Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  FieroHub.com - The online Fiero registry (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FieroHub.com - The online Fiero registry by blyfot
Started on: 12-14-2021 08:00 AM
Replies: 145 (4759 views)
Last post by: blyfot on 04-02-2024 02:11 PM
blyfot

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I have been a Fiero owner since 2016, and since I'm also a software developer I thought that I should combine those interests into something useful for the Fiero community.

One thing that I think has been missing in the community is a registry of the Fieros that we are driving.
I am aware that there have been different attempts to do this, and people have put a lot of great effort into this, but I have not found any good output / data.

The result of my work is an online service named FieroHub, where Fiero owners can log in and register their cars and see data from others.

FieroHub opened today, and is now waiting for you to fill it with data!

https://fierohub.com

/ Mikael Snällfot

[This message has been edited by blyfot (edited 04-30-2022).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PhatMax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhatMaxSend a Private Message to PhatMaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Might not want to make the vin number mandatory… imo
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PhatMax:

Might not want to make the vin number mandatory… imo

I see your point, and I have thought about the VIN number requirement quite a lot.

It makes the registration a bit harder.

But my conclusion was that we need the VIN to keep a "real" registry, to actually know what Fieros are out there.

And when we get duplicates in the future (like people selling cars, without unregistering them) at least we will be able to find the duplicates.

Appreciate your feedback!
pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's an interesting project, and I agree with the VIN requirement. What's so secret about a VIN anyway? Anyone can walk up to your Fiero in public and read it below the windshield.

In the case of a modified Fiero, should the various fields describe the as-built configuration of the car, or the present status of the car?

Perhaps there should be a series of snapshots (with a date for each snapshot) so the evolution of a given car in time can be tracked.

Body styles should be defined as follows: (rather than notchback/fastback)
84-86 bumperpad
84 Indy 85 GT / 86-87 SE
86-88 GT
87-88 coupe

Factory paint / colors (interior and exterior) should be via drop-down menu. There is a small finite number of choices. Only for other (custom) colors should RGB be a possible (don't we use text string paint codes in the automotive world?).

I think that some work to better define the fields should be done before allowing people to create entries (to avoid having to chase people for missing data after the fields change).

Should editing privileges for a car profile be tied to a username/password? When a car changes ownership, a different username should be able to create a new snapshot describing the same VIN. The car's owner (for a given snapshot) should simply be a field in the car profile, just like any other field.

Anyway, just my opinions! It's your project.

[This message has been edited by pmbrunelle (edited 12-14-2021).]

blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pmbrunelle:
In the case of a modified Fiero, should the various fields describe the as-built configuration of the car, or the present status of the car?

I intended it to be the present status. That could for sure be clarified in the description.

Perhaps there should be a series of snapshots (with a date for each snapshot) so the evolution of a given car in time can be tracked.

Great idea! I will investigate that.

Body styles should be defined as follows: (rather than notchback/fastback)
84-86 bumperpad
84 Indy 85 GT / 86-87 SE
86-88 GT
87-88 coupe

These are the two drop-boxes that we have now:

Model:
- Base
- Sport
- SE
- Formula
- Indy
- GT
- Mera

Body:
- Fastback
- Notchback

Could you please describe what you think should be in each of the drop-boxes?
I thank you for helping me with this!

Factory paint / colors (interior and exterior) should be via drop-down menu. There is a small finite number of choices. Only for other (custom) colors should RGB be a possible (don't we use text string paint codes in the automotive world?).

There should already be predefined values in the color-selectors (don't you have that?) AND also a free-color alternative, in case the car is repainted.

Should editing privileges for a car profile be tied to a username/password? When a car changes ownership, a different username should be able to create a new snapshot describing the same VIN. The car's owner (for a given snapshot) should simply be a field in the car profile, just like any other field.

Currently, two users can register the same VIN, no problem. But I think it is important that only one user can manage one instance of the car.
I like the idea to "transfer" a car to another owner. Will investigate that also.

Anyway, just my opinions! It's your project.

I created it, but the project is nothing without all of us in the community
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would limit the Vin number. Use only part of it or make it optional.

Crimes have been committed with these number in the collector car field and many will not participate even if it is a minor risk.
Mike in Sydney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good Job. My only recommendation is that cars registered in Australia come up as Oceania and are pinpointed in the Indian Ocean. Would be nice to have these shown in the country where they are registered / live.
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

I would limit the Vin number. Use only part of it or make it optional.

Crimes have been committed with these number in the collector car field and many will not participate even if it is a minor risk.

I see.
Since this seem to be an issue, I will make sure that the VIN becomes private information, so no one else can see it.
And also clarify that in the registration.
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blyfot

119 posts
Member since Aug 2016

Originally posted by Mike in Sydney:

Good Job. My only recommendation is that cars registered in Australia come up as Oceania and are pinpointed in the Indian Ocean. Would be nice to have these shown in the country where they are registered / live.

That was a bug, it is fixed now. Thanks
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Registered! Cool website!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:
Registered! Cool website!

❤️

PFF
System Bot
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good Job. My only recommendation is that cars registered in Australia come up as Oceania ...

"Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia!"

-George Orwell

Mike in Sydney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

"Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia!"

-George Orwell

You say that like it's a bad thing...
Mike in Sydney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mike in Sydney

655 posts
Member since Sep 2011
Mikael, Got a suggestion for you. Can you add a category so folks can register those cars that have been junked? Many times folks see cars that are no longer on the road because of their or have been wrecked or written off. Being able to report these would provide a clearer picture on where all the Fieros are winding up.
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mikael, Got a suggestion for you. Can you add a category so folks can register those cars that have been junked? Many times folks see cars that are no longer on the road because of their or have been wrecked or written off. Being able to report these would provide a clearer picture on where all the Fieros are winding up.

Good idea. The easy way to do that is to add another option "Junk car" yes/no

But it would still require a VIN.

Would you typically be able to see the VIN on these cars?
pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blyfot:
Model:
- Base
- Sport
- SE
- Formula
- Indy
- GT
- Mera

This is OK.

Body:
- Fastback
- Notchback

Could you please describe what you think should be in each of the drop-boxes?

- 84-86 "Bumperpad"
- 84 Indy / 85 GT / 86-87 SE "Aero"
- 86-88 GT "Fastback"
- 87-88 Coupe "Formula style"
- Mera

There should already be predefined values in the color-selectors (don't you have that?) AND also a free-color alternative, in case the car is repainted.

I do not see pre-defined values. When I click on the box, I immediately see the Windows color window:

You can see the VIN at the corner of the windshield, so yes, usually it is visible.

I still like the use of the VIN... it solves a lot of problems, such as avoiding duplicates.

A VIN is a nice way to find a car. If you don't have the VIN, you'll have to maybe narrow down the records with filters, and even then, you're not sure if the record is describing the correct car.

If you don't use a VIN, you may have to use a fierohub.com identification number. Then, it will be possible for one physical car to have multiple fierohub.com identification numbers.

********************************************************************************

If you make it possible to have different instances of the same car (same VIN or fierohub.com number), where each instance describes the car on a specific date, then the mileage could be a precise integer rather than a rough drop-down box.

The problem with having mileage in a car profile that describes the present status is that the user must keep updating the mileage drop-down box... and people will forget to do this over time.

If mileage is associated with a specific instance/date of the car, then that information is always correct and never needs updating.

********************************************************************************

What is "Bottom list paint"?

I'm not sure I have this on my Fiero. If not all Fieros have this, then maybe there should be a null or not-applicable selection.

[This message has been edited by pmbrunelle (edited 12-14-2021).]

Mike in Sydney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good idea. The easy way to do that is to add another option "Junk car" yes/no

But it would still require a VIN.

Most likely you would see a VIN on the left side lower windshield (unless it's been removed ).
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Should you have a section for rebodied fieros?
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2021 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have updated the Body section, thanks for the help (also included the option "Body kit" here)

Added a new section for "Condition"
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2021 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blyfot

119 posts
Member since Aug 2016

What is "Bottom list paint"?

I'm not sure I have this on my Fiero. If not all Fieros have this, then maybe there should be a null or not-applicable selection.

That is the lower trim of the body. 88s have this in the same color as body.
I have renamed the option to "Lower trim paint".

Regarding the color-picker, I think that predefined colors might not be available in all browsers / OS..
Should look something like this:

[This message has been edited by blyfot (edited 12-15-2021).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2021 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A very good idea.
Every month someone is asking "How many Fieros are still around?"

Of course, this still won't answer that question since many won't bother registering their car.

Mine are in...

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 12-17-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2021 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

A very good idea.
Every month someone is asking "How many Fieros are still around?"

Of course, this still won't answer that question since many won't bother registering their car.

Mine are in...

But we will be able to answer that at least X Fieros are till around

DunderMifflinite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2021 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DunderMiffliniteSend a Private Message to DunderMiffliniteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a really cool idea, just registered my 84!
pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2021 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is the lower trim of the body. 88s have this in the same color as body.
I have renamed the option to "Lower trim paint".

Here is an Aero 86 SE:

Here is a Fastback 88 GT:

The other Fiero "Body" types do not have this kind of lower trim.

For instance, here is my own bumperpad Fiero:

On my bumperpad we see that there are no lower trim panels like on the Aero or Fastback cars, so it should be possible to set the lower trim paint to "not applicable".

Regarding the color-picker, I think that predefined colors might not be available in all browsers / OS..

Predefined colors were not available in Mozilla Firefox 95.0 / Windows 10.

I tried with Microsoft Edge / Windows 10 (same computer) and the predefined colors were available.
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2021 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On my bumperpad we see that there are no lower trim panels like on the Aero or Fastback cars, so it should be possible to set the lower trim paint to "not applicable".

You are right.
The color-pickers are tricky... Not sure how to add the not applicable option.

I added a note on mouse tooltip "select same color as Paint if not applicable" until I figure it out.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2021 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those in CANADA...

Enter your Postal Code after your city ex: Calgary T2H 1B5
This will place your car's "flag" in your part of the city.
Otherwise, all flags will be piled on top of each other in downtown.

I think the Zip Code after the city works for those in the States.

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 12-16-2021).]

KoolKiwi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2021 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KoolKiwiSend a Private Message to KoolKiwiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice idea. I have registered, but not yet added my Fiero. Just some feedback on why (from someone with years of consumer ecommerce experience).

As expressed by others, my initial concern was around your design decision to make VIN a required and non-editable field (presumably it's a primary key?).

Apart from the concerns expressed, this also means that some extra information gathering effort is required, in order to initially create your Fiero record.

This, unfortunately, also makes it perhaps much less likely that fierohub.com will achieve what it sets out to be.

In my view, for fierohub to capture more than just a handful of Fiero's, it needs to be kept simple (as in KISS principle), and certainly have the ablility for new users to add their Fiero record quickly, and on impulse!
Most certainly, without any "required fields" for information that may be concerning for some, and also highly likely to not be immediately to hand, for most people (to allow for a quick, easy, and impulsive "Add my Fiero").

It's also dissapointing to see that "Statistics" and "Fiero Map" are not visible until you "Register a Fiero to unlock".
Therefore, for newly registered users to the site, there is nothing to see!
From a user experience perspective, this is not particularly an enticing start for promoting new visitor retention.
Nor does it create any real "community contribution" enticement, for new users to actually take the time to add their Fiero record to the "Statistics" / "Map"!

In summary, I think the site urgently needs:
1. Immediate visibility of statistics etc. upon authenticated registration, creating an immediate "joined the community" feeling.
2. Ability to easily add your Fiero record, impulsively! ie. Initially with just the information you'd have at front of mind.

And, if you're concerned that someone might start creating lots of rubbish records, then I'd say:
- Initially just focus on getting registered users to actually create records!
- If absolutely necessary, you could always limit the number of Fiero Registrations per user.

But let's face it, if someone wants to make-up a VIN (just to populate the "required" field), I'm assuming that you possibly don't have any way of actually validating the VIN entered belongs to the vehicle described?

Just my quick 2c. I really would like to see fierohub be successful!
NIT WIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2021 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NIT WITSend a Private Message to NIT WITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just registered our 87 GT in Arkansas
Xenoblast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2021 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XenoblastSend a Private Message to XenoblastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thing you could do is just have the stock colors be a simple drop down menu, and then have an option for more specialized colors. I am already seeing 2 different types of blue, and 3 different yellows in the graphs, which were probably meant to all be the same color.
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2021 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First of all, thank you for your engagement and feedback. This kind of feedback is what will make FieroHub great in the long run!

Originally posted by KoolKiwi:
In summary, I think the site urgently needs:
1. Immediate visibility of statistics etc. upon authenticated registration, creating an immediate "joined the community" feeling.

FieroHub aim to follow the policy "What you want to see, you should also share".
You are correct in that this will have it's downsides. But don't you agree that this is the most fare policy to use? And I believe that the upsides make it worth it in this case.

2. Ability to easily add your Fiero record, impulsively! ie. Initially with just the information you'd have at front of mind.

I totally see your point here, and trust me, I have thought much about this.
The conclusion is still that we should strive for the most accurate registry possible. In the long run, like when cars changes owners, we would probably just end up with a lot of duplicates.
If we allow non-VIN entry there is likely that many users will never enter VIN later.

But let's face it, if someone wants to make-up a VIN (just to populate the "required" field), I'm assuming that you possibly don't have any way of actually validating the VIN entered belongs to the vehicle described?

Not right now. But I'm hoping to integrate a VIN-checker service soon, and then we would run it towards the database and might be able to find false VINs.

[This message has been edited by blyfot (edited 12-17-2021).]

blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2021 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blyfot

119 posts
Member since Aug 2016

Originally posted by Xenoblast:

One thing you could do is just have the stock colors be a simple drop down menu, and then have an option for more specialized colors. I am already seeing 2 different types of blue, and 3 different yellows in the graphs, which were probably meant to all be the same color.

In most modern web browsers there should already be a set of predefined colors to choose from.
I am aware (as can be seen in the statistics) that some users have probably selected different shapes of colors unintentionally.

Will continue to investigate a solution for this. Users can always change the colors later, if we find a solution, or when they find a modern browser
PFF
System Bot
pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2021 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In most modern web browsers there should already be a set of predefined colors to choose from.
I am aware (as can be seen in the statistics) that some users have probably selected different shapes of colors unintentionally.

Will continue to investigate a solution for this. Users can always change the colors later, if we find a solution, or when they find a modern browser

The Mozilla Firefox browser where the predefined colors didn't work for me was pretty modern.

Version 95.0 was released on 7 December 2021.
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2021 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Mozilla Firefox browser where the predefined colors didn't work for me was pretty modern.

Version 95.0 was released on 7 December 2021.

Noted.
That is a known problem with Firefox: https://bugzilla.mozilla.or...ow_bug.cgi?id=960984
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2021 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might have missed it but is there or will there be a way to contact other members in your area?
I see two entries of people who are near me that I don`t know the cars.
Maybe with it being a registry it is not appropriate to even have that option, just asking.
Thanks
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2021 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I might have missed it but is there or will there be a way to contact other members in your area?
I see two entries of people who are near me that I don`t know the cars.
Maybe with it being a registry it is not appropriate to even have that option, just asking.
Thanks

Only users that have selected "My contact information can be shared with other users" will show their contact details on the Fiero map.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2021 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Only users that have selected "My contact information can be shared with other users" will show their contact details on the Fiero map.

Ok, thanks.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2021 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will non-members have the ability to see the database?
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2021 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No.
See my comment above about our policy: "What you want to see, you should also share".
blyfot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2021 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blyfotSend a Private Message to blyfotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blyfot

119 posts
Member since Aug 2016
*NEW FEATURE*

It is now possible to paginate through a users pictures on the Fiero map.

fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2021 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

*NEW FEATURE*

It is now possible to paginate through a users pictures on the Fiero map.

I LIKE this. Have 4 pics up on each of my cars.

I'm fine with ONLY other registered Fiero owners seeing this info on the map.

If it was open to everyone, unscrupulous people could hunt for you in your neighborhood.
Sure, my cars are garaged for the most part. But some have theirs outside on the street.

Even as it is, some Fiero owners are afraid to register and "reveal" any of their info.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 12-17-2021).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay