Started on: 04-09-2024 05:20 PM
Replies: 28 (378 views)
Last post by: ray b on 05-08-2024 01:21 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More deep thoughts from one of our countries best historians....

https://amgreatness.com/202...t-illusion-in-ruins/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Biden_Joe, the emperor of the Evil Galactic Empire, the molester, the child diddler, creepy drooler, incestuous rapist.
' Oh ! Ashley, you're making the Big Guy nut ! '
' Mmnn ! That's so warm Daddy ! '
' Let me put some more coke on it to make it number ! '
' OK, daddy ! I want another sniff ! '
The coke fiend could not resist the temptation of his twelve yo daughter in her flannel pyjamas.
' Let me put some Bogota on it, Ashley, open real wide now, I'll blow some powder on it, numb it nice ! '
Ashley has it in her power to remove Biden_Joe from the White House overnight, because, ' We can't have a diddler in the Oval Office ! ', right ?
' Me Too ! ' for real !
Tara Reid, ' He grabbed me by the pushy, up against the wall, stuck his finger in me ! ', ' the msm attacked me, secret police threatened me, I had to flee ! '
' Me Too ! '
Biden_Joe was a frequent flier to Little St. James Island, on Epstein's Lolita Express, for the young-uns action.
A psychopathic liar with the power of the White House, is a clear and present danger, requiring Constitutional remedies.
fjb with an indictment for treason !
[ uscode_house_guv/title18/part1/chapter115 ]
He did do it !
fjb thoroughly, then again, to be sure.
More Eviler, Biden_Joe, a monster.
Would Biden_Joe crash the economy, toss nukes at Russia, and cancel the election before November to grip power tighter ?
He is a monster, so, yeah, he could.

Effing prevert !

Biden_Joe creeping on girls and women.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have to be completely removed from any balanced source of information to believe this tripe. It is mostly childish insults mixed with make-believe.

-Crime went up 28% in Trumps last year in office but he blames the Biden Administration for "unleashing a crime wave". Crime rates are actually dropping under Biden after skyrocketing under Trump.

-Mortgage rates are high because the Fed had to raise rates to fight inflation. The ENTIRE WORLD had to deal with inflation after the pandemic. Biden policies had nothing to do with creating inflation. He blames Biden.

-Racial tensions/riots started under Trump in 2020. He blames Biden.

-The Unites States is producing more oil than they ever did under Trump, but for some reason this guy attacks Biden for that also? He really lost me on that one. No Biden policy has ever reduced oil production in any way in the United States.

-There is zero evidence of widespread voter fraud, but he claims that there was. This big lie has been refuted so many times I am kind of embarrassed for people who still fall for it.

-At this time illegal immigrants count as population when determining representation in congress, but they can not vote. So the millions of illegal immigrants entering Texas and Florida could get them more seats in congress without letting them cast their blue ballots. That makes illegal immigration a win fro Republicans, not Democrats.

-The bi-partisan immigration bill was not phony. It did not contain a "stealth de facto amnesty agenda". That is complete fantasy and make believe. He knows that the people who read his article have no idea what was really in that bill. There was no mention of "amnesty" in any form.

-He blames Biden for two wars that had nothing to do with US policy.

-He blames protests by Isralis in Tel Aviv against Netanyahu on Biden. That is next level insanity. He tries to claim that Democrats are incompetent at foreign affairs, but at the same time claims that Biden controls the Israli citizens. does no one realize how insane that sounds? How exactly is Biden making Israli citizens protest against Bibi?

-"Biden administration outsourced criminal justice to defund the police/critical legal theorists at the federal, state, and local levels." ??? Can anyone tell me what this even means? How can A president "outsource" criminal justice on the state and local levels when he has no control of criminal justice on the state and local levels? This guy is smart enough to know better but it is insulting that he thinks people he is writing to don't know any better. And as I pointed out before crime exploded under Trump and is dropping under Biden.

-"The word spread in the criminal community that in the new Biden years, there were no real consequences, no serious punishments for violent assault or major felonies." This is not true at all. Total inmate population is continuing to increase under Biden as the crime rate has risen. Federal inmate population DROPPED by 30 thousand while Trump was president but it has INCREASED by 3 thousand under Biden.

-Military enlistment has been dropping for years. Long before Biden took office. The really huge drop started under Trump.

-Calling judges and juries "underlings" of the Democrats is dangerous. If Republicans can no longer trust a judicial system where a majority of the judges are Republican and juries are chosen to be unbiased then they are preaching pure fascism. That is what you get when you remove the judicial system and replace it with the will of the leader.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

You have to be completely removed from any balanced source of information to believe this tripe.

You are.removed from balanced information if you believe the horse hockey you wrote.
Quit with the MSNBC, PBS and CNN. Might as well throw in CBS, ABC and NBC as well.

You are a purveyor of incomplete (i.e. false) information and a water carrier for a failed administration.
PhatMax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2024 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhatMaxSend a Private Message to PhatMaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right Fred…..you’re so obvious..
PhatMax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2024 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhatMaxSend a Private Message to PhatMaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PhatMax

545 posts
Member since Apr 2006
Right Fred…..you’re so obvious..

Don’t know how this post got double posted…….please delete

[This message has been edited by PhatMax (edited 04-12-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2024 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are.removed from balanced information if you believe the horse hockey you wrote..

Everything I said is not only true, but I can prove it if you don't believe me.

Tell me specifically what you claim is not true and I will post verification.

If this guy blamed the recent earthquake on Joe Biden you would believe him. You just like him because he tells you what you want to hear.

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2024 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

-Military enlistment has been dropping for years. Long before Biden took office. The really huge drop started under Trump.

FALSE

https://www.statista.com/st...e-personnel-numbers/

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-13-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More from VDH....

https://twitter.com/vdhanso.../1779578220222054631

Leftoids will believe that comes from the Babylon Bee.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-15-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
FALSE

https://www.statista.com/st...e-personnel-numbers/

I meant "new enlistments", not the current total population of enlisted personnel. The drop was probably due more to covid than anything Trump did, but it is wrong to blame the drop in new enlistments on Biden policies.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I meant "new enlistments", not the current total population of enlisted personnel.

I realize that you're not the brightest bulb on the "bing tree", but just how do you imagine that total enlisted population goes up?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I realize that you're not the brightest bulb on the "bing tree", but just how do you imagine that total enlisted population goes up?

There are new enlistments every year, but retention also counts.

New enlistments can drop dramatically, but if there is high enough retention rate the total enlistment will still go up.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are new enlistments every year, but retention also counts.

New enlistments can drop dramatically, but if there is high enough retention rate the total enlistment will still go up.

That has to be one of THE DUMBEST statements you've posted yet.

But now you're pretending to be an expert in military staffing, so that's really cute.

You've obviously never been in the military or even have a vague understanding of how it works.

We can be certain from the ignorance of your post that you have NO CLUE what an ETS date is or what a ROW is, or even why it exists, and consequently how reenlistment works toward military recruitment numbers.

I served in the United States Army from 1973 to 1984, ASA / INSCOM. MOS 98G

Don't you ever get tired of being WRONG about things?

You reason and argue like a child.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-17-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That has to be one of THE DUMBEST statements you've posted yet.

But now you're pretending to be an expert in military staffing, so that's really cute.

You've obviously never been in the military or even have a vague understanding of how it works.

We can be certain from the ignorance of your post that you have NO CLUE what an ETS date is or what a ROW is, or even why it exists, and consequently how reenlistment works toward military recruitment numbers.

I served in the United States Army from 1973 to 1984, ASA / INSCOM. MOS 98G

Don't you ever get tired of being WRONG about things?

You reason and argue like a child.

Serving in the military has nothing to do with understanding simple math. The biggest drop in applicants for military duty in recent history was in 2020 under Donald Trump. The numbers dropped from 257,990 in 2019 to just 205,105 in 2020. Trump was not the cause of the drop. But it happened while he was in office.

Same argument applies to my claim that Joed Biden is not the cause for the current drop in military applicants. Those numbers have been dropping for years for many reasons long befor either Trump or Biden took office.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Serving in the military has nothing to do with understanding simple math.

You sure about that?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-22-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You sure about that?

Sure he is, and wrong again.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You sure about that?

Yes. I am 100% sure. The proof is in the fact that you cannot dispute the simple mathematical facts I stated in my post.

If you are unable to understand them then it has nothing to do with your military service. I have many friends and family who have served and they are all capable of simple math.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by cliffw:

Sure he is, and wrong again.

Nothing I said was wrong.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nothing I said was wrong.

Believe what you wish. There is a cure for liberal leprosy.
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Believe what you wish.

Thanks for the permission.

You get it this time, right?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the permission.

You get it this time, right?

Yes, just as I did last time.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking on the subject of the Israeli response to Iran's botched strike on Israel......

https://www.re
alclearpoliti...ghtmares_150847.html

Be sure to read the comments......

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 04-26-2024).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Speaking on the subject of the Israeli response to Iran's botched strike on Israel......

https://www.re
alclearpoliti...ghtmares_150847.html

Be sure to read the comments......

As usual, VDH has a real talent for accurately summarizing both the strategic and tactical aspects of a conflict.

Israel's attack on Isfahan, Iran reminds me of this old movie scene:

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2024 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2024 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, VDH nails it.....

https://amgreatness.com/202...ft-wing-mythologies/

A nearly perfect summation of the modern Leftist:

"violent and nihilist,......on the one hand, so openly and crudely anti-Semitic, racist, and anti-American, and yet on the other hand, so passive-aggressive, narcissistic, and weepy."

Leftists hate because all they have is hate. Leftism resides only between hatred and indifference. Because they don't love God and they don't love country the ONLY thing that can inspire their passions or give them motivation is hatred for everyone and everything else.

You'll notice that Leftist arguments are entirely hate-based. YOU'RE a "racist" and "YOU'RE a fascist" but they will never argue on BEHALF of what it is that they believe. It's because they don't believe in anything. It's why they are so easily duped and will support the most ridiculous and destructive ideas.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-06-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2024 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A nearly perfect summation of the modern Leftist:

"violent and nihilist,......on the one hand, so openly and crudely anti-Semitic, racist, and anti-American, and yet on the other hand, so passive-aggressive, narcissistic, and weepy."

Leftists hate because all they have is hate. Leftism resides only between hatred and indifference. Because they don't love God and they don't love country the ONLY thing that can inspire their passions or give them motivation is hatred for everyone and everything else.

You'll notice that Leftist arguments are entirely hate-based. YOU'RE a "racist" and "YOU'RE a fascist" but they will never argue on BEHALF of what it is that they believe. It's because they don't believe in anything. It's why they are so easily duped and will support the most ridiculous and destructive ideas.

ENTYTLED ATTITUTE WITH NO REAL BASIS IN THE REAL WORLD

LIKE HOW MANY SO CALL LEFTIST DO YOU KNOW ?
I THINK THE NUMBER IS ZERO THAT ACTUALLY DISCUSS ANYTHING WITH YOU

I THINK THE VALUE OF YOUR TROLLING HERE IS ZERO
YOUR IDEAS ARE 1962 JOHN BIRCH BS OR WORSE

hate based is your cults brand
prison is your leaders earned place
too bad of his supporters
that only a few will share his fate
treason to the ideals of demoracy is their crime

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to: