Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Official 2014 Round-Up 17 Thread. hosted by Bat City Fieros (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Official 2014 Round-Up 17 Thread. hosted by Bat City Fieros by Marine1981
Started on: 01-08-2014 02:20 PM
Replies: 148 (3475 views)
Last post by: blakeinspace on 05-01-2014 03:10 PM
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
update:
My father has come home from rehab/hospital today. seems like I WILL be attending.

Now to figure which car to bring......
IP: Logged
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

update:
My father has come home from rehab/hospital today. seems like I WILL be attending.

Now to figure which car to bring......

The fast one..Wait they r both slow.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I`m bringing my truck to the Round-up because from Round Rock to San Marcos we will be probably taking the toll road and I have already been down that all out Cannonballesque run at between 85-90 mph (which I don`t do on my bike)
That being said I may beg some Fiero passenger seat time with someone or someones(pl) this weekend.
Mike
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We were 18 miles from home and oil started spraying on the muffler. Got the 88 back home. Moved all our gear to our Malibu. On the road again. See you in Hillsboro.

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 04-24-2014).]

MarineWife1981

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineWife1981Send a Private Message to MarineWife1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've only got a few pizza orders so I will order some pepperoni and cheese pizzas to feed the rest. If you don't want pepperoni or cheese, please get me your order ASAP. I was hoping to call them before the dinner rush on Friday. Thank you.

Rob, thank you again for doing the shirts. Totally worth the wait! And we can wear them to breakfast on Sunday!

I'm glad to hear that you will be able to make it, Revin!

Joe, I'm sorry to hear about the 88 but glad to know y'all are still coming!

I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

[This message has been edited by MarineWife1981 (edited 04-24-2014).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will be couting down the hours tomorrow at work...Should be rolling out to meet Nathan/Nikki by 445 or so..then its South bound down...
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are packed and ready to roll out. We will take a meat (hehe) lovers pizza. By the way where we are staying, is there a place to purchase adult beverages?!
MarineWife1981

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineWife1981Send a Private Message to MarineWife1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry; I didn't even think about that. There's a Sac n Pac across the street. For liquor, there's a B & C Liquor store half a mile east. It does show up if you google it. The address is 723 TX 46. The HoJo is on TX337 which becomes TX46 when you cross over IH35 so it's on the same street as the hotel. There's also a Walgreen's across the street. HEB and Walmart are 2.5miles south on IH35. There is another liquor store on the way to the HEB/Walmart called K & B Liquor. Or if you don't want to make your own, there's Montana Mike's in the same parking lot as the HoJo. Or there's Chili's, Applebee's, and a place called Prickly Pear Bar within half a mile of the hotel. Also, there is a Tobacco Haus Cigar Louge half a mile south on TX 46 BUS. You know, just tryin to make sure I cover all the bases. Did I leave anything out? Let me know and I'll do my best to find out.

~Becca

Edit: It's Friday!!!!

[This message has been edited by MarineWife1981 (edited 04-25-2014).]

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meat lovers sounds good!
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im sure it does kevin. Im sure it does. . Thanks Becca! Looks like we are covered!
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heading out around 11:30 or noon. See everyone tonight. Hope to make it to the hatchery in time.
PFF
System Bot
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be heading out around 6 AM... That should put me there around 8:30. Just in time for breakfast and line-up!
Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jarhead 2m4

1849 posts
Member since Jun 2006

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I think I`m bringing my truck to the Round-up because from Round Rock to San Marcos we will be probably taking the toll road and I have already been down that all out Cannonballesque run at between 85-90 mph (which I don`t do on my bike)
That being said I may beg some Fiero passenger seat time with someone or someones(pl) this weekend.
Mike

Feel free to ride with me! I'd be happy to talk about some interior accessories I might be interested in.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will not be able to make the trip this year. Hope y'all have bunches of fun!
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

I'll be heading out around 6 AM... That should put me there around 8:30. Just in time for breakfast and line-up!

It took me two hours to get to Katy... only marginally faster than the Rita evacuation.

But I'm here and no major malfunctions.

Pepperoni and cheese sound good to me..

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 04-25-2014).]

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you everyone for making this a great RoundUp!
Thanks to the hosts B&B and rob I guess.
very nice route and sights. the pizza was not half bad either and the steak....
My nefew enjoyed it very much and could not talking to his parents how much fun he had. He really liked Blake and his funny self.
Looks like we may have a future Fiero guy someday.:
pics will come later.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wonderful Round Up. Thanks to Ben and Becca for all the hard work.

I tried to get a pic of all the Fiero's attendding this year:

Saltlickfor lunch on the way down Friday

Jim, Debbie and Cathy playing

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 04-27-2014).]

NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice photos! They came out nice considering the weather when you took them!
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you guys for the support. My wife and I enjoyed setting this up and would not have been able to do it without the help and opinions of everyone. We look forward to seeing everyone next year for Round Up 18 next year and if anyone has and suggestions on anything please let me know.

I would like to ask everyone to check their credit card statement from the Howard Johnson to make sure there were no Additional Fee's added onto the bill after they checked out. I've had someone contact me letting me know that the hotel billed them an additional $55 or so dollars and could not explain the charge when they called back. I checked mine and saw nothing amiss with it but I would like you to let me know if something similar showed up on your bill. If you do not have my number or email address please send me a PM and let me know.

Ben

[This message has been edited by Marine1981 (edited 05-01-2014).]

Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Marine1981

1364 posts
Member since Jan 2011
Nice Pictures Joe! Looks like you got most of the cars that showed up. I will post the few I was able to take sometime tomorrow.

Ben
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:
Thank you guys for the support. My wife and I enjoyed setting this up and would not have been able to do it without the help and opinions of everyone. We look forward to seeing everyone next year for Round Up 13 next year and if anyone has and suggestions on anything please let me know.

Ben

Suggestion: PIE!!!!

Suggestion #2: Far away from San Marcos

P.S. Great job on the event!

Thanks...
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Instead of posting all my pics I'll just put a link to them.

Enjoy: http://s1313.photobucket.co...rary/Round-Up%202014

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what became of "fiero freaks" and their family of Fieros? I guess they were just the creation of the immature mind of Shaun Hammit?
Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two of them came to breakfast at Whataburger. I think Ben talked to them. They were in that gold fastback.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

Two of them came to breakfast at Whataburger. I think Ben talked to them. They were in that gold fastback.

Oh, so they were for real? I saw the gold fastback but I didn't get to talk to them. I wish I had known. They sound like a cool family.

fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Liked seeing the pics you took Joe. It's been a coons age since I last attended an event. Last two round-ups I've been out of state/country. Sorry to hear about your car, but at least you were able to attend.

Ben and Becca did a GREAT job from what is shown.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I sure do miss all you guys. If Charlie Crist becomes governor of Florida again, I might think about moving back to Texas!
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone at NTFC is talking about Round-Up. Great job Ben & Becca, can't wait to get my tee-shirts from Blake.

mike P
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wearing my red shirt today!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock