Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  A history of Skitimes car (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
A history of Skitimes car by skitime
Started on: 02-04-2003 09:34 PM
Replies: 717 (103911 views)
Last post by: litespd on 07-05-2023 12:54 PM
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
two thumbs up..way up ski...such a pleasure to finally know the real story of such a beautifully put together car..i laughed i cried..i am in awe...tim..
IP: Logged
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Terrific write up Ski! I think a lot of people that didn't know before this thread now know how much time, money, and hard work is required to build such a fantastic car. Your attention to detail and demand for quality and functionallity is quite impressive, I hope that others can appreciate my work as much in the future.

I've been quiet until now because I didn't have any real questions, but now I do. What kind of mileage do you get with the 3800SC now? Also, if you could do it all again, would you change anything the second time around?

Thanks for the great thread! These are the things that make the Fiero family such a great one to be in.

Bryce
88 GT

skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nashco:

Terrific write up Ski! I think a lot of people that didn't know before this thread now know how much time, money, and hard work is required to build such a fantastic car. Your attention to detail and demand for quality and functionallity is quite impressive, I hope that others can appreciate my work as much in the future.

I've been quiet until now because I didn't have any real questions, but now I do. What kind of mileage do you get with the 3800SC now? Also, if you could do it all again, would you change anything the second time around?

Thanks for the great thread! These are the things that make the Fiero family such a great one to be in.

Bryce
88 GT

Thanks for the complimnts everyone. I never realized how much time this writing would take.

Bryce- I get better gas mileage with the 3800SC than the 2.8 I get around 23mpg around town and 30mpg on the highway. I got are 17 around town and 25 on the highway with the 2.8.

What would I do differently. Tough question. I have a good painter but his turn around time always leaves me struggling to get done in time for events. Other than that I will have to think on this more and report back.

wpgfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wpgfieroSend a Private Message to wpgfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome story man! I was just wondering how those exhaust tips sound? is it like high pitched or like deep and low or what?
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skitime:
Bryce- I get better gas mileage with the 3800SC than the 2.8 I get around 23mpg around town and 30mpg on the highway. I got are 17 around town and 25 on the highway with the 2.8.

That's great mileage for that kind of power, using the manual trans surely helped. Something to consider in your "would you do it differently" thoughts: If you had access to the auto tranny made for the 3800SC, would you have used it instead of the five speed?

Bryce
88 GT

skitime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wpgfiero:

Awesome story man! I was just wondering how those exhaust tips sound? is it like high pitched or like deep and low or what?

Definitely a low rumble.

skitime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

skitime

5765 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by Nashco:

Something to consider in your "would you do it differently" thoughts: If you had access to the auto tranny made for the 3800SC, would you have used it instead of the five speed?

Bryce
88 GT

I grew up with sports cars all my life so to me a sports car has a manual tranmission. I also live in farmland country with a lot of beautiful "driving" roads. Nothing like down shifting into a turn and powering your way out with a powerful sports car. Ask AusFiero when he was visiting me last summer. He went along for a few twisties in this car. I know most 3800SC conversions do use the automatic but I prefer the manual trans and it is lighter too. I did drive my car from PA to Chigago last summer to the Fierorama and was getting tired of shifting in the city. Pity you poor bastards that live in the cities and sure then a automatic makes sense there.

[This message has been edited by skitime (edited 02-08-2003).]

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW. it was great seeing your car in person and meeting you at fierorama. That feeling when you first start the car is SO great. I remember when I started my V6 car after doing a 4-6cyl swap. I rebuilt the motor myself and it was the first time I had rebuilt a motor. WOW what a feeling. I was literally running thru the hallway jumping up and down. I felt like a little kid who just got a new.....fiero. Hehe.
I remember someone saying you got that car from Chris Moore. I didnt realize it was in that rough of shape. not to say it was rough, but I thought it was one of his personal cars. And You know how they look.

So, are you doing anything new this winter?

------------------
88 Yellow FORMULA
SSFiero@Aol.com

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will certainly vouch for the sportiness of the car.
Great car on the twisties with that 3800sc 5 speed.
skitime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

WOW. it was great seeing your car in person and meeting you at fierorama. That feeling when you first start the car is SO great. I remember when I started my V6 car after doing a 4-6cyl swap. I rebuilt the motor myself and it was the first time I had rebuilt a motor. WOW what a feeling. I was literally running thru the hallway jumping up and down. I felt like a little kid who just got a new.....fiero. Hehe.
I remember someone saying you got that car from Chris Moore. I didnt realize it was in that rough of shape. not to say it was rough, but I thought it was one of his personal cars. And You know how they look.

So, are you doing anything new this winter?

It was great meetiny you and everyone at the Fierorama. When I called Chris concerning the car he was very up front that the car was in rough shape and was only selling it as a favor for the owner. Funny thing was when he saw the car again it was at the 2001 Carlisle Fiero show. He refused to believe it was the same car. lol

If you remember when I was at Fierorama I was limping and using a cane sometimes. I had a partial knee replacement and a third surgury on Dec. 18th so I really have been unable to do much to the car. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve for this season since my knee is almost to the point of getting back in the garage.

[This message has been edited by skitime (edited 02-08-2003).]

Zoom88

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Zoom88Click Here to visit Zoom88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zoom88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ski, wonderful thread.
You have created a car with its own personality, a piece of true mechanical art,
balanced with beauty....pure eye candy! Your talent and creativity shines through . Great work, I hope to see it in person one day and to meet you.

Terry

PFF
System Bot
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ski, I must say that this has been one of the most entertaining threads I have ever read. It's like reading a novel.

You have obviousley showed to the rest of the Fiero community just how much you really love your car and more importantly much you love your work. I look at your car and not only do I see a car, but with the help of this thread, I see your pride, your skill and you passion for doing things right.

I can only hope that one day, when people look at my car, that they see the same kind of qualities in myself.

On a side note, did you end up resolving the slipping problem with the supercharger belt?

------------------

skitime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:

Ski, I must say that this has been one of the most entertaining threads I have ever read. It's like reading a novel.

You have obviousley showed to the rest of the Fiero community just how much you really love your car and more importantly much you love your work. I look at your car and not only do I see a car, but with the help of this thread, I see your pride, your skill and you passion for doing things right.

I can only hope that one day, when people look at my car, that they see the same kind of qualities in myself.

On a side note, did you end up resolving the slipping problem with the supercharger belt?

Thnks for you comments. It makes it worth all the time it takes to do this.

Since my knee has kept me out of the garage I have not done anything yet but hope to get in the garage soon.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a great car, the attention to detail is what sets it apart. Thumbs up!!
Inspiration is all around us, you are just capitalizing on it. Keep up the good work.
Jake

------------------

My Home Page

GTDude

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 287
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2003 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTDudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ski......I'm not exactly one of the "old timers", but ever since I saw your car the first time, I thought to myself. "Now that's what I'd like to have....exactly like that".

There aren't many Fiero's that give me this feeling of awe, but yours is definitely THE ONE that does it for me!

You are MY INSPIRATION dude!

Phil

------------------
87 FIERO GT 2.8 5spd
0-60 in 6.8 seconds!

JD86GT350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2003 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JD86GT350Send a Private Message to JD86GT350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're a better man than I Mr. Skitime, that wiring harness looks like a nightmare to me!

------------------

My Car

skitime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2003 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JD86GT350:

You're a better man than I Mr. Skitime, that wiring harness looks like a nightmare to me!

Thanks JD but like I said in the thread I just keep thinking I can do it better than GM which plagues me into stuff like that. lol

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2003 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seems like your quite popular ski, i should had you autograph the decklid switch i bought off you thats now resting comfortably above my re-defog switch. Thats right everybody, i have a part of one of Skitimes cars (his now decesed white 88 GT t-top) in my car, so my car is on its way to show winning stardom

------------------

--Adam--
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: GTFiero
Fiero mods almost done...i know that because im running out of possesions to sell for money

skitime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2003 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTFiero1:

seems like your quite popular ski, i should had you autograph the decklid switch i bought off you thats now resting comfortably above my re-defog switch. Thats right everybody, i have a part of one of Skitimes cars (his now decesed white 88 GT t-top) in my car, so my car is on its way to show winning stardom

Gee I should of advertised it as a "signed" part. I am sure I would of got more for it. LOL

RWF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2003 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWFSend a Private Message to RWFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Ski

Beautiful Fiero.....any secrets on how you get the paint to look that good that you can share with us....

Rick

Fatal Error

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fatal ErrorSend a Private Message to Fatal ErrorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To heck with trying to build the perfect fiero .. I'm gonna build a cloneing machine! My hat is off to ya ski, phenomenal. Keep up the great work, good luck with your knee!

-Steve

PFF
System Bot
Darth Vader

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth VaderSend a Private Message to Darth VaderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EXCELLENT!!!!

------------------
You Don't Know the Power of the Darkside

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm... what about the antenna mod? And the Cold Cathode & Neons? I know there's still more to it!

...and I always thought that God created your car... "and God said, Let there be Fieros!" And BAM! there was skitime's car

skitime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Hmmm... what about the antenna mod? And the Cold Cathode & Neons? I know there's still more to it!

...and I always thought that God created your car... "and God said, Let there be Fieros!" And BAM! there was skitime's car

You are right there is more to this story. I just need time to write more about it. Heck there are a few things I a few mods that I have not even finished yet. But you are right I still have a whole year to finish on this history story. I will hopefully get to it soon.

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2003 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to say thanks for all your help. I've been working on my 3800SC swap for months and will be using alot of his idea's. He has help me through all the hard questions. I have changed a few things and started thinking out of the box and came up with some mods. This guy is great and should hopefully never leave the Fiero family!!!
Tony

------------------
" TARGET=_blank>http://lowfierogt.150m.com

86.5 GT, 18" wheels, GA CD brakes, ST brace, Leather, getting 3800 SC
88 Formula 5 speed T-Top stock,
88 GT, t-top, 3800

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Skitime.

Great write up. Your attention to detail really makes your car someting special. One thing I really like about Fiero people is how much of the work they do themselves. There's nothing more annoying to me then, while at a show, to ask someone about something on their car and have them say "I dunno, I bought it this way". I prefer the company of the "Busted Knuckle Brotherhood" .

Keep up the great ideas,

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/031255.html
*** UPDATED 1/24/03 ***

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two words: Holy Crap!

This encourages me to finish my "History of how I replaced the logo thingy on the front nose of my car" (which is about the only thing I can do myself).

skitime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello again. It was pointed out in post that I did leave out a mod that was done during the time I had the fenders off to do the vented front fenders. I actually forgot about it. Lol. (BTW, I noticed another mod in this picture. I added air horns to the car. It adds the sports car sound and increases safety since it is so loud)

Here is the car before the antenna removal

skitime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

skitime

5765 posts
Member since Aug 2000
While having the front fenders off, I decided to get rid of the antenna. That is a piece that takes away from the clean lines of the GT. I looked into all the possibilities of other types of antennas. I decided to just mount the stock antenna under the fender. TooManyFieros said that the antenna would not work as well and challenged me. Vonnie’s GT was parked beside mine and both cars had the exact same radio. He said to watch this and he adjusted my car to a radio station that it could hardly receive. Then he went to Vonnies car and tried to tune in the same radio station. I could hardly keep from laughing when he could not tune in that station in Vonnies car with the antenna in the proper position. Just to be on the safe side I added a second antenna on the drivers’ side. That way I could have an antenna that was even stronger. I used the fender well clip to lock the antennas into position so there would be no rattling. I just used a piece of scrap urethane to bond to the bottom on the fender to cover the underside of the hole and the urethane repair kit on the top side. Presto no more ugly antenna.

Here are the cleaner body lines without the antenna.

And my story continues. I am going skiing in Vermont both this weekend and next weekend so I am not sure how much more I will get done. I will work on the story if time allows.

------------------

Red 88 GT T-Top 3800 Supercharged
White 88 GT Stock
Please give me a rating if you appreciate my contribution.

[This message has been edited by skitime (edited 02-10-2003).]

Leper
No longer registered
Report this Post02-10-2003 09:46 PM   Send a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You forgot the end bracket for that last pic.

[This message has been edited by Leper (edited 02-10-2003).]

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is some of the finest work I've seen done to a Fiero
I haven't had the chance to see your Fiero in person but can hardly wait.. and truely enjoy reading the build up of this fine car.!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
87GTBro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTBroSend a Private Message to 87GTBroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speechless...

I think that explains why everyone is so quiet. When someone important speaks, everybody listens... We might miss something if we interupt.

Words cannot express the quality of your work!!

stevenrossi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stevenrossiSend a Private Message to stevenrossiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW ski...you've got Cliff's praise...now your set!

i said it once...I said it again...I'll say it another time

I'm in AWE!

------------------

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ski;

I remember the gleam in your eye when I was there over a year ago and you showed me what was under the cover (3800sc) and i've watched you through this whole process via photo's and when we have chatted. You've kept me goin and the rest of us because we all know that it CAN be acheived.

If I had a million dollars tommorow i'd buy that ride, it's my favorite fiero. I just love how you make everything "stock looking" if only GM had built it that way.

What an acomplishment. Thanks for doing it, for you, for me, for all of us.

My V8 car is going to be gone this week, my finances didn't allow me to finish that project. But it will happen, one day. I drove my V8 fiero for almost 6 months, and it was great.

Now, something new, unveiled this week.

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
excellent writeup Ski!

This kinda looks like your car the day before carlisle when we started adjusting the hood......

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never knew just how quickly you built that car. I guess I never really thought that someone could do all the wonderful things you have done in such percise detail in only a few years. It has been great seeing all your progress over that time here on the forum and is nice to now be able to fill in all the details.

I actually have a question now for you. I have heard a few concerns about the 3800SC being used with a manual transmission. From what I understand that motor never came with a manual trans. First of all how did you overcome the computer issues? I have heard that some just wire it up as if it is in Drive all the time. Also there has been some debate about the crank bearing design and if it would support the load supplied from the action of dissengaging the clutch without adverse effects. If you looked into this I would like to know your thoughts.

As you can imagine, I am considering this conversion also and am just looking into everything to make an informed decission.

------------------

skitime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

I never knew just how quickly you built that car. I guess I never really thought that someone could do all the wonderful things you have done in such precise detail in only a few years. It has been great seeing all your progress over that time here on the forum and is nice to now be able to fill in all the details.

I actually have a question now for you. I have heard a few concerns about the 3800SC being used with a manual transmission. From what I understand that motor never came with a manual trans. First of all how did you overcome the computer issues? I have heard that some just wire it up as if it is in Drive all the time. Also there has been some debate about the crank bearing design and if it would support the load supplied from the action of disengaging the clutch without adverse effects. If you looked into this I would like to know your thoughts.

As you can imagine, I am considering this conversion also and am just looking into everything to make an informed decision.

This is the first I have ever heard of "a few concerns about the 3800SC being used with a manual transmission". I would not believe any of it. Now I only have about 3000 miles on the engine so I certainly cannot offer mine as proof. GM has used this engine with a manual transmission in the Camaro/Firebird lines so I am sure it is OK.
To overcome the computer issue I had a custom built chip, which is the reason for all the work to change to the 95 Bonneville ECM. The chip took care of all the issues that everyone else had with a manual 3800SC. It also allowed me to have a higher rev limit. The 3800 has a rev limit of 5800 if I remember correctly. I have a limit of 6350. The chip tweaked a lot of other things too such as passkey problems. A good friend did this for me at no expense but is not interested in doing it for others. Sorry.

furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Two words: Holy Crap!

This encourages me to finish my "History of how I replaced the logo thingy on the front nose of my car" (which is about the only thing I can do myself).

I dont even think I can do that myself

------------------
FURIOUS FIERO

'88 GT-Celica, not Fiero...FOR SALE!
'86 2M4-Sold:(
<---I don't deserve these negatives, Im a nice guy

furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

furious_fiero

3028 posts
Member since Mar 2002
Hey Skitime...have you ever taken your Fiero to the track? do you know the 1/4 times for it? 0-60mph? it just looks fast sitting there!
Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kameo Kid:

That is some of the finest work I've seen done to a Fiero
I haven't had the chance to see your Fiero in person but can hardly wait.. and truely enjoy reading the build up of this fine car.!

Nice write up skitime. I love how all your mods look "factory", that's when you know it's done right.

Kameo, you should do a write up listing all the mods on your beautiful car.

kv

------------------

88 GT T-Top 5-spd #338 of 1252
87 SE 4-cyl 5-spd has performance sound

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock