Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  FieroHub.com - The online Fiero registry (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FieroHub.com - The online Fiero registry by blyfot
Started on: 12-14-2021 08:00 AM
Replies: 89 (1884 views)
Last post by: blyfot on 01-24-2022 10:33 AM
blyfot

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotClick Here to visit blyfot's HomePageSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pmbrunelle:

It would be nice to know the syntax we should use with the filter, so we can find what we want with boolean operators.

AND, OR and NOT keywords for the filters is on my todo list. But it is not trivial to implement from scratch. Looking for a library for that. Right now it supports one simple string.
IP: Logged
Xenoblast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XenoblastClick Here to Email XenoblastSend a Private Message to XenoblastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering if you should add a "buying condition" selection menu, to where you put whether the car was roadworthy or not when you bought it. I feel like cars like mine are skewing the true results in the price category, because when I bought my car it was not road worthy and was $800. but now that Ive gotten the car to be roadworthy and semi-reliable, I bet its worth a lot more then that now. This could also tell us how many Fieros are "revived" so to speak, and not turned into parts cars.

[This message has been edited by Xenoblast (edited 01-13-2022).]

blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotClick Here to visit blyfot's HomePageSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xenoblast:

I was wondering if you should add a "buying condition" selection menu, to where you put whether the car was roadworthy or not when you bought it.

That is a good idea! Noted.

But from a statistical view, perhaps it evens out with the cars that has gone in the opposite value direction?
Oregon88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool site. I’m not one who joins in on anything like that usually but I really enjoyed the statistical analysis
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotClick Here to visit blyfot's HomePageSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oregon88:

Very cool site. I’m not one who joins in on anything like that usually but I really enjoyed the statistical analysis

Thank you. Glad that you like it.
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2022 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotClick Here to visit blyfot's HomePageSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Registered Fieros can now be searched / filtered with AND, OR, NOT keywords. () are not supported yet.

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 282
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2022 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageClick Here to Email fierosoundSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As of today... 395 left in the world. The bulk of Canadian cars appear to be in Alberta.

Not sure what some people are afraid of...

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 01-19-2022).]

blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2022 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotClick Here to visit blyfot's HomePageSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

As of today... 395 left in the world. The bulk of Canadian cars appear to be in Alberta.

Not sure what some people are afraid of...

We can see that most people that enter FieroHub also register a Fiero,
so the challenge we have is to reach out to more owners.

Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2022 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

...and 150 of them were at Carlisle last summer, LOL
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotClick Here to visit blyfot's HomePageSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*NEW FEATURE*

Added the possibility to talk about / comment on each others Fieros.
The owner is notified by e-mail when someone comments on her car.

https://fierohub.com

[This message has been edited by blyfot (edited 01-24-2022).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay