Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  SAVE THE DATE! 35th Anniversary Show is a GO!!! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
SAVE THE DATE! 35th Anniversary Show is a GO!!! by carbon
Started on: 03-06-2016 12:05 AM
Replies: 303 (16008 views)
Last post by: Midwest Fiero Clubs on 10-10-2018 10:43 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2016 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

2.5 hours away for me so I am planning on being there as long as I get her back together.

Id say you've got some time, but I know how fast time gets away.
Better get crackin!
IP: Logged
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2016 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

What do you need, that can be done via internet?

We will be working on putting together a list of volunteers needed in the near future.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Do you offer camping? Yes, the Museum offers primitive camping for those who wish to plan an extended visit. Camping is $20.00 per night and visitors must register upon their arrival at our Museum Store. Admission is not included in the camping fees. - See more at: http://www.gilmorecarmuseum...sthash.hH8SsGqO.dpuf

http://www.gilmorecarmuseum...l-Accommodations.pdf

At first, I thought you were asking if we offered camping... and then I realized it was a copy/paste from their FAQ... LOL I love camping, my wife, however, is not as fond...
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

At first, I thought you were asking if we offered camping... and then I realized it was a copy/paste from their FAQ... LOL I love camping, my wife, however, is not as fond...

FYI - There IS a campground offering both RV and Primitive camp sites just up the river a short drive!

http://www.fondulacpark.com...spindler-campground/
Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to this show, I am the location has been chosen so I can make plans, when can we start making reservations?

Fiero 35th anniversary show
August, 8 2018 – August, 12 2018
Embassy Suites
100 Conference Center Drive
East Peoria, IL 61611
https://www.facebook.com/mi...s/1684142191854078:0
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

LOL Same here
gldkarma

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2016 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let us know when reservations are open! We can't bring our cars out, but will be at the Wisconsin Dells July 8-15 for the International Hudson/Essex/Terraplane Meet, so will plan to knock around between there and Columbus, OH, where the relatives are, and end up in East Peoria!

Will see if anyone else from Golden Gate can plan to come this time. It is a LOT of really hard work by a lot of REALLY dedicated people. We thank you in advance!

JC
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2016 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
planning to be there with 4 cars from cali.

[This message has been edited by mmeyer86gt/gtp (edited 08-02-2016).]

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2016 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fixed the first post...
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2016 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just for reference:
NY City to Chicago is 792 miles 12:41 hrs to dive
Los Angeles to Chicago is 2019 miles 31 hours to drive
but Chicago is about the center of the midwestern states area.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2016 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there if my Formula is nice and reliable. So far it's anything but that.
PFF
System Bot
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2016 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now I will be about 6hrs from Peoria so I should definitely need to attend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2016 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

Now I will be about 6hrs from Peoria so I should definitely need to attend

About the same for me.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2016 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody bringing a widebody? A Mera?
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm almost positive I won't be able to make it, hopefully my parents can take my car though.
Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2016 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Working on the GT now so it will be reliable enough to drive it to the show this time. I do not want to have it on a trailer like I did for the 30th
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2016 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

If I can attend I will bring a Mera since that is the only Fiero type car that I own.

Nelson
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2016 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmmmmmm, Peg is back in my possession. Maybe this would be a good show to re-introduce her to y'all?

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2016 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A show I may have my car ready for. One can hope!

------------------
1986 Fiero.. WorkInProgress.. :

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2016 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WingNut - MD:

hmmmmmm, Peg is back in my possession. Maybe this would be a good show to re-introduce her to y'all?

I like the color combo.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The official logo has been released

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-27-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like it!!!!

------------------
Paul

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good! Still hope to make it to this. The 20'th was the last I went to.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: The other summer car
03 BMW X5: bad weather car

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2017 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

Working on the GT now so it will be reliable enough to drive it to the show this time. I do not want to have it on a trailer like I did for the 30th

What's wrong with trailering? You get to ride in a nice air-conditioned comfortable tow vehicle that you are not worried about breaking down at any moment.

I'm thinking if I come whatever Fiero I bring will be on a trailer.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2017 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Looks good! Still hope to make it to this. The 20'th was the last I went to.

Same here. The 20th blew me away. So I signed up and paid for the 25th and a issue came up at the last moment. The 20th was well worth it & the 25th even though I didn't make it!

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 02-26-2017).]

chrissin712

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2017 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice! If anybody decides to fly into Chicago (Ohare or Midway) I will offer Fiero Uber service down to the event...lol.
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2017 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spread the word to Fiero owners you know

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 04-20-2017).]

Fiero Tony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2017 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TonySend a Private Message to Fiero TonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not missing this show. Should have the car done by then for sure. Possibly have fender kits to bring out as well once I get everything sorted out.
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a website.

http://www.fiero35th.com/ ...is live!

Online pre registration and merchandise ordering will be available in the coming months!
Be sure to also like and follow our Midwest Fiero Clubs Region of the AACA facebook page
for future updates about the Fiero 35th Anniversary Show!

https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 08-30-2017).]

jazz4cash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the updates.....looking forward to this show less than 1 yr away! Looking through the web page, I see that a fire extinguisher is required to participate in the show.....just a heads up and maybe some members can post suggestions.
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I make it to the show, I will be bringing a Mera since that is all I own in the Fiero line. Around 850 to 900 miles one way for me so I need to think about it and the time required.

Nelson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found some info about fire extinguishers, which would help determine what type to have in a car.

Class A: Used to put out fires involving combustible substances such as paper, wood, or plastic
Class B: Used to put out fires consuming a flammable liquid, suchas gasoline or oil, or a flammable gas like propane.
Class C: Used to put out fires caused by electrical energy.
Class D: Used to put out fires involving combustible metals such as magnesium, lithium or sodium
Class K: Used in kitchen fires involving deep fat fryers or other grease.

So, an ABC extinguisher should be pretty common. It would be good practice to keep one in any car.
AWautoworks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AWautoworksSend a Private Message to AWautoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We plan on having our widebody t-top complete and up there.
Operation T-Top Widebody

FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was at the 25th (Pontiac, MI) without the Fiero and it was awesome! Not sure I will make it to the 35th since it is so far away
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIER086:

I was at the 25th (Pontiac, MI) without the Fiero and it was awesome! Not sure I will make it to the 35th since it is so far away

Less then 4 hours? At the 30th we had people from Germany and people that drove from California. You would likely be one of the closer ones. (assuming your profile is up to date and you are still in Grand Rapids, MI )

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2017 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On behalf of the Midwest Fiero Clubs and the Fiero Community we would like to announce Black Top Racing as Presenting Sponsor for the largest Fiero Show in 2018 - The 35th Anniversary Celebration of the Introduction of the Pontiac Fiero.
www.Fiero35.com

It gets even better! They are also hosting and sponsoring the Friday Night Fiero Lights event.
Join in on this event to win some very exciting prizes from BTR!

Help us welcome BTR in this exciting news and join us at the Embassy Suites located in East Peoria, IL. on August 8-12, 2018!

Visit BTR online at: https://blacktop.racing/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TopLineGroup/

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 09-22-2017).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2017 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Midwest Fiero Clubs

400 posts
Member since Dec 2016
On behalf of the Midwest Fiero Clubs and the Fiero Community we would like to announce Poncho Perfection Magazine as the Hall Of Fiero's Sponsor for The 35th Anniversary Celebration of the Introduction of the Pontiac Fiero.
www.Fiero35.com

The Hall Of Fiero's is a 10,000 sq. ft. exhibition hall that will host some of the best Fiero Excitement of the weekend.

Poncho Perfection just wrote the article on the 2+2 that debuted at the all Pontiac show in St. Charles, IL.

Help us welcome Poncho Perfection in this exciting news and join us at the Embassy Suites located in East Peoria, IL. on August 8-12, 2018.

Online at http://ponchoperfection.com/
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ponchoperfection/

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2017 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will be bringing my IMSA Widebody.

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2017 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the hotel taking reservations yet?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock