3800 SWAP PARTS by Fierorog
Started on: 04-12-2014 10:52 PM
Replies: 122 (17025 views)
Last post by: cam-a-lot on 09-17-2023 06:55 PM
Fierorog

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well here it is. As you may have seen, I have started building some parts for the 3800 engine swaps. I have most of my parts laser cut from 1/4 in plate. And then I build the parts on jigs. I pride myself on quality parts and fast service.

The lower alternator bracket for the 3800 uses your 99 - 03 alternator. Comes with the bolts to mount it to the engine. $85 + shipping

The tensioner / dogbone bracket uses a tensioner from a ford taurus, but does not come with the tensioner unit. It also is the top engine mount ( dogbone ) that is adjustable to fit your needs. It uses the original fiero V6 dogbone. Comes with the bolts to mount it to the engine. $120 + shipping

These two brackets make up what you need to run the belt with the A/C or an A/C delete pulley . I have the belt number and what tensioner to use.

The motor mount I build is for the 84-87 and uses the fiero rubber motor mount or the Rodney Dickman's poly mounts. $110 + shipping

88 engine mount NOW AVAILABLE !! $110 + shipping

4T65E tranny mounts NOW AVAILABLE !! Include all bolts for mounting to engine.
These mount to the OEM Fiero rubber mounts. Both front and back $135 + shipping

I can ship any or all parts for $20 in the US or $60 to Canada.

I also have 3800sc or 3800na conversion flywheels. These are new flywheels that I turn down and balance to be used in a series II & III engine. The machining was done to enable the clutch to fit properly into the Fiero manual transmission. $270 + shipping.

Please ask any questions you have. Email is fierorog@gmail.com and my cell is 319-939-1285
Thanks, Roger

Contact FIEROFLYER if you need a wiring harness. He does great work.

Thanks to all of you that have bought form me. Please post some pics if you can.

[This message has been edited by Fierorog (edited 02-20-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just instaled one of Fierorog low mount Alt setups this evening. Fitment was damn near perfect and installed in less then 10 mins. If ur looking for a well built low mount thats plug and play then this is ur setup. Will use again for future swaps...

djlamp14

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for djlamp14Send a Private Message to djlamp14Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also got my alt and tensioner setup from fierorog. Fitment is great. You should very seriously consider creating 4t65e trans bracket adapters. I'm sure your more than skilled to whip up something and sell them to the masses. They are in demand and no one wants to pay WCF's asinine price

------------------
11.8@115mph 1/4 mile 1999 Regal GSX being demodded for swap into a 87 Fiero GT.
11 sec pass>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQT4X2eBlR8

Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too ordered and installed the lower Alt mount with dogbone. This is some nice stuff, well made, and really quick shipping. I am pleased to have one more thing off the list of my project. Thanks Roger!
Corpsmen Ed

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Corpsmen EdClick Here to visit Corpsmen Ed's HomePageSend a Private Message to Corpsmen EdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be waiting on those 88 mount brackets for the 3800 SC. Will also need the ALT relocation bracket.

Will you have the brackets for the 4T65E/4T65E-HD as well?
ccrook19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccrook19Send a Private Message to ccrook19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
+1 for these Great fitment and Easy installation!
ironhead.76

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ironhead.76Click Here to visit ironhead.76's HomePageSend a Private Message to ironhead.76Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also waiting on 88 motor mounts. Also need a alternator relocation for 98 alternator. Is the flywheel balanced to l67?
Fierorog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 engine mount coming soon. Yes I can balance the flywheels to the L67 or the 3800na engines. Thanks, Roger
Corpsmen Ed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Corpsmen EdClick Here to visit Corpsmen Ed's HomePageSend a Private Message to Corpsmen EdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.

Get to crackin' on those mounts for the 88, Mr!

And whip me up some for the 4T65E-HD, puh-leeeeaaase!
Fierorog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
ironhead.76

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ironhead.76Click Here to visit ironhead.76's HomePageSend a Private Message to ironhead.76Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PFF
System Bot
IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierorog:

I was wondering how much stronger your front engine mount is being it wraps around the front, vs mine which just bolts to the left of the engine with the 3 bolts? Also any plans to relocate the alt to where the A/C compressor was?
Spalding1028

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spalding1028Send a Private Message to Spalding1028Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got his 3800sc flywheel, low mount alt bracket, dogbone bracket, and engine mount and I've already got 100 miles on my swap (I'll post pictures in a day or so). Great work Rog!
Corpsmen Ed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Corpsmen EdClick Here to visit Corpsmen Ed's HomePageSend a Private Message to Corpsmen EdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting for those mounts for the 88.
Fierorog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bump for Travis
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 mount and while your making new thngs, mounts for the "G6" six speed manual transaxle? (do not know if Archie is still making his, so rather then bother him as yet with a 'silly' question, ask here first since your just starting your business)

Fierorog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bump for Logan. Have a great day !
Fierorog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierorog

91 posts
Member since Jun 2013
opps i was already here

[This message has been edited by Fierorog (edited 05-16-2014).]

KY87fierogt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KY87fierogtSend a Private Message to KY87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Free bump
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about engine mount and flywheel

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way. But I just got the 3800sc to swap into it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

fierofinder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't currently have a 3800 for my fiero, but I know where to go when I do. Looks real nice, good job.
PFF
System Bot
Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Take it from me. Roger offers high quality parts, great support, and is a pleasure to converse with by email or phone!
A+ !

------------------
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way. But I just got the 3800sc to swap into it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Might want to try offering the thermostat housing, throttle cable bracket and the bellcrank assembly that reverses the direction of the shift cable on the auto swaps.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

emcc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for emccSend a Private Message to emccEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EXCELLENT
Fastback-Ish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any update on possible 4T65E trans mounts/brackets??
Hawaiian Brian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2014 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hawaiian BrianSend a Private Message to Hawaiian BrianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price of all of these parts shipped to Hawaii please. I know it's more than what you posted. And what is a good clutch to use with this FW and a 3800SC with 5 spd Getrag?
Thanks

B
KEV

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------

2010 Pontiac G6 GT
2009 Chevy HHR LT
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C II on stand
1985 Fiero SE 3.4 V6 4 spd - wifes
1984 Fiero Indy #1098

[This message has been edited by KEV (edited 10-05-2014).]

solman105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2014 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solman105Send a Private Message to solman105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi I'm Mike;
I helped Rog test out the '88 bracket and I'm glad to say that it's a winner. I painted mine orange so it'd show up much better in pictures.
I think he's ready to put these into production; hit him up if you're interested.

My photos:

I'm truly happy with the products Roger is selling, I have his alternator mount, flywheel, and dogbone mount/tensioner

Good luck!!!!
Fierorog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2014 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mike. Good luck with your build. I want a ride when your done.

Thanks again, Roger
Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Roger fan here just chiming in again. I haven't even taken Roger's brackets and flywheel out of the box yet but I rest assured knowing they will fit like a dream.

Thanks again Roger !

------------------
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VIN #5835
"Don't hate ... Carburate!"
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Peugot 604 Intake manifold
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

Spiders1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What size belt do we use for your low mount alt bracket?

------------------
86 GT 3.8 SC/ 5 speed Getrag swap in progress

05 Mustang GT Supercharged tuned down from
560 to 530 RWHP

92 Stealth twin turbo JDM engine swap in progress

PFF
System Bot
Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The part number comes with the mounts when you get them (gates 060815 if my memory is not failing me) and you also need a tensioner from a 3.8 Taurus. I just bought all of these a few weeks ago and everything is superb. I haven't gotten the engine on the cradle yet but if it lines up like the rest did on the engine. 100% perfect
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2014 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These look really well made. Unlike my "supposedly" 1/4" mounts, these really are 1/4" mounts. Nice work

Planning to make an F23 mount too?
Fierorog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2014 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the nice posts. I like to build quality, and try to get parts out fast. I would like to make brackets for the F23, but I don't have the tranny in my paws yet. Hope to some day.

Thanks again, Roger
cell 319-939-1285
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2014 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is also a lot of demand for 4T65E tranny mounts as I still get asked very often for them and just end up saying to contact fierorog as he makes my mounts now. Any plans on doing them soon. Dan
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2014 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a complete mount kit for a 3800SC series 2 4T65E-HD into an 84 fiero.

Lowmount alternator
engine mount bracket
both 4T65E trans brackets that use the stock fiero mounts.

PM me a price including shipping. Thanks!!
Trust one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Trust oneSend a Private Message to Trust oneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[Hi FIEROROG .any new news on the transmission mounts for the 4t65hd thanks.

QUOTE]Originally posted by gtxbullet:

I need a complete mount kit for a 3800SC series 2 4T65E-HD into an 84 fiero.

Lowmount alternator
engine mount bracket
both 4T65E trans brackets that use the stock fiero mounts.

PM me a price including shipping. Thanks!![/QUOTE]

Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome ! Time to start putting some cash aside and put my order in when i have it all saved. Looks great !
Fierorog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Trust One, I sent you a P.M.
Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Roger, I just emailed you to ask for the belt part number for the lower alternator mount and the dogbone you make.
Here's another question I can't find the answer to. I put the oil filter adaptor you sent me on (the same as in your picture) and the oil pressure sender I bought is longer than the one in your pictures and has three terminal pins inside) is that right? The one I see on your picture is much shorter than mine. Do you know the correct sender I should be using? Should it have two pins or three?
Thanks,
Louis

------------------
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Peugot 604 Intake manifold
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)