Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  SAVE THE DATE! 35th Anniversary Show is a GO!!! (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
SAVE THE DATE! 35th Anniversary Show is a GO!!! by carbon
Started on: 03-06-2016 12:05 AM
Replies: 303 (16009 views)
Last post by: Midwest Fiero Clubs on 10-10-2018 10:43 AM
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2017 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like further hotel details will be available sometime in October, sorry for the wait

Online pre registration will also be available in the coming months!
Be sure to also like and follow our https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs facebook page
and check out the Fiero 35th Anniversary Show website http://www.fiero35th.com/ for future updates!
IP: Logged
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2017 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking forward to the event. Time to really get the car all prepared.

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2017 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Still looking forward to the event. Time to really get the car all prepared.

Which one are you bringing Larry?
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2017 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On behalf of the Midwest Fiero Clubs and the Fiero Community we would like to announce The Fiero Store as a Major Sponsor for The 35th Anniversary Celebration of the Introduction of the Pontiac Fiero! www.Fiero35.com

The Fiero Store is the world's largest parts supplier to the Fiero Community. For new, restored or even your hard to find parts they are your go to!
Help us welcome The Fiero Store in this exciting news and join us at the Embassy Suites located in East Peoria, IL. on August 8-12, 2018.
Visit them at https://www.fierostore.com
On Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Fi...orecom-185578150738/

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2017 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Midwest Fiero Clubs

400 posts
Member since Dec 2016
On behalf of the Midwest Fiero Clubs and the Fiero Community we would like to announce Snapperhead Performance as a Class Sponsor for The 35th Anniversary Celebration of the Introduction of the Pontiac Fiero. www.Fiero35.com

At Snapperhead Performance we take pride in the design and production of state of the art custom hot rods and accessories. We offer custom stainless steel and acrylic mirrors for your ride as well as custom billet parts. Drive save & enjoy the art of motoring.
Help us welcome Snapperhead in this exciting news and join us at the Embassy Suites located in East Peoria, IL. on August 8-12, 2018!

Visit them on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/SnapperheadPerformance/

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 10-05-2017).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero 35th Anniversary
Presented by Black Top Racing! https://blacktop.racing/pontiac-fiero

Mark Your Calendars for August 8-12 2018!

Planning is well underway! We have four days of activities both at the Hotel and around the area for you to enjoy your Fiero with fellow Fiero owners. Thursday night, we will go for a cruise and end at an old fashioned diner. Friday, we will cruise down Route 66 to Pontiac, IL where we will tour the Pontiac Oakland Automobile Museum. Make sure to also get a picture of your Fiero under the famous Route 66 mural. Saturday is show day, make sure your car is shined up for the judges. See show cars in the show lot and inside the Poncho Perfection Magazine Hall of Fieros, where you can also see factory prototype and experimantal project Fieros. Saturday night, we have a great line up of speakers to discuss the history of the Fiero, including distinguished members of the original Fiero design, engineering, and manufacturing teams. Bring those questions you have always wanted to ask of the people who were there back in the day. Sunday morning, we will have awards after your free breakfast buffet.

Besides the great cars, the best part of attending an Anniversary Show is catching up with old Fiero friends and making some new ones. Everyday the hotel hosts a Happy Hour reception in the lobby area. The Embassy Suites offers many areas, both inside and out, to hang out and talk Fieros. There are many ongoing activities throughout the weekend, including Fiero memorabilia displays in the indoor exhibition area.

The Fiero 35th Anniversary Show will be fun for kids of all ages. The hotel has large rooms to accommodate families and an indoor pool. During the show, we encourage all kids present to pick up a kids ballot and vote for their favorite Fieros. We will have a Fiero model contest, so a great way to get ready for the 35th would be to put together a Fiero model.

More to be announced! Pre-registration, merchandise, and hotel info will soon be available! Stay tuned!

Basic Registration will include:
Entry for the Show for one Fiero
One OEM quality Front Fascia Badge with show logo
One Laser Cut Commemorative Stainless Steel Key Chain Fob

If you would like to volunteer to help with the event, please email us at: 35thVolunteers@midwestfieroclubs.com

www.Fiero35th.com
www.midwestfieroclubs.com
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Registration is now open!

Click here for Registration!

Check out the Facebook Event: Black Top Racing Presents the Fiero 35th Anniversary Celebration

For any questions about registration please email: 35thRegistration@midwestfieroclubs.com

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 10-31-2017).]

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pre regd
Not missing this one
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pre registered!
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the registration, there is no place to put what size T-shirt needed
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by notwohorns:

On the registration, there is no place to put what size T-shirt needed

What registration type did you choose? I have verified that if you choose "T-Shirt", "Show Registration Plus TShirt", Or "Indoor Parking, Show Registration and TShirt", it will prompt you to put in a T-Shirt size.

There are a lot of questions asked during registration, and unfortunately some of them even get asked twice. If you are still having issues, I can contact you directly and help you out. Or if you put in an order for one of the 3 types of registrations above and you were not able to choose a TShirt size, Contact me and I can make sure it gets entered.

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 10-30-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, mrfred8 is one of our internet gurus and is happy to help answer any questions.
We have an email set up for registration questions, that is:
35thRegistration@midwestfieroclubs.com
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It gave me a T-shirt size selection when I registered for the show plus tshirt.
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks mrfres8, i'll try again
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2017 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy and I registered, Indy & Indy go-cart.

Ron T

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2017 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by paced84:

Jimmy and I registered, Indy & Indy go-cart.

Ron T

Love your Pace car, look forward to seeing it and you guys at the 35th.

Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2017 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Registered tonight, my first out of state Fiero show, go to many shows around town and within the state of Colorado, plan on driving my Yellow 88GT from Colorado Springs, CO. Don't look forward to the many bugs along the way or the oppressive heat and humidity, but that's what beer, A/C, and pools are for!!

[This message has been edited by Curtisk1060 (edited 11-12-2017).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hotel reservations now available! The hotel special rate code is FIE.
The hotel grounds and conference center is also where the show will take place.

Embassy Suites East Peoria Hotel and Conference Center
100 Conference Center Drive, East Peoria, Illinois 61611

We have arranged for $129 rates on multiple room types, including a 2 Room Suite with 1-King Bed and Sofa Bed and a 2 Room Suite with 2-Double Beds and a Sofa Bed. The hotel is an all suites hotel. All suites include a refrigerator, microwave and 2 TVs. Riverview rooms are available. The hotel offers an indoor pool and fitness center. Its large lobby provides an upscale, relaxed environment to take a break. All registered hotel guests receive free daily made to order breakfast buffet and evening reception with complimentary drinks and refreshments.

To make a reservation call 1-309-694-0200 and ask for reservations. Use the FIE group rate.

UPDATE: When booking your room at the host hotel, call Kourtney Rowe at Emabassy Suites directly at 309-427-2424 if the room type is stated as not available during your normal reservations inquiry.

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 01-24-2018).]

Harold James Kie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2017 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Harold James KieSend a Private Message to Harold James KieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I offer my thanks to all of the people that organize an event of this magnitude. I have been involved with other events similar to this and it took a LOT of effort to see that it went through with a minimum of snags.
In Peoria There is the Peoria Heights Observation Tower that is worth seeing. Admission is around $2 and the elevator stops before the full height so you must take the stairway to get to the observation deck.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2017 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scheduled. Registered. Booked. Ready to go. This is going to be epic !

[This message has been edited by Vernon8360 (edited 12-12-2017).]

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2017 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I made reservations yesterday, Hotel told me the rooms that are under the 129 price are almost sold out
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Harold James Kie:

I offer my thanks to all of the people that organize an event of this magnitude. I have been involved with other events similar to this and it took a LOT of effort to see that it went through with a minimum of snags.
In Peoria There is the Peoria Heights Observation Tower that is worth seeing. Admission is around $2 and the elevator stops before the full height so you must take the stairway to get to the observation deck.

I remember going up there when I was a kid. Had forgotten all about that. Thanks for the reminder.
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This Canadian has booked his room!!
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you've got a Fiero Go Kart, August 2018 is your chance to show it off! We will have a show class for Fiero Go Karts at the Fiero 35th Anniversary Celebration!

Be sure to also like and follow our https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs facebook page
and check out the Fiero 35th Anniversary Show website http://www.fiero35th.com/ for more info!

Show registration is now open!
Click here for Registration!

Check out the Facebook Event: Black Top Racing Presents the Fiero 35th Anniversary Celebration

For any questions about registration please email: 35thRegistration@midwestfieroclubs.com

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 12-12-2017).]

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have booked my room.
I missed the 30th but wouldn`t miss this one.
Curtisk1060

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is just a question for the 35th anniversary show, do the participants have a Fiero swap meet at these events for small parts, such as ignition modules, hard to find items, Fiero specific collectibles, etc. like at many shows? I was just wondering..
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2018 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Curtisk1060:

This is just a question for the 35th anniversary show, do the participants have a Fiero swap meet at these events for small parts, such as ignition modules, hard to find items, Fiero specific collectibles, etc. like at many shows? I was just wondering..

We are welcoming people to bring their parts for sale! Specific details to be determined in the coming months.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2018 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-24-2018).]

notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2018 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Email sent to midwestfieroclubs.com. My receipt for the 35th was in my Gmail account and my computer went down. Is it possible to get another? My name is Robert (bob) Vogt in Greenville, il. Thanks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2018 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by notwohorns:
Email sent to midwestfieroclubs.com. My receipt for the 35th was in my Gmail account and my computer went down. Is it possible to get another? My name is Robert (bob) Vogt in Greenville, il. Thanks

Gmail should be accessible from any device shouldn't it?
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2018 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any of you guys going driving near New Mexico? I was thinking about all traveling together.
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2018 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Booked my room online with the group rate!

------------------
88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: The other summer car
14 GMC Sierra: Daily Driver

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2018 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Don’t Yell Fire In A Crowded Car Show"

All right, apologies for yet another bad Fiero fire joke. However, while we’re on the subject there’s something new for the Black Top Racing Presents the Fiero 35th Anniversary Celebration. If you have not heard Midwest Fiero Clubs is now a Non-Geographical Region under the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA).

This is a tremendous opportunity that is bringing new found respect and attention to the Fiero from the antique automobile community.

The AACA will be insuring the 35th and as a result there is one requirement. All gasoline powered cars on the show field must have a fire extinguisher displayed horizontally in front of the left side front tire. This has been standard at all AACA shows for years and having a fire extinguisher on hand just makes good sense.

It need not be fancy. An inexpensive 2 & 1/2 Lb. Type ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher that can be found at Walmart, your favorite hardware store or Amazon is just perfect. Remember the one behind your seat doesn’t count nor, does the one in your frunk. (front trunk). It must be on the ground in front of your left front tire. Cars without a fire extinguisher displayed this way will be asked to leave the show field.

The only exception to this rule is for go karts. The go karts are only required to have one fire extinguisher for the display area. MWFC will supply that extinguisher.

The MWFC will have a small number of fire extinguishers for sale at the show just in case you forget but, the best course of action would be to have one before you get there.
http://midwestfieroclubs.co...-a-crowded-car-show/

-

Register your Fiero now at www.fiero35th.com!

Express your interest at the facebook event! : https://www.facebook.com/events/185416858696071/

You can also keep an eye on the event thread right here on PFF! : https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum7/HTML/000566.html

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 02-22-2018).]

FastOwen2XLL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2018 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastOwen2XLLSend a Private Message to FastOwen2XLLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a quick question about hotel accommodations. Someone posted back in November the special rate $129 rooms were nearly sold out.

Embassy Suites and other sites show the room rate at around $229 per night.

If that is the case, is anyone considering a second hotel close by? It would be nice to stay in the same hotel as other Fiero enthusiasts without having to pay over $200 a night!

A quick check of the area and using Hotels.com shows the closest is Holiday Inn Express ($129/night), Holiday Inn (Suites, not express - $159/night), Hampton Inn ($109), Fairfield Inn ($116). These all appear to be just a couple minutes from the Embassy Suites.

For the organizers, if indeed their are no rooms left at the $129 group rate at Embassy Suites, is it too late to inquire about a group rate at another nearby hotel?

Thanks!

- Lloyd
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2018 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastOwen2XLL:

Just a quick question about hotel accommodations. Someone posted back in November the special rate $129 rooms were nearly sold out.

If that is the case, is anyone considering a second hotel close by? It would be nice to stay in the same hotel as other Fiero enthusiasts without having to pay over $200 a night!

Longtime Peoria landmarks such as Jumer's Castle Lodge and the Rocket Motel are, unfortunately, long gone.

[This message has been edited by css9450 (edited 02-07-2018).]

Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2018 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you use the code FIE you will get the $129 room rate btw.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2018 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastOwen2XLL:

A quick check of the area and using Hotels.com shows the closest is Holiday Inn Express ($129/night), Holiday Inn (Suites, not express - $159/night), Hampton Inn ($109), Fairfield Inn ($116). These all appear to be just a couple minutes from the Embassy Suites.

For the organizers, if indeed their are no rooms left at the $129 group rate at Embassy Suites, is it too late to inquire about a group rate at another nearby hotel?

Thanks!

- Lloyd

If anyone is having issues getting the $129 room rate, Call Kourtney Rowe at Emabassy Suites directly at 309-427-2424. There are plenty of rooms available.

I am staying at the Embassy Suites for a number of reasons
1 - $129 is a great rate for a suite with 2 double beds and a sofa bed.
2 - Free Made-to-Order breakfast buffet for registered hotel guests
3 - Free daily reception (booze) for registered hotel guests
4 - If its anything like the 30th, I will enjoy some adult beverages in the parking lot late into the evening, I would not want to drive afterwards.
5 - I will be able to park in my spot for the show and not have to worry about my car getting dirty driving there.

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 02-06-2018).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2018 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep this is the post from a few up, with the hotel room info and pic of the inside of the hotel,
the rooms are still available at the FIE code price. I booked mine.
It is noted if there is any trouble with rate or room type to call Kourtney Rowe
at Emabassy Suites directly at 309-427-2424 to book your room.

Originally posted by Midwest Fiero Clubs:

Hotel reservations now available! The hotel special rate code is FIE.
The hotel grounds and conference center is also where the show will take place.

Embassy Suites East Peoria Hotel and Conference Center
100 Conference Center Drive, East Peoria, Illinois 61611

We have arranged for $129 rates on multiple room types, including a 2 Room Suite with 1-King Bed and Sofa Bed and a 2 Room Suite with 2-Double Beds and a Sofa Bed. The hotel is an all suites hotel. All suites include a refrigerator, microwave and 2 TVs. Riverview rooms are available. The hotel offers an indoor pool and fitness center. Its large lobby provides an upscale, relaxed environment to take a break. All registered hotel guests receive free daily made to order breakfast buffet and evening reception with complimentary drinks and refreshments.

To make a reservation call 1-309-694-0200 and ask for reservations. Use the FIE group rate.

UPDATE: When booking your room at the host hotel, call Kourtney Rowe at Emabassy Suites directly at 309-427-2424 if the room type is stated as not available during your normal reservations inquiry.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-07-2018).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2018 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This article was posted at www.midwestfieroclubs.com

http://midwestfieroclubs.co.../the-hall-of-fieros/

The Poncho Perfection Hall of Fieros!

One of the big reasons that the Fiero 35th Anniversary Celebration is being held in East Peoria is for the huge indoor space available. The Poncho Perfection Hall of Fieros will be even bigger than it was at the 30th anniversary show.

There are also fewer regulations. You don’t have to worry about how much gas is in the tank nor, will it have to be pushed in. The only exception is for cars running racing gas as their exhaust may set off the fire alarms. All cars will need a plastic sheet to catch any wayward drips and that will be supplied as part of your registration fee. As with all show cars AACA rules mandate a fire extinguisher.

You should get your registration in early as even though we have a lot of space it is filling up fast! Don’t wait! Don’t be disappointed!

Register now at www.fiero35th.com

If you would like to volunteer to help at the event, please email: 35thVolunteers@midwestfieroclubs.com

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 02-22-2018).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2018 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Midwest Fiero Clubs:

"Don’t Yell Fire In A Crowded Car Show"

All right, apologies for yet another bad Fiero fire joke. However, while we’re on the subject there’s something new for the Black Top Racing Presents the Fiero 35th Anniversary Celebration. If you have not heard Midwest Fiero Clubs is now a Non-Geographical Region under the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA).

This is a tremendous opportunity that is bringing new found respect and attention to the Fiero from the antique automobile community.
The AACA will be insuring the 35th and as a result there is one requirement. All gasoline powered cars on the show field must have a fire extinguisher displayed horizontally in front of the left side front tire. This has been standard at all AACA shows for years and having a fire extinguisher on hand just makes good sense.

It need not be fancy. An inexpensive 2 & 1/2 Lb. Type ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher that can be found at Walmart, your favorite hardware store or Amazon is just perfect. Remember the one behind your seat doesn’t count nor, does the one in your frunk. (front trunk). It must be on the ground in front of your left front tire. Cars without a fire extinguisher displayed this way will be asked to leave the show field.

The only exception to this rule is for go karts. The go karts are only required to have one fire extinguisher for the display area. MWFC will supply that extinguisher.

The MWFC will have a small number of fire extinguishers for sale at the show just in case you forget but, the best course of action would be to have one before you get there.
http://midwestfieroclubs.co...-a-crowded-car-show/

-

Register your Fiero now at www.fiero35th.com!

Express your interest at the facebook event! : https://www.facebook.com/events/185416858696071/

You can also keep an eye on the event thread right here on PFF! : https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum7/HTML/000566.html

That is funny!

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 02-22-2018).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay