Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Taillight repair covers for sale on ebay. Not mine (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Taillight repair covers for sale on ebay. Not mine by Cavvy09
Started on: 06-15-2016 08:21 AM
Replies: 182 (6463 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 08-22-2016 08:33 AM
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2016 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
goosh I dont even have a GT anymore but reading this thread is like watching reality TV drama.... LOL.
IP: Logged
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2016 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Don't forget the Jet City Fieros meeting on July 13th. Heck, I'll reimburse the club for your meal if you attend. Be a guest of honor, show off your products, and cost me some money. Win-win for you. Seems like a helluva offer to me!

The meeting is taking place as I type this post. I'm fully prepared to send the funds to cover the cost of Slammed's meal. Looking forward to a report.
Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2016 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IIKool:

I'm one of the guys that brought a set of Taillight Repair Kits from slammed on e-bay after three weeks no lens with nothing but excuses.
, And yesterday I talked to the guy that answer the phone and he said they where having problems with product and they wasn't going to fool with the lens right now. They refunded my monies of $320.00 to PayPal so I'm finished doing business with slammed

So basically Slammed used your money for three weeks with no interest, if you had not complained it would have been a lot longer. Sounds like a great deal for Slammed, all that has to be done is to post a tracking number to stall the inevitable...
LB23

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2016 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LB23Send a Private Message to LB23Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was an easy money making scam. Thanks to how well slammed can talk people into waiting longer. Slammed kept saying 30 days till she can collect payment but that is only if she doesn't mark the item shipped in ebay (Mark the item as shipped in My eBay. Even if you don't upload tracking, if you mark the item as shipped in My eBay, your funds will be available 7 days after your latest estimated delivery date.) link to proof http://pages.ebay.com/selle...undsavailabilitynew/ scroll down to WHAT IF I DON’T USE EBAY LABEL PRINTING? Now with it marked as shipped then 7 days after the estimated delivery date(no proof of delivery needed) the money is in her paypal. So now all you have to do is delay the buyer another 3 days so you can transfer the funds out of the paypal account and unlink it from your bank. After that when the charge backs go through it just puts the paypal account in the neg but with no bank linked it wont take money from slammed and now that paypal will be closed. You get your money back but she also gets to keep the money sent. Its not hard to make dozens of alt throw away paypals.

Just my 2 cents.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2016 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not here to agree, disagree with anyone's comments nor to make accusations, but the bottom line is, if any forum member was screwed or not. Some people did get delivery and they gave positive comments. Others have received refunds. They have answered the phone, and keep posting here, but the owners behind this project still hide in the shadows. If they show up at the Jet City Fiero's meeting that should bode well for them.
Quited frankly, I have never seen a product being introduced, marketed and sold like this before but if there is money to be made we can assume that Slammed will be back.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2016 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

If they show up at the Jet City Fiero's meeting that should bode well for them.

The meeting was last night.

No word on any attendance by Slammed.

Not surprised.
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2016 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The meeting was last night.

No word on any attendance by Slammed.

Not surprised.

We had a new member in attendance last night, with a very rare Fiero product.

It was Larry O. with his fully electric Fiero. Not the enigmatic Scammed who absolutely has no connection whatsoever to Dallas Jolley.

So we all got to see a very, very cool Fiero and I didn't have buy anyone dinner.

For anyone in the area, Saturday is the NATIONAL GTO show in Bellevue. It's only the 2nd time the show has been held west of the Mississippi. JCF has a 15-car strong representation and the other Pontiacs are just off the hook. If you are in the area, please stop by on Saturday and say 'hi'. We'd love to meet you.

www.northwestlegends.com for show info.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2016 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lorennerol:

Not the enigmatic Scammed who absolutely has no connection whatsoever to Dallas Jolley.

Absolutely... none whatsoever.

Originally posted by lorennerol:

...and I didn't have to buy anyone dinner.

Such a shame. I was prepared to PayPal the amount to Bill.
aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2016 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I finally have a tracking number showing a package accepted by fedex and on its way to me from Tacoma WA. Scheduled delivery date of Aug 2. I am excited to see them. Better a month late than never I guess. My GT is awaiting an engine swap anyway so there was never a huge hurry anyway. I hope Slammed can turn this around and start producing a sorely needed product.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2016 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 07-27-2016).]

aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2016 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received the package yesterday. the covers look pretty good. the right one had a little warping on the outside edge but it is in an area that will be covered by the rear quarter panel. I cut my old lenses tonight and they are ready to glue now. I will probably get them glued thursday and put them back on the car friday. For the naysayers out there, these do really exist, and I have no affiliation with the seller. Overall I think these look pretty good. Good enough for my daily driver, and 100 percent better than my cracked lenses. Slammed does not appear to be selling these at the moment. he/she mentioned having some severe health problems as an excuse why it took so long, you can take that for what it's worth. I did get a nice product at a price much cheaper than a refurbished oem set. I would recomend them to anyone, however make sure you protect your self with paypal or some other way to recover your money if necessary, and from past experience plan on waiting a month or two to get them. the wait was worth it. I will try to post some pics if anyone is interested.
PFF
System Bot
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2016 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you please post pics of these lenses
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2016 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a picture of what most people received----
lorennerol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2016 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Here's a picture of what most people received----

LOL.

But let's be fair: Quite a few people got tracking links for packages that were never shipped

And it's worth noting that the person above who claims to have received theirs joined PFF this year...
Cavvy09

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2016 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cavvy09Send a Private Message to Cavvy09Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right at the time they supposedly went up for sale also just realized
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2016 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aldan78, Pic's Please

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2016 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ponnari:

aldan78, Pic's Please

X2.. this is like a bad dream I can't wake up from
Slammed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2016 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am no longer making these. Anyone is welcome to take their set and copy them

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 08-13-2016).]

paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2016 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Then sell the molds.

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2016 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2016 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by paced84:

Then sell the molds.

Seems to me we might've been down this road before...

Originally posted by Slammed Here:

I just had a chat with the gentleman that purchased the molds going over everything he is going to need. He was under the impression he would be able to use a shop vacuum and infrared lamps to make these, I don't know what idea was sold to him. From what I can tell, this won't be happening for a long time. He is going to need an actual thermofoming setup that can achieve real vacuum.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-13-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really, reallllly hope someone buys these molds...

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lorennerol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

I really, reallllly hope someone buys these molds...

Let it go. Away into a dusty corner of the Internet where this thread should have gone months ago. Abandon all hope, ye who continue to read these pointless posts.

PS- Anyone who sends this person money with the expectation of getting something in return (other than frustration) is an effing idiot.

[This message has been edited by lorennerol (edited 08-15-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The several forum members that got them, some being very long time and very well respected members like Raydar, posted about them, posted pictures of them, and were very happy with them... Thank you for buying. I've got one long overdue set that needs to go out and that is that. No more.

If you hadn't noticed, I didn't respond. I don't even post here anymore. I'm not selling the molds. I'm not making anymore. Talk about it more or don't. I do not care.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

If you hadn't noticed, I didn't respond. I don't even post here anymore. I'm not selling the molds. I'm not making anymore. Talk about it more or don't. I do not care.

I just had a chat with the gentleman that purchased the molds going over everything he is going to need. He was under the impression he would be able to use a shop vacuum and infrared lamps to make these, I don't know what idea was sold to him. From what I can tell, this won't be happening for a long time. He is going to need an actual thermofoming setup that can achieve real vacuum.

This must be a fig newton of my imagination then.......

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 08-16-2016).]

no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't even post here anymore

That's what we keep hearing.

[This message has been edited by no2pencil (edited 08-16-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

This must be a fig newton of my imagination then.......

That is for a completely different product ******. **** all of you. Ban me.

[Edited by Cliff Pennock]
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2016 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The sad thing is that this didn't really do anything for or against slammed. The only people that lost out here are the ones who need a viable option for their issues with their tail lights. Unfortunately the people that kept the continual harassment going will never take responsibility for their part in this. They're "right" and the rest of us are just naive, because we were willing to give this a chance. I wonder how this might have gone without the constant interference?
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're talking about the continued harassment from Slammed, right Slammed?

[This message has been edited by johnt671 (edited 08-16-2016).]

Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is for a completely different product *******. **** all of you. Ban me.

Now is that how a lady(?) speaks.
In any case it is a brilliant move for Slammed to post profanity, now the post will be removed by cliff for having inappropriate content and there will be no record or warning for those who want to purchase from Slammed to reference in future. Of course Slammed will use another Alias, but everyone will wonder when whatever is being sold originates from the Seattle Washington area.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2016 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnt671:

You're talking about the continued harassment from Slammed, right Slammed?

No, I wasn't. Look at this from a bystander's point of view. There WAS a product, the seller was trying to make good on their orders, and the people that got it were pleased with the quality. Unfortunately this didn't have a chance to really come to fruition between the communication issues and the constant harassment from certain members who honestly were acting pretty immaturely. It's one thing to state your opinion, it's another to hound someone repeatedly, across every thread, and to kill any chance that things could potentially turn out positively. I'm sorry, but I see plenty of guilty parties here, Slammed being only one of them. The rest of the members here have been potentially deprived by the actions of a few.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

**** all of you. Ban me.

That's not very... "lady"-like.

Originally posted by ITR SOL:

The only people that lost out here are the ones who need a viable option for their issues with their tail lights.

And it just absolutely blows me away how much total BS these people are willing to put up with in the faint hope of replacing a freaking tail light. It scares me to think what these same people would tolerate or sacrifice in order to acquire something that's actually required... such as food and shelter.

Nobody twisted this guy's arm to make deadlines he couldn't keep. Nobody was preventing this guy from shipping items he announced had been produced.

People were warned about this guy more than a year ago here. How anybody in their right mind could fall for this continuous nonsense after all this time is well beyond my comprehension.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2016 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And it just absolutely blows me away how much total BS these people are willing to put up with in the faint hope of replacing a freaking tail light. It scares me to think what these same people would tolerate or sacrifice in order to acquire something that's actually required... such as food and shelter.

Nobody twisted this guy's arm to make deadlines he couldn't keep. Nobody was preventing this guy from shipping items he announced had been produced.

People were warned about this guy more than a year ago here. How anybody in their right mind could fall for this continuous nonsense after all this time is well beyond my comprehension.

Does that include the people who RECEIVED their products, and were pleased with them? You and some of the others seemed to help create some of that continuous nonsense if we're being truthful. A lot of the drama on here isn't caused by buyers or sellers, it's all the other people that think they have the right to chime in on every point they can find a reason to argue with. Why would anyone even want to make anything for this group, knowing how ridiculous it is with eating it's own?

Each person makes their own decision about what they're willing to risk. The same thing is true for anyone that backs a campaign on Kickstarter. Many of them flop and the backers are left with nothing but a lack of their money. It's their choice, and the rest of us aren't really in a place to tell them they are idiots for deciding what they are and are not willing to risk. I don't know you, and have no grounds to judge you, but from here it looks like you and a select few others seem to thrive off of conflict. The drama is more off-putting than any potential risk for a lot of people. If I get taken because I risked, shame on me. Who gets the shame if I never even get the chance to decide because someone else made a potential seller decide against dealing with us as a community?

I'm just saying we have no idea how this would have gone if not for the behavior I described. It killed ANY chance for things to rebound, even if it wasn't a likely scenario.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Patrick. **** you. You're a worthless sack of ****

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slammed

783 posts
Member since Mar 2015
Bunch of losers. Nothing better to do that start shiitt in every thread. What product did any of you make that no one else could? Nothing. We shipped 18 sets between here and eBay. Not a lot but 18 people can now have excellent lights because of me and it didn't cost them a fortune.

Seriously. **** all of you.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITR SOL:

I'm just saying we have no idea how this would have gone if not for the behavior I described. It killed ANY chance for things to rebound, even if it wasn't a likely scenario.

Oh my gawd... you just don't get it.

No one is stopping this guy from producing and marketing and shipping his product(s).

How is anything that's being stated here by anyone stopping him?

If there's a market for his product(s), and money to be made... why would he stop? Because he's being held accountable by a few people here??? Oh, pleeease...

Explain to me why he's not selling anything through his eBay account any longer. Not even his clear gun holsters. Is it all because a few PFF members, due to his past history here, have called him out?

Hey Patrick. **** you. You're a worthless sack of ****

Hey Dallas... I love you too.

no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We shipped 18 sets between here and eBay..

Is that including the entire first batch that was lost, without tracking numbers?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You mean the three that got their money back and the others who got an incredible product? No I didn't count them you dumb kunt
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2016 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh my gawd... you just don't get it....

I comprehend what you're saying, I just don't agree with your assessment. I believe your actions, combined with a few others, directly contributed to an already strained situation. I believe this has created an environment where someone is "damned if they do, and damned if they don't". If nothing they do can get you off of them, why continue? In the end, most of the people seemed to have gotten the products they paid for, albeit late, and were ultimately pleased. The drama addicts even started trying to say the last person who received his order was actually a bot and was just the seller in disguise. That's how out of touch this is. Not even a kind or neutral word when they did come through. People were more interested with the gender of the seller than the fact that they were still trying to fulfill orders.

I don't know why they're not going to sell on eBay any more. I didn't ask them, so I'm not going to speculate, other than I'm sure they have their reasons, valid or otherwise. Why would they stop? Possibly because of the drama that accompanied their attempt, I don't know. Do what you feel you need to. I'm not picking a fight, and not trying to get you to see it any other way. I merely wanted to say that there's more at play here than just the actions of the seller. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would appreciate it if it wasn't so hostile here at all times. The behavior isn't helping anything, and could have done more harm than good in this particular case.

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is for a completely different product dipshit. Ffuuck all of you. Ban me.

Please accept my apology, I get the items you have failed to deliver as promised confused.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock