Parting out red, 88 formula. by handymanpat
Started on: 06-06-2016 11:41 PM
Replies: 44 (2668 views)
Last post by: Fiero Master on 05-13-2018 08:50 AM
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2018 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am i need of a drivers side ( grey) seat belt in good condition for an 87GT. My zip code is 80915, colorado Springs, CO. Shoot me a price if you have one for sale. Curtis
IP: Logged
Mike Morris

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2018 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MorrisSend a Private Message to Mike MorrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still have the transmission?
Backtothe80s

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2018 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Backtothe80sSend a Private Message to Backtothe80sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to say thank you Pat. I dealt with Pat last year and even though he didn’t have what I needed at the time he sent me to someone that did which is why I reached out to him again.

I have been looking for interior parts for a while for my 88 Fiero I’m restoring and Pat had everything I needed and more and in like new condition! Pat was always on top of his emails, friendly and courteous, took pride in what he had and made sure he sent ample photos of what I was looking for and what I would be purchasing. Charged only what he paid for shipping and packaged everything like it was glass and shipped promptly! I’ve bought a lot of items over the years from various people for my toys and hands down this was one of the rare best experience I had where the end product exceeded my expectations.

Hats off Pat and thank you again for being a true collector who values the end user.

Stephane
triads

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2018 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for triadsSend a Private Message to triadsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Backtothe80s:

Just wanted to say thank you Pat. I dealt with Pat last year and even though he didn’t have what I needed at the time he sent me to someone that did which is why I reached out to him again.

I have been looking for interior parts for a while for my 88 Fiero I’m restoring and Pat had everything I needed and more and in like new condition! Pat was always on top of his emails, friendly and courteous, took pride in what he had and made sure he sent ample photos of what I was looking for and what I would be purchasing. Charged only what he paid for shipping and packaged everything like it was glass and shipped promptly! I’ve bought a lot of items over the years from various people for my toys and hands down this was one of the rare best experience I had where the end product exceeded my expectations.

Hats off Pat and thank you again for being a true collector who values the end user.

Stephane

Couldn't have said it better.
So, i'll just say from my experience whomever buys from Pat wont be disappointed.
Fiero Master

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2018 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero MasterSend a Private Message to Fiero MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am needing the upper frame rails in the back to ressurect my 88 Formula I recently bought back. I owned this car for 13 years and hated to see it go. I manage a body shop and we have the guys capable of cutting out the bad and welding in the new.

------------------
88 Formula

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay