Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  "concept GTR" dash build-up...Fie Ro style! ;) (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
"concept GTR" dash build-up...Fie Ro style! ;) by Fie Ro
Started on: 10-30-2004 01:28 PM
Replies: 550 (109600 views)
Last post by: Rickady88GT on 11-27-2018 06:07 PM
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-25-2006 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good taste, if I may say so...oh!! Sorry, this one is mine !!!

Nick

------------------
fierofetish.PFF'S self-confessed Snowbird!!

Growing old is harder than growing up.
Responsibility: the solution for our World's Dilemmas..
Yahoo messenger:nickcannspain
MSN Messenger-nicholascann@hotmail.com

IP: Logged
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2006 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well... no real news...got the subwoofer re-finished and painted just before the dutch meeting..it took some work.

other than that I finally tried some photoshops to visualise some Ipod mod idea thats been floating for a long time.
I am not a gadget guy and I dont have an Ipod but had to try a photoshop just to see how it could look. Took the measurements from the apple site and made a paper cutout. Was supposed to put it on the armrest to take a reference pic but the camera crapped out...but I have the approx. dimensions...here are the tryouts

hm...it interferes but it also looks funky
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2006 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You might want to think about putting that in the dash somewhere instead of the arm rest.
Fiero~Spataro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2006 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero~SpataroSend a Private Message to Fiero~SpataroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
prob the coolest fiero on the planet
amazing work
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cats out of the bag now

Originally posted by troyboy:

Thanks Fie Ro
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is an awsome build Fie Ro. You have inspired me to work on mine when I get home. I have Been joting dpwn some ideas for it, but never thouht of using MDF as a former to make molds off of. Anyway, keep up the excelent work, and I would love one of your center consoles, esecially if it will work with an automotic as well. Let me know when ya can have mine done, lol. Excellent work, can't wait to see the completed product.
*87 Fiero 300 HP 327 TPI https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/076811.html
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2006 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

well... no real news...got the subwoofer re-finished and painted just before the dutch meeting..it took some work.

other than that I finally tried some photoshops to visualise some Ipod mod idea thats been floating for a long time.
I am not a gadget guy and I dont have an Ipod but had to try a photoshop just to see how it could look. Took the measurements from the apple site and made a paper cutout. Was supposed to put it on the armrest to take a reference pic but the camera crapped out...but I have the approx. dimensions...here are the tryouts

now thats cool - someone got a copy of the center console.. how about the nose? lol

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 10-05-2006).]

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh cool, so are you going to let some more copies of the console go.... maybe the rest of the dash also?
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fie ro. I sent a message a while back, but thought I would post another one here since I keep getting an internal error every time I try to sned it....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR(not sure about my IP working right). I noticed that you sold a ceter console to Troy. I would also like to purchase one for my Fiero, especially since I just picked up a 5 spd. Please let me know how much one would cost. I am not planning on starting the interior till sometime this winter/next spring, so I am not in a real big hurry to get it to me. Anyway, let me know please. Thank you, Wiliam

------------------
Hmmmmmmmmm.......now if I can just talk the Army out of an engine, I bet I can get it to fit hehehehehehe >:)

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything new on the door pannels?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2006 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:
But I am still tempted to use some of these...:

Simple, heavy duty and rather cheap....

I'm not sure if it has been asked, but where did you get these?

------------------
I'd rather own a real fiero than a fake ferrari.

having an import that can run 11's...is kinda like comming out of the closet....your going to suprise a lot of people....but in the end your still gay

Nitrous is neat
turbos are hard to beat
but when it comes down to it i would rather be BLOWN!

PFF
System Bot
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2006 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fie Ro
Been trying to message you, and it hasn't worked Did you say you were going to let some copies of your console go???? I'd be very interested if you are. Thanks, William

------------------
Hmmmmmmmmm.......now if I can just talk the Army out of an engine, I bet I can get it to fit hehehehehehe >:)

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To the top for all the newbies who could use a dose of custom inspiration!
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2006 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fatmerk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2006 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fatmerkSend a Private Message to fatmerkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would also like to know the source of the buttons that you used in your interior build.
thanks

[This message has been edited by fatmerk (edited 12-28-2006).]

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fie ro, are you going to make this console, or parts of it, be available for sale? Please.. :-p

[This message has been edited by atleastitruns (edited 12-29-2006).]

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the link for the switches - about half-way down the page. Can I get some pluses for this ?

http://www.nfauto.co.uk/all_switches.htm
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, theres allot of useful stuff there.

------------------
I'd rather own a real fiero than a fake Ferrari.

having rice that can run 11's...is kinda like coming out of the closet....your going to surprise a lot of people....but in the end your still gay

Nitrous is neat
turbos are hard to beat
but when it comes down to it i would rather be BLOWN!

kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

Here's the link for the switches - about half-way down the page. Can I get some pluses for this ?

That gave me some good ideas, thanks
Russmanu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2006 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RussmanuSend a Private Message to RussmanuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, complete newbie to PFF here. Used to own a Fiero (on uk Fiero Forum- Russ 86 GT) and am thinking of getting another, especially after spending a lot of time over the holidays reading the Forums here.
But about this Concept Build-up-- Absolutely Awesome and the detail is phenomenal, not just in discussion but also the photos. Simply superb.

Keep up the great work, you are a real inspiration to us mere mortals.
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for updates
PFF
System Bot
Ravant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RavantSend a Private Message to RavantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

how about the vents from the 01-04 tiburon

you can get chrome trim rings for em

Take it from someone who was stuck in an '03 Tibby for a few years, you don't want 'em if you want 'em to last. They look amazing. They're amazingly functional. Until they break. Which is usually quickly in relation to the car. >.<; Maybe I just got one with poor build quality, in which case, go for it! But, I don't know how commonly they break. The Pontiac G6 circular vents are nice too though.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

Me next!

More...

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 02-24-2007).]

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the interest in the midconsole
I want to make these pieces available but I dont know when...to make more parts I need to make some new molds first....and Ive been very fiero-lazy last months

Right now I am focused to get the engineswap and suspensionwork going first…

For the buttons go to www.conrad.com
put this number in product search:
701401 - 89
these are the light touch buttons I used to control the windowmotors(relays)

701389 - 89
these need a firmer push, I use one as a starter button and the other 2 still need to be hooked up to something.

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Yo ! These are funky
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look great. I just wish I could get Conrad to work.
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2007 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any updates?
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fie Ro... looking good. I saw you center console on Troy Boys car at Daytona '07 I've looked over your pic and not sure if I missed it but where are the cup holders?
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent...
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2007 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump for an update.
Lothurin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2007 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LothurinClick Here to visit Lothurin's HomePageSend a Private Message to LothurinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought my switches here for my little project

http://www.action-electroni...om/switches.htm#Push

------------------
Lothurin
84 Fiero 2m4 ( no name yet)
90 Beretta GTZ (black dragon)
96 Chevy Corsica (green pile)

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2007 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. We need to see the finished car!
PFF
System Bot
Fiero_runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2007 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_runnerSend a Private Message to Fiero_runnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for an update. Just found this, and I want to see more.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for update , Fie RO, did you do anything new to your interior lately? Did you manage to adapt/install the gauge cluster?

-M
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to keep out of archives.

Fie RO, did you make any recent updates, or changes to your interior? I found some door handles that might work well on your car. I'll post pictures next time we'll get it in.

btw. do you have any more pictures of your interior?

-M
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
antinull.com

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump any progress?
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
progress on the car: yes
progress on the interior: no
Nowadays I am putting the time in restoring and upgrading the suspension and preparing for an engineswap...so the interior is gathering dust. But it will be finished someday, its just one of the many projects and sometimes the priorities change
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2007 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Fie RO, look what I found while digging though the archives. I was actually looking for info on Eddy Snaauw/Scot Tilden interiors and found an old post by you.
Do you remember having that Lycos website: http://members.lycos.nl/fierofiero/html/fiero.html ? Looks like it's been 6 years since the last update. You have come quite a long way. It's an inspiration to us all to see your progress over the years. (i.e. the subwoofer enclosure back then, and now..)
Now I wonder if I still have some old websites of mine floating around that I totally forgot about...

How is the Fiero coming?

[This message has been edited by Austrian Import (edited 09-14-2007).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2007 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's actually quite embarassing what one can find on http://web.archive.org...

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

Hi Fie RO, look what I found while digging though the archives. I was actually looking for info on Eddy Snaauw/Scot Tilden interiors and found an old post by you.
Do you remember having that Lycos website: http://members.lycos.nl/fierofiero/html/fiero.html ? Looks like it's been 6 years since the last update. You have come quite a long way. It's an inspiration to us all to see your progress over the years. (i.e. the subwoofer enclosure back then, and now..)
Now I wonder if I still have some old websites of mine floating around that I totally forgot about...

How is the Fiero coming?

Shad0wguy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2007 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shad0wguySend a Private Message to Shad0wguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the first I have seen of this. I only have one word for you, Fie Ro...

WOOOOOOOOOOOW!

If I had 1/1000th of your skills maybe I could try to do something like yours.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock