Parting out red, 88 formula. by handymanpat
Started on: 06-06-2016 11:41 PM
Replies: 44 (2656 views)
Last post by: Fiero Master on 05-13-2018 08:50 AM
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2016 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This 88 formula is clean Texas car so you will not be getting rusty parts. I still have not figured out how to post photos here, so if you would like me to send parts photos and pricing for things, just let me know. I will need to send the photos to an email or to a phone.
I do have some grey interior trim pieces.
The automatic transmission is in great condition.
The body panels are excellent.
I am using the seats but I do have a set of tan seats from an 86.
I have the generation two headlight system including the headlights, the motors, the buckets, the wiring harness and the module. All in excellent condition.
I also have a 5 speed rebuilt transmission (1400.00 in receipts for parts and labor) and the dot matrix shift bezel and the cables and the shifter. This is an Isuzu transmission.
There are a LOT of great parts on this car that can be used!
I have an 88 front cross member.
Ask me about other parts. I have become quite the hoarder over the last two years and I may have what you need laying around! If I don't need it for either of my 88s or either of my 86s I will let it go! I have a wide variety of tan and gray interior parts.
Thanks, Pat

[This message has been edited by handymanpat (edited 02-09-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
luvfierosforever

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2016 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for luvfierosforeverSend a Private Message to luvfierosforeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am searching for the dot matrix automatic shift bezel.
geezer mike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2016 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for geezer mikeSend a Private Message to geezer mikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2016 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a gray battery voltage/oil pressure gauge pod that is not warped or cracked

[This message has been edited by busa_powered (edited 06-07-2016).]

88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2016 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so is the t-top the part out or is it not?

------------------
Pat Jones

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for drivers side t-top seal.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2003 BMW 330I
2009 Dodge Charger

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover

88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2016 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great car, Great guy!
MRBLUE87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRBLUE87Send a Private Message to MRBLUE87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in need of a red driver's side front fender for my red Formula. Is yours excellent and cost? Thanks
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How's the right rear quarter trim and right rear marker light I need both.
L.I. Fieros

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hinges arrived today, super fast shipping and in great shape! Thanks!
PFF
System Bot
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Driver rear light marker and front right marker i need.
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm Sent.
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2016 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent...
BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2016 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where you located out of? im in need of a running 2.8
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-20-2016 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Guy to deal with, honest and very reliable.
Cplensdorf

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CplensdorfClick Here to visit Cplensdorf's HomePageSend a Private Message to CplensdorfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for radiator and lower radiator support. Thx!
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much for both quarters and rockers
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2016 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fresh 88 fiero parts!
good condition and clean!
mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2016 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by handymanpat:

Fresh 88 fiero parts!
good condition and clean!

I could use left a pillar trim panel if all tabs are intact

------------------
87 coupe 4 cyl, 5 speed

Fastfiero1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastfiero1Send a Private Message to Fastfiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in need of a passenger side headlamp motor.

PM Sent

------------------
Fiero's Owned:

1987 Coupe 2.5 5spd May 99 - June 03
1987 GT V6 5spd July 30 2012 - Current

PFF
System Bot
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where is this car/parts?
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a good front bumper and right door skin. Location?

------------------
Worldwide Fieros - Your Fiero Resource Connection

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings
Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

axley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for axleySend a Private Message to axleyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use a 2.8.where are you located
ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2016 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the suspension parts!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a trunk latch catch It's the piece that attaches 2 bolts on to the rear firewall between the engine and the trunk that the trunk latch locks onto to hold the decklid closed.

I did a stupid thing, and used a hoist to lift the car onto jack stands and bent it up pretty bad. Please lets not get into the debate on how not to use it to do that, I know the proper way, and it was a momentary lapse of judgement when I was in a hurry.

If there are any differences or not, I am not sure but It is for an 86 GT

Also, if you have the power window switch plate, with electric mirror switch, I could use that as well.

Please let me know what you want for it shipped to 33463. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-05-2016).]

OXFDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still happen to have the rear bumper? Is it maroon or the brighter red? If so I need it asap, if you think your be comfortable shipping

Thanks, Dylan
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the great deal on the tail light and the glove box!
I will add that I have never purchased anything that was packed so carefully as these pieces were.

<bump!>
revson1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in the front hubs and the rear knuckles.
AL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALSend a Private Message to ALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a passenger power mirror, how much?

------------------

liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2017 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you willing to sell just the 88 headlight module? I don't need the rest, just my module died.
PFF
System Bot
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2017 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2018 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2018 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2018 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you have the tail light harness?
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2018 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

Pat is the man! He helped me out so much with what I needed on my car! Blew out a brake line the other day on the way home from work, the short line from the rear block to the right wheel... He hooked me up, and then some!

I can't thank you enough!!!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yamahasrx700

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2018 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yamahasrx700Send a Private Message to yamahasrx700Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am needing a drivers side headlight motor
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2018 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Nelson
aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2018 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just got a shifter and cable from Pat. Everything arrived in great condition. Thank's for the help Pat!
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2018 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping Pat's part out again because I got more stuff from him!!! Again, he took care of me and got me all the stuff I needed!!! Super fast shipping and very good communication as well!!!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page