when there is something to work for, I'm not doing this out of desperation or to just try it, I've always wanted to be a part of something bigger than myself as well as something that I can benefit from, Walking back and forth in a falling apart shop ordering parts for techs dose not train me in a damn thing, my service writer job I had was great and I planned on making a future out of it until it was ripped away from me by my best friend, and if you all wana know I was fired from the job because I sat down at a computer to input information when I was supposed to be standing, really funny how I had been sitting for months in front of all my superiors without one issue and was never told I couldn't sit down when working at the computer. I did everything that was asked of me and more and kept my comments to myself about it except on here Also really funny how my best friend got a promotion just after I was fired (he was the one who wrote up the report), So go head and keep on putting me down over it just like 90% of everyone on here always dose because in reality I just drives me even more, , I really get sick of sharing something on here with you guys and being put to the whipping post over it. my generation is far from what yours was back in the day and look how I'm doing compared to a lot of other young adults my age. I'm 25, Have my own place. Pay for my own car, No kids, Own my dream car, all my bills are paid on time, sure I may not have a career but at least I'm looking.. I know plenty of people my age that sit and home all day playing video games living off there parents, Just because I was the laughing stock of the forum a couple years ago does not mean im the same person now, so for anyone who wants to continue on with me this is me flipping you the bird right now, Everyone else I thank you for your guidance and friendship to me over the years, it is much appreciated and it really does help me toward my goals.

Now onto my progress for the people that acutely care... 195lbs I'm able to keep a steady jog on the treadmill and I'm able to do things now that sometimes would have winded me before... like the 40 steps to my apartment and my need to run up steps.... before id be a little winded when I get to the top Now I do them like it was nothing, almost down to a flat stomach my pull ups and push ups are getting really good and I can feel myself getting together health wise, just a little further to go.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best post of the year award.

But then I like any post telling someone or everyone to stick it.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Man, don't let anyone get you down or upset. I believe you can do it and I am currently in the Military. Almost anyone can join the Military. Just take the negative and build off of it. My Step Mother, Step Father, and my own Mother told me I would never amount to anything. I look at them now and I laugh.

It sounds like you a making great progress. Alot of people don't lose weight or get into shape as quick as you are. So you are doing well. Are you swimming? I only ask because the Navy does alot of swimming. I am in pretty decent shape and I can't keep up with those Navy guys. Apparently, my technique isn't very efficient, so I do alot of work to not go very fast. LOL! If you have any questions about the Navy, my neighbor is Active Duty Navy, he is a Machinist Mate. He is stationed at Norfolk but he lives up here because the housing there is full and he likes the area better up here. Just let know if you do, I can walk next door and ask him for you.

aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahhhh, I get it! You only want "insight from the pros" if it's all positive, unicorn, and rainbows. And the older folks/pros here that have been quite harsh.

Since this "pro's" insight is not positive and not what you want to hear, I'll just wait for "The Navy wasn't for me because (insert some bullshit reason)" thread.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not getting something here, you had Some weight to lose, 2 months ago. you do know exercise not only will make you lose weight, it builds muscle and muscle weights more than fat right?

do you have some huge stash of Twinkies somewhere or something that you have been chowing down on constantly while exercising, just for the energy of course, your diet has to change in order to lose weight and body fat, exercise alone ain't going to cut it. have you got any pictures of yourself before you started to exercise and now? because unless you had like 50 lbs to lose this just ain't adding up to me.

and I just read through the thread and realized you, washed out of the police academy, or am I reading remembering what I read wrong or was it someone else? because if you couldn't make it as a cop you sure as hell ain't going to make it in the service. or am I wrong?

Oh ya and I have to add if you can't take a little honest criticism here from some of us there is no way you are going to make it through Basic when the DI jumps into your face and says,

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fking walrus-looking piece of sh!t! Get the fk off of my obstacle! Get the fk down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!

Ace you have a PM

Steve
------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 08-21-2013).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stick with it PK, give your best shot. You'll make it, or you won't. You don't need outside support--you just need what you already have--what's inside you.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Stick with it PK, give your best shot. You'll make it, or you won't. You don't need outside support--you just need what you already have--what's inside you.

you have a PM

Steve

------------------

PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm 25, Have my own place. Pay for my own car, No kids, [b}Own my dream car[/b], all my bills are paid on time, sure I may not have a career but at least I'm looking.. I know plenty of people my age that sit and home all day playing video games living off there parents, Just because I was the laughing stock of the forum a couple years ago does not mean im the same person now, so for anyone who wants to continue on with me this is me flipping you the bird right now, Everyone else I thank you for your guidance and friendship to me over the years, it is much appreciated and it really does help me toward my goals.

You have LOW dreams. Also, if you think so lowly about those people you know. Why are you using them as a comparison point?

Why don't you compare yourself to someone like me or Brennan? We are both on PFF and about this age. How about Deleron (Chris)?

This isn't meant to be a pissing contest, your track record shows what likely will continue to be your future. 4.5 miles on a treadmill isn't crap. I am in HORRIBLE shape and can do that. Also why is no kids in the "plus" column? Lots of people want kids. Flip whoever off you need to. That crap is trivial and childish.

EDIT accidentally hit submit.

I agree with the many others who don't think you are cut out for the military. Something is always someone else's fault with you. Always and excuse or reason. You don't have to tools to cope with life. I would guess from being coddled so much by your grandmother. Look at me, junior psychiatrist.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 08-21-2013).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Also why is no kids in the "plus" column?

For a young guy just going into the service it is definitely a plus.
I had 4 kids after I had already been in 4 yrs and even with allotment or whatever the family housing was called, it was still a lot more difficult to make it when you have a family. Sep Rats didn't really help all that much while I was afloat either.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm pullin for ya PK! Gut it out and don't look back ---------- It's not where you've been - it's where your going.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For a young guy just going into the service it is definitely a plus.
I had 4 kids after I had already been in 4 yrs and even with allotment or whatever the family housing was called, it was still a lot more difficult to make it when you have a family. Sep Rats didn't really help all that much while I was afloat either.

I meant in life. I have a good friend that specifically wanted kids before 25 because his dad waited so long to have them and was always worn out and tired when they were young. My aunt and uncle had them at her age 36 and his age 40. They are constantly worn out by their 7 year old daughter.

My cousin has 4 kids. They had one then decided they wanted more all close together in age. I personally think they are idiots (different reasons), but it is what they wanted.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The army actually allows Don York to defend your integrity as well.
WAMP WAMP!!! Don is what's up!!!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-25-2013 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I meant in life. I have a good friend that specifically wanted kids before 25 because his dad waited so long to have them and was always worn out and tired when they were young. My aunt and uncle had them at her age 36 and his age 40. They are constantly worn out by their 7 year old daughter...

Not all of us "older" parents are tired. I wear Benjamin the **** out! Amy on the other hand, gets winded just passing gas. She can't work an eight hour shift without being exhausted. Guess which one of us has a six pack, and which one of us has a keg?

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Not all of us "older" parents are tired. I wear Benjamin the **** out! Amy on the other hand, gets winded just passing gas. She can't work an eight hour shift without being exhausted. Guess which one of us has a six pack, and which one of us has a keg?

Do you even lift bro?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-25-2013 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I work out quite a bit. I find that it keeps my insanity at bay. Well, just barely.

I am able to curl 120 lbs., with one arm. I do over 1,000 situps. I can perform well over 100 one arm pushups. I have fallen a bit on pull ups, but I still do around 50 at a time. One armed pull ups? Yep. My bench is only around 260. I have never been able to really do more than that?

Eh, at 190 lbs., 41, and graying/balding, I am an anomaly.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, I work out quite a bit. I find that it keeps my insanity at bay. Well, just barely.

I am able to curl 120 lbs., with one arm. I do over 1,000 situps. I can perform well over 100 one arm pushups. I have fallen a bit on pull ups, but I still do around 50 at a time. One armed pull ups? Yep. My bench is only around 260. I have never been able to really do more than that?

your full of sh!t. Ya I called you on it, videos of you doing what you said or your full of it, all the way up to your eyeballs.

Steve

------------------

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-25-2013 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

your full of sh!t. Ya I called you on it, videos of you doing what you said or your full of it, all the way up to your eyeballs.

Steve

Quite honestly, I can back up what I said. No way in hell am I sending you videos of me "working out".
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quite honestly, I can back up what I said. No way in hell am I sending you videos of me "working out".

Theres a big surprise. I think your full of shiit and your nicknames "dookie".
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2013 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sorefeet:

Theres a big surprise. I think your full of shiit and your nicknames "dookie".

**** you! Why do you think that you can say something like that to me?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2013 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Seriously. PM sent...
sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I call'em like I see'em. I dont believe what you said. Got it? I'm not asking you to prove anything, I am satisfied in what I believe is the truth.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2013 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really? A thread in RFT? I did not know I am so famous. http://realfierotech.com/ph...opic.php?f=4&t=17812

Let's see... You talk **** about me in a forum that has not let me join. Puzzy! Nice to know that little pricks like you can be internet bullies. I recant, a punch to the face is deserved by you. Sad that you feel the need to blast me on RFT, but don't have the balls to stand up for your cruel intentions here.

Yes, another PM sent...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 08-29-2013).]

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Do you even lift bro?

I need to find that YouTube video of the guy that walks up to guys like Tony and asks that questoin. The angry or self-glorifying responses are always so predictable.

They never seem to see the sarcasm in that question.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2013 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I need to find that YouTube video of the guy that walks up to guys like Tony and asks that questoin. The angry or self-glorifying responses are always so predictable.

They never seem to see the sarcasm in that question.

Guys like Tony? My friend, I am one of the nicest people on the planet. But, I will admit, I am rather defensive.

I totally get the sarcasm. I really do.

BTW, I would smoke a bowl with you. We don't get along well, but I feel that you are one of the good guys.
sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm here, ive said how I felt about your claims. What is it that I am unwilling to do here that I have done at RFT? Also, from what I understand, the registration problems have been fixed at RFT. If my wording is different here its simply because there are different rules here and I'm trying to respect them and not cause PK's thread to go to the trash can.

Edit: if RFT thread = famous
Then Your workout = what you claim

[This message has been edited by sorefeet (edited 08-29-2013).]

steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Boys ----- This is a thread about PK or should I say 1 of the threads about the continuing exploits of PK. --- How about we stick to the subject matter maybe just once. SO PK what's the latest --- Just Navy no Mera.
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sorefeet:

I'm here, ive said how I felt about your claims. What is it that I am unwilling to do here that I have done at RFT? Also, from what I understand, the registration problems have been fixed at RFT. If my wording is different here its simply because there are different rules here and I'm trying to respect them and not cause PK's thread to go to the trash can.

Edit: if RFT thread = famous
Then Your workout = what you claim

Your life must be excruciatingly boring, how sad
sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Your life must be excruciatingly boring, how sad

its not so bad, I mean, here I am on the same forum as all you interesting people. So how bad could it be?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why do I do this to myself if I had stayed in Houston id be right were I need to be weight wise to join,, went to the Philadelphia area recruiter and I need to be at 22% body fat...... oh well.... more running, I'm keeping on track for this.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Houston Intercontinental airport is still open as far as I know and pretty sure you can still fly Philly to Houston.
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do I do this to myself if I had stayed in Houston id be right were I need to be weight wise to join,, went to the Philadelphia area recruiter and I need to be at 22% body fat...... oh well.... more running, I'm keeping on track for this.

TRANSLATION: The Navy has met their recruiting quota. It's their nice way of saying, they really don't need your warm body to make mission. Come September 23rd, if you aren't on the floor of MEPS, you can lose all the weight you want, but they aren't going to be knocking on your door to sign up. 23+? yr old. High School Grad. No college. Nope you can't come close to "boxing their mission".

You wanted insight from the pros.
sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you hurry you might get an all expenses paid vacation to Syria.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Houston Intercontinental airport is still open as far as I know and pretty sure you can still fly Philly to Houston.

I would but I do wana do it on phillys terms... if its 186 they want I'll het to it... im only about 10 lbs off . I lost over 25 lbs in a month so whats another couple of weeks or workin out. the recruiter told me they are taking a lot of enlistees right now and it is something that I really would like to do, Even with the threat of another war looming out there it still hasent deterred me from trying to join up. I'll keep at it.

double2point8

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2015 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for double2point8Send a Private Message to double2point8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really? A thread in RFT? I did not know I am so famous. http://realfierotech.com/ph...opic.php?f=4&t=17812

Let's see... You talk **** about me in a forum that has not let me join. Puzzy! Nice to know that little pricks like you can be internet bullies. I recant, a punch to the face is deserved by you. Sad that you feel the need to blast me on RFT, but don't have the balls to stand up for your cruel intentions here.

Yes, another PM sent...

Still waiting to see that video of you doing 100 one armed pushups. Lets go ronnie coleman. LOL I knew it. You can't do it and you just made yourself look like a B!tch. Oh and I am back. quick go cry to cliffy about how I don't have the balls to stand up to you here. LOL

avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2015 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorefeet= Shaun? Just how many usernames did he set up?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock