The build of "Tyler's Toy" by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 11-21-2009 02:36 AM
Replies: 193 (13639 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 08-01-2012 09:16 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:

Don't know if this has been posted:

WDAY6 - Fargo, ND:

WDAY 6 NEWS

Pontiac Fiero Lovers Help Frazee Teen With Terminal Cancer

I was unable to get the video feed to work, from tonight's (11-22-09) NEWS Broadcast on WDAY6.

Nothing on KVLY TV11's news KVLY TV11 was posted, as there was for Saturday, which has already been posted.

THANK YOU!
IP: Logged

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by carbon:

The two silver notchies...

Yep the 86 Silver with bumperpads is mine.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007

... Not bad for a 24 hour marathon build, we still win

You know it. Thank you again carbon.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome videos!

Words cannot describe the feelings that I have right now. I am so very happy to be a part of this community. To all of those that have rallied around this young man, a big heart felt thank you goes out. All of the names involved in this build, money, time, thoughts, and prayers, you all have a special place in my heart. Thank you all for being human.

Now, maybe we can conquer world peace?

Tony Kania
CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff - Can we get Tylers car at the top of the main page?
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fieros in MN for sale

Back in April, with no explanation and no responses... this makes me want to cry.

easy performace for my gt

And I remember reading this thread in August.

I posted this in the General thread as well, but here is probably better. Thank you for keeping the white one Tyler, oh and Fred did port the exhaust manifolds for ya and we tuned it up as best we could...

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 11-23-2009).]

JSocha

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:

Don't know if this has been posted:

WDAY6 - Fargo, ND:

WDAY 6 NEWS

Pontiac Fiero Lovers Help Frazee Teen With Terminal Cancer

I was unable to get the video feed to work, from tonight's (11-22-09) NEWS Broadcast on WDAY6.

Nothing on KVLY TV11's news KVLY TV11 was posted, as there was for Saturday, which has already been posted.

UPDATE!:

First link above at WDAY now works today.

Here is lastnight's news broadcast 11-22-09: WDAY6 News - Broadcast Coverage of Unveiling
Gilder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GilderSend a Private Message to GilderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The pictures and videos are awesome, you guys did good. The picture of Tyler's smile on his face sitting in his new hot rod says it all.
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure how I missed all of this. Just watched the vids and read the stories. Amazing. With all the other negative stuff that goes on here sometimes, to see so many pull together to accomplish something like this.....words escape me. I don't think there is anywhere on the Internet a better forum of any kind. For all those who participated, you really did us all proud. You guys are the best, I just regret that I wasn't up to speed on this so I could have done something.

You guys are the best. I know it doesn't mean much, but you all have my deepest respect.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
( this is also posted in the main thread if you don't want to read it twice )

WOW..........unbelievable what happens when you don't pay attention to the Forum for a couple weeks !!!! Wouldn't have missed this for anything !!!

Read on for an inside view of the weekend....

Though i heard about this really late, & unaware of the magnitude of the help needed to do this. GTJeff stopped by my shop for some parts & told me what was going on. Chris ( Synthesis ) happened to call at the exact same time. I rearranged my entire weekend to do this, with a slightly ticked off family at first. I told Chris & Jeff i'd offer anything right up to driving my 19' flatbed up there with my toolbox on it & even a spare car. They seemed to think most everything was covered so all i needed to bring was myself. Planning the trip to ride with Jeff on Friday fell through when another "helping hand" project rolled in the shop Friday night. Adjusted the plan to head up later, but again missed the meet & greet & tried for midnight. That didn't work either. Got home at 2:00 a.m. With only $25 & 21* temps i bundled up in the early a.m. on a GSX-R 1000 & headed for Frazee. 2.5 hours later i arrive.....frozen, at 10:00 a.m. and missed my mark by 2 hours. By 11:00 feeling is coming back & were chest deep in the project. Looks like they wanted to freshen up the top end, give it a tune up to run well. With the exception of INCREDIBLY worn parts, side slop in the dist. missing grounds on spark plugs, etc, i find the infamous cracked in half exhaust manifold. This car would have sounded horrible !!! Knowing the history of the broken bolt in the head of the Fiero, it didn't look good. With literal blood, sweat, tears, & a torch, the manifold was out without one broken bolt !!! Welded the manifold back up & got it back in, finished the top end & tune-up. We have ignition !!! Except BOTH manifold gasket leaked BAD, and it ran rather poor & rich enough to burn your eyes in 15 seconds. What a bummer. Where are we going to find manifold gaskets at this hour. The crew worked their magic & found some in Fargo, so the decision is a go to remove both of them....again. Repaired one comes out no problem. Y pipe bolts needed heat & were so rotted, needed replacement. Off to the hardware store someone went. Rear manifold came out with a fight too, except for one bolt......1/4 of the way out, snapped flush with the head. Great, this will be fun.While Fred quickly ported them for a few extra ponies, believe it or not with the VERY limited tools we had, someone had a right angle drill. So more than 2 to 3 hour was wasted drilling the bolt & snapped 1 easy out in the hole before i could tap new threads. With a tap & vice grips mind you Reassembly begins again much later than expected. Gaskets show up & were on the way. Few more hours & were trying again, except the starter is bad Bendix won't engage on the flywheel. Napa Johnny to the rescue again with another starter. Except once again PK breaks the solenoid ( among many other things !!!!! Ha Ha Rick ) New starter makes it's way in & the car runs again.....except poorly Need to deal with the rough run/rich issue.Fuel pressure test shows 30PSI on initialize & immediately drops to 0. Leaking injector is trying to hydrolock the motor. Tear down the top half again.....pull up fuel rail/injectors/coldstart injector as an assembly, key it up, & found cylinder 2 injector wide open. Replaced it with one in the pile & retest. Looks good. By about 4:30/5:00 a.m. were done ....again. Trying for another fire up, the doesn't run at all Everyone's exhausted, i actually nodded off a couple times laying on the motor & head against the back glass. Few more tests finds no pressure....looks like we need a pump. Until a new set of eyes looks around & found the broken clip on the connector to the ICM it wasn't plugged all the way in. Little push of the connector & it fired right up, ran beautifully, & quiet !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to sit for a bit. Keep in mind all of this was done with limited tools that were all someone elses, almost NO air tools, UGH !!!!! Finishing touches & some little rework is done, & the only issue it has is the rebuilt headlight motors....not to shabby for a 24hr resto. Time is running out, get the car to the unveil location, head to Jeff's hotel room & grab a shower & 45 min of sleep ( not very good either ) 9:30 and were underway with the awesome unveil & everything goes well. Outside of a minor coolant leak easily fixed & the new ICM failed on Tyler's test drive :bandhead: ( saved by 87antuzzi ) they're back. Short break for breakfast & back to the body shop to clean up, finishing touches of the car & say goodbyes. Sun afternoon, top off gas & head out, most of the ride back extremely hard to stay awake after 31 hours & no sleep, until 45 min away from home it starts raining. Now i'm REALLY cold & fighting a fogging helmet visor. Made it home, took the family for food & home again by 6:20p.m. lost consciousness & didn't wake till 11:30 the next day for a little food & then 4 more hours of sleep, and here i am posting. My goal was to make Tyler's car run....run well.....and quiet. And that happened. The entire crew of about 64 people worked so well together ( even with PK breaking stuff j/k ) and flowed like an orchestra. Simply awesome.

Everything possible can & does ache in places i never thought possible. But it was SOOOOOOOOO worth it & would do it again !!!!!

Take care of yourself & the car Tyler !!!! and a HUGE thanks to the Family, Dave & Karen at the body shop, our Dream Team Crew, all of the volunteers, sponsors, donations, donator's, those that outreach across the globe, Vendors, and everyone not mentioned that should be. It was a heck of an accomplishment seen & heard by many.

P.S. We will definatly make an event out of coming up there each year !!!!! As long as PK doesn't break anything else

Purple Reign

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,194.4 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2007GSXR 1000
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
Best Fiero mounts available

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 11-23-2009).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone contact Hollywood, this would make a great Movie!!!
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Someone contact Hollywood, this would make a great Movie!!!

The part of Synthesis could be played by Philip Seymour Hoffman!
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

You sure about that???

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

You sure about that???

Yup, looks pretty close to me.
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been telling Lori about this endeavor, and she just made the observation that this was such a major event, you guys who actually went and participated will never forget it. This was a weekend you'll remember and talk about for the rest of your lives.

DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

I've been telling Lori about this endeavor, and she just made the observation that this was such a major event, you guys who actually went and participated will never forget it. This was a weekend you'll remember and talk about for the rest of your lives.

You and Lori are completely correct. And think about how this will effect the younger guys that participated. I mean in todays world its all about ME ME ME, and what cool things "I" can get. Its never about giving back, or helping someone that is down. I really hope that now that some of these guys got a taste of that, and they make a point of helping people the rest of their lives. Pay it forward is a really great thing.

I just can't say how proud of you guys/gals I really am!!

[This message has been edited by DeLorean00 (edited 11-23-2009).]

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put these in the main thread and I'll put'em here too.

2 pics from 2.5 in hi-res, the picture of the group in the shop with the car is the first one. The second one is all the cars out front.

http://www.n3m3s1s.net/fiero/tylergroup1.jpg

http://www.n3m3s1s.net/fiero/tylergroup2.jpg
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DeLorean00:

You and Lori are completely correct. And think about how this will effect the younger guys that participated. I mean in todays world its all about ME ME ME, and what cool things "I" can get. Its never about giving back, or helping someone that is down. I really hope that now that some of these guys got a taste of that, and they make a point of helping people the rest of their lives. Pay it forward is a really great thing.

I just can't say how proud of you guys/gals I really am!!

Honestly, I think that this project actually disproves that the "world" is about ME ME ME... people in the spotlight, yes, but not average everyday people. That is why I can't stand it when the media tells us how horrible the United States is as a country. This place is filled with giving people. I agree that the pay it forward concept is awesome. I think the young people that participated already had it in them and the older guys and gals got an affirmation that we aren't doing as bad as we have been told.
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Honestly, I think that this project actually disproves that the "world" is about ME ME ME... people in the spotlight, yes, but not average everyday people. That is why I can't stand it when the media tells us how horrible the United States is as a country. This place is filled with giving people. I agree that the pay it forward concept is awesome. I think the young people that participated already had it in them and the older guys and gals got an affirmation that we aren't doing as bad as we have been told.

You are probably right carbon. I guess I am looking at things for a California view point. Believe me out here, by and large, its a ME ME ME culture. This is why I have distanced myself from most of my so called friends.

87antuzzi and I were talking yesterday about if Tyler had lived here in California it would have been a lot harder to pull this off. You would have been very hard pressed to find any body shop to help at all, let alone paint his car and host the event. Local tire shops wouldn't stepped up, etc, etc. I have tried in the past to get places involved out here in help a family in need, and it was like pulling teeth. I got a lot of broken promises and no one following through. I think that is the main culture difference between selfish California and rest of the nation. Now thats not to say California doesn't have good people, its just you have to look harder.

And also my statement was not meant to take away or discredit the younger guys. In my life I got involved in a few good projects like this when I was in my mid-teens and I really think it was something that change my life a lot. What I was trying to say was that I think being involved in Tyler car will probably change their lives as well. I am sure this project has changed the lives of everyone involved in someway.

[This message has been edited by DeLorean00 (edited 11-24-2009).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Probably every day for the rest of our lives.
As I left it all started hitting me how big this is in sooo many ways.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
I haven't concentrated at work, or slept right yet since.
When I open the PFF it is like going home.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was reloading the video feed for Hulki at the reveal on a laptop I think was from a newsatation that I think DIYStu had a handf in setting up that the signal kept getting dropped. I was waiting for the guys to get back from Ty's Fiero run with them, and a young girl came up to me. She had to be in Ty's class. I'd say 17 or 18. She had tears welling up and asked if I was one of the guys who built the car. I said I was one of them. She expressed alot of care and said thank you soooo much for what we did. She sort fo said "I feel..." and stalled hardly able to talk. I was tearing up too and gave her a big hug and said "I feel the same way". That is about all I could say and not bust into tears. I hope I was some comfort. She certainly impacted me.

I do hope this all can be an inspiration to everyone what is really important, and how precious we all are.
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shawn I saw you in the trunk of Tyler's Fiero for many, many hours. You may have gotten there late, but it looks like you gave at least as much as anyone else.
Don't think we didn't notice here at home.

Oh, and Pontiac Kid... we know you didn't break it. Lighten up.
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for those who helped/contributed! I watched part of the build through the chat glad ya'll made his dream come true good people we have here
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:

Shawn I saw you in the trunk of Tyler's Fiero for many, many hours. You may have gotten there late, but it looks like you gave at least as much as anyone else.
Don't think we didn't notice here at home.

Oh, and Pontiac Kid... we know you didn't break it. Lighten up.

Yeah, i was only 2 hours late of my target....though i did stay up through the night on the project.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:
Rear manifold came out with a fight too, except for one bolt......1/4 of the way out, snapped flush with the head. Great, this will be fun.While Fred quickly ported them for a few extra ponies, believe it or not with the VERY limited tools we had, someone had a right angle drill. So more than 2 to 3 hour was wasted drilling the bolt & snapped 1 easy out in the hole before i could tap new threads. With a tap & vice grips mind you Reassembly begins again much later than expected. Gaskets show up & were on the way.

For those watching on the webcam, we watched for hours as you guys drilled/retapped those exhaust manifolds, Good Job
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh, I bet the coffee pot never got a break all weekend....
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well these are photos just before i left for the airport.

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I just got a bit caught up on the posts. Wow what a wonderful time I had, Yes there will be stories to tell and many of them. I am SO PROUD to have the privilege to be a part in this. There's somethings I wish I could have done and one thing I really wish I hadn't. For those that didn't catch it Syn kicked my butt first. I ripped the window tint while changing the dews. The tinter..... I cannot remember names for crap is an awesome guy and I can't wait till he moves back to TX. I have made many new friends and do plan a return trip once my car is ready for paint. If it wasn't for all of the donations then there never would have been a need for as many people on this build so I will say it again... THANK YOU ALL.

Tyler if it wasn't for you many of us wouldn't have had the privilege to do anything this selfless in our lifetimes. You will forever be in our minds and hearts. Thank you my friend.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2009 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG! What is this thread doing at the third post down?!

This should be perma-stickied to the top!
01GPGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 01GPGTSend a Private Message to 01GPGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow just wow

great job every one who partisapated in that

------------------
2001 Grand Prix GT: supercharged L36, XP Hot cam, SSAC headers, 3.4 pulley. 12.99 @107 MPH

looking for a Fiero

PFF
System Bot
85duke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2009 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85dukeSend a Private Message to 85dukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW. I really wish I had known about this earlier. Everyone involved in this is amazing in my book. Thank you all.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2009 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Lol the part of PK86 can be played by........ well no one can do it as good as I can.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2009 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Heh, I bet the coffee pot never got a break all weekend....

Lol neither did the 6 cases of beer they had out back for us.

FallenShadow 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2009 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FallenShadow 2m4Send a Private Message to FallenShadow 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CC Rider:

Cliff - Can we get Tylers car at the top of the main page?

That's a great idea!! Since it all started here and it would be a great tribute to all of the members who helped out..

Has anyone else tried to make this happen? I could make a new thread about it if anyone thinks it would help.

------------------
--FallenShadow

boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2009 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will ad pictures and a full write up on the swap later, but I figured I would share that the new engine runs, and holy hell it sounds bad ass. I need to finish up making the harness so it looks as clean as factory. Then it all goes back in and the final tweaking will be done. The car for the most part will be able to drive under its own power on Monday.

------------------

Blue 1987 GT, Yellow T-top 1986 GT
www.FierosandMore.com This is a link to my personal web site, has pictures of all my projects and parts for sale.

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for pics

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boysatt:

I will ad pictures and a full write up on the swap later, but I figured I would share that the new engine runs, and holy hell it sounds bad ass. I need to finish up making the harness so it looks as clean as factory. Then it all goes back in and the final tweaking will be done. The car for the most part will be able to drive under its own power on Monday.

Great work dude.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boysatt:

Pics... Pics... Pics...
Brimmy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrimmySend a Private Message to BrimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

"as stated above" PICS.....pics....pics.....

Show us what ya got !!!!!!!!!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock