Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Official 2014 Round-Up 17 Thread. hosted by Bat City Fieros (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Official 2014 Round-Up 17 Thread. hosted by Bat City Fieros by Marine1981
Started on: 01-08-2014 02:20 PM
Replies: 148 (3475 views)
Last post by: blakeinspace on 05-01-2014 03:10 PM
MarineWife1981

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineWife1981Send a Private Message to MarineWife1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys for the support! I'm glad to hear that so many are as excited about it as I am!
IP: Logged
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2014 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
room booked!
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2014 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well i just realized its our kids birthday that weekend. Cant fit wife and kid in the fiero. So if we go we may be in an suv. Sux!
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my GT from a bat city member. drove to ft worth to get it. when i get it finished id like to come to one of yalls get to-gathers and let him see it finished. Whats bat city home page?
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The website doesn`t get much love these days.
Most updates, pics etc are placed on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BatCityFieros/
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may be able to make it. I'll be back from China on April 12th so that gives me one weekend to get the Fiero ready. Need to get the electrical problem resolved and the cat fixed. Then register the car...hasn't been registered for 3 years now.

Hope to see everyone there.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

I may be able to make it. I'll be back from China on April 12th so that gives me one weekend to get the Fiero ready. Need to get the electrical problem resolved and the cat fixed. Then register the car...hasn't been registered for 3 years now.

Welcome back Steve.
-Joe
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

Just haul it here on a trailer and we can get it fixed in the parking lot overnight! Might want to get it legal though...
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like things are progressing great... Will get to see a lot of old friends & Joe Crawford. Maybe get to meet some new friends. Newbies, stay away from Joe Crawford, he's a "Grove Rat."

Mike Parker
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump de bump
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mike. Becca has info on the shirts too I will have her post that tonight.

Ben
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reservations made.

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 04-01-2014).]

Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys, I know this is a little late on the shirts but we are going to have them available. If you would like to order one they are going to be Red. The cost on the shirts this year will be 20 bucks each. Using the red shirts required an additional color of white for the base to which the other colors are applied. Please post or PM me your shirt order and size so Rob can get the order in. Thank you Rob for heading up the T-Shirts, Sorry I got to you so late on them.

Ben

NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those look good! Ill take 2. One large and one extra large. If i cant make it then ill paypal you the money and just send it back with someone.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I`ll take one XXL
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shirts look great!... I will take an XXL!
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take (1) XL
Still not sure I will make it but trying hard to attend.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
XXL for this skinny guy...
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need 2 XXL & 1 Large shirts please.

Jim

------------------
The only thing more Fun than Driving a Fiero, is Learning how to Work on one...

Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Anyone else need a T-Shirt?
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for a medium please.

PFF
System Bot
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please.............two XLs

Shirts look great, you know how I feel about Red & Black.

Mike Parker
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

Bump. Anyone else need a T-Shirt?

Yes
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

Yes

Ladies Medium right?
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ladies Medium right?

got to show off my moobs

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in for (1) L
Biggs3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Biggs3000Send a Private Message to Biggs3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for 1 Large and 1 X-Large.

Planning to meet everyone at Montana Mikes...Fiesta parade and fair has me locked in before then...

Thanks!
Seth
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I have everyone's shirt order updated in the first post of this thread. If I missed anyone let me know!
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One XL
sanderson

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ellen and I will be there but we'll stay at our canyon lake property. Phoenix Saloon is a great place to hang out. I'll take an XL shirt if there still is time.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sanderson:

Ellen and I will be there but we'll stay at our canyon lake property. Phoenix Saloon is a great place to hang out. I'll take an XL shirt if there still is time.

Ice gonna be there?
PFF
System Bot
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Counting down the days..............
cultcar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cultcarSend a Private Message to cultcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After 8 years my GT has finally risen from the ashes this week (If a Phoenix can do it, a Pegasus can, too!). I plan on joining the Saturday events and giving the old crusty members (Parker!) a hard time. Crazy, but my Z club is doing their annual event on the same weekend in San Marcos, so you now know where I'll be going on Sunday!
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI Guys the shirt orders have to be in by Friday at the latest. If you know anyone that wants one have them get in touch with me somehow. Thanks guys,

Ben
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cultcar:

After 8 years my GT has finally risen from the ashes this week (If a Phoenix can do it, a Pegasus can, too!). I plan on joining the Saturday events and giving the old crusty members (Parker!) a hard time. Crazy, but my Z club is doing their annual event on the same weekend in San Marcos, so you now know where I'll be going on Sunday!

Listen, whipper snapper, I am like fine wine and only get better with age. Nice to see your wife gave you a kitchen pass for the weekend. BTW<, you still owe me three beers!
White88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for White88GTSend a Private Message to White88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ben & Becca,

Thank you for all of your efforts organizing this great event and keeping the Round-Up tradition strong for another year. Although I have not yet booked our room at the HoJo, Niki and I are planning be there. If possible, I would like to request 2 shirts (2 large), to be added to the T-shirt order.
Thanks,

Nathan
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Nathan, Becca has done just about everything for the event, I just made a call or two and threw out a couple ideas and opinions.

Ben
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its the "teacher" organization mentality Ben! Just go with it!
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Its the "teacher" organization mentality Ben! Just go with it!

That's what I do, makes my life easier.

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FYI Guys the shirt orders have to be in by Friday at the latest. If you know anyone that wants one have them get in touch with me somehow. Thanks guys,

Ben

Okay put me down for a Large and a Medium....

I'm 90% sure I'm coming since I got a personal invitation... I feel special.

I'll be 100% when I reserve the room. Which I need to do today or tomorrow.

- Jonathan
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock