Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  My Fiero came back from paint!! PICS!! (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My Fiero came back from paint!! PICS!! by DeLorean00
Started on: 08-29-2008 09:31 PM
Replies: 320 (26451 views)
Last post by: rlndhill on 03-12-2021 04:31 PM
Janisv

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2009 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JanisvSend a Private Message to JanisvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DeLorean00:

More photos!! Its getting put back together!!

Is this DeLorian behind the Fiero?
IP: Logged
Fiero-117A

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2009 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-117ASend a Private Message to Fiero-117AEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VERY NICE!!!! but i wouldnt send an engine job to Archie. he does great body work but not so good engine work... if you do decide to go LS7 try sending it to FTW Motorsport here in wichita... home of the fastest 1/4th mile fiero - FieroX... he doing a pretty cool build on a twin turbo VR-4 swap this winter... you should call them up... they did my 3800 SeriesII swap and i couldnt be happier... (316) 943-5800... they are good guys and they do swaps right!

[This message has been edited by Fiero-117A (edited 10-12-2009).]

Boogaloo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2009 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VERY NICE!!!! but i wouldnt send an engine job to Archie. he does great body work but not so good engine work...

Just out of curiosity have you ever had Archie do any work for you to say that about him,or are you basing this on discussion threads or hear say.?
ghost187x

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

is that 1 big gigantic house??? if so, what do you do for a living. i wana grow up to be just like you
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We installed the seat belts today. Sorry for the crappy photo. Still need to finish the top bolt but almost there.

And started wrapping the exhaust.

DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DeLorean00

4251 posts
Member since Aug 2005

Originally posted by ghost187x:

is that 1 big gigantic house??? if so, what do you do for a living. i wana grow up to be just like you

Thanks! Its one home, about 3,000 Sq Ft. I own a Automotive Transport company, I also do body work on the side, restore cars, and just about anything else I can do to make money.
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DeLorean00

4251 posts
Member since Aug 2005

Originally posted by Janisv:

Is this DeLorian behind the Fiero?

Yes that is my DeLorean.
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DeLorean00

4251 posts
Member since Aug 2005

[This message has been edited by DeLorean00 (edited 10-25-2009).]

CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i saw the house fiero and delorean and gsxr ( i think) and thought.. wow i wanna be that guy...
Nice collection
Ryan
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CheshireGrin:

i saw the house fiero and delorean and gsxr ( i think) and thought.. wow i wanna be that guy...
Nice collection
Ryan

That guy, the one with all the debt. LoL!!

Thank you.

And you were close the bike is a Honda CBR 600RR.
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a quick video of the car starting. I made this video to show the gauges and warning lights working. Also you can hear the new gear reduction starter.

PFF
System Bot
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still hoping for Construction Zone.

Today, we installed the carpet. Its almost done but still needs some trimming. We also added a map cover with a Ferrari emblem. Finally we started the wiring on the auto-dim compass rear view mirror.

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As usual, Chris.....beautiful car. Still coming along nicely I see.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
first time iv seen this thread.. Dude your car is freakin awsume.. If i had money i would do that to my fiero..

I hate being poor!
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Kyunderdawg

Originally posted by Jonesy:

first time iv seen this thread.. Dude your car is freakin awsume.. If i had money i would do that to my fiero..

I hate being poor!

Thank you!! Its a TON of work this car. The projects seem never ending.

DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today, I got the car out and washed and waxed it. It had been stuck in the garage for months. Also my friend stopped by with his 512bb replica, powered by and ZZ430 with a 6-Speed F40 transmission. It was a nice day of talking cars and eating hamburgers.

Here are a few photos.

------------------

DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DeLorean00

4251 posts
Member since Aug 2005
Some higher res stuff.

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great pics, Chris!! If someone didn't know better they look like still shots from an episode of Miami Vice. No, not calling ya a drug dealer....just sayin' it for all of the exotics. Thought I'd clear that up before some one says something.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 01-30-2010).]

nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
one of the best reads ever..nice job with the write up and pics.
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosaint:

one of the best reads ever..nice job with the write up and pics.

Thanks!! If you enjoy this, then read this. Its the WHOLE story from when I first started all the way through to today. You must join the forum to see the early photos however.

http://www.madmechanics.com...d-355-build-diary!!/
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DeLorean00

4251 posts
Member since Aug 2005

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

Great pics, Chris!! If someone didn't know better they look like still shots from an episode of Miami Vice. No, not calling ya a drug dealer....just sayin' it for all of the exotics. Thought I'd clear that up before some one says something.

I dont see any exotics, I just see a couple of 1980's Ponitac's and a few year old Mercedes. LoL!!

PFF
System Bot
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a dry day. I was just in SanFran on Wednesday, the skies were just clearing up. Maybe when I get my Fiero-arri mutt back on the road we can all join up for a run. You'll probably still have the car by then...thinkin' up more tasks to do on the 355 so that you can keep it for a little while longer. I had a question about your roof earlier.

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 01-31-2010).]

DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

Looks like a dry day. I was just in SanFran on Wednesday, the skies were just clearing up. Maybe when I get my Fiero-arri mutt back on the road we can all join up for a run. You'll probably still have the car by then...thinkin' up more tasks to do on the 355 so that you can keep it for a little while longer. I had a question about your roof earlier.

Sure come down!! Yea your probably right the Ferrari will still be here. My girlfriend is waiting for it to get done so she can buy a new Lexus, but she doesn't want to get one until she has the garage spot back.

As for the roof I missed your post. I replied on Ari's site.
Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here are a few photos.

Just curious.... Your sig says you are out in Cali. What's with the Michigan plates?
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nilknarf:

Just curious.... Your sig says you are out in Cali. What's with the Michigan plates?

Nice warm January day here in Michigan huh??
LoL, J/K I am in California. The new owner of the car is in Virginia, but has some property in Michigan, so its registered there due to there more lax smog laws.

[This message has been edited by DeLorean00 (edited 02-01-2010).]

DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DeLorean00

4251 posts
Member since Aug 2005
WOOT!!! I am in the Construction Zone!!!

Yesterday, we started cleaning and painting the interior trim. We also started modifying the b-pillar interior trim to fit the new Ferrari windows.

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you cover the seats yourself as well?
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you cover the seats yourself as well?

Yep!! But thanks to Mr Mike thats not a hard job to do.
tomsablon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tomsablonSend a Private Message to tomsablonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey, it's not going to look right if you get out of that car without a NICE SUIT ON AND A SUPER MODEL HANGING ON YOUR ARM !
tomsablon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tomsablonSend a Private Message to tomsablonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tomsablon

411 posts
Member since Feb 2009
hey, it's not going to look right if you get out of that car without a NICE SUIT ON AND A SUPER MODEL HANGING ON YOUR ARM !
FieroDev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDevSend a Private Message to FieroDevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering what type of paint you used on your interior trim. is it just regular spray pain or did you use a secial brand? Thanks
PFF
System Bot
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tomsablon:

Well I have a decent suit, and a pretty girlfriend that for some reason puts up with me.
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DeLorean00

4251 posts
Member since Aug 2005

Originally posted by FieroDev:

I was wondering what type of paint you used on your interior trim. is it just regular spray pain or did you use a secial brand? Thanks

SEM interior trim paint. I have used SEM on lots of stuff before and it works really good. You probably could just spray paint it using normal paint, but I didn't want to chance it on this project.
FieroDev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDevSend a Private Message to FieroDevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks, do you know where i can buy this?
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Today, I got the car out and washed and waxed it. It had been stuck in the garage for months. Also my friend stopped by with his 512bb replica, powered by and ZZ430 with a 6-Speed F40 transmission. It was a nice day of talking cars and eating hamburgers.

Was that a Corson bb512? I did an interior for one in Toronto.

NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very Nice!
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Was that a Corson bb512? I did an interior for one in Toronto.

Yes is was. Corson made a really nice kit!! This one has held together very nicely for 20+ years and a 100,000+ miles.
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DeLorean00

4251 posts
Member since Aug 2005

Originally posted by FieroDev:

thanks, do you know where i can buy this?

I am not sure. Try a google search. I bought mine local at a auto body supply shop.
FieroDev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDevSend a Private Message to FieroDevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks alot, Your fiero looks great by the way!
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice work
I sent you a PM.
D.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave