"VERT" build thread by YELLOWFIERO88
Started on: 07-14-2005 10:39 PM
Replies: 209 (22707 views)
Last post by: FIERO JOHN-WI on 02-19-2021 10:41 AM
YELLOWFIERO88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2006 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump because of work is a killer
IP: Logged
larini74

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2006 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I may make a suggestion, you may want to get a set of Wet Okole seat covers from Hawaii.
They're made of wetsuit neoprene and would be waterproof.....
http://www.wetokole.com/
relatively cheap at about $275 each, 2 tone, with any logo you supply.

http://www.fierocountry.us

------------------
Lee
Suncoast Fieros

'88 Formula
'86 Sports Coupe
'03 Mustang

YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the link. I think I am going to be going with leather on the seats. However I will keep those in mind.

I have to sell Da Coupe and swap the stock motor back into the yellow one, then I will be messing with the car again. Winter is always the best time for me to play in the garage so hopefully I can get this thing running and driving by spring. Dont know if the body will be done or not but im not afraid to drive her in primer if need be
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's an article in the latest Kit Car Builder magazine on how to make
a windscreen that you may be interested in.

http://www.fierocountry.us
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2007 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump to keep a great project alive.
YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well its sitting in a heated garage! Thats about it!!!
I just dont have the time to work on it now. I also got banged up a lil in a accident (minor details). I got a ton of stuff that needs nothing more than to be bolted up and into the car and it will be a complete rolling body ready for the electrical mods in order to start and run. I am also in the process of trying to buy another place that has a real garage to work in (detached, heated 6 car!!) I also got a couple big projects that have to be done first (paying customers) before I can play with my own stuff
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forget about the BBB helping you, they dont do a darn thing except cater to biz people. BTW: Did you comfirm with you state DVM on that lower windshield, most states wont let them pass inspection if they are consider too low.

------------------
[IMG]

Trueleo.com/fiero.htm
RSpiderII@aol.com

YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Luck for me I was able to get the car back before any actions were taken by the BBB. They did contact him the day after I filled and also contacted me for a follow up.

As for the inspection, Ohio does not have any type of state inspection unless you buy a out of state auto. Then all they do is check the VIN to the title and also check the mileage. We dont even have emissions testing anymore!!!!!
YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, awesome work on the suspension and the paint all around. I really hope you get the free time and money to start working on this thing again soon. When I'm not in school (may-aug) I live in cinci, so you definitely need to get this thing rolling in case I get a chance to check it out!
PhantomMs1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2007 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhantomMs1Click Here to visit PhantomMs1's HomePageSend a Private Message to PhantomMs1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this is a great build thread so far, any updates?
PFF
System Bot
YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2007 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not unless walking by it and looking at it counts
AgaricX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2007 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AgaricXClick Here to visit AgaricX's HomePageSend a Private Message to AgaricXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for progress!

I am going to start a targa sometime before the end of the year and I'm curious to see if you have progressed on your project.

------------------

1985 Fiero Sport Coupe 3800SII L36 Turbo Project.
----------------------------------------------------------
1999 Nissan Maxima-> 3.5L, T3/T4 Turbo
1992 Nissan 240SX Roadster -> S15 Frontend, RB30(D)E
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder-> AWD Swap, GT35 Turbo (Wife's Car)
1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 -> FOR SALE $5500
------------------------STORED------------------------
1969 Datsun 240Z -> L28ZX Turbo
1968 Datsun 1600 Roadster -> SR20DE

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2007 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates of this project???
Or do you have any current photos you could post with a few different angles of this brilliant idea. This one just doesn't show us a clear picture.

I just looked at your concept photo again, and now I can't get my mind off of this car.

I hope you regain interest soon!!!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i was home for my brother's wedding but was just too darned busy to get a chance to go check out this project.

He lives just a few miles from where i was staying.

I did however see about 8 fieros driving around in my old hometown (Middletown), while i was there for the week, ... it was really exciting.
YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well not a few miles anymore. I am moving as of right now. I bought a house on the street I grew up on in Cincy (Colerain twp). I am 500' from my parents and 400' from my grandpa. 3 bed, 2 bath brick ranch with full basement on 2.15 acres. It only has a 1 car garage but I plan on building a 4+ car garage for the projects. I sold my C-1500, the red CJB, and also Da Coupe this summer and the yellow car will be up for sale late spring of 2008.

I got a ton of projects going on now as always!
First- I got a 1979 Checkmate enchanter. It is a 21' speed boat that is about 800 lbs with a 200hp outboard that I am painting right now. Stupid power on a fast light hull ! Realistic fire, skulls, and a few other paint graphics on it! Painting this and the truck to match each other. It will be done spring!

Second- I bought a 99 chevy crew cab dually. 4wd with every option. It is hit hard in the front frame and I am going to do a frame swap on it with a complete new dog house.

Third and back on subject- I plan to get the VERT running before spring time. I got all the powdercoated parts pulled from my storage bin this week and put into the basement. I still need to get the engine, trans, and subframe home but I will be doing that before this weekend. I would say I got a week of just creaning the dust off all the parts!

------------------
Brian Blair

88 COUPE ~ Sold
88 GT 3.4SC ~ for sale spring of 08
88 GT T-TOP ~ Sold
87 GT VERT (build on hold)
99 K-3500 Dually (rebuild in process)
00 Impalla 9C1 ~ Driver
79 21' Checkmate Enchanter (in paint process now!)

DA COUPE build thread

VERT build thread

CINCYMOTORSPORTS.ORG

EBAY LISTINGS

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear you haven't given up on the VERT!!!!
Keep us posted, and once you get that thing out in the open, are you able to get a pic of it in the daylight?
Thanks, and hope all is going well with the move!!

------------------

Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

3.6lvvt6spdgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.6lvvt6spdgtSend a Private Message to 3.6lvvt6spdgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/087126.html
your cardomain page said you have a SuperCharged 3.4pushrod i was curious how much hp your getting and how you hooked it up????

[This message has been edited by 3.6lvvt6spdgt (edited 10-28-2007).]

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2007 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Brian....did you ever get the car out in the open to take a good picture of it yet?
'Jus curious.....

------------------

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
350 V8 Conversion

YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2007 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 3.6lvvt6spdgt:
your cardomain page said you have a SuperCharged 3.4pushrod i was curious how much hp your getting and how you hooked it up????

It is a vortec setup from RSM. The motor is fully built and I am running at 10psi max. I would guess it is somewhere in the 300hp area. Never dyno'd it. I am having problems with the auto trans slipping durring the shifts. It will all be coming out and the stock motor will be going back in so it can be sold. I will keep the motor and will be looking for a 88 5-speed car to drop it into after the yellow one is gone

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:
Hey Brian....did you ever get the car out in the open to take a good picture of it yet?
'Jus curious.....

No I go it in my grandpa's basement garage till I am ready to work on it this spring. I am tripping over the engine and trans in the new garage so I might get it out sooner so that I can bolt it all into the car for the extra room! My last house had a 2 1/2 car garage that was overstuffed. The new house only has a 1 car so I dont have the extra room.

YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2007 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HO HO HO! The dually is started and should be done around the begining of the year! Then the VERT gets loaded on the trailer and taken to the scrap yard........
JK! It will be coming down to the house for drivetrain assembly and completion of the airride. Hopefully march it will be running and driving. I have been organizing all these powdercoated parts so I am not looking all over the place for them when I need them! I am also selling many parts on ebay for additional funds!
http://motors.search.ebay.c...QQsassZyellowfiero88

[This message has been edited by YELLOWFIERO88 (edited 12-11-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2008 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Builng the dually as we speak. If anyone is interested http://www.fullsizechevy.co...00-build-begins.html

If not, BuMpAdEe!

------------------
Brian Blair

88 COUPE ~ Sold
88 GT T-TOP ~ Sold
87 GT VERT (build on hold)
99 K-3500 Dually (rebuild in process)
00 Impalla 9C1 ~ Driver
The rebirth of my daily-driver
RednecK-3500 build
"VERT" build
"Da Coupe" build

[This message has been edited by YELLOWFIERO88 (edited 01-10-2008).]

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2008 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one definately needs a bump.........

and a quote from Brian himself......."It will be coming down to the house for drivetrain assembly and completion of the airride. Hopefully MARCH it will be running and driving."

WELL????????

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
'07 3900 V6 Crate Motor Conversion

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Yellow,

Coming home again the end of July, then driving to the 25th show in Michigan.

Might look you up to take a look at the Vert ?
YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2008 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weird how time goes so fast! I still have not had time to work on it. Either I got the time and no money or money with no time to do anything to it. Dont worry guys it will get done
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2008 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW !!! You're still alive!!!
I was starting to wonder if this was just a big pipe dream that would never be finished.
I really hope you'll be able to show some progress soon. But I know the feeling about time and money!! I'm gong through exactly the same thing right now!!
Just keep your eye on the prize!!!

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
'07 3900 V6 Crate Motor Conversion

YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2008 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its bad. All of my buddys are feeling the crunch also. We are all in our 30's with good jobs. Of corse it dont help that I did a major career change 2 years ago and took almost a 50% pay cut. On the good thing I did get rid of my old house before the housing market took a crap. I ended up with a bigger house with a full basement, more land, and better location. Plus, with the sale of my "CJB" and "Da Coupe" I went from a $1300 house payment to a $480 payment! Of course I did lose the sweet garage I had and I did invest about 9 solid weeks of work into the house to get it up to par, but it was worth it
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates from the summer at all??

------------------

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
350 V8 Conversion pushing 350 ponies!!

YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not really. I did part out some fiero doors and scraped them. I was holding onto them for the glass so that when I break a couple more trying to get it cut to size, I have replacements My 84 C-10 is getting body worked right now and as soon as its done, then it goes into the heated basement garage and the VERT goes to my buddys garage where the engine bay will be preped for color so the GO-GO can go back in.

------------------
Brian Blair

87 GT VERT (build on hold) https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/053203-5.html

99 K-3500 Dually (driving it now!) ]http://www.fullsizechevy.co...ns.post2946316

00 Impalla 9C1 ~ Driver

92 C-1500 http://www.fullsizechevy.co...my-daily-driver.html

88 "Da Coupe" https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-059244.html

YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(whistling) pulled a trans out of storage the other day. It is now sitting next to a copper motor and a silver sub-frame of some sort
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you pull the VERT out to go to your buddy's place, can you take a few pics in the daylight?
I'd love to see the overall look of this thing.
Thanks.
Once again, glad to hear you it's still moving forward.

------------------

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

PFF
System Bot
YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep I sure will. I do need to get the boat painted and get my volvo rebuilt before I start really hamering on the VERT
YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2009 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boat is painted. Bump till the Volvo is done.
BabyVet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man oh man i love this can't wait to see it done love what your doing!!!!
fieroboom

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by YELLOWFIERO88:

Not really. I did part out some fiero doors and scraped them. I was holding onto them for the glass so that when I break a couple more trying to get it cut to size, I have replacements My 84 C-10 is getting body worked right now and as soon as its done, then it goes into the heated basement garage and the VERT goes to my buddys garage where the engine bay will be preped for color so the GO-GO can go back in.

Man, this needs an update and some daytime pics!! I love what you're doing, but you do know that you can't cut the side windows, right? Tempered glass is under stress from the way it's cooled, and as soon as you penetrate the center layer, the entire piece WILL shatter.... every. single. time....
Otherwise, good work, and get us some pics!
-Paul

------------------
Journal of a concept: http://southeastfieros.com >>> Build Thread >>> Parts thread (for project funding)

YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well there is another delay. I go in for back surgery on march 4th. They are going to screw my L4-L5 together. I have not done anything except play with my aquarium setups over the past few months due to back pain. What sucks is the volvo is ready for paint, I just dont have the ability to do it right now. As soon as thats done, its VERT time!

------------------
Brian Blair

87 GT VERT (build on hold) https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/053203-5.html

99 K-3500 Dually (driving it now!) ]http://www.fullsizechevy.co...ns.post2946316

00 Impalla 9C1 ~ Driver

86 21' Checkmate Enchanter (in paint process now, awaiting a 375HP SBC!)

92 C-1500 http://www.fullsizechevy.co...my-daily-driver.html

88 "Da Coupe" https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-059244.html

Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about the back, I know how that goes I had my two lower vertebrae fused to my pelvic bone about 24 years ago!
Can't wait for you to get the Vert completed though, it looks like a very nice project
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Brian.......hope the surgery went well today!
Hope you heal well, and this fixes your problem. I might be getting disk replacement surgery......I couldn't imagine getting my bones fused or screwed together. I think I'll get new disks first.
Let us know how it went!

------------------
Order Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html
Other decal, poster, banner, floor graphic needs, go here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/045657.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2009 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. I guess it went well for what it is. I am just getting home today. They removed 1/2 of the disk. spreaded the vert, 2 long screws into L4/L4. Then put 2 gusset plates that look like master links for a motorcycle chain with screws in there. Finfished it all wit adding bone matter from someone else that will grow into the vertabre to make it all one. 16 staples put me back together. VERY painfull to say the least. Cant drive for 7 days and cant lift anything over 5 lbs. I will keep all up to date and hopefully in a few months, I will be getting into the garage to finish up some long awaited stuff.
DefEddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2009 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Favorited!

Sweet build you've got going.
Don't worry about the time they take,I've been building my dream car for a few years.
It's no fun when they're done.

Hope your feeling better,back surgery is never cool.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock