Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Working on my childhood dream: The Fribun (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Working on my childhood dream: The Fribun by CMacD
Started on: 12-16-2013 11:52 AM
Replies: 162 (5192 views)
Last post by: Neils88 on 01-19-2016 05:36 PM
Neils88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2015 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clark, are you all moved into the new house yet? Have you found the Fiero? We need updates!
IP: Logged
CMacD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CMacDSend a Private Message to CMacDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neils88:

Clark, are you all moved into the new house yet? Have you found the Fiero? We need updates!

Well, first off let me say that your build has been the one I have been watching most recently Neil. Good job. Keep it going.
On our side we are all moved into the new house now and I have set up a telescope observatory in the backyard. Too many hobbies makes for a busy boy! I haven't stopped looking for a Fiero though although I haven't found anything that I want to play with yet. The better the host machine the easier the job will be in the future so I would like to get something clean with as little rust as possible and stay within budget of course. Hopefully that won't take too much longer.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear you are still in the hunt for the right car! You are right not to settle on anything. I am looking forward to the build...once you get started.

I have a little 6" reflector...another hobby of mine too....though I'm a long way from having an observatory, lol.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock