Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Taillight repair covers for sale on ebay. Not mine (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Taillight repair covers for sale on ebay. Not mine by Cavvy09
Started on: 06-15-2016 08:21 AM
Replies: 182 (6463 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 08-22-2016 08:33 AM
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

He provided me with real bad service, thus my opinion, I am entitled to that. I could go on, but I am done. I do agree with the public school systems, now a days it has gotten bad, I do agree there.

You ordered off my web page. I shipped and you received my product. My web page clearly stated a $10 minimum for credit card orders yet I only charged you $8. How is that really bad service?

Newhart - "Hi I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl and this is my other brother Darryl..."

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 08-20-2016).]

IP: Logged
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In my order I asked if you could ship it being under the $10 minimum, instead of responding you just charged me what you liked. Your bad.
And for hating lairs, slammed has been proving to be a she, you call her a he, (you do that on purpose) is that not lying, you have said you would make products in the past and never came out with them, again lair, you said you are 100% sure you never overcharged me, again liar, you are "guessing on what you say" liar, you called me Cris West's son for years, proven wrong, liar. You bash what other people do when you do the exact same things. So stop bashing Slammed. To even more prove your arrogance you post your sig in EVERY single post you ever make. And as far as this will keep going until one of us dies, you are older you will die first. :P I understand being a Fiero vendor, but you don't have to make sooo much markup on us. I answered your questions, you always dodge mine, liar. As you say it is a "jab" at you so you won't respond, liar. I have talked to many other Fiero people who dealt with you and they say you get mad/irritated when they don't agree with you. Get over yourself , humble yourself a bit, and learn to be a good person.

Go ahead and respond, but I bet you won't answer any of the previous question I asked you, you will just spout some ignorant crap, showing what a true moron you are.
I am done with this thread, I know you will take this as you can post whatever you what without a response. go for it, and prove my point.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In my order I asked if you could ship it being under the $10 minimum, instead of responding you just charged me what you liked.

I am 100% sure you are making that up.

Are you a compulsive pathological liar also? Borderline psychotic?

And the dance continues. Guess you are not done.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff has proved wrong other people's suspicion of her being someone else...

Finding no evidence for A does not prove B.

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I have found no evidence whatsoever Slammed is using more than one account.

dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2016 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, can you just move this thread to Trash already? It's obviously been ruined by a few certain people in here, who think they are not subject to any consequences of their actions, just because they have a shiny green bar under their names.

This thread has grown three pages in as many days, and for what? So a few "elite" members can call people names and cast the forum as a whole in a poor light, when people come across this thread?

I'd say the people attacking Slammed and others over and over in this thread are behaving like children, but that would just be a lie. Children are much better behaved than people are in here. You should be ashamed of yourselves, as you are behaving as a disgrace to the term community.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

I'd say the people attacking Slammed and others over and over in this thread are behaving like children, but that would just be a lie. Children are much better behaved than people are in here.

Slammed should produce products for children. Children believe everything adults tell them. Most adults can spot a compulsive pathological liar when they see one.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

turbodad2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbodad2Send a Private Message to turbodad2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Slammed was terrible at business, But she did make something people really needed and wanted. I think if folks had extended a helping hand instead of the harsh criticism she might have been able to continue and create the "holy grail" GT quarter windows !!!. But it seems she has been run to ground..too bad. I hope she can do the GT quartrer windows in secret and resist the temptation to boast until they are ready to ship to customers. Wouldn't that be a cool Christmas present some PETG shatter resistant quarters wow......oh well.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd say the people attacking Slammed and others over and over in this thread are behaving like children...

Dobey, perhaps you can clarify this for everyone... who exactly is "attacking" whom?

Originally posted by Slammed:

Hey Patrick. Fuuck you. You're a worthless sack of shhit

And a couple of other posts from this same thread addressed to other members...

That is for a completely different product dipshit. Ffuuck all of you. Ban me.

You mean the three that got their money back and the others who got an incredible product? No I didn't count them you dumb kunt.

And yeah, this post (shown in its original form), addressed to a brand new PFF member Here (in a thread which has nothing to do with tail light covers), is quite sweet as well...

Will is a smart guy and has built some incredible stuff, much better than the crap you've shown.

I'm surprised no one called you out at your horrible uneven porting job. Why are you polishing your intake ports and not the exhaust? You've got it totally backwards. No bowl pics so I'm sure the throat is still tiny as phuck, and you didn't unshroud the valves or polish the chambers. What's the point of putting in bigger valves if you aren't going to do it right?

Your manifold flanges are too thin and are MIGing everything because you can't TIG.

Some of you really need to take a good hard look at the quality of person you're standing up for.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-20-2016).]

fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This Slammed named person is really playing a game, and is totally enjoying it.

Its funny than a lot of members that were supporting Slammed in previous threads aren't speaking / commenting
now...Most likely didn't want to deal with a person like this. I certainly wouldn't.
iksnilop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iksnilopSend a Private Message to iksnilopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Some of you really need to take a good hard look at the quality of person you're standing up for.

You're missing the point entirely. I don't think anyone is really trying to argue on behalf of slammed. They're just tired of seeing you chime in on this. You seem to think you're being helpful somehow, but the bottom line is, as someone uninterested in buying the product that was being offered, your input was never needed. Let alone that same exact input, over and over again.

Without your input and others like it, the threads about these covers would have contained:

Slammed offering a product.
People offering to buy that product.
The results of those purchases, firsthand from customers.

I believe people can make decisions for themselves based on that information alone, and I don't see how anything you've added has been helpful.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2016 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iksnilop:

I don't see how anything you've added has been helpful.

How many days have you been a member of this forum?
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2016 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Yeah, after months of BS from you, Rodney, and others, Slammed finally told you all to go f yourselves. I think that was to be expected. Most people on this forum wouldn't have even put up with it for as long as she did.

You all keep asserting that she is someone whom she is not, and pissing all over the thread arguing with each other about whom you all think she is, or how you're standing up for the good of the community and defending it from a certain class of people, all because you think she is someone whom she is not.

Yeah, maybe there were some initial problems with production and shipping, for a new business that was starting up. Maybe some people were not happy they ended up waiting longer than expected to get their purchases or refunds. But that doesn't mean those who did receive the product, installed it, and are quite happy with the end result, should be outright ignored, and therefore you should go harass this potential vendor into extinction, because she made a few mistakes, and you all have already decided, without any evidence at all, that she is a completely different person and scamming everyone on the forum.

Whether Slammed is who she says she is (she is) or not, is irrelevant. The fact is that you and Rodney and a group of others are being even bigger assholes by continuing the parade of defecation on Slammed in this thread. It's not about standing up for Slammed, but rather standing up for common decency, which seems to have sadly vacated this forum, because refuting the BS is a lot harder than producing it; and there is a hell of a lot of producing going on around here.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2016 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He provided me with real bad service, thus my opinion, I am entitled to that.

Go on... Keep on grinding that axe.
The rest of us will still have an excellent source of "top shelf" parts, while you sit in the corner and grumble about a freakin' dollar. Seriously?
I've had disputes with vendors, before. I got over it.
Your loss.
I've met Rodney on numerous occasions. He doesn't suffer fools gracefully. Again... your loss.

Rodney... got the splash shields and hanger a couple of days ago. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 08-21-2016).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2016 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not about standing up for Slammed, but rather standing up for common decency...

Congrats, that actually made me laugh.

You've got your opinion... and I've got mine.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2016 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Go on... Keep on grinding that axe.
The rest of us will still have an excellent source of "top shelf" parts, while you sit in the corner and grumble about a freakin' dollar. Seriously?
I've had disputes with vendors, before. I got over it.
Your loss.
I've met Rodney on numerous occasions. He doesn't suffer fools gracefully. Again... your loss.

Rodney... got the splash shields and hanger a couple of days ago. Thanks!

I'm far from one to agree with sardonyx, but I would hardly call what Rodney provides "top shelf," especially given his comments in this and other threads where he attacks potential vendors who would provide parts he does not.

I've had disputes with vendors before as well, but Rodney will never get another dime from me, or even a suggestion that one should by parts from him, given his complete lack of professionalism on here. You can thank him for chasing away another potential vendor though.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2016 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... potential vendors who would provide parts he does not.

At least Rodney provides what he advertises. Without entire shipments (8 items, to different addresses) going "missing". And buyers having to file PayPal disputes/claims to finally receive delivery.

Look, I'm not denigrating the product. The product is superb, as far as I'm concerned. (I believe I even used that term in my "got my lenses" posting.)
But the kind of business ethics that have been exhibited by the vendor who created/sold them is questionable at best. Excuses. "Equipment failures". "Lost shipments" - Eight of them?! Puhleease.
Bottom line is, if I didn't have PayPal or Visa to back me up, I never would have ordered these. Not a chance in hell. That seems to have proven to be a sound decision on my part.

I would, OTOH, send cash to Rodney, without any qualms. (Well... aside from the stupidity of sending cash through the mail. But that's another situation altogether.)
Because he's proven himself to the community. For years.

I've had disputes with vendors before as well, but Rodney will never get another dime from me, or even a suggestion that one should by parts from him, given his complete lack of professionalism on here. You can thank him for chasing away another potential vendor though.

That's fine. Your prerogative.
You can sit in the corner with the one or two others. Maybe y'all can grumble in harmony.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2016 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because he's proven himself to the community. For years.

I won't deny that at one point he (Rodney) may have been a respectable vendor.

However, that is no excuse for his behavior in attacking other possible vendors, or in attacking those who participated in threads about such vendors. His recent trend of attacking other vendors, and other participants of this forum, is inexcusable.
Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2016 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not about standing up for Slammed, but rather standing up for common decency...

By defending someone with no sense of decency?

Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2016 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we let this die? Yes. I screwed up and did poor business. A lot of people got good parts after waiting far too long and everyone else got their money back. I'm sorry. I'm not making these anymore. There is nothing left to talk about.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2016 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can we let this die? Yes. I screwed up and did poor business. A lot of people got good parts after waiting far too long and everyone else got their money back. I'm sorry. I'm not making these anymore. There is nothing left to talk about.

As critical as I've been, I'm truly sorry that you couldn't make it work - whatever the reason.
The old saying, "Build a better mousetrap, and the world will beat a path to your door." applies, I think.
This was, potentially, one of the "better mousetraps" I've ever seen.
As I said, I'm quite satisfied with my pieces. I wish you luck.

FWIW, to nobody in general, I also have one of the last sets of Ms. Lori's fastback quarter windows. Made (I think) before the falling out with her business partner. Still in the wrappers.
I consider myself fortunate to have both those, and the lens covers.
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2016 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As critical as I've been, I'm truly sorry that you couldn't make it work - whatever the reason.
The old saying, "Build a better mousetrap, and the world will beat a path to your door." applies, I think.
This was, potentially, one of the "better mousetraps" I've ever seen.
As I said, I'm quite satisfied with my pieces. I wish you luck.

FWIW, to nobody in general, I also have one of the last sets of Ms. Lori's fastback quarter windows. Made (I think) before the falling out with her business partner. Still in the wrappers.
I consider myself fortunate to have both those, and the lens covers.

Wow..... you're like the Guy in Guardians of the Galaxy..... The Collector...... Can I get an 8 x 10 of Big Foot drinking from the Holy Grail while riding the Loch Ness Monster
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2016 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course, if I ever install those windows, the paint may fall off of them, just like it did all the others.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2016 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If this is the case, then I agree we should let this die. People either got their product or their money back. No new products are being sold. So there really isn't anything left to talk about. Proof is that the discussion now sways in many different directions, none which has to do with the original topic.

So for now I will close this thread. If you think there's a compelling reason it should remain open, shoot me a PM and I will create a copy of it in the Trash Can.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock