Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Zimmer Quicksilver Inner Door Skins...some of the nicest door skins created for Fiero (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Zimmer Quicksilver Inner Door Skins...some of the nicest door skins created for Fiero by TXOPIE
Started on: 05-17-2013 01:55 AM
Replies: 256 (13407 views)
Last post by: dkh1020 on 10-05-2014 11:19 PM
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK...Just got the OK from Rob via Text...it will be till the end of the month!

So get going and don't delay!

Because 20 days from today...the price goes up to standard rate as listed before.
IP: Logged
Twinn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TwinnSend a Private Message to TwinnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for getting the extension. I really wanted to see a final product before pulling the trigger. Now there should be time for that to happen
Sonny Burnett 21

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2013 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Burnett 21Send a Private Message to Sonny Burnett 21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm with most of the people on this. Let's see the first set first. If I can get the dark grey on light grey leather on suede combo without a pocket to kinda match a gt layout I'll pay in full if I have too. I have manual side mirrors can the skins accommodate that
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2013 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd want a finished set using the same material, stitching and color that Amida used for my G1 dash. Need a price for that before committing.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2013 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

OK...Just got the OK from Rob via Text...it will be till the end of the month!

So get going and don't delay!

Because 20 days from today...the price goes up to standard rate as listed before.

Okay let me get this straight. I'm on the maybe list. I $buy$ the panels from you in Texas. You ship them to me in PA. I look at them and say "WOW". I then ship them to Russ88Ttop in IN. I pay Russ. He covers them and ships them back to me in PA.

Am I on target?

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

dkh1020

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2013 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dkh1020Send a Private Message to dkh1020Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait to see how these go with my Amida dash!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

Okay let me get this straight. I'm on the maybe list. I $buy$ the panels from you in Texas. You ship them to me in PA. I look at them and say "WOW". I then ship them to Russ88Ttop in IN. I pay Russ. He covers them and ships them back to me in PA.

Am I on target?

Spoon

SPOON,

Rob will ship directly to Russ for your convenience...saving you shipping to Russ.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE:

Guys if I had to gander a price for the upholstery of the set...I would think ballpark of $150...so you get a killer set of custom door panels for about $300 finished...that MIGHT normally get you a set of after-market door panels in the raw anywhere else!

Russ will chime in with exact figures once he has my panels completed....but I don't expect to be off by much on the amount.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by Sonny Burnett 21:

I'm with most of the people on this. Let's see the first set first. If I can get the dark grey on light grey leather on suede combo without a pocket to kinda match a gt layout I'll pay in full if I have too. I have manual side mirrors can the skins accommodate that

Sonny,

PM "EVM_Rob" directly about the one off on your manual side mirrors.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE:

Guys if I had to gander a price for the upholstery of the set...I would think ballpark of $150...so you get a killer set of custom door panels for about $300 finished...that MIGHT normally get you a set of after-market door panels in the raw anywhere else!

Russ will chime in with exact figures once he has my panels completed....but I don't expect to be off by much on the amount.
Gambit

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are the shipping costs to the Netherlands if i take two sets, postal code 4851 BG the Netherlands, flat rate.
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gambit:

What are the shipping costs to the Netherlands if i take two sets, postal code 4851 BG the Netherlands, flat rate.

Gambit,

Will you want Russ to do the upholstery before they are shipped to the Netherlands?

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 09-12-2013).]

Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yellowstone - I'll need is a sample of the material so I can match it up from my supplier and can do,
The $150 is the target price I'm trying for, final price might be a little higher or a little lower, but that's the guesstament I'm shooting for. I'll know better when Jim's set is completed

Russ

------------------

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gambit:

Gambit,

$170.00 for two sets to the Netherlands, if straight from Rob in the raw.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: Russ is scheduled to receive my set of panels via Fed-ex today!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

Yellowstone - I'll need is a sample of the material so I can match it up from my supplier and can do,

Hi, the fabric is called Grand Prix Black and Grand Prix Silver Grey. Is that a standard fabric type? I guess Amida can tell us where he ordered it from...
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yellowstone - I'll see if Rob can send me a sample

FYI - Door panels did not arrive on Friday - I'll keep you posted

Russ

------------------

crashmydaytona

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a cup or bottle holder anywhere? Thought that was part of the design originally.
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2013 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates on these. I think mine were to be shipped to Russ already as well. Russ you received them?

Mike Parker
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting close to your deadline for the $175. Any updates? will this panel come with everything needed to install it? Is there a cup holder somewhere? I have money burning a hole in my pocket (how often does that happen) would love to see the finished product and price to make a decision. Thanks
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crashmydaytona:

Getting close to your deadline for the $175. Any updates? will this panel come with everything needed to install it? Is there a cup holder somewhere? I have money burning a hole in my pocket (how often does that happen) would love to see the finished product and price to make a decision. Thanks

PM SENT
PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update - I did receive the frist set ( TXOPIE ) late last week. I had several commitments to complete custom interiors for a large show this weekend in Indiana ( Jimmy Dean days and Ducktail ), so in between those and working on the house since the flood I've been busy, as you might notice by the time of this post. However I have been working on the panels also. I spoke with Rob yesterday, as I had some questions for him, and he was very helpful.
The door panels look great and he did a fantastic job in the design and finish.
If all goes as planned, I hope to have the first prototype, pics, and pricing by Wed evening, as I am aware the deadline is coming fast
Any questions or concerns, PM or email me
Thanks
Russ

------------------

Iamlost22185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in a set. would also like to see the finished part.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI - I have a door panel complete to look at, but PIP is currently not working, I'll try again later

Russ

------------------

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RUSS....Please post as soon as you can!

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pics of the first one. I covered it with some spare Grey Vinyl and Black carpet to use for my pattern. The top stitched area and the armrest are not attached, I just placed them on the door for pics only, so they will fit much better when attached. When I remove the material I have to tweak the pattern in a few places, but at least everyone can get an idea of the finished product.
I am holding the price on my end at $150 plus shipping as I previously posted using standard colors as Light Grey, Dark Grey, Saddle, Beechwood, and Black, other colors may or may not increase the price a little, depending on my cost. I can change the stitching pattern on the top pattern for the customer and use Vinyl to replace the lower carpet in the sample. I'm also looking into some sort of storage area in the lower section like the stock Zimmer panel had

I held down the armrest to show how it would look attached eliminating the gap in the pics above

Thanks to everyone for thier for thier patience, and as always, comments and suggestions are welcome

Russ

------------------

crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does that armrest top flip up and have a storage compartment? How much was shipping from rob to you and how much from you to me 57702 a rough estimate is fine? Thanks
EVM_Rob

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE

I will honor the $175 price per set plus the $35 shipping till October 12. That will allow for the time it took for Russ to receive that initial set and get them covered.

[This message has been edited by EVM_Rob (edited 09-27-2013).]

Iamlost22185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I want a Set How for out are you on the orders are you? Also are you sending the Raw Door panel or is it finished?
deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

Here are some pics of the first one. I covered it with some spare Grey Vinyl and Black carpet to use for my pattern. The top stitched area and the armrest are not attached, I just placed them on the door for pics only, so they will fit much better when attached. When I remove the material I have to tweak the pattern in a few places, but at least everyone can get an idea of the finished product.
I am holding the price on my end at $150 plus shipping as I previously posted using standard colors as Light Grey, Dark Grey, Saddle, Beechwood, and Black, other colors may or may not increase the price a little, depending on my cost. I can change the stitching pattern on the top pattern for the customer and use Vinyl to replace the lower carpet in the sample. I'm also looking into some sort of storage area in the lower section like the stock Zimmer panel had

I held down the armrest to show how it would look attached eliminating the gap in the pics above

Thanks to everyone for thier for thier patience, and as always, comments and suggestions are welcome

Russ

Those are Perfect Russ!

EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Iamlost22185:

Yeah I want a Set How for out are you on the orders are you? Also are you sending the Raw Door panel or is it finished?

I am slightly ahead on orders as of now so as soon the payment is received they are shipped within 2-3 days. I send out the raw panels. If you wish, I can send them direct to Russ for covering them and he can send them on to you once completed. And I can tell you right now his price for covering them in basic vinyl is a fantastic deal.
PFF
System Bot
Iamlost22185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok sounds good. Those are awesome looking . I really like the thought of taking the carpet of the bottom.
Iamlost22185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was thinking Vinyl and Microfiber. Both Tan to match my stock interior.
Are there any other Options that are going to be open on the Door panels?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes...there will be a few one-offs to come with these panels in the near future, but definitely not at this price.
dkh1020

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dkh1020Send a Private Message to dkh1020Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any new pics that are representative of the final product yet?
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2013 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates...are these ready to go?
Also paypal for goods ok?
Thanks
Al
EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The address for money order or cashiers checks is
Rob Long
1023 Hampson LN
Knoxville, TN 37919

And the Paypal ID is themailidontcheck@yahoo.com

Originally posted by ace5514:

Any updates...are these ready to go?
Also paypal for goods ok?
Thanks
Al

EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2013 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The new price for Forum Members is $195 plus $29 shipping. I will honor that price for all members of the forum until the end of the year. I can ship directly to Russ which saves you on shipping back and forth. I have sets in stock and ready to go

Pay via Paypal or Money order. Details are in the post above
dkh1020

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2013 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dkh1020Send a Private Message to dkh1020Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates as when the completed product will be shipping?
EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2013 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ should be finishing up the final upholstered set for Jim this week. We ran into some fitment issues with the arm rests and clearances. I made new armrest molds and sent him the first sets of new parts a few days ago.

Originally posted by dkh1020:

Any updates as when the completed product will be shipping?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock