Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  SAVE THE DATE! 35th Anniversary Show is a GO!!! (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
SAVE THE DATE! 35th Anniversary Show is a GO!!! by carbon
Started on: 03-06-2016 12:05 AM
Replies: 303 (16009 views)
Last post by: Midwest Fiero Clubs on 10-10-2018 10:43 AM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those from Michigan - West Michigan. What route are you thinking of taking? I see there are a few different ways to get there.
IP: Logged
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by copperhens:

I called about booking a hotel yesterday, and apparently I had gotten the last room.

Hmmm I called yesterday, 5/22/18 and got one.?
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by solotwo:

Hmmm I called yesterday, 5/22/18 and got one.?

Got confirmation today so must be some rooms still available.
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2018 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here comes the laser work.

Gt vents will be next

Rich
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gt vents are drawn and ready to cut.

Rich
x-thumpr-x

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

Gt vents are drawn and ready to cut.

Rich

How much are the fastback going to go for? I bought a set from the 30th

------------------

G.T. Fieros

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by x-thumpr-x:

How much are the fastback going to go for? I bought a set from the 30th

My current target is $60. I will be able to confirm when the samples are made. Not sure how the cut is going to go.

Rich
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here comes the laser work.

Rich

Looking good RIch!
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Midwest Fiero Clubs

400 posts
Member since Dec 2016
35th reminders!
Online (and mail in early bird) registration for The Fiero 35th Anniversary closes July 13th!
After this date registration will only be availble via mail in or at the show. Registration prices will go up $10 after July 13th.

Remember additional Merchandise is available for pre-order:
You may purchase additional commemorative Badges and Key Chain Fobs to be picked up at the show.
T-Shirts are available for pre-order in sizes Small to 3XL
Magnetic 1"x3" Custom Name Tags with the 35th Logo are also available for pre-order.

Register and pre order online here: REGISTER

Hotel Registration:
We have arranged for $129 rates on multiple room types, including a 2 Room Suite with 1-King Bed and Sofa Bed and a 2 Room Suite with 2-Double Beds and a Sofa Bed. Standard and Riverview rooms are available. All registered hotel guests receive free daily breakfast buffet and evening reception with complimentary drinks and refreshments.

To make a reservation call 1-309-694-0200 and ask for reservations. Use the code FIE group rate.
UPDATE: Call Kourtney Rowe at Emabassy Suites directly at 309-427-2424 if the room type is stated as not available during reservations inquiry.

If you would like to volunteer to help with this event, please email us at: 35thVolunteers@midwestfieroclubs.com

Bring your Fiero!

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reminder - If anyone has any questions on rooms, Call Kourtney Rowe at Emabassy Suites directly at 309-427-2424 . Sometimes the computer based system will say certain types are not available for certain nights, but they are.

So call Kourtney, she can help you get the room you need at the Fiero 35th rate.
FastOwen2XLL

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2018 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastOwen2XLLSend a Private Message to FastOwen2XLLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a quick update. I called Kourtney Rowe at Emabassy Suites today 5/30. She promptly returned my phone call. She said that the rooms available online were the only ones left. In this case, two double beds. All the king rooms have been reserved.

She also mentioned that there were "very few" rooms left in the block of rooms and that I should book "as soon as possible", which I did.

- Lloyd

PFF
System Bot
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2018 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the numbered key chains.
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2018 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My current target is $60. I will be able to confirm when the samples are made. Not sure how the cut is going to go.

Rich

Put me down for a set

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2018 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Celebrate Fiero History! This car is #25 of the 31 Pilot Build MY1988 built in the second week of March 1987. It has factory EHPS (power steering). The 16,128 miles were accumulated at Milford Proving Grounds. The car was also a test car for the proposed dash and instrument cluster for the MY1990. It is claimed that the car remained at Milford for further development of the instrument cluster for use in the production 1993 Firebird. In 1991, the engineer responsible for the car drove the car home regularly and suddenly passed away. His parents sold the car after storage all these years. The deceased engineer's brother confirmed the story about the cars time at Milford as he still works there and is part of the team that is building some of GM's current high performance line. There are engineering stickers all over this car including the all important "non-compliance" DOT emissions and safety waiver stuck on the back of the decklid. See this car at The Fiero 35th Anniversary​!
Register today! www.Fiero35th.com

In addition to rare Fiero memorabilia and showroom stock Fieros, there will also be a number of Fiero prototypes and factory experimental projects on display in the Poncho Perfection Hall of Fieros at The Fiero 35th Anniversary Celebration August 8th through the 12th.

Remember, online pre-registration for The Fiero 35th Anniversary Celebration closes July 13th! After this date registration will only be available via mail in or at the show. Registration prices will go up $10 after July 13th! CLICK HERE to register.

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2018 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Midwest Fiero Clubs:

Celebrate Fiero History! This car is #25 of the 31 Pilot Build MY1988 built in the second week of March 1987. It has factory EHPS (power steering). The 16,128 miles were accumulated at Milford Proving Grounds. The car was also a test car for the proposed dash and instrument cluster for the MY1990. It is claimed that the car remained at Milford for further development of the instrument cluster for use in the production 1993 Firebird. In 1991, the engineer responsible for the car drove the car home regularly and suddenly passed away. His parents sold the car after storage all these years. The deceased engineer's brother confirmed the story about the cars time at Milford as he still works there and is part of the team that is building some of GM's current high performance line. There are engineering stickers all over this car including the all important "non-compliance" DOT emissions and safety waiver stuck on the back of the decklid. See this car at The Fiero 35th Anniversary​!
Register today! www.Fiero35th.com

In addition to rare Fiero memorabilia and showroom stock Fieros, there will also be a number of Fiero prototypes and factory experimental projects on display in the Poncho Perfection Hall of Fieros at The Fiero 35th Anniversary Celebration August 8th through the 12th.

Remember, online pre-registration for The Fiero 35th Anniversary Celebration closes July 13th! After this date registration will only be available via mail in or at the show. Registration prices will go up $10 after July 13th! CLICK HERE to register.

Awesome picture of the dash
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2018 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Awesome picture of the dash

Chrysler was the first company to put airbags in cars in 1988 so being that this is the 1989 model, was Pontiac planning ahead? Does that say "Airbag"?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2018 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Chrysler was the first company to put airbags in cars in 1988 so being that this is the 1989 model, was Pontiac planning ahead? Does that say "Airbag"?

Seems its the bottom of the switch area of the Fiero Performance Sound control. That and an ash tray lid having been sitting in the glovebox.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 06-11-2018).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2018 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Seems its the bottom of the switch area of the Fiero Performance Sound control. That and an ash tray lid having been sitting in the glovebox.

It's amazing that I can look at something and be totally blind. I didn't even see the ashtray lid.
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2018 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastOwen2XLL:

Just a quick update. I called Kourtney Rowe at Emabassy Suites today 5/30. She promptly returned my phone call. She said that the rooms available online were the only ones left. In this case, two double beds. All the king rooms have been reserved.

She also mentioned that there were "very few" rooms left in the block of rooms and that I should book "as soon as possible", which I did.

- Lloyd

Tried today all the rooms are booked !!!!

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2018 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,

Stay tuned. I believe that a member of the committee is working on this.

~ Jen
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2018 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

Tom,

Stay tuned. I believe that a member of the committee is working on this.

~ Jen

Thanks for all the effort, got a room late yesterday at the $129 rate !!!
PFF
System Bot
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2018 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Called late last night and used the FIE code with the reservation agent and got the rate and a king room with sofa sleeper no questions asked.

Dan
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prototypes are done.

Price is coming in at $65.00 per set.

Rich
sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I apologize if it's been covered but will there be a vendor area? Cost for a space? I'm considering bringing along a small display with various brake upgrades available, can this be displayed with my car in the show field?
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2018 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There will be no charge for using space to sell goods.
If you are interested in selling items at the event please email Vendors@midwestfieroclubs.com to disclose how much space is needed.
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you registered yet?
Remember, online pre-registration for The Fiero 35th Anniversary​ closes July 13th!
That's coming up fast!
After this date registration will only be available via mail in or at the show.
Registration prices go up $10 after July 13th. Register today at www.Fiero35th.com!

Check out this article about our dinner cruise scheduled for Thursday August 9th
http://midwestfieroclubs.co...5th-thursday-cruise/

Midwest Fiero Clubs facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs/

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 06-25-2018).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2018 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JOHN CALLIS RETURNS!
www.Fiero35th.com August 2018!

At Midwest Fiero Clubs region of the AACA we’re busy putting together a list of Fiero celebrity guest speakers
for The Fiero 35th Anniversary presented by Black Top Racing.

Reprising his appearance five years ago at the Fiero 30th Anniversary Celebration is John Callies.
John is a 20 year veteran with General Motors in the Pontiac Division. The last 15 years he headed up Pontiac Motorsports Engineering.

John spoke to us at the 30th anniversary and shared with us his build in progress, the Che’Pon P557.
The car was later finished and even managed to appear at the Midwest Fiero Clubs show in Iowa! The car is an absolutely stunning work of art.

This year John Callies will be joined by John J Paskvan a Pontiac engineer instrumental in the development of he Fiero.
We are working on adding more guests and distinguished speakers to appear in the Poncho Perfection Hall of Fieros
Saturday evening after the show, and we will announce more names as soon as we can.

Register now at www.Fiero35th.com!

To learn more about MWFC and the Fiero 35th Anniversary Celebration please visit: www.midwestfieroclubs.com

Like our facebook page to keep up with the latest! : https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs/

See the article:
http://midwestfieroclubs.co...john-callis-returns/

For fun : Here is a clip of John Callies at the 25th Anniversary years ago.

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 06-26-2018).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2018 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Be sure to register for the 35th soon to get your Goodie Bag from Black Top Racing!
www.Fiero35th.com
BTR has hooked us up with a deluxe custom printed heavy duty goodie bag.
BTR included in your goodie bag two pair of LED Fiero Dome Light bulbs with custom limited edition 35th Anniversary packaging!
If you registered you get this goodie bag!

Be sure to check out what BTR has to offer: https://blacktop.racing/pontiac-fiero/
We thank BTR for going above and beyond expectations!

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 06-29-2018).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2018 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are nearly a month away from the 35th!

Want to bring your Fiero to The 35th Anniversary Celebration? www.Fiero35th.com
Is your car a daily driver or still under construction? A race car?
Maybe you just don't want to detail your car for judging?

You can register your Fiero in the non judged class!

You get to park in the event and still get the perks and goodies of registration! Don't hesitate! Register today!

***Click here to go to Registration***

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 07-03-2018).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2018 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Driving your Fiero to the 35th Anniversary event and have a little extra room? Bring along a model car entry.
Not driving a Fiero to the 35th but want to compete in a Concours anyway? Definitely bring along a model car entry.
To pre-register, email 35thmodels@midwestfieroclubs.com with your interest, or you can register when you arrive at the event.
Pre-registration is not required. It just helps the organizers plan the event.

Classes will include Stock for kits built mostly stock, Modified for kits built with substantial modifications from stock,
Diorama for any display containing a Fiero or Fiero parts, Promotional/Collectible for preassembled Fiero toys
(judged on condition, presentation and completeness) and Scratchbuilt for Fiero models built without kit parts or drastically modified kits or toys.
Each class will be divided into Junior (under age 16) and Senior (age 16 years and older).

Complete Model Car Concours Rules are available in the full schedule of events at:
http://www.fiero35th.com/schedule.html

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 07-10-2018).]

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2018 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...or you can register when you arrive at the event. Pre-registration is not required. It just helps the organizers plan the event.

The model car contest is on Saturday - Can we arrive and register on Saturday, or is it better to have the model car there earlier (Thursday) for display?

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WooHoo! I am going to be able to make it! Things just lined up with scheduling and such, pretty last minute! I am flying into Minneapolis, and riding down with Andrew on the 8th, leaving the MSP area around 8am~10am.

Is anyone else in the MSP area going to be caravaning down around that time?

I am actually really excited to be making this show. It will be the first Anniversary show, as well as the largest Fiero show that I have been to. That along with the fact that I see a lot of familiar people and friends that are going to be there as well. I am so looking forward to it!

The only sad part is that I will be missing the Tyler Shipman show this year as it is just a week before the 35th.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

WooHoo! I am going to be able to make it! Things just lined up with scheduling and such, pretty last minute! I am flying into Minneapolis, and riding down with Andrew on the 8th, leaving the MSP area around 8am~10am.

Is anyone else in the MSP area going to be caravaning down around that time?

I am actually really excited to be making this show. It will be the first Anniversary show, as well as the largest Fiero show that I have been to. That along with the fact that I see a lot of familiar people and friends that are going to be there as well. I am so looking forward to it!

We plan to head down the 8th we'll see what works if we can meet up.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 07-13-2018).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:
The model car contest is on Saturday - Can we arrive and register on Saturday, or is it better to have the model car there earlier (Thursday) for display?

The models will only be on display from 9am on Saturday.
We recommend the car be ready and to register by noon Saturday at the latest.

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 07-14-2018).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We plan to head down the 8th we'll see what works if we can meet up.

Hey Jason, that sounds great! I'll give you a call in the next couple of days and maybe we can hash something out
mousemeat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

Why does it have to be on the other side of the country? Why not a west side anniversary? If it's not at the plant in MI, just saying.

It's only an little over 6 hrs from Memphis....about 450 miles....down I-55......hoping to make this....if my schedule frees up..
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Be sure to register for the 35th soon to get your Goodie Bag from Black Top Racing!
www.Fiero35th.com
BTR has hooked us up with a deluxe custom printed heavy duty goodie bag.
BTR included in your goodie bag two pair of LED Fiero Dome Light bulbs with custom limited edition 35th Anniversary packaging!
If you registered you get this goodie bag!

Be sure to check out what BTR has to offer: https://blacktop.racing/pontiac-fiero/
We thank BTR for going above and beyond expectations!

I received this goody bag today from Black Top Racing!!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

I received this goody bag today from Black Top Racing!!

You won the free registration
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Due to the extreme demand this week (over 30 registrations in the past few days) we have decided to extend online Pre-Registration until July 29th!
www.Fiero35th.com Don’t miss out joining a few hundred of your fellow Fiero owners and enthusiasts!

More info in this article:
http://midwestfieroclubs.co...gistration-extended/

CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You won the free registration

I already paid, does this mean I get a refund?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock