Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Official 2014 Round-Up 17 Thread. hosted by Bat City Fieros (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Official 2014 Round-Up 17 Thread. hosted by Bat City Fieros by Marine1981
Started on: 01-08-2014 02:20 PM
Replies: 148 (3475 views)
Last post by: blakeinspace on 05-01-2014 03:10 PM
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks J Scott!
IP: Logged
fiero freaks

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero freaksClick Here to visit fiero freaks's HomePageSend a Private Message to fiero freaksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello my name is Dahlia, my fiancee is Mike S. I have 7 boys and a we all have Fieros ,well all but two ,which are not of age to drive. Hoping to get all of our cars in to the Fiero meet, some still need a little work, hope to meet ya'll soon. On another note I do need to order 10 tshirts

Mike 3xl
Dahlia small
angel xxl
adrian xxl
alexsis xxl
anthony xxl
andrew xxl
julian xl
jason large
james medium

Thanks

------------------
A family of Fieros

NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! A whole Fiero family! That's awesome. I'm getting my stepson a Fiero for his birthday. He doesn't know it yet!hope to meet the gang there!
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Okay put me down for a Large and a Medium....

I'm 90% sure I'm coming since I got a personal invitation... I feel special.

I'll be 100% when I reserve the room. Which I need to do today or tomorrow.

- Jonathan

Glad to hear.....I wasnt even gonna harass u about coming this year..

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still thinking I can make it. A lot will depend on what happens after I get back to Houston this Saturday.

Put me down for a 3xlt and if I can convince my wife that I can bring my daughter one small.

I'll give you a call once I get back to town.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow that's a lot of shirts! I will update the list. Have a safe trip back Steve.

Ben
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Wow! A whole Fiero family! That's awesome. I'm getting my stepson a Fiero for his birthday. He doesn't know it yet!hope to meet the gang there!

That`s really awesome if they all run and are roadworthy.
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero freaks:

hello my name is Dahlia, my fiancee is Mike S. I have 7 boys and a we all have Fieros ,well all but two ,which are not of age to drive. Hoping to get all of our cars in to the Fiero meet, some still need a little work, hope to meet ya'll soon. On another note I do need to order 10 tshirts

Mike 3xl
Dahlia small
angel xxl
adrian xxl
alexsis xxl
anthony xxl
andrew xxl
julian xl
jason large
james medium

Thanks

Congratulations Dahlia & Mike. You are now one of the largest Fiero Clubs in Texas. I look forward to meeting you, Mike & the rest of the club...

Mike Parker

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Glad to hear.....I wasnt even gonna harass u about coming this year..

It's all part of the dance....now I ask you how the LS4 is coming? Or if you have paint yet? And I'll save time by telling you that the chop top is not going to make it. Lol
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

It's all part of the dance....now I ask you how the LS4 is coming? Or if you have paint yet? And I'll save time by telling you that the chop top is not going to make it. Lol

Atleast we got all thstout of the way....
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that exchange made me lol
PFF
System Bot
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last Day to get your shirt order in or modify it. Getting closer!!
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
reservation made...
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Add one Large to my order. Convinced the wife to come as well...most likely no Fiero but we'll be there.
jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey gang, I will be there on Friday at the Phoenix, lookng forward to it............. Are we meeting at the HoJo/time? Are we gonna park up together?
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We still need to call and make the reservations but we are thinking about meeting up at the Restaurant around 7 to 7:30. Does that work for everyone?

Ben
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MarineWife1981:

Round Up Itinerary (so far)
Friday: Undefined other than dinner at Phoenix Saloon with the possibility of live music (their April calendar isn't public yet).

~Becca

Blake will be so happy!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am working up a daytrip on Friday for NTFC caravan that goes down on Friday.

The big thing is... I need at least 10 people to get us a free tour of a fish hatchery!
--edit-- Tour confirmed for Friday afternoon
1) me
2) Tom
3&4) Ant & Sayra
5&6) Ben & Becca
7&8) Joe & Cathy
9) Mike Good
10) ?

I would like this to happen... hopefully enough people will bite. get it?... fish hatchery?... bite?...
--edit-- SOCRE!... I landed (get it?) a private tour of the hatchery.

For NTFC, I think we will leave Hillsboro from the gas stations and Whataburger off I-35 and Corsicana Highway (also 171 and 22), get there about 0900 and leave by 0930, brave I-35, and try to get into Round Rock around 1115 and see how the Salt Lick franchise location tastes like... hmmm... I wonder if it is cash only there too?
Then after lunch head to SCORE!!... a private tour of a fish hatchery! The other is Aquarena Springs.

http://www.aquarena.txstate.edu/Home-page.html

For Sunday.... it is an open invite to tour the new(ish) Circuit of the Americas F1 track. Cost there is $25, and you can go up the tower, into the garages, and taken around in a double decker bus!
http://circuitoftheamericas.com/tours

Any Round Up attendees and guests are welcome to join in at any point. The more the merrier!

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 04-21-2014).]

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blake, Cathy and l will meet you in Hillsboro at 9:30am. Just let us know where. We would enjoy the hatchery tour.

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 04-17-2014).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blake, I`ll join you guys at The Salt Lick and beyond.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well good news is I am 95% sure I will make it to Round Up even with starting the new job...Sucks that I can't make the trip as usual with the NTFC group cause of work. But I will be leaving and heading down after work so I will be in late...

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 04-17-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
great to hear of your interest Joe and Mike!... I added y'all.
Here is addy of Whataburger:
1402 Corsicana Hwy, Hillsboro, TX

Will call TXPWD and see if I can't get us an appt... I imagine I will get at least one more victim between now and Friday.

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 04-18-2014).]

Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never been out to one of these events & have been dying to attend one, but man, this year's Round-Up falls right on the weekend before finals. Bummer!
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Becca and I can meet you at the Wild Flower center and travel down from there.
MarineWife1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineWife1981Send a Private Message to MarineWife1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok food arrangments are confirmed.

Friday Night - Phoenix Saloon http://thephoenixsaloon.com/
6:15pm anyone who is at the HoJo will head over to Phoenix Saloon (it's 2.3miles away but want to give time for traffic and would rather be early than late).
6:30pm we have a reservation at Phoenix Saloon to catch the end of the Happy Hour Show and eat. Then whoever wants to stay for the evening show at 9pm can do so. Both are no cover charge.

Saturday Breakfast - on your own
Continential Breakfast at the HoJo or venture to the near by places
9:15am we line up and leave by 9:30am to Natural Bridge (check in is 10am)

Saturday Lunch - Big Country Pizza
We are calling ahead to place our order so here is their menu http://www.bigcountrypizza.com/Menu.html please EMAIL or PM ME the type of pizza you would like ASAP. I will compile a list of all the requested pizzas to figure out how many of each we should order (for example if 10 people want The Meats, then I will order 5 pizzas). They said they can split the bill when we get there, "just come on and have fun". I will be calling them Friday afternoon.
12:15ish we will arrive.

Saturday Dinner - Montana Mike's http://www.stockadecompanie...rRestaurants/MMHome/
6ish They do not make reservations; only call-ahead seating which I have already done and put us on the list for Saturday April 26th. For those who have not checked out the map of the New Braunfels, Montana Mike's is in the same parking lot as the hotel. We should arrive back at the hotel around 5:30-5:45pm giving people time to go by their rooms if needed. Otherwise, we will walk over to Montana Mike's upon arrival.

Sunday Breakfast - Whataburger
Gotta change it up this year, sorry guys. I'm not sure what time we've done breakfast in the past plus I was always late lol. I feel like 10am sounds good. But we can figure that out the night before.

Later this evening, I'll get Ben to update the original post with a summarized itinerary.

I'm so excited and nervous since I've never planned something of this magnitude before lol.

~Becca

Edit: forgot to put my email for the pizza orders lol 1beccabanks@gmail.com

[This message has been edited by MarineWife1981 (edited 04-18-2014).]

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can any of you DFW guys haul a Carbon Fiber headliner back with you? Tim was wanting to buy it, but had his doubts about making it this year. If you could take a factory subwoofer box with you too, that would be great.

On another note: I haven't reserved a room yet. Does anyone have space on Sat. night? I would happy to pitch in some cash.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MarineWife1981:

I'm so excited and nervous since I've never planned something of this magnitude before lol.

~Becca

Becca, I`m sure you will do great.
If you can handle some of the juvenile delinquents that you have at school, you can handle this Fiero crowd.
And I am in no way suggesting that the Fiero crowd are juvenile delinquents.
Mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 04-21-2014).]

fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I regret that Sharon & I will not be able to make Round-Up this year. I know Ben & Becca have done a great job on planning this years event. Wishing everyone a great Round-Up.

Mike & Sharon Parker
MarineWife1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineWife1981Send a Private Message to MarineWife1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Becca, I`m sure you will do great.
If you can handle some of the juvenile delinquents that you have at school, you can handle this Fiero crowd.
And I am in no way suggesting that the Fiero crowd are juvenile delinquents.
Mike

Thanks Mike! I don't know why I'm nervous. I've planned and organized all I can. And I know the Fiero crowd are good and adaptable people when need be. I mean we have to be, right! Lol

~Becca
MarineWife1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineWife1981Send a Private Message to MarineWife1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MarineWife1981

50 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

I regret that Sharon & I will not be able to make Round-Up this year. I know Ben & Becca have done a great job on planning this years event. Wishing everyone a great Round-Up.

Mike & Sharon Parker

Aww! Y'all will definitely be missed!! It just won't be the same, but we understand things come up. Well we look forward to seeing y'all next time!

~Becca
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Washed my 88 today. Checked all tires and fluids. Gonna Windex all interior glass tomorrow after a dentist visit. Gonna try to get my new chrome exhaust tips welded on the car tomorrow. Had them for three years now, bout time to get em outta the trunk. Gonna make me a small tool box to put in the trunk.

I am gonna bring one of my 86 Mustang T Top seals so if anyone wants to take a peak, maybe a side by side look? $44.00 each is a sweet price.

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 04-22-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
fierosa

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaClick Here to visit fierosa's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will be picking up the shirts on Friday, but will not be able to make the event until Saturday afternoon thanks to work requirements. But I will be bringing them to dinner on Saturday or meeting up earlier if possible. Please Please PLEASE..... if you ordered a shirt, bring cash or check as I will need to replenish the expended funds!

We will see you all this weekend! Looking forward to it!

Rob, Ellie and Des......

------------------
Rob White, Atascosa Texas

The Pontiac Fiero, Americas Go-Cart for Grownups....

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a tall version Saddle cupholder with 12V outlet and Black stitching for sale.
If I don`t sell it by this Friday I will be bringing it to the Round-up.
I am asking 80.00 with shipping but if someone wants it at Round-up I will sell it for 60.00 since there is no shipping.
If interested PM me and I will hold it for you.
Thanks, Mike

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SCORE!...

I have secured us that are daytripping on Friday a private tour of a fish hatchery!

The tour time is at 1400 (2p)... please let me know if you would like to go and your name is not on the list!

This means the crew coming in from NTFC will get to the Salt Lick in RR about 1115, we will have a nice long leisurely lunch and then roll down to San Marcos to be on time at the hatchery. The LadyBird center is off the list.

After the tour, we might go check out Aquarena Springs, I have heard a lot of great things about the place and we should have plenty of time.

If you have never been to a fish hatchery, I highly encourage you to join us. The Parks Dept is vital in helping maintain this natural resource and wildlife management. This will be a great opportunity for you to see your tax dollars at work and where your fishing license money is spent!

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us...cheries/aewood.phtml

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good, thanks Blake.
Is it Friday yet?
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright, hotel booked and did a little better than the group rate at a nearby hotel. Looking forward to a great weekend!
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

Alright, hotel booked and did a little better than the group rate at a nearby hotel. Looking forward to a great weekend!

Please PM me info on hotel.
sanderson

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Ice gonna be there?

99 cents a bag at the Exxon station
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

SCORE!...

I have secured us that are daytripping on Friday a private tour of a fish hatchery!

The tour time is at 1400 (2p)... please let me know if you would like to go and your name is not on the list!

This means the crew coming in from NTFC will get to the Salt Lick in RR about 1115, we will have a nice long leisurely lunch and then roll down to San Marcos to be on time at the hatchery. The LadyBird center is off the list.

After the tour, we might go check out Aquarena Springs, I have heard a lot of great things about the place and we should have plenty of time.

If you have never been to a fish hatchery, I highly encourage you to join us. The Parks Dept is vital in helping maintain this natural resource and wildlife management. This will be a great opportunity for you to see your tax dollars at work and where your fishing license money is spent!

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us...cheries/aewood.phtml

humMMmMm
sounds fishy

Will TRY to make it to SL @ 11:15

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 04-24-2014).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on Kevin, just roll out of bed late in the morning to take the few minutes trip to Round Rock.
"You Can Do It"
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock