Started on: 11-27-2012 11:32 AM
Replies: 166 (2359 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 05-03-2014 02:34 PM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

You're also assuming they were executed in the manner reported.

It was at least in the news article, unlike some other comments that appear to be pulled from thin air.

Maybe we should just close this thread until the court case is finished, thus avoiding all assumptions.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-27-2012).]

IP: Logged
aceman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I've had my home broken into twice. It's an awful experience I would wish upon no one.

Keeping that in mind, anyone who would execute those kids in the manner reported is a chickensh!t coward... or nuts.

Were you home when your house was broken into? Did you confront your intruders in the act?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

Were you home when your house was broken into? Did you confront your intruders in the act?

Both times I came home late at night to find the back door wide open , but the second time it happened I thought the intruders were still in the house (as all my video gear was piled by the inside of the front door). I phoned the police and then grabbed the largest knife I had and checked out the house. If I had a gun, I would've used that. Would I have shot them? Only if attacked. I determined the house to be empty.

On a different occasion, I caught a guy in my carport trying to break into one of my cars with a metal rod. I calmly walked up to him and took the rod from his hands. No, I didn't execute him. I then un-calmly ordered him to climb over my fence and out of my freakin' yard. Although I would've loved to have kicked his ass, I didn't want to have to worry about rocks (or worse) coming through my windows in the middle of the night.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-27-2012).]

LB23

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LB23Send a Private Message to LB23Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last 15 or so sec of this video says what I been thinking reading all this.

http://www.mercurynews.com/...urynews&VID=23899714

Also him waiting till the next day to have his neighbor contact authorities is just to fishy. Just sounds like he needed time to clean and/or make up a story.

He felt safe enough to drag Kifer, who was gasping for her life after being shot in the chest multiple times, and placed her next to Brady's body. Brady's body was in another room btw. THEN made the killing shot to the head.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It was at least in the news article, unlike some other comments that appear to be pulled from thin air.

Maybe we should just close this thread until the court case is finished, thus avoiding all assumptions.

As long as everyone knows assumptions are just that, and not facts.
I remember the 911 tapes clearly showing George Zimmerman was racist, until we learned they were edited by the media to make it appear so.
Speculate all you want but don't put too much faith in what the "facts" are based on a single news story.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Speculate all you want but don't put too much faith in what the "facts" are based on a single news story.

I really hope that's a general comment and not directed specifically at me.

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

self defence does NOT include killing wounded people while on the ground

Of course it does. Are you seriously telling us that if you've shot someone and they level a gun at you, you should just stop simply because you already winged them and they happen to be on the ground?? Wounded people on the ground can shoot you just as well as the non wounded, standing type.

I'll bet there's more to this story than what was reported. If the jury believes the shooter still feared for his life, he'll walk. Maybe he's mentally ill, maybe the would be thieves had guns or maybe the guy just acted in the heat of the moment due to adrenaline. If they were down for the count with no weapons, he overstepped. If they still had weapons and/or were still moving around, they were still a threat. I would have shot until I felt they were no longer a threat. I would hope that would be before they were dead but if they're still moving, I'm still shooting. Take me to jail. Better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6.

I'm praying I never get into that situation. When I win the Powerball, I'm hiring bodyguards. I'll let them deal with that kind of stuff.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nope. I'm sticking with this guy kidnapped these 2 and tried to get info on the previous break-ins from them. since they didnt know anything - he killed them, and claimed they broke in too.
this guy was on a mission to "get 'em". to bad he got the wrong ones.....

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

nope. I'm sticking with this guy kidnapped these 2 and tried to get info on the previous break-ins from them. since they didnt know anything - he killed them, and claimed they broke in too.
this guy was on a mission to "get 'em". to bad he got the wrong ones.....

Could be true, maybe someday we'll know.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... making a lot of assumptions ...

That seems to be a specialty here in TO/T, most of them unsupported by the reported and/or known facts. Some are much more aggressive at it than others, each prejudiced by his own worldview.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

That seems to be a specialty here in TO/T, most of them unsupported by the reported and/or known facts. Some are much more aggressive at it than others, each prejudiced by his own worldview.

Feel free to name some names.
PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well, reported "facts" from news sources are pretty lacking
and, if you have ever had any news coverage, you'd see first hand how wrong it is.
lastly - its fun! there is no way we will ever know if these kids actually broke in or if he dragged them in to kill them.
all we have is his word. and 2 dead kids. he had to make up something to explain them, and his story is the least damning.
how else would anyone explain 2 dead kids in the basement? especially with his history with the neighborhood.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Huh, imagine that... Those two are now linked to a burglary earlier in the day where prescription drugs were reported stolen.

http://www.startribune.com/local/181189391.html
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Feel free to name some names.

By their fruits ye shall know them.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But still no mention of any weapons used by the perps in this so far.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

Injured people file lawsuits. Dead people don't.

Tell that to O.J. Simpson. Dead people can't sue, but their estates can and do.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've had my home broken into twice. It's an awful experience I would wish upon no one.

Keeping that in mind, anyone who would execute those kids in the manner reported is a chickensh!t coward... or nuts.

I agree with you. It's amazing the differences in point of view from one side of the border to the other. The "need" for violence and revenge if frightening in the US..

Those kids may (or may not have) made an error in judgement (aka, something stupid) but all kids do! They could still have grown up to be model citizens. I’ve done my share of stupid things in the past, so have my friends and family. I am a responsible family man now with a good job and I feel I’m doing good for others. What if someone had decided to shoot and kill me? Or my friends and family who are also positively contributing to society?

Meh, it’s like beating a dead horse… to death… (see what I did there? )
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Purple86GT:

I am a responsible family man now with a good job and I feel I’m doing good for others. What if someone had decided to shoot and kill me? Or my friends and family who are also positively contributing to society?

What if two people break into your family's home? Are you going to laugh it off as kids being kids, or will you be concerned for your family's safety?
How recently have you been burglarized?
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The "need" for violence and revenge if frightening in the US..

I will only comment that I find this far more prevalent among the "Internet tough guys" on PFF than I do among the people I normally associate with in my daily life. For example, I live in a very conservative State and many people I know own firearms (as do I), but only one or two are obsessed with them. I doubt that the PFF demographic is representative of the U.S. as a whole. The highly-lopsided ratio of conservatives to liberals/moderates posting on political and social topics in TO/T seems to bear that out; the PFF demographic certainly doesn't mirror the results of the past two national elections.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 11-28-2012).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree with you. It's amazing the differences in point of view from one side of the border to the other. The "need" for violence and revenge if frightening in the US..

Those kids may (or may not have) made an error in judgement (aka, something stupid) but all kids do! They could still have grown up to be model citizens. I’ve done my share of stupid things in the past, so have my friends and family. I am a responsible family man now with a good job and I feel I’m doing good for others. What if someone had decided to shoot and kill me? Or my friends and family who are also positively contributing to society?

Meh, it’s like beating a dead horse… to death… (see what I did there? )

If you broke into their house and they shot you, you would agree they should be in prison for it?
(Since we are outside of the realm of details of this story) Assume you were armed, even with just a bat, that would qualify as a stupid thing too.

This is my point.

As a separate point, do you believe the matter of good one does compensates for bad they do?
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you broke into their house and they shot you, you would agree they should be in prison for it?
(Since we are outside of the realm of details of this story) Assume you were armed, even with just a bat, that would qualify as a stupid thing too.

This is my point.

As a separate point, do you believe the matter of good one does compensates for bad they do?

Well up here in Canada, yes you would be put in a holding cell and depending on the circumstances, could be charged or released.

You watch football right? You understand unnecessary roughness? Same applies here. You do what is deemed as reasonable to defend yourself and innocent bystanders, if you go beyond what is reasonable, you are no better than the perpetrator and will be prosecuted as such. But that is here in Canada, I do not know much about American law.

I would do my best to disarm someone (and possibly injure them in the process) in order to defend myself and my loved ones (or anyone else around for that matter). However, a loud yell or a quick, non-lethal surprise attack is often more than enough to disable or deter a thief.

And you wanted to know if I believe the amount of good one does compensates for the bad they do? Yes! 100% and then some! Everyone deserves a second chance and there is good in everyone. Even this jerk who killed those kids, can potentially, with proper help (and most likely medication!) be rehabilitated.

#1 reaction I get from most Americans I have this discussion with (I travel often to the US and meet some interesting people) is you cowardly Canadians. To whom I answer: "Who has to carry a gun to feel safe? "

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

However, a loud yell or a quick, non-lethal surprise attack is often more than enough to disable or deter a thief.

Great advice. All you need to do is sneak up and surprise someone you didn't expect to be there.
I'm pretty sure the person breaking into your home is more aware of the impending break in than you are. If you can somehow gain the element of surprise over an event you weren't anticipating, more power to you.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Great advice. All you need to do is sneak up and surprise someone you didn't expect to be there.
I'm pretty sure the person breaking into your home is more aware of the impending break in than you are. If you can somehow gain the element of surprise over an event you weren't anticipating, more power to you.

in MOST cases, they weren't expecting you to be there neither. Or they weren’t expecting you to notice.

You can nit-pick all you want, I’m sure those kids were not braking in to the house to subdue the man. If they were breaking in, it was to steal something and get out. A simple “hey who’s there!” would of scared the **** out of those kids and sent them on their way.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

#1 reaction I get from most Americans I have this discussion with (I travel often to the US and meet some interesting people) is you cowardly Canadians. To whom I answer: "Who has to carry a gun to feel safe? "

are canadiens not americans?
sorry, just been wondering this lately...the whole calling ourselves "americans".
the Spanish are Europeans, as are the French. Chinese are Asian, as are the Koreans. and so on.
but, then again, we dont even know who the Indians are....?
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

in MOST cases, they weren't expecting you to be there neither. Or they weren’t expecting you to notice.

You can nit-pick all you want, I’m sure those kids were not braking in to the house to subdue the man. If they were breaking in, it was to steal something and get out. A simple “hey who’s there!” would of scared the **** out of those kids and sent them on their way.

It's not a nit-pick, but discount it however you like. You clearly have all the answers you need. May they serve you as well as you expect them to.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would not make the assumption that the two robbers would have ran away scared. The girl did go down into the basement after the first two gun shots. I assume that she must have heard them.

I still believe the home owner went over the line. Even if I make the following assumptions in his favor:
  • He is elderly and could not defend himself if assaulted
  • The robbers intended to harm or kill the home owner
  • The robbers insulted and laughed at the home owner
  • The home owner feared for his life

Even if all of those assumptions are true, the home owner still well over the line when he killed both robbers after he had already wounded them and they were no longer a threat.

If more details come out later about the incident, then I reserve the right to change my assessment.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:
I would not make the assumption that the two robbers would have ran away scared. The girl did go down into the basement after the first two gun shots. I assume that she must have heard them.

which is a large reason why I dont beleive this guys story.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you can somehow gain the element of surprise over an event you weren't anticipating, more power to you.

According to the old man's story, that's exactly what he did... twice! And as a reward, he got to blow both of their brains out. Bonus!

I guess I should've killed the guy I caught trying to break into my car. I might not get another chance at such glory. Damn, perfect opportunity lost.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

He was security for the State Dept. I'm thinking he's been trained to finish people off. The threat has been stopped by finishing them off.

Even in the concealed carry classes in Minnesota they teach that if your going to draw the weapon.... Center mass and pop off 6 rounds.

If you can drag a gasping person safely, they are not a threat. The final shot to the girl was a execution. I am pretty positive the state department, doesn't train its security agents to execute.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What would the subject heading of this post be if the teens were both black?

"Racism, or Self-Defense?"

Just sayin'...
Todd
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
What would the subject heading of this post be if the teens were both black?

"Racism, or Self-Defense?"

Just sayin'...
Todd

or for more fun: what if everyone involved were black - would it have even made "the news"?
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Or what if the old man was black... or Muslim... or (shudder)... a black Muslim?

I think perhaps this thread would've taken a different tangent.

It's okay though... he's a good ol' boy, just protecting his assets. Yehaw!
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree that the homeowner went too far. I agree that what he did is against the law. But the prosecution and sheriff's dept are using the word "execution" in this for a reason. They need to sway the potential jury pool. Because, at this point, what Smith did was going to far and illegal, but it's the jury that will decide his fate. Getting a dozen people from that area to all agree to convict a man who was initially defending his home is going to be damn tough.

The consensus still is. It's sad what happened, but the kids did break into the man's home and he had a right to defend himself and his home.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

or for more fun: what if everyone involved were black - would it have even made "the news"?

If everyone was black, no... it would not have made the news, and Boonie would never have even heard of it.

Or what if the old man was black... or Muslim... or (shudder)... a black Muslim?

I think perhaps this thread would've taken a different tangent.

It's okay though... he's a good ol' boy, just protecting his assets. Yehaw!

As long as at least someone was white, it would have made the news because it served the liberal media's goal of showing flagrant improper use of gun ownership. But if they were all black, the liberal media wouldn't have cared, which would have been racist.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And you wanted to know if I believe the amount of good one does compensates for the bad they do? Yes! 100% and then some! Everyone deserves a second chance and there is good in everyone. Even this jerk who killed those kids, can potentially, with proper help (and most likely medication!) be rehabilitated.

That to me is turning from and stopping doing the bad. I mean does the good offset the bad, continuing both? For example if they were contributing to society and working hard, sucessful in business, gave to charity. But maybe they robbed houses for a thrill.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tell that to O.J. Simpson. Dead people can't sue, but their estates can and do.

I suspect an estate would generally get less for a deceased person compared to a gunshot "victim" suing for a great deal of medical costs, mental anguish, and lost wages?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As long as at least someone was white, it would have made the news because it served the liberal media's goal of showing flagrant improper use of gun ownership. But if they were all black, the liberal media wouldn't have cared, which would have been racist.

Oh Todd Todd Todd... you and your "liberal media". Let's blame the liberals/democrats for everything negative in the world.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh Todd Todd Todd... you and your "liberal media". Let's blame the liberals/democrats for everything negative in the world.

Sounds good to me.

But I think we should also throw marketing people in there with them too...

Todd
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2012 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If everyone was black, no... it would not have made the news, and Boonie would never have even heard of it.

You can't know that.
Only I can speak for me.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 11-28-2012).]

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That to me is turning from and stopping doing the bad. I mean does the good offset the bad, continuing both? For example if they were contributing to society and working hard, sucessful in business, gave to charity. But maybe they robbed houses for a thrill.

The logical answer to that would be no, unless you are Robin Hood. I'm not sure what you are getting at? What I'm getting at is you have done bad in your life, there is always a chance to do some good.

Also (and I'm not saying it applies to this case) you have to ask yourself what pushed someone to do something bad? Was it a necesity to support / feed your family? was it out of hate? rebelious teen? etc.. Sometimes the person commiting the crime doesn't WANT to commit the crime.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock